Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Part 48 ;**

DALAL:

SAY SOMETHING…

JUST SAY IT!!!

I took a deep breath and he saw me.
I turned to look at him with a smile.

He smiled his famous smile.

“are you ever going to tell me what’s bothering you?” his smile quickly faded.

Okay this is good… direct and not in a demanding way…right?

He looked at me confused like he had no idea what I’m talking about.
“common! You’ve been different for some time now”
“different?”
“distant…you know?...it’s me…. tell me maybe I could help?”
I could feel him tense up and he looked worried...
“Dalal mafeeny shay”
“7amad! I know you…look mu no3eey I butt in other people’s business but…you’ve been like this for some time… I mean I know girls can be a pain in the butt but maybe if you tell me I might have answers...”

He kept quiet…looks like I’ll be the one doing all the talking.

“does it have something to do with a girl?” he nodded
“I knew it!! You know we can sense these things...well I can sense these things” he looked at me with fear in his eyes… I didn’t say anything that was scary.

“you know?” he asked cautiously
“yes! I mean it was obvious”
“really?” he still had that worried look in his eyes.
“YES! I mean you love her…look whatever you and Selma are going through you’ll figure it out…and I’m here for you”
“Selma?”
“yeah…*looking at me confused*...now are you going to tell me what happened between you too? *he looked disappointed and relieved and he pulled out his phone and did something*”

“hid mobilik”

“it’s”
“DALAL 7AMAD YALLA SHALE5OONI ILLY DA5EL”

UGH!! 5ALED HE WAS ABOUT TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!!

7amad got up and pulled me up with him.
He held me with an arm around my waist my head was close to his chest as he reached for my crutches. I felt the heat brush against my cheeks.

I inhaled his numbing gorgeous sent…he smelled better than before...ugh!! I just want to hug him!!

He let me go after I placed my crutches and walked back into their chalet…

As I sat on the couch I noticed 7amad and 5aled were still outside on the porch talking about god knows what.

They hugged eachother and they walked back in.

I sat next to Fajoor….OH!!! HER DATE!!!

“Fajoor so what’s new with you and Rakan?”I whispered in her ear.

“nothing…we talk like always on the phone..I told him what happened to you… so I postponed our date… shwaya 3a9ab don’t get him wrong…it’s just he didn’t see why I need you to come with me…theba7nee…bas I told him I won’t see him without you” she whispered back
“call him and tell him you’ll see him on thursday”
“that’s in two days idiot!”
“I know…we’re going on your first date with Mr. Perfect”
“*squealing, bouncing up and down the sofa and hugging me tightly* thank you thank you thank you!!!”
“Can’t …………… Breathe”
“oh sorry!”
“what are you so excited about?”
“nothing” we both said at the same time looking at each other with our devilish grin.

Fajoor starting typing something in her cell….I know she’s telling him right now.

I feel so business like….I grabbed a pen and paper and I started writing my to-do list.

1. Talk to 7amad <3*tiny hearts around his name* about what’s bothering him
2. Get the date you promised to Fajoor over ;( (I hate it bas I want it over with)
3. Meet Yousef…..you miss him
4. Find out more about Dayoom and 5aled (very suspicious)
5. Make sure no one finds this note

I was making this note while Fajoor was next to me.

I folded it and placed it in my pocket.

I decided to head back at 10 pm.

I sat in the living room and Dayoom litrally jumped next to me.

It was a clear sign that she had something to say…and I bet it has to do with 5aled.

“so?*smiling* who’s the guy?” she asked!!! WHAT GUY???!!
“what?”
“yalla 3ad tell me who is he?”
“who?”
“Dalal!”
“ooo…you’re sleep walking aren’t you?”
“no!! I’m awake you idiot…spill!”
“how do you know if there is a guy?”
“because you kept looking at your watch and you had a look”
“a look?”
“it was …anxiousness like you couldn’t wait”

OMG! AM I THAT OBVIOUS?

“ok…remember….” And I filled her in on what happened between me and Yousef but I didn’t tell her about the kiss…it was too soon.
“wow!”
“I know”
“wooow”
“I know”
wow”
“I kno-ow”
she was in shock.

I WONDER WHAT WOULD’VE HAPPENED IF I TOLD HER ABOUT THE ALMOST KISS INCIDENT?

“What do you think?”
“woow..ahh…do you love him?” WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!
“WHAT?!NO!!..I don’t know…it’s new”
“Answer me this…do you still love 7amad?”

That question really surprised me…I KNOW I’M HEAD OVER HEELS INLOVE WITH 7AMAD BUT IF I SAID NO….

I DON’T KNOW WHY I’M PICTURING DAYOOOM WITH 7AMAD.

“*nodding* maybe I’ll get over him…you know?...maybe Yousef is the answer”
She had worried eyes.

DOES SHE WANT ME TO GET OVER HIM?

DOES SHE STILL WANT 7AMAD?

I felt weak, sick to my stomach…as much as I love her…
Picturing her with 7amad…MY 7AMAD…it’s something I never want to see.

4 comments:

  1. wanaasaaaaa!!!!! ok waiii3 thiba7teeeni!! who ends up with who??!? yallaaa 3aaaaad stop makin it so unpredictable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choco Loco: looool

    no way! ;P

    the best part is that it's unpredictable so...it's going to stay that way muhahahaha *evil laugh*

    love u ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwww ;* he loves her !!! Romeo !!! Uh love !!! Waaaay this day 7ada 3ajeeb ! Everything was perfect alla itamim ;*


    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete