Thursday, September 10, 2009

part 53 ;***

enjoy ;**
........................................

DALAL:

“you’re kidding right?” he looked back at me with serious eyes. HE WAS DEAD SERIOUS!!
“umm…*taken back by his seriousness* why?”
“Dalal mabeech ib bait broo7ich”
“7amad Fajoor and 3azizan weyay”
“please Dalal this discussion is over…no”
“7amad my parents are ok with it and so is your mom…o0 ba3dain nothing bad is going to happen” his eyes were protective and worried.
I could see him backing out which is great!!
“*sigh*shkither ibtg3doon?”
“* I started smiling*…madreee a few days”
“exactly”
“madree…lama ashba3” SHIT I can’t deny it he looked like he’s going to refuse!
“look I really need to go home *he turned to face me which kind of scared me* malait and I want to get a haircut plus I want to do some shopping and Fajoor agreed on helping me out” I DIDN’T LIE IT’S TRUE!!
“please 7amad understand it’s hard being here…I can’t do anything”
“*big sigh* fine bas”
“I’ll call you on a daily basis and we’ll chat all day long! You’ll wish you never met me min kither ma bayaninik*smiling a huge goofy smile*”
He laughed and nodded back his approval…

GREAT!!

We spent the rest of the day indoor watching movies and playing kout.
Raju was taking us back at around 10 pm.
At 3 pm:
I got tired so I lied on my back on the couch.
As they kept playing and goofing off I drifted into a different world where I met my dreams.
…………………………………………………

I found myself on the porch again I don’t even remember coming here.
This is so weird I feel like I’ve seen this before.
“Dalal laish magiltly tabeen it7adreen?” he asked annoyed
“umm…gitlik” I DID !!
This is beyond weird.
“*turning to look at me with that annoyed expression* I meant sooner”
“7amad I suddenly decided this yesterday night and I told you guys straight away…shfeek?”
“mu 3ajbny ilwa’63…I say no”
“no what?”
“no as in mintay ray7a” WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!!!!!!
“is that an order?”
“yes” he looked away.
This sounds so familiar!! What is going on??!!!!
“7amad are you serious?”
“what does it look like?”
“I’m going” his head spun around looking at me with furious eyes.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM!!
“mintay ry7a”
“7amad!”
“Dalal!you heard me”
“inzain goley laish?”
“a5af 3alaich bro7ich”
“Nothing’s going to happen I’m going!”
“Dalal why can’t you listen for once” I ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOU!!! I WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU!!!!
“na3aaam?! You know what I’m going whether you like it or not”
“shofay I said no ya3ni no” his tone was scary but he was getting on my nervous! Never have I felt this way towards him.
“oh? And how are you going to stop me?”
“Dalal! Don’t push me”
“7amad you can’t stop me face it!! I want to go why are you against it?!!”
“Dalal!! You’re not going!”
“You know what? Now I just want to go to piss you off!”
“Dalal! Mintay ray7a”
he yelled at me!!!
“Who do you think you are?!!....*standing up* you’re not my father or my brother!! You’re not even my husband!! And you can’t stop me” I saw the hurt in his eyes. I looked out at the pinkish purple sky…
“I can stop Fajer”
I paused looking at him.
I don’t care what you do I’m still going with or without Fajoor”
I was so mad and I started to wobble a bit.
“5aled help me please” 5aled stood up but 7amad reached me with his hand.
“I said 5aled!!!*holding on to 5aled as he took me to my crutches* call me when you come back to your senses

SAYING WHAT I SAID WAS A BIG MISTAKE!!!

He walked towards me 7adda im3a9eb and I was so scared I quickly turned towards my glass door with my crutches to walk in.

As I took the first step I felt an arm around my waist and I was pulled hitting something hard.

It took me a while to realize that 7amad pulled me in his arms and my back was glued to his chest.

My crutches fell from my hand and I could see the shocked look in all their eyes. 5aled was about to butt in when 7amad push me against the smooth wall.

He leaned closer to me breathing heavily with his angry brows and eyes.

“I'm not letting you go”

His hands slid up my waist to my back pushing me up towards him.

The next thing I knew his lips were on mine.

To say it was perfect would be an understatement!!

His lips were soft and gradually grew more passionate I could feel his anger in his kiss bas I also felt his love. He pulled me harder towards him as his lips devoured mine.

I was paralyzed my lips were responding in a way I thought wasn’t possible.
The heat between us grew and I started to slowly lose grip on reality and sink into this unfamiliar territory.

I placed my hand against the back of his neck pushing him closer to me. I was lost. Enjoying this feeling…the kiss I was longing for…his touch.

His grip on me was tightening, his kisses intensified, the noises that we’re coming out of us made it worse!

I need him, I want him and I can’t let go.

As soon as it dawned to me that the rest of the gang were there I pushed him away opening my eyes..




