Thursday, September 24, 2009

Part 61 ;***

dedicated to THE DESPIRATE DREAMER ;*** ITYANENEEEEEEN!!
..........................................................................................................

Dalal:

The day passed so slowly and let me tell you!!! More awkwardness between me and 7amad!!!
I was eating breakfast in our chalet with EVERYONE and 5alty haya was into what my mom was saying and so were the girls but I was really hungry.

I was reaching for the last croissant and I noticed another hand reaching for it…I looked up and both our eyes met…7amad!

I quickly pulled back my hand and pretended I was listening to my mom’s interesting talk.

“i5theeha Dalal” DALAL??!!!!
“la la 3ady you take it”
“Dalool walla mabeeha” good we're back to Dalool
“ana ba3ad 3alaik bil 3afia”
“so none of you want it” 5aled reached out and took it.

Dayoom hit his shoulder’s.
“a77 3awarteeny….”
“good”
“5alty bintich 6agadtny” Dayoom’s face was pale white.


Bas of course my sister Deema can do no wrong!! She’s little miss perfect with her innocent act…

“DALAAL! 3aib!! Laish it6geena?? Ma9eeer…. ta2sfay” SHE SCOLDED ME!!!!
“yuma”
“mako tia2sfay il7een o0 lat3eednha”
“Yuma! Mu”
“Dalal!!!”
“sorry” 7amad and Fajoor were laughing so hard…Dayoom laughed quietly hoping not to chinx it.
“5alty mu Dalal…Deema” my mom’s face was now pale
“5aled!” Dayoom whispered
“Deema?!..mita2kid?”
“im9amema ina ana?” I asked upset…NOW THE ENTIRE TABLE WAS LAUGHING!!!! WHAT WAS SO FUNNY??? YA3NI MOM IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT IT WAS ME!!!
“Deema tia2sifay yuma”
“sorry”
“yeah yeah….ana anzaf o0 Dayoom get’s spoiled” they laughed again bas I was really upset.
“Dalool tadreen inna in7ibich…o0 sorry iny ‘6alamtich”
“bas ‘6alamteeny?!! Mama you have to make it up to me” I pouted in a humoring way
“ahaa shino tabeen?”
“umm…I’ll get back to you” they all laughed
“eee eeee you get back to me”

7amad’s eyes were on me but he wasn’t looking at me the way he always does it was weird.

1 msg from Yousef
Good morning 7abebty ;)
Call me when u wake up
Msg received at 8:20 am


I looked up and 7amad was looking at me trying to figure out something. SHIT !!!

I excused myself and went to my room to call Yousef.

Calling Yousef….
SHIT WHAT DO I SAY?!! UGH!!! I’VE NEVER BEEN IN THIS SITUATION BEFORE!
…………………………………………..
Dayoom:

Dalool left us and went up to her room…she wasn’t herself.
7amad looked like he was analyzing every little thing Dalool did.

They both are very weird today.

I excused myself and went outside…I felt him following me but I didn’t look back.
He cleared his throat but I kept walking and went around my chalet madree laish bas I wanted to drive him crazy…I was walking between our two chalets and he still made some sounds, coughed and cleared his throat but I ignored him.

Next thing I knew I was pushed against the wall and he looked irritated…HAHAHA

“Dayoom? Shda3wa masima3teeny?”
“oh! Sorry nadaitny?” I acted innocently

He placed his hands on my waist and pushed me back against the wall.

“ma7asaitay feeny?” I shook my head in a daloo3a way… I know it drives him crazy.

He bent down his face close to mine….I bit my lip seductively he looked so hot!!
Madree shfeeny I was very naughty.
“ya bint!!!*pushing me up the wall with his hands on me*” I placed my hands on top of his…my legs dangling in the air.
“5ALED!! PUT ME DOWN”
“give me a kiss and I’ll put you down”
“ha?”
“min gal ha? Sima3”
“maby”
3ayal many imnazlich”
“you’ll get tired” I said confidently he got closer to me.
“not in this position” his voice and the way he said it was so sexy.

My face changed color and I felt so hot….my temperature rose!!!

