Monday, August 31, 2009

Part 47;**

DALAL:

Dayoom and I passed out in the living room too lazy to climb the stairs.

It was 11 am and I heard laughter coming from the outside.
I got up, went to my room, cleaned up, changed and headed down the stairs.

It seemed like hours!!! WHEN WILL I FINALLY REMOVE THIS STUPID CAST??!!

I made my way out to find them all laughing hysterically and Dayoom was blushing in a way I’ve never seen.

“hey!” I yelled
“good morning sunshine!!”
“sunshine?”
“shut up…we prepared something special for you” they all looked confused
“*smiling and jumping in my place slightly* what?”
“we’re not telling you…sit there*pointing at the steps leading to their chalet”
“shfeech t7tachain il7amam? *smiling at me* ” I stopped bouncing up and down
“5ALED!!!!” he laughed and so did the others.

7amad walked me to the steps. He held me above my elbow as I tried to sit on the step.

“thanks” he winked at me and went back to them.

WAAAY HE WINKED AT ME!!! AT ME!!!...STOP EXAGGERATING YOU IDIOT!

They huddled together and agreed on some thing

I blushed like crazy…he looked so… dreamy.

5aled whispered something to Dayoom and she turned the brightest shade of red.
“*clearing her throat*Dalool…enjoy”


The stood next to each other facing me and Fajoor started waving her arms in the air.
“oh! I have to guess?” she nodded

“umm…the world?…round?...kuwait?...you?” she nodded “you?..no..me?...you and me ?...us?..*nodding like crazy*hahahaha us..*she flipped her hand* pan cakes??..*shaking her head violently*..no?..A DIFFERENT WORD FOR US..OK OK…we? *shaking and smiling widely* ok we?....”

She stepped back and looked at 7amad..I moved my eyes to him and saw him smiling. I smiled back and he started waving his hands.

“the second word…*he placed his hands on his chest*” I knew what it was…but I wanted to annoy him.
“you?..*shaking his head*….7amad? *shaking his head* *gasp!!* Heart attack!! *shaking his head with a bit of a temper* hahaha…dead?..*not smiling and looking straight at me… I think he knows I know!!* ok.. ok.. obviously lo-ove? *smiling with approval* ok so …we love?”

Dayoom stepped forward and started with the hand gestures “me?...*nodding her head and started flipping her hand* PAN CAKES!!!”
“Shfeech 3al pan cakes?”
“madree yimken mishtahya”
“Dalool!”
“ok ok….you? *nodding with a smile*..ok we love you!”

5aled started waving his hands

“ok…we love you…the forth word *nodding and starting to flip his hands the way the others did* ok…umm…I’m going to have to say…WE LOVE YOU PANCAKES!!*stretching my arms above me with victory*”

“YES!!”5aled yelled with excitement
“5ALED!!!” Fajoor yelled angrily
“ok ok *started to wave his hands again*”
“what? Was it wrong?”
“yes now guess the right word”
5aled did a peace sign with his fingers “WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!” “YES!!!!”
“mino gal iny a7ibkom? 3ashan e9eer fee too?”
“laa? Itshoofeen!”
“I’m kidding!”
“laa mako!”
“shda3wwa….ok ok I hate myself happy?” she turned, looked directly at me and smiled “yeah”

“abby pan cakes kila minkom” I pouted
“yalla pan cakes it is” he offered his hand and I took it.

I stood up and Dayoom handed me my crutches.

We went to eat breakfast…or is it brunch?

I sat in their dining table and ate the biggest most delicious pancakes!!
I spent the day in their chalet.

After a few hours:

I grabbed 7amad’s hands and pulled him out with me while holding my crutches.

As soon as he realized I wanted him to follow I let go of him and continued to the porch.

I held his arm for support as I leaned me crutches on the wall and I sat on the steps of his porch.
After we sat I starred at the sea.

OKAY HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO START THIS?...

UMM…HEY 7AMAD…WHAT’S UP?

HMMM…

YOU TELL ME WHAT’S WRONG!!!

NO TOO OUT THERE…

SO….YOU OKAY?...UGH!! I SUCK…

CRAP HE’S LOOKING!!!! I SHOULD’VE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS BEFORE I DRAGGED HIM
OUT WITH ME!!

9 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! U KEPT UR PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooohoooooooooooooooo *partaaaaaaaaaaaay*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u thank u!!!!!!!!! wanasaaaa!!!!!!!!! i luv u!!
    :********

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAAAAAAAAA:|!!! I WANTED TO BE FIRST:(!!!
    EEE55555!

    Bs 9ij 9ij Lovedd ittttt;;*
    Please let him say I love you:(!

    THAAAAAAANKK YOUUU!!:D
    Luff youu;;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choco Loco: yaaaaaaaaay i kept my promise
    parrrrty all night....

    LOVE YOU TOO ;*****

    thank u 3ala shino?? i did nothing ;**

    The Despirate Dreamer :looool (next time inshala #1 )

    I can't promise he'll say that bas maybe it'll happen.

    LUFF YOU TOO ;****

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry hun for being late to comment bess itsadgeen ina mabyan in my dashboard ina you posted ila tawa!!!:(
    LOVED THE POST! LOVED IT!!
    let him say ina he wants to marry salma!!:P
    joking joking!
    LOVED the post next post please!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. identity!!!!!....for a minute i was like WHERE IS SHE??!!

    it's true i missed you!!!

    looool...marry selma???!! hahahaa

    dalool can be his best man...he'll call her to pick out his dishdasha looooooool

    i can't post tonight but i'll try tomorrow ;**

    LOVE YOU!!!;****

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaaaay I love him ;* Romeo !! Loved the post waaaaay 5al igoolaha I love u o ihya tgoola I love u 2 !!! Awwww Romeo & Juliet <3



    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. babe 09: loool

    lal7een im9amema 3ala romeo and juliet?? ;P

    madree laish i always picture him (the romeo u keep talking about NOT 7amad)7ilw bas not as HOT as my 7amad hahaha...

    bas when i hear love story i always picture a breath taking man!!

    love you and here's for romeo and juliet ;***

    ReplyDelete
  8. identity: 3ashanich :*

    working on it i'll post in a few ;***

    ReplyDelete