Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Part 66 :***

dedicated to mama ID ;**
this is probably the longest post yet :P
sorry for not posting sooner ;**
.........................................................................
DALAL:

2 weeks later….(back in the city)

7amad’s eyes are on me all the time!!!…I didn’t know he’s going to be this protective.
Every time I get a phone call his eyes turn on me as fast as a bolt of lightning….whenever I receive a message his eyes are close to me…whenever I leave the gang he’ll pretend he wants water and is right behind me!!

And before I go to bed he checks I’m in my room bas not in an obvious way. I need to have a word with him …

Yasoofy calling….

My smile grew just by seeing his name on my screen…I was in our living room and the gang was all there… I went to the kitchen to talk to Yousef privately since no one knows about him except for 7amad and Dayoom.

I picked up the phone and listened to his breathing without saying a word.
“……….”
“7abeebty?”
“hmm?”
“ walaht 3alaich”
“me too...*7amad walks into the kitchen*”
“I want to see you”
“me too”
I felt like I couldn’t speak!
“meet me tonight at X”
“tonight?!”
“ee baby I wanna see you”
“I can’t”
please walla walhan 3alaich…sneak out”
“sneak out?! *laughing* I’ll see what I can do”
I turned around forgetting he was ever there…SHIT!!
“I’ll see you soon baby”
“ok” I answered my eyes on 7amad.

7amad looked really angry and I felt something cold creep up my spine!

I shut the phone and we haven’t moved at all! Still staring at each other.
“hey”
“Dalal wain bitro7een?”
“what?”
“wain bitro7een?!!!!”
he got angrier

I was quiet he was really scary…I’ve never seen him like this before.

He held my hand and pulled me behind him out the door and into his car.
I didn’t object I was too scared.

He got in and closed his door and he drove off.

1 msg From Yousef:
Wain ray7a ma3a?!!


OMG!! WHAT HE’S WATCHING ME NOW?!!

I wanted to ask 7amad so badly but I just couldn’t!!

He parked in an isolated parking…no one was around and I knew why he did that…
He was going to give me a talk and he wasn’t going to let me go until he finish’s it!! I just know it!
He could tell I was afraid.
“mu ana illy t5afeen mina...” meaning I should be afraid of Yousef.
“7amad..”
“Dalal batkalm oo bitsm3eeni lai ila5er” I nodded no way was I going to object.
“marti7tla…and what your doing is wrong…I’ve tried to accept it and be there for you but I can’t…there’s something about this guy I just think you shouldn’t see him anymore” WHAT?!!!!
“7amad”
“Dalal!! You know I’m looking out for you and this guy..*looks really angry!* he’s asking you to sneak out! Wain ga3deen!”
“7amad stop it! You’ve been over protective for the last two weeks!! And I’ve seen him for more than 2 months…he would’ve hurt me by now…don’t judge him!”
“Dalal!!! He’s never going to care about you like I do!”
“7amad! He’s…wait what?” WHAT DID HE MEAN?!!
“*worried eyes!!* Dalal I’ve known you for 4 years he’s a guy you’ve known for a few months…who are you going to trust?”
“7amad you can’t do this…I trust both of you…why can’t you see that he’s a really good person…he was the guy who helped me during the buggy incident”
“what?*shocked*”
“7amad I’m not the kind of person who talks to strange guys…he came by to see if I was ok and we got to talking…what was I suppose to do? Ignore him? And after that I started seeing him frequently…nothing was between us we were just friends but then we became more than friends”
“shisma?” that’s all he said in a low voice
“7amad”
“isma 7amad? Dalal abby isma”
“why?!!”
“Dalal!!”
“Yousef”
Yousef shino?”
“7amad I want to go home now!”
“I’m not done yet”
“yes you are…take me home!”

“Dalal!! Sim3eeny 3adel…hal Yousef itwa5reen 3ana fahamtay?!”

1 msg from Yasoofy:
YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!!! FAHAMTAY!

Too much drama!!! Both guys I love can’t stand each other!!

“7amad it’s my life! Take me home!!”
“walla Dalal in 3araft inch weya walla bitshoofeen shay ma shiftee” I couldn’t hold back the tears… I got out of his car I couldn’t take it any longer… I ran away from him.

I heard his door shut which meant he got out of his car but I didn’t look back.

There was no way I am going to get back into his car…no way!

I looked back and there he was on my tail!! I ran as fast as I could and I turned the corner…I looked back and he wasn’t there anymore…he still didn’t appear around the corner…he probably gave up.

I walked in the dark towards a road and I had my phone with me but what good was it if I didn’t know where the hell I was?!

As I walked lights came from behind and freaked me out!!! I turned around and I was blinded for a moment when I noticed that it was a car!


7AMAD!!


I stopped walking because I knew it was hopeless. He got out of the car really angry and his stare made me freeze in my place. I couldn’t run even if I wanted to.

He walked towards me slowly but I felt his anger.

He held my arm and started to yell at me!!!

“YAHEL?!!! LAW 9AR FEECH SHAY?!!! SHFEECH DALAAL!!!......” he kept yelling and I couldn’t make up the rest I was too scared I felt like I was going to throw up right then and there.

He pulled me back to his car and placed the seatbelt on me as my tears of fear fell. He drove out of this place…but he stopped at the side of the road after a while…breathing heavily and he sighed.

“Dalal walla magoolich hal shay ila itha kint 5ayef 3alaych…Dalal you’re too young for this” HE SEES ME AS A KID?!!!
I didn’t talk much I was still too frightened.
“Dalal lo 9ij i7bich chan ti8adamlich” WHAT?!
“maby atzawaj il7een” I said softly
“I know so there’s no point in doing what you’re doing…in the end they’ll hurt you”
“ba3dain lazem it5afeen 3ala sim3tich…” he has a point but Yousef would never hurt me like that.

I looked out my window as slowly tears made their way down my cheeks.

I felt something warm on my hands and I knew it was his hands holding me. I didn’t want to look back but he squeezed it hard.

I turned to look at him with my teary eyes and he softly wiped them away with his thumb. He leaned closer to me and my heart froze not realizing what was happening…he kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear.

“I’m only thinking about you”

He took me home and I went to bed as soon as we got in.
........................................................................................
Dayoom:

5aled has been out of control lately!!! Whenever no one’s looking he would whisper in my ear or give me a quick peck on the cheeks without any heads up. My face would change color and I would be questioned a lot while 5aloody enjoys the show!! Ya3nii I didn’t think he was this crazy! I remember the first time he quickly kissed my cheek….

2 weeks ago…

I was sitting in the chalet and Dalool and 7amad were next to each other…7amad looking over at everything she’s doing and Fajoor was busy on her phone texting god knows who when he dived in for his kiss…I didn’t see it coming and we’ve never gone that far so as soon as his lips touched my cheek I turned my head so fast that we bumped heads…I starting rubbing my head and my cheeks starting to burn so fast…first he kisses me then I repay him by bumping heads?!! But it was entirely his fault!! What if they saw us?!!! I was so scared tears were in my eyes.

They laughed at us and it lightened the mood a bit but he was too reckless!!! How are we going to explain what’s going on? Oh I kissed her by accident?!!
He could feel my discomfort and how it was scaring me so he leaned in and he whispered in my ear.
“I just couldn’t hold it in any longer” he smiled his naughty smile and if I said I didn’t like it I would be lying. I loved every little thing about it.

I remember sneaking out of the chalet at 3 am because he threatened me…

I was heading to bed since it was 1 am and it’s really late so I said goodnight to them all…Dalool was already asleep in her room.

7amad and Fajoor left the chalet and 5aled was standing there. I was heading towards the stairs when his big warm hands got a hold of me.

“wain ry7a?”
“banam”
“mat nameen”
“why”
“meet me outside at 3”
“5aled!! Shino 3!!! I’m sleeping goodnight”
“wala in ma6ala3tay at 3!! Walla I’ll come in and I’ll kidnap you myself”
5aled I’m not coming”
“then I’ll meet you in your room at 3…goodnight”
he turned to walk away but I grabbed his hands.
“you’re not serious!”
meet me at 3! Or else” this time he looked serious and it scared me.
He bit his lips holding back a smile.
“yal 5awafa…I’ll see you at 3” he kissed my forehead and left.

At 3…

I couldn’t sleep at all! All I kept thinking of was why does he want to see me now? as soon as my clock read 3 am I got out of bed.

Wore my black training and tied my black hair in a ponytail. I wore my black pumas. Basically I looked like I was planning to rob something.

I tip toed out of the chalet to meet my stalker.

I saw him IN THE LIVING ROOM.

“tawnee kint ba93adlich” he smiled devilishly.
“5aled walla..em..can’t we”
“shh *placing his finger on my lips and holding my wrist as he pulled me behind him* ana weyach nothing’s going to happen”

This is so Dalool….this isn’t me…I can’t handle stuff like this. I wish I was more daring like her.
We walked out and got into his blue cayenne. My heart was pounding and I remember I felt like
passing out when he cut my day dreaming short.

“Dayoom you trust me?”
“*turning to look at him*yes”
“then stop worrying”
EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!!!! I’M LEAVING MY CHALET AT 3!!!!! MY PARENTS THINK I’M ASLEEP!!!

WHAT IF THEY WAKE UP AND FIND MY BED EMPTY?!!!

“Dayoom!” I quickly turned to face him
stop it” I took a deep breath and I trusted him.