5aled!!*hitting his shoulders” he turned his head giving me his cheek
“maney baysitik”
“3ayal maney imnazlich”
“you really want me to kiss you like this?”
“yes I do”
“UGH!” I leaned closer to him but he moved away.
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
“5aled!?!!!! You’re driving me crazy!!!”
“good” his body closed the gap between us and he crushed me against the wall.
The thoughts that went through me!!!! My god!!! It’s like I don’t know who I was anymore!!
“5aled move…”
“I can’t*seductively*”
“5aled!! Someone might see us!!!”
agoolich I can’t!”
“why not?”
He looked at me so seductively and started wiggling his eyebrows.
“I move you move….manney haddich”
………………………………………………………
Dalal:
His phone started ringing and I was about to hang up min il5ar3a when I heard his deep muffled voice.
“9aba7 il5air 7abebty”
“*laughing nervously!!!* 9aba7 ilnoor… emm naym?”
“laa laish?”
“madree your voice is different”
“a7laa? Wala..” I interrupted him
“eee a7la”
“wallay il7een shsawy?”
“what?”
“Dalal law sama7tay maby kalam 7ilw” HE’S CRAZY!!
“fine…9otik kilish mu 3ajbny…it’s annoying”
“gilt maby kalam 7ilw mu ta’3l6eeen!! 3ayal 9otich imdawi5nee” I blushed
“you’re crazy”
“I am when i'm around you” I laughed I couldn’t hold it anymore
“I love that sound”
“what sound?”
“you… laughing”
I blushed
“ista7atay?”
“no”
“3alayna? I know you blushed”
“Yousef!!!”
“3yoona!!”
“bye!”
“ma shba3t minich!!”
“not my problem”
“walay I have a lot to teach you”
“well then I guess you better start”
“a777!!”
I laughed he’s going to drive me crazy
“ashoofich ilayla inshala?”
“we’ll see” he laughed

We said our goodbyes and I went down stairs to the empty dining table.

As soon as I entered our living room…7amad’s eyes were on me.
I DON’T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT IT FEELS WEIRD!!!

WHY DID I SLEEP?!!!!THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IF I STAYED IN MY ROOM!!

I sat down next to Fajoor. 5aled and Dayoom were missing…as soon as I was about to talk to Fajoor Dayoom runs in our chalet breathless holding back a laugh.

She laughed her ass off!!!! We joined she looked hilarious!! 5aled barged in behind her upset and breathless…they both looked like they were running.
5aled grabbed her from her elbow swinging her around to face her. And he said something to her that made her blush!!!

NO WAY!!! SHE LIKES HIM!!! RIGHT?
………………………………………………………………….
Dayoom:
“I move you move….manney haddich” 5aled crushed me against the wall…there was no room to breathe!!!
I don’t want to move but I have to!!
“5aled move!!”
“I told you mannney hadich”
“laa? Walla 5aled walla if you don’t move I won’t ever talk to you again” he immediately moved away allowing me to fall back on the ground.

As soon I saw his face I quickly went to his side pushing myself up to reach his face and I whispered in his ear so fast and so quick "I would never do that" I ran as soon as I did it!!!!
I saw him running behind me he looked really hyper!!!
I ran into the chalet and I laughed my heart out!! And out of nowhere he swings me around to face him.
“you’re killing me”

11 comments:

  1. LI!!!!!!!!!;D;D
    awwwwww cute! ishawg! i love him! loved the post! next post please! oo LI 3assa ur feeling better ilyoom? inshallah ur back to normal?!;p oo inshallah ur not sick anymore!;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ID!!!!! i'm so much better thanks love

    shwaya ta3bana bas i'm back to me!!!! wayed a7san so yes ana perfect ;*** working on the next post ;D i'll post tonight another if i can wayed mishta6a ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another post ilyoom;O?? ish9ayer bill denya? mayet yahoodii:p im so happy!! yaay your back to ur old self!!;D;D;D inshallah doom!!;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    YES I'M BACK BABY!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHA

    yes i'll post at around three if i can ;***

    i'm happy i'm almost my old self:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. mashallah ur really getting better!! do you need anything from me to be your old self !?not "almost" your old self?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I beyond ADORE your story.. I adore 7amad i adore Dalal i adore EVERYONE lol and i adore YOU AKEEED!!! ila Yousif he's getting in between 7amad o Dalal...

    Love your story more and more when i read each post.. Mashalla 3alaich you've captured me by the first post every single time.. Sorry i dont comment as often bas i just want to tell you that i cant get enough of your story.. ;*******

    ReplyDelete
  8. ID!!!! no thanks hun i'm great ;***

    and my favorite story...like blog? mmm...madree i like 2 in my closet "my one and only" and i like her 2nd story too.....

    and live and love....jawl < the best story she ever wrote...madree if it was what u wanted bas ya3nii so far i liked them all...i also like Zarh's story wayed interesting....sorry i named the entire blogsphere bas it's hard...

    oh!! Diary of m her story "hello my name is"
    omg i seriously don't have a favorite story ;S
    ya3ni so far all the stories have been amazing ;*

    same question goes to you...shino ur favorite story?

    DAZZLIN...I BEYOND ADORE YOU!!!!! ;D;D;D;D
    thanks for commenting i really Appreciate it.
    love u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 posts !!! U kidding me !!! ;o !!!! Ily ;**** inshalla bacher 3 posts (a)

    I love 7amad !!!! Deema and 5aled ishawgoon I Hate Yousef ! Ma3ana I love that name :(


    Babe 09:*

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL babe o9 inshala 3 posts for u ;***

    ReplyDelete