YOUSEF??!!!!!


“Yousef?” I asked softly trying to calm myself down.

My eyes searched everywhere for 7amad…WHAT IS GOING ON?!...

I couldn’t find him or the gang.

I was kissing 7amad…was I not?

“where?...umm..*breathing frantically*…7am…uaah…h…h …wha” before I could put a sentence together Yousef placed his lips on mine.

His lips crushed mine…his kiss was harder more desperate…
His hands slipped under my shirt onto my bare back pushing me forward towards him.
His kisses were strong and lustful. I felt myself weak unable to move but my lips were under his commands.

Whatever I was feeling it was sensational…strong and I wanted more.

As I regained control I pulled him closer…feeling his words...feeling his thoughts through these momentary kisses.

His strength was empowering…his confidence over ruling.... and his touch fatal.

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING!!!
YOU’RE KISSING HIM YOU FOOL!!! STOP IT!!

I realized what I was doing was wrong so I pushed him away opening my eyes to the now golden sky.


7AMAD?!!!

WHAT THE HELL???

I WAS KISSING YOUSEF!!! I WAS!! I KNOW IT!

What the hell is this??

I stepped away from him frightened…I looked down and realized my cast wasn’t on me… I’m cast free!!

7amad walked towards me without a word and pulled me into his arms…I felt safe….as I was hugging 7amad the sky was changing color again…weird this is so weird.

He leaned his head to my ear and whispered so confidently.

“you’re safe with me…I’ll never let anyone hurt you” I let myself go feeling his warm embrace and feeling surprisingly whole.
I don’t understand”
“shhh” his embrace spoke more words than ever before.

As I backed away from his hug to look up at him…to look up at 7amad.


YOUSEF!! AGAIN!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!


His eyes were blood red and I could tell he wasn’t normal.
“you think I’m playing around? When all this time it was you!!!”
“yousef what are you talking about? What’s wrong?”
“DON’T PLAY DUMB!!! I KNOW YOU! AT LEAST I THOUGHT I DID!”
“why are you yelling?” he grabbed my shoulders and shook me violently.
“PICK ONE!”
“Yousef?”
“PICK ONE!!! IT’S EITHER ME OR HIM!!! PICK ONE!!”
“*crying as he shook me but no tears formed nor dropped* stop” I barely said
“PICK ONE!!! PICK ONE!!! DALAL PICK ONE!!”
……………………………………………………………….
I shot up from the couch as I shouted
“PICK ONE!!” my eyes readjusted as I noticed the living room…my heartbeat pounding brutally and my chest rose violently.

I felt eyes were on me and I was still breathing loudly and my heart beat was still furiously beating.

The gang were scattered everywhere…

Dayoom and 5aled were next to each other eyes on me…Fajoor was busy with her phone in her hand and her eyes on me…

7amad was on the next couch with 3azooz both their eyes were on me…

As I tried to calm myself down they hurried to my side.
“shfeech?”
“what’s wrong?’
“laish 9ara5tay?”
“Dalal?”
“pick what?”
“tabeen mye?” I nodded
Their questions kept on coming but I wasn’t able to answer them.
“I have to pick one” I said to myself .
“pick what? why are your eyes red?”
“imshay ‘3aslay wayhich” he helped me up and took me to the bathroom and with every touch I keep remembering what happened.

Was I dreaming??! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT WAS A DREAM!!!

As I looked out the window the sky was blue the beach was sandy and the sea was indigo.

Some weird dream.

We reached the bathroom and 7amad kept a firm hand on me.

I LOOKED SCARY!!!!
Sha3ry kisha and the ponytail was on one side…my eyes were red and my face was pale!!! I looked like I’ve seen a ghost or something equally spooky.

“nightmare?”
“close” he smiled and I just started to cry!!! I DON’T CRY INFRONT OF PEOPLE!!! I HATE IT WHEN IT HAPPENS!!

But I couldn’t stop as soon as 7amad smiled I bursted into tears. He pulled me in his arms.
I felt safe but the tears increased. I dug my head in his chest ruining his shirt with my unstoppable tears!
“Dalooola 5ala9 mako shay”
“bu….*sniff* …it…*sniff* *crying again*”
“FAJOOOR YEBAY MYE!!”
“Dalal?...Daloola?....3ashany stop”
“*trying to calm down* it won’t *sniff* st…STOHUP…*crying*”
“*wraping his arms tightly around me* pleaaase 3ashany?”
“7a..it…*sniff…crying all over again*”
“Daloola you’re safe…nothing’s going to hurt you…*I looked up at him*…can I get a smile?”

My tears stopped and my mouth started to form a small smile.

“HAACH!! *handing over a glass of water to me but 7amad took it* SHINO BA3AD TABOON?? ANADY A7AD? SHASAWWWEEEE?”
“mashkoora bas mani7taj shay” 7amad dismissed her as he held the glass of water to my mouth.
I didn’t complain I drank from his hand feeling the cool water run through my throat easing out my pain.