He drove out and went to this isolated place it was different because we were on top of this little mountain. He got out and pulled me out of the car with him.

It was just the two of us, alone with nothing around us but the unending sandy dessert. It was to die for.

He held me from behind close to his heart and at that moment I believed in anything. I was safe and warm…but I was LOVED.

He kept hugging me from behind as he leaned against the hood of his car.

My hands rested on top of his arms that wrapped around me and he was whispering in my ear all his dreams, wishes and thoughts.

After that we were quiet for a few minutes but then he dropped the bomb.

“marry me” he whispered in my ear. I remember trembling and his hold on me tightened.

I’m 18!! I can’t…I Love him bas I can’t. he’s too young for this as well.

I was still in his arms and my back was resting on his chest.
“5aled*turning to face him* what are you saying?”
“you heard me…marry me”
“you’re not thinking this through we’re too young”
“no I have thought this through and I want you as my wife…I’m not young I can support the both of us…what do you say?”
“5aled I…I..it’s too early”
“just say no”
“why are you doing this?”
“imshay inridich il chalet”
“wait…you can’t just drop this on me and make your own decision about this!! I haven’t answered you and you’ve already let me go?!”
“Deema let’s go” DEEMA?!!!!
“I hate you” I walked towards the car got in and I looked out my window.

He was sitting next to me and the silent tears kept pouring out my eyes.
I know I LOVE him…I know that. I know he’s the man I want for the rest of my life. I know what I had for 7amad is nothing compared to what I have for my 5aled but he just dumped me!

He didn’t start the car he just sat in his seat quiet while I focused all my attention on my window giving him my back. I didn’t want to see him. I heard him open his door but I didn’t bother looking back at him. My tears kept falling and I just wanted the comfort of my own bed. I want to wake up and find out that this has just been a dream. That 5aled and I are still together.


Next thing I knew my door was swung open and he stood there facing my wet face. I didn’t want to him to look at me like this so I looked the other way. As I was trying my best not to cry my heart out he pulled me hard and fast out of my seat crashing me into his hard warm chest.

I was both scared and hurt. I couldn’t hold it in I cried like I’ve never cried before. He kept me in his arms and he gently caressed my back trying to ease my pain.

I cried until it hurt…I cried until I couldn’t anymore. He was like a drug to me…my own pain killer. He took all the weight I carry off my shoulders with one look…takes away my pain with a smile or a touch. Numbs my pain with his hugs. He didn’t say a word he just kept me in his arms and kept caressing my back until I calmed down.

“5aled *sniff* I..” I barely choked out his name I was in the stages where you can’t breathe well from all the crying. He pushed me back on the seat *still out the car leaning on my seat* his face was an inch away. I thought he was going to kiss me but turns out he was reaching for a water bottle.
I drank it.
“I told you I never want to lose you”
“you almost did” he was shocked
“I just want you in my life…all the time”
“5aled a7bik” it’s the first time I ever tell him that.
He leaned in and kissed my forehead.
“o0 ana amout 3alaich” his smile shone brighter than ever.
“5aled bagoolik shay bas latga63ny” he nodded fear was in his eyes.
“5aled abby atzawejik…I want nothing more than to be with you” he smiled insanely
“bas not now…we’re too young and maybe you’ll change your mind in the future”
“Deema I don’t just say things like that unless I was 100 percent sure…maybe it’s you that’ll change your mind” he was angry
“5aled”
Deema it7ibny wela ga3d itjamleeny?”
“akeed a7ibik 5aled!! I would never say that unless I meant it!” he smiled slightly but he was disappointed.
“I don’t want to hurt you but I can’t marry you now…I’m not ready to 5aled but I love you ” his smile grew and my eyes started to tear up again.
do you know how much I love you?” I shook my head…I REALLY WANTED TO KNOW.

He bit his lip and kissed my forehead staying that way for a long time. I felt his lips on my forehead I closed my eyes taking in every moment and I just can’t help it. I’m so in-love!

“I’m going to marry you Deema xxxxxxx” I smiled at the thought of spending the rest of my life with him.
He opened his car door and pulled out a Cartier box…THE BOX!!! You know what I mean!!! A ring box!
“I bought this as a promise ring” he could sense my fear.
“5aled you didn’t have to”
“I wanted to” he opened the box and in it was the most beautiful ring I’ve ever laid eyes on.
“I want you deema and this means I’ll wait for you” I smiled

He took it out and there was a gold necklace underneath it…he put it through and placed it on my neck. His promise ring was on my neck and it won’t leave my neck.

We hugged and cuddled next to each other watching the sun rise.
We stayed in his car and I don’t know how I fell asleep but I did.

