Monday, September 21, 2009

Part 59 ;***

Dedicated To the two biggest pranksters of 2009 this one’s for you…
ID AND ZARH;** ENJOY;**
LOVE U BOTH!! (No more pranks!!)
(To all my other readers love u ,enjoy and 3idkom embarak ;***)
...............................................................

DALAL:
I woke up at 7 something so excited and nervous.

I convinced myself last night that it was a brother-sister kiss nothing more to get myself to sleep…HE DOESN’T SEE ME THAT WAY…

I wore my new black swim suit and my mini swim shorts with my flip flops and my towel was ready by my side.

I looked…well u can imagine a person in a cast in a swim suit!
RIDICULOUS!!

I had my crutches next to me rose brought them from her room…yep it wasn’t in my room it was in hers but I really didn’t care.

I wore my oversized lime shirt that fell loosely off one of my shoulders and waited.
To my surprise I got pinged right away!

7amad:ping!
Dalal: :D
7amad: u up?
Dalal: and ready
7amad: that’s my girl!!
Dalal: how are we doing this?
7amad: Dalal
Dalal: yeah?
7amad: open the door

I turned and saw him outside the glass door in nothing but his swim shorts.

I eyed his perfect tanned body…his strong shoulders and his arms…

The thoughts that went through my mind scared me…STOP IT AND OPEN THE DOOR.
DON’T STARE!! HIDE THAT FACE YOU IDIOT HE’LL SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU AND HE’LL KNOW WHAT YOU WERE THINKING OF!!

I grabbed my crutches and tried my best not to fall flat on my face…for a second that wasn’t such a bad idea maybe that way all these feeling rushing through me would just go away and let me be ME around him!!

I reached the door, unlocked it and stepped out to him.

“Hey”
“9aba7 il5air yalla mishaina”
“again so easy to say*smiling at him*”
“by the time I’m through with you you’ll forget about that leg *looking at my broken ankle*”
I smiled and followed him to Fajoor’s Porsche.
“where….umm..never mind”
I do ask that question a lot…he looked at me with his famous smile and opened my door.

We drove towards the small chalet we went to for my surprise but it looked different in the
morning…it was bigger and more spacious but not as big as our chalets.

We walked in and he placed the cooler on the floor and our things.

I was still confused I thought we were swimming….or something close to that…

He went to the kitchen and left me with my own thoughts…SERIOUSLY HOW AM I GOING TO SWIM?? WHEN WILL I FINALLY REMOVE THIS STUPID CAST?!!

He came back with 2 Columbia in his hands...a huge smile made its way to my face..
ICE-CREAM IS THE CURE!!!

I took it gladly from him and we enjoyed our ice-cream on the floor of the living room…but my question is still not answered…WHEN AND HOW WILL I SWIM?

“soon” he answered
“how?..umm..wha..” DID HE READ MY MIND? AM I THAT OBVIOUS?
“*smiling his adorable cute smile* we’ll swim in an hour”
“7amad?..how am I going to do that…you’re not as cruel as to get my hopes up and end up letting me watch you swim..are you?” THAT’S THE ONLY LOGICAL REASON I HAD…IT WAS CLEARLY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN… I AM IN A CAST!
“would I do that to you?”
“maybe?”

He was sitting right next to me our shoulders brushed each other slightly.
He turned his body towards me and he placed his hand on my neck as his thumb slightly caressed on my jaw line.

My heart was in full speed and I felt like passing out…

A mixture of emotions went through my body like a bolt of electricity leaving me paralyzed…
PASSION…EXCITEMENT…YEARNING…but what I felt the most was FEAR.

“I would NEVER do that to you” he quickly removed his hand and cleared his throat and mentioned something about a game or a bet he lost with his cousins…

Am I dreaming? This is one cruel world if I’m dreaming and one horrible nightmare if I’m not.

What just happened? 7amad never ever held me that way …MAYBE HE THOUGHT I NEEDED
HIM TO BE MORE SENSITIVE AND THAT’S WHY HE DID IT.
I MEAN COME ON….IT’S 7AMAD….HE DEFINITELY DOESN’T SEE ME THAT WAY.

I brushed it off and he noticed that and did the same… I guess.

I filled him in with what I really want….like my crazy out of this world goals and dreams.

I even told him about my happy place…he wasn’t happy about the fact that I get up really early and swim what most people consider a dangerous and pretty far swim from shore. He didn’t say it but I saw it in his eyes.