Maskeeena Fajoor 7adaha mi5tar3a…she looked so funny I started to laugh and trust me it’s not a pretty picture!! I also laughed because of this situation I put them through.
My red puffy face laughing was something horrible!!

7amad was smiling.

He took me back to the living room where the rest were waiting impatiently for an explanation.
“bad dream” I simply said and you won’t guess what they do…THEY LAUGH!

I hate them shino they laugh?!!
I wake up screaming then I have a hard time breathing and I cry insanely and they laugh?!!
I sat on the couch and 7amad right next to me was also laughing with them and I couldn’t help it
I laughed as well.

Bas it came to an end when 3azooz yelled “pick one!” in a girly teasing tone…they kept laughing and I kept a smile on my face but the nightmare kept ringing a bell in my head.

Was I playing around? Do I have to pick one?

At ten we packed our things and the three of us (Fajoor, 3azooz and me )went to raju’s car.

As soon as we arrived Fajoor and I went to my room (FINE! Dayoom’s and my room!)
I slept on my bed and she slept on Dayoom’s…we have a long day tomorrow and the day after that is her big date!

7addi nervous for some reason I feel like I’m going on a date!

17 comments:

  1. Il7emdla it was a dream ! 1 questiom though ! When r u killing off 7amad ? (a)

    Luv ya :*

    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yousef ** crap !!! I can't belive I wrote 7amad ! Its probably because I was thinking about him (a) :$


    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe 09 : LOOOOOOOOOL!! for a second i was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? u've always loved 7amad ..u just made my day ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with their relationship
    abii a friend chethy =( we cant get one hal ayam and specially here in Kuwait ! ALAAAAAAAH mama sees me with a guy! A shoes straight to my face. hehe..

    Thanks for posting mama;*****
    I love you waaaaaaaaaaaayd<3333 and you have to know it...

    7mad is such a burried tresure! 9ada8t kil shy happening here! its like im living it..

    Post soon;**** :$

    ReplyDelete
  5. and can you check my blog please?
    I'd appreciate it<333

    Outspokenly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ZΛRH:*: you and me both shoes flying everywhere ;P

    sure i'll check it out ;)
    LOVE u too ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  7. LI i loved it bess half of the post i didnt understand it!!:p ya3nii she was in a dream? right?! oo ihya galat ina she wants to pick yousef right ? oo ina ihya oo yousef are engaged and soon to be husband and wife bess they will wait a few years 3ashan she it5ales jam3a?! oh ok il7een fehamt!!;D;D
    loved it!! next post please!!:P
    oo moo ana gely ina i want to be first! 3adii ana 7!!!! wa7layly 7th place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. waaaay 7amad 7amad sh7alataaa!!??
    let yousef come to hurt her aw shay, and then 7amad steps in o he's the hero and they live happily ever after<3!
    Wide imagination, i know :p
    thankyou;*
    love uu

    -Lilly;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. ID! LOOL kamaltay ilstory ;P yes she was dreaming ;) 3ashaaat 7th and 8th place ;D

    lilly;* : looool good one ;P

    LOVE U ;****

    ReplyDelete
  10. ee nesayt 1 more thing !
    and 7amad gets hit by a bus and ends up in pieces ishraych ?! would u do what ending for me?!?!;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;;D;D;D;D;D and if u do it i will give you all the 3abee6a smiles i can!!;D;D;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOOOOL ID!!! ur on a roll!! ;P
    great story ;P but whose going to write it? ;P

    no i'm pretty certain i'll get more than enough 3abee6a smiles ;P

    ;D;D;D;D;D;D

    LOVE U ;********

    ReplyDelete
  12. LI tara ur story is the only story ily madry she will end up ma3a minoo!;( why dont u tell me bess the first letter of the name ishraych?! chethy u wont tell me the whole name oo ana ra7 a3aref ibroo7y the whole name!! smart right yalla tell me!!;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. ID that's kind of the point (frustrating my readers with my unpredictable story)

    stay tuned to see who ends up with who :P

    ID you want a letter then i'll give you a letter :**

    the letter is....mwahh mako ;D heheehe
    sorry bas u'll have to wait and see ;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!
    YALLA PLEASE NEXT POST :'(
    im dying to know shino ra7 y9eer :(
    meta ur posting plz ilyoum plzzzzzzzzzzzz

    **DS**

    ReplyDelete
  15. **DS** : hi ;)

    i'm posting tonight at around midnight ;***

    ReplyDelete
  16. loved it! bess im sorry for not commenting sooner i was really buusy cuz my granni dashat il hospital oo chithi :'( i havent slept in dayz thanx 2 the luvly nurses BARGING in everytime i fall asleep!!! im goonna choke them!

    ReplyDelete