I woke up to his voice.
“Dayooma? 7abeebty? 7ayatee? Dayoomty?”
“hmm*slightly smiling*” next thing I felt was his lips on my cheek.
“gomay…we9alna” I opened my eyes slowly looking around…I was in our chalet again. I was so sleepy and out of it that 5aloody came to my door and helped me out.

He kept his hand on my arm guiding me to the front door.

“I can..it’s oh…night” I made no sense what I was going to say is “I can walk it’s ok you can let go good night”
“baby shga3ad itgooleen?” he said it smiling. He knew what I meant he just wanted another show.
“bye”
“afaa”
“sleep please”
meaning I want to sleep so badly.
He lifted me off the floor so fast and he entered our chalet. I was so tired but this just freaked me out.
“no..5aled..don’t…I can” I was sleepy but I was not stupid. What if someone saw us?!!
“shhhhh” I just rested my head on his shoulders as he carried me up to my room and into bed. He kissed my forehead and left.

From that day on he’s been untamable. A few kisses on the cheek a few on my forehead, holding hands under the table. Sneaking out at night to see him. I love him more than anything in the world. He’s my everything now!
…………………………………………………………..

DALAL:

Yousef calling…

I picked up I knew he was pissed off for riding with 7amad I just know it!

“aloo?”
“wain re7tay weya?!” he was really angry trying his best not to yell.
“he wanted to talk”
“mayigdar ikalmich fil bait? Aw telephone?”
“Yousef…stop it…why do you keep doing this?!”
“Dalal walla matshoofeena marathanya!! Sim3tay?!!”
“na3am!! You know what…you need to grow up and then call me” and by that I hanged up.

He called me back and I thought he was going to apologize since he usually always does.

“marathanya matsakreen itelephone!! Bacher bamoorch isa3a 7 am be ready”
And this time he hanged up.

7 am.

I was ready wearing my blue dress with a brown waist belt and my gladiators. My Cucci sunglass and my oversized brown bag. I let my hair down and applied mascara, eyeliner and blush. Dapped natural toned lipstick on my lips.i got a message saying he was out and I headed out to see Yousef.

I saw his car in our garage…I got in his G-class and he drove out without a word.

I was scared because I didn’t know what he was feeling or thinking. Was he still upset?

Where are we going?!

“wain ray7een?” he ignored me
“Yousef! wain imwadeeny” he turned to look at me and looked back at the streets.
We were on the road to the chalets!!
“Yousef take me home *ignoring me* take me home NOW!” what does he want to do?!! What the hell is he thinking?!!! I have class!!

He drove into a chalet I’ve never seen before and he turned off the engine.

“nizlay” it’s the first word he said today!
“maby wadny ilbait!”
“nezlay a7sanlich”

I got out of his car shutting the door behind me but I didn’t move. I stayed near my door.
“imshay” he started moving towards his chalet and this feeling in the pit of my stomach was telling me not to. I felt like he was going to hurt me.

He came around towards me

Grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him.

I started to cry because I was so scared.

He pulled me up the stairs and into a bed room.
.....................................................................................

having trouble with the enternet can't log in :(


11 comments:

  1. LI i will read the post inshallah after bess itha u see this i need to talk to you! now itha u can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! allah yester :(
    THANX FOR THE POST .... POST PLZZZ :'(
    [fofo]

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGHHH YOUSEF MA7EBA!!!! ;@ BUGGG OFFFFF
    Dayoum and Khaled are Adorable!!!;*

    -Freckles xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaaay !! Yousef La ! Kil him ! Let him die plz ! 7amad wayna ! 7amad to the rescue !!!!

    I love 7amad :(

    Babe09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ID!!! talked to u :P

    Rawan: we'll find out soon :**

    fofo: working on it :** ur welcome hun :* allah yester :S

    freckles xx: hehehe...what to do?

    babe o9: hehehe kill him? ..:P

    LOVE U ;***

    ReplyDelete
  6. HES GOING TO RAPE HER !!!!
    plzzzz next ;*****

    reem !

    ReplyDelete
  7. tawnii astaw3eb ina i didnt comment a thank you comment 7ag il post!!;s
    THANK YOU! LI for the post!!
    love you! next post please!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. next post please please please please please !

    ReplyDelete
  9. AY shy :|! nooooooooooo la2
    Ifff, why ya yusif il 7mar why!!!

    Post soon please:*
    and sorry for being a bad reader, bs school o sick o swalif :(.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reem :* :working on it and i'm posting in a few :**

    ID!!! : thanks hun :* LOVE U :**

    anon: working on it i'll post shortly ;** sorry hun for not replying faster ;**

    Zarh!!!: i'll post in a few...yup school!,salamat!!! and tell me about it!! hahahaha one hell of a week :P

    LOVE U ALL :***

    ReplyDelete