Saturday, September 26, 2009

Part 65 ;**

ENJOY ;**
this for all my silent reader ;**

.............................................

DALAL:

SELMA!!!!! WAII3!!

“7amad Selma hini”
“wain?”
“warak…shaklha bit’hawash”
“mat mid eedha”
“*laughing he looked so funny* OMG!!”
“shfeech?!!”
“the plan’s working!!...now she’ll think we’re together*laughing*”
“*laughing*you’re crazy!!”
“I know….say something nice she’s coming over”
“Dalool a7ibich Walla a7ibich” I blushed while giggling

HOW I WISH THOSE WORDS WERE REAL!!!

“7amad?”
“oh…Selma? Shlonich?”
“I’ve been better…mino hathy?”
“madach tinsainy sula?” hehehhe !
Selma!*correcting me!! Hehehe* I meant what are you doing with her?*looking back at 7amad*”
“ilwa7ed maygdar yi6la3 ma3a 5a6eebta?” I was holding back a laugh I just stared at my plate.
“5a6eebtik?*shock* o0 ana shino?”
“Selma latinsain illy sawaity welly baina int’ha…ba3dain ana a7ibha”
“laa walla ma nesait o0 mesra3 ma you got over it”

I was really quiet ‘cause it would be rude and harsh if I said something.

“3ad malegait illa hal ” EXCUSE ME??????!!!!!!!!!!! He stopped her before she said anything.
“gi’6bay ilsanich a7sanlich” 7ABEEBY
“I guess I was too much for you clearly you like” SAY WHAT?!!!!! He interrupted her.
“SELMA!!! Imshay il7een a7sanlich” he was really angry…he wouldn’t hit a girl would he?
“7amad?!” she used the victim role now.
“too bad I didn’t bring any popcorn” SHIT!!! I SAID THAT OUT LOUD?!!!

They turned to see me…7amad had humor in his eyes while Selma looked like she was either going to attack me or pour the soup over my head.

My eyes popped and my mouth shut tight. I quickly looked down on my plate.

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?!!
Ugh! You’ll be back…*turning to look at me min foug la ta7at* I feel sorry for you”
“no no that was my line” seriously she was freaking’ MAD!!

I held 7amad’s hand and she eyed us with hatred.

“7ayatee I was thinking about the wedding since we agreed we’re getting married after I finish college…umm do you want it in june? Or winter?”
“illy tabeena 7abeebty”
“ugh!!” she turned and left.
I laughed as soon as she was out of sight.

“so since it’s out…. I guess we have no choice but to get married”
“I guess so*shrugging my shoulders”
We laughed and continued our meal.
“she really is insane…why the hell did you go out with her?”
“she *rethinking what to say*..”

So he told me everything…Selma was a big lie.
She made him believe that she was all innocent and pure…she was shy, nice and very fragile
*HARD TO BELIEVE* but as time went by she was acting strange…in the end he found out he’d been played.

She had 2 other guys besides him and she claims she loves my 7amad and that it just happened (the other guys). He gave her a chance bas she blew it so my 7amad was more than forgiving.
“Wow I’m so sorry”
“Don’t be…you’re stuck with me...so our wedding chena june a7la?”
“*laughing* look I don’t care but I get to pick the next girl you date”
“shlon Dalool? I’m getting married*winking at me I could just die*” the way he said it was hilarious…he was really funny today more than usual.

We finished made our way to his Aston.

“7amad no speeding we just ate”
inshala illy tabeena” I smiled proudly
He took off and he FREAKIN’ SPED!!!
“7AMAD!!”
“shfeech?”
“slow down!”
“*sigh*you’re not fun”
“laaa? Fine by all means do speed”
and he DID!!!
I was actually having fun.
“7amad?”
“hala?”
“you think if a person falls in love they stay that way forever?”

He slowed down and turned to read my face… I was beyond nervous I really don’t know what he was able to read.

He slowed looking at the road and then back at me and finally stopped at the side of the road.

“shfeek? Malla da3y itwa8ef ilsayra”
“Dalal is there something you want to tell me?”
“no I was just wondering… why’d you stop? It was a silly question and you haven’t answered yet”


I tried acting cool making it seem like it was just a passing thought.

“I think love never dies… if they both are alive then it lives on with them…”
“Never?!... but…never mind”
“No tell me”
“it’s nothing”
“Dalool talk”
“I am!…”
“what is it?”
“what?” SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!
“fee shay tabeen itgoleena?” WHY DOES HE KNOW ME SO WELL?!!! YET ALL THESE YEARS HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT MY FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM!!!!


“no…bas why is it so hard to find for some and others can find it easily?”
“lucky bastards” shakla mu 9ij!!! HAHAHAHA Too confident for his own good!!
“*laughing* yeah yeah….let’s go home” he smiled and drove back home

“I know that’s not it so I’ll wait” he added confidently
I looked out my window kilish maby ishoof ta3abeery.

1 msg From Yousef:
Wainich 7ayatee?

To Yousef
Out to dinner ib nino and now I’m on my way back

From Yousef:
Ma3a mino??!!

WTH?!!!!

To Yousef:
Shfeek?

From Yousef:
MA3A MINO?!!!! JAWBENY?!!

To Yousef:
7amad

Madree lasih I couldn’t send it…I wanted to bas I was scared.
From Yousef:
JAWBENY DALAAL MA3A MINO?

Yousef calling.....

Shit!!!!

I hanged up on him.

To Yousef:
I’m with my friend 7amad DON’T CALL!!!!

From Yousef:
NA3AM?!!!!!!! IBKAIFICH?!!! MIN GALICH TI6L3EEN WEYA?!!

IS HE SERIOUS?!!! 7AMAD WAS IN MY LIFE BEFORE HE EVER WAS.

To Yousef:
3adel isloobik lawsama7t!! and when u do then call me.

From Yousef:
Mintay shayfta mara thanya FAHMATNY!

I wrote over 6 drafts I couldn’t send anything I was too frightened

“mino?” I MEAN SERIOUSLY DOES HE EXPECT ME TO LET 7AMAD GO???
MY PARENTS AND BROTHERS KNOW 7AMAD AND THEY ALL TRUST HIM.
“Dalal?”
“oh! Hala?”
“shfeech?”
“salamtik bas feeny ilnoom”
“taw ilnas ma9art 10”
“lo-ong day”
I acted cool but I feel like he can sense some things up.

We got back and we stayed together for an hour in 7amad’s chalet with the gang. After that hour

I excused myself and went to my room to see what’s up with Yousef.

Calling Yousef…
“wainich?”
“chalet”
“6l3eely bara bakalimich”

He hanged up.

I walked out to him…he still doesn’t know I took off my cast and he ruined my best day!

I saw him out waiting for me. He was shocked but the anger was still in his eyes. I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

His eyes rolled down to my left ankle.

“I took off my cast”
“meta?”
“ilyoom”
“laish magilteely?”
“I wanted to surprise you”
“Dalal...*here it comes* laish magilteely bit6l3een?”
he asked softly.
“emm I didn’t know…em”
“*smiling* tell me next time ok?” I nodded
“Yousef..*looking at me* 7amad is my best friend and..”
“I know…I over reacted..to me he’s another guy and it drives me crazy” GOD IF HE KNEW I WAS INLOVE WITH HIM WHAT THE HELL WOULD HAPPEN?
“you need to trust me”
“I do”
“*smiling* then you have nothing to fear”
he smiled and grabbed my wrist dragging me behind him
“haa?!! Yousef?! wain ray7een?”
“to celebrate”
“it’s late!”
“you trust me?”
I DON’T KNOW!!!
“aaa??”
He stopped and turned to face me
“I would never hurt you” I smiled and followed him to the chalet we hanged in before.
We stayed there talking and walking around some more. We sat down on the sand discussing the future and stuff bas nothing too deep…I didn’t want to get into it.
………………………………………………………………


School started!!!

So it was goodbye chalet and hello house.

I would see Yousef on Mondays and sometimes on Wednesday nights in different places. Our relationship is stronger and he trusts me now.

7amad…I get to see him 3 times a week since he’s welcome at our house and I’m over at there’s all the time.

He has something to say I can see it in his eyes but I don’t know what’s holding him back…we used to say everything to each other.

After the first month in college we decided to spend the weekend in the chalet. I want to tell 7amad about me and Yousef. I feel like he has the right to know since he always tells me about the girls in his life.