“so that’s pretty much it” madree laish 7asait he was going to say “bas?” in a teasing tone hahaha….but he remained quiet and looked at me as if it was the first time he’d ever seen me…no…the first time he’d ever seen a girl.
“shfeek?”
“salamtich….like I said you keep surprising me”
see…this just shows you how I was the perfect best friend and how you failed in your part”
He was quiet “7amad?”
“*smiling at me* well I better make it up to you…ready for that swim?”
“YES!”

He got up and pulled me up in his arms… he handed me my crutches.
He matched his pace to mine and tried his best not to show it but I knew it. It made me warm inside.

I saw his boat and we made our way to it.
He bent down, carried me aboard and gently placed me on the bench.

I felt the warm wind hit my face pushing my hair away as we drove further into the blue….
He was in his world as I was in mine… I pictured myself flying over the sea as I looked out the boat and down on the blurry sea.

“you’re going to get sick”
“oh? Ok” I moved my eyes from the beautiful blue sea and stared at 7amad’s gorgeous back!!

It’s what everyman’s back should look like…so masculine and broad yet smooth and naturally tanned.
He stopped the boat and turned to look at me.

“ready?”
emm…*laughing nervously* yeah?”
He took me in his arms and laid me flat on the deck.
“7amad?”
“shh” he left me lying there and started the engine as it moved softly forward.
He came back and lied next to me. OMG!!!
“who’s driving the boat?”
“no one”
“isn’t that reckless”
“it’s open water nothing ahead of us and nothing behind us…nothing’s going to happen”


I relaxed and felt the waves and my eyes were on the moving clouds…it’s a great day.


“I do feel like I’m floating” he smiled and we stayed that way for almost 10 mints.
“so you ready to swim?”
“I thought that’s what we’re doing”
“*smiling a devilish smile*you’re touching the water” he said it like I had no choice…which made me slightly blush.

He was scary!!! Like an evil Villon.
“ok? How?”

He didn’t even answer me he took control and held me by my waist and pushed me to the edge. My fingers dug deep in his arms as I tried to stop him!! I THINK HE’S GOING TO PUSH ME OVER!!!
“7AMAD!!”
He stopped when my butt reached the edge of the boat and my head was glued to his shoulder.
“you trust me?”
“wh…what?”
“do you trust me”
“not if you’re going to push me over!!”
“yes or no?”
“yes!!”
“good…now lay back”
“what?!!!!”
“Dalool I have you now lay back”
his hands on waist and mine on biceps.
“oo…hhh….ok” I slowly moved away from him as I got closer to the water….my heart was racing!!

His hands tightened and there was nothing supporting my upper half body than the dark sea!
We were in the middle of nowhere and the sea was really dark and scary!!

I was almost near the water when I popped up too scared…our cheeks brushed each other’s and
I was making the moaning scared sounds with my closed mouth.

“you know what? I can wait…like you said it’s just a few days right?”
“Dalool I have you and trust me I won’t let go”
“it’s not that*looking down* ”
“scared?”
he teased
“no..emm…I’m just not in the mood today…so let’s go back”
“Dalool”
“ugh!!it’s scary…madree laish I’m picturing you pulling me back up with like half my body ripped off!!! ”
he smiled
“It’s not funny….I picture huge sharks and it’s NOT FUNNY!!” he was laughing!!
“Dalool I’ll hunt the sharks down if they hurt one hair on your head”
“yeah right”
“mako sharks now take a deep breath and relax”

I did as I was told and I moved away and I was reluctant.

“no no you’re doing fine…and I’m here”
His words reassured me so I was almost touching the dark water and anxiety sounds came out from my shut mouth he however had a huge smile.
“7amad*scared like hell*”
“we9altay”
I then felt the water against my back, my neck and my hair.
“lift your hands up”

I did as he said and I was touching the water…I was floating!!...I felt like I was swimming!!!

“why didn’t we do this before!”
“now you like it” he smiled and he winked GOD HELP ME!!!HE'S SO HOT!!




I stayed there for a long time…I was the happiest person alive!!!




“pull me up please”
“shba3tay?”
“yes...well no ana ma ashba3 min ilba7ar*laughing*”
“Dalool maby a5ar3ich bas magdar ayeerich”
“what?!! Omg! omg!omg! omg! ”
“*laughing hysterically* you should see your face”
“MY GOD!! You are so messed up!!! I hate you!! Itshoof walla awereek!”
“you shouldn’t threaten me…remember I’m the one holding you up”
he pulled me towards him I was near his head.
“like you’re going to drop me”
“dare me I swear I’ll do it”
MAYNOOOOOOOOOOOON!!
“I dare you!!” but I’m crazier.

“AHHHHHH!”
He let go of me!!!! He freaking let go!!

I almost fell over board when I felt his arm around me and his other arm holding onto the pipe thingy attached to the bench.