If I don’t I’ll feel like I’m lying to myself…I need 7amad’s advice on something between me and Yousef and Dayoom is no expert on that field.
…………………………………………………
At the chalet:

I was sitting with 7amad on his porch stairs. He was talking about how this was his last course and stuff when I interrupted him.

eemm 7amad?”
“hala?”
“I need to tell you something”
“me too”
“oh?”
“ee bas goolay illy 3indich awal”
“ok…emm…you know how you always ask for my opinion and advice?”
“yeah?” he interrupted me
“let me finish!”
“asef kamlay”
“on dating?” he nodded
“well I kinda need yours now” I don’t know what it is but his eyes were weird.
“shga3d itgooleen Dalool”
“I met this guy..*focusing on me* and he’s really nice...i’ve been talking to him for almost 2 months now”
“2 months?” I nodded he was really quiet
"bas my question is..aa..how long did you wait before you know?” his eyes popped and he looked really angry.
“Dalal shga3ad itgooleen you wait until marriage”
“what? Why? I mean if you”
“you wait!!!”
“what are you talking about? Why wait?”
“Dalal wain ga3deen you can’t you hear me!!!”
“it’s just a kiss shil mushkila?”
“a kiss? *looks taken back* I don’t care you wait”
“wait what did you think I was talking about?” he was quiet.
WHAT WAS IT?

OH MY GOD!!!! HE THOUGHT I WAS TALKING ABOUT SEX!!!! MY GOD!!!

oh my god!!! NO!!*hitting him* I’m not that stupid!!”
“I’m sorry but you were”
“I was what?!!! 7amad I was asking about a kiss not…anyway let’s just let it go”
“Dalool don’t”
“I’m not ready to anyway bas I wanted to know when you…when your suppose to you know?”
"there isn't a time for it...if you’re not ready then don’t and it happens when you feel right about but you don’t right?”
“yes it’s weird I just can’t…madreee laish I mean he’s great bas I feel like it’s my first kiss and I want it to be perfect”
“ then wait”
“7amad no one knows about”
“and no one will” he promised and I smiled
“bas promise me something ok?”
“ok?”
“when you see him you tell me and before you do anything come to me…zain?”
I smiled and nodded.
“you were going to say something”
“it’s not important”

9 comments:

  1. WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GALBIIIIIIIIII
    7AMAAAAAAD AKEED KAN BEGOOL HE LOVES HER :'(


    NEXT POST O 7ADICH 3AJEEBAAAAAAAAAAAA
    THANX FOR THE POST ;)

    **DS**

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not first:'(!!
    i loved the post!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oo i love you!!!!!!!
    oo i love yousef bess ga3d yel3ab ib a3sabii!!
    madry laish 7arniiii!!!! loved the post next post please!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY HEART IS ACHING.. 7amad HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER WALLA HE SHOULD HAVE.. 7ARAM 3ADI A9EEE7 CUZ HE LOVES HER SHE LOVES HIM BAS SHES FRICKING TALKING TO YOUSEF!!!

    *sigh* can't wait for the next post..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wayyyyy 7amad i7iiiir !!!!! shga3ed isawee??? tell her how you feeeel before you actually LOSE her!!!!! arghhh... way mawa6en yousef...
    plzz post soooon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAAY!!! MITA BI3ARFOON INA I7IBOON BA3ATH PLEASE TELL ME ITS SOOOON!!

    i loved it though hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. **DS**: ur welcome hun and THANK U!! ;**

    ID: lool next time inshala...working on it bas i'll post 2night if i finish early otherwise i'm posting 2mrw ;**

    Dazzlin: hun:** don't cry!! inshala..i'm working on it i'll post as soon as i'm done but might be tomorrow night ;*

    zaina: will do hun ;** ...

    DD: looooool we'll find out...

    LUV YA ;******

    ReplyDelete
  7. akhhh poor 7amad, 7abeeebi ;((
    I can't belive he was so cool about Dalal dating!!!
    Ahh I'm hooked.

    -Freckles xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waaaaaay :'( chan ohwa gal awal :( !! I love him :(
    Awesome post XD !

    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Freckles xx: THANKS;* i know kaser 5a6ry ;(

    BABE O9: wainich?!! and THANKS;)

    ReplyDelete