He pulled me close to his heart and pulled me back to safety.

“I hate you walla I hate you” I whispered as my head rested on his heart.
“I hate you more” he kissed the top of my head and placed me up on the bench.

He sat next to me handing me mango juice and he took a soda. We sat there quiet drinking and eating a couple of home-made sandwiches.

He took us back I didn’t talk to him or look his way.

HE THINKS HE CAN MESS WITH ME?! I’LL SHOW HIM!!

we arrived at the beach so he picked me up and jumped off the boat as soon as he hit the ground I yelled in pain.

Hehehe payback time.

“aaaaye reeeyleeee!!! It hurts” he was so scared he immediately placed me down on the sand and held my broken ankle softly in his hands.
“aaaye ayyye 7amad don’t….3awartny
“walla ma sawait shay”
“abby myye please…….ayye aye *placing my hand on my ankle”
“bas mye?”
“ee please” he ran to the chalet and came back with 4 bottles of water.
“shlon reeylich??” his eyes worried
“t3awerni” I said in my most daloo3a voice
“imshay awadeech ilmustashfa”
“wain aroo7 chithy?” I pointed out what I was wearing.
A wet oversized lime shirt and mini shorts.
“may5alf bas awadeech”
“ok” I lifted my arms up as he bent to carry me.

As soon as he slightly pulled me off the ground I yelled in pain again.

“aye!! Aye!! Put me down 7amad” the entire time I was avoiding his eyes.

He quickly placed me back down.

“7amad yimken it’s broken again” he was quiet and worried.
He looked lost.
“7amad abby ice-cream” he looked confused
“it numbs my pain” he ran back in and brought all the ice-creams he had.

After I ate 3 ice-creams and his nervous were about to explode I looked at him.

“shlon reeylich? Tigdreen it7arkeenha?”
“what are you talking about? I’m fine” I acted dumb!!!
“Dalal? Reeylich?”
“shfeeha?” I smiled and he knew it was all a lie
“Dalal!!! You tricked me?!!!”
“I learned from the best”

He pushed me down and pinned my arms down. His face was inches away from mine; he was biting his bottom lip hard and he made the angry annoyed sound.

“this isn’t over…” he whispered in my ear …shivers climbed up my spine and shivers slid down my neck I was now lost.
I was laughing nervously.
“it’ll never be over” I whispered in his ear .

He carried me to the Porsche.

He smiled and headed home…ready for whatever is going to happen.

17 comments:

  1. woiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii<3

    A7BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

    Thanks for the intro ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hathii my 3idya?;( a post 3an the guy i really hate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo question ams wallah 5ara3tyni with the promise oo the big thing oo latez3loon! what was it about?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NABY A BAD BOY new one, wa7d Dalool desereve :p?

    O identity ;) 3eedeya 7a8y! intay shako :p?

    ReplyDelete
  5. chub S ID ba3dain zarh! moo zarh ba3dain ID!!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL U GUYS!!! hahaha

    look two can play this game and i'm one of'em...

    i made u guys think it was big and anxious when i was enjoying the show ;P

    and yes i posted the guy u hate (u prank me alot so it's ur payback);**

    zarh FIRST!!!
    i'll c wh@ i can do ;****

    ReplyDelete
  7. lil asf it was the worst 3idya!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok LI u gave me your 3idya i will give u il3idya maltch ily meny! ok? ready ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. 0ffff the worst? ;s

    yalla ready ;)

    bas NO PRANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LI im sorry nesyt! THANK YOU HUN FOR THE Dedication! im loving this! inshallah i told u no more pranks! again THANK YOU WAYED WAYED WAYED WAYED WAYED WAYED WAYED!!!;D even though i dont love the person in the post that dosent mean i dont love the person who wrote the post!;) i love you!;D (still remmember our 3abee6a smile??) ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post !! Bas when is he gonna kiss her on the lips !!Romeo I love him !

    Babe 09:*

    ReplyDelete
  12. la2 not worst!! how can it be the worst oo its coming from you?!;) bel3ax i loved it!!;) i told u before everything from u i love!!;D

    ok wait let me think of a good one!!;D;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. babe o9 : thanks ur going to have to wait and c :*

    ID!!!! shlon i forget il3abee6a smile ;D ;D
    ashwa u remembered no more pranks :P
    glad it's not the worst 3eedya ;**
    waiting for mine ;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. ee its not the worst! its one of my fav afa 3alich;D;D;D SO2ALYN!! when is your birthday? oo what do u want ur 3idya to be?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He's So Adorable && I Love Him!;')

    Thanks for the 3ajeba Post!<3;p

    Next Pweaz <|3

    ReplyDelete