Monday, September 7, 2009

Part 51 ;***

enjoy ;***
someone ;* an extra long post like i promised ;**
.............................................

Dalal:
“shfeech? 3asa mashar?”
“ishar mayeek…ma feeny shay*faking a smile*

He sensed my mind was somewhere else…WHAT IS 7AMAD DOING??!!

I WAS FINE WITH THE LAST 5 GIRLS HE WENT OUT WITH AND WITH SALMA I GOT SCARED BECAUSE I THOUHGT IT WAS SERIOUS BAS NOW…

NOW I HAVE A FEELING IT’S A LOT MORE SERIOUS…

I THOUHGT HE LOVED HER….I THOUHGT HE TRULY LOVED THAT CRAZY SELMA BAS….WHO THE HELL IS THIS GIRL!!

As I was busy trying to figure out what kind of person I was in love with Yousef kept trying to read my face.

I was unreadable as I stared straight ahead at the calm sea.

“You think when a person falls in love they stay that way forever?” I asked my face still facing the dark sea.

I felt him hesitate in his posture….CLEARLY MY QUESTION WAS SOMETHING HE HADN’T EXPECTED.

His face turned towards mine but I kept my eye on the sea.

He kept looking at me without a word.

“emm…I don’t know” I started to laugh his voice sounded like a scared little boy.

He looked at me like I was crazy for laughing…to think of it I might as well be.
I was in my own little world then out of the blue I ask him this stupid question and then I start to laugh insanely?!

“Has anyone told you your laugh is contagious?” he started to laugh with me!
After we settled down I looked back at him wondering.
Can Yousef help me get over 7amad?
We talked about random things…REALLY RANDOM!!
“my first car was a Honda!” I started to laugh!
“why?” I asked between breathes
“my parents *shaking his head* they didn’t trust me with a car” I smiled as he continued
“I deserve it….I destroyed my dad’s bently!....ashwaa ma thba7ni” I couldn’t stop laughing.
“what’s your car?” he asked
“emm… I don’t know..it’s a surprise” please don’t be a Honda!!!
“mat soogeen?” he asked shocked
“no*my eyes popping at his reaction*….”
“how old are you?” he asked carefully
“how old do you think I am?” I asked
“jawbeny
“inta jawbny” okay 7addi yahel akeed he’s going to think I’m like 14!!!!
“Dalal..*I shook my head …maskeen he gave up* 20?” OLA!!!! 20!!!! MIN9IJAH?
“WHAT?!!! 20??!!!” okay mental note never EVER do that again! Maskeen 7ada mi5ter3
He waited for the answer
“I’m 18” he let out a sigh and I started to laugh!!!
Shakla mu9ij!!
“walla 3abaly bitgoleenly 16!!” I laughed even more
“how old are you?” I finally asked
He gave me a crocked smile
“21…what’s your favorite time?”
“what?” I asked bursting into laughter …NO ONE HAS EVER ASKED ME THAT BEFORE! What did he mean?
“mafahamt?”
“ya3nii shino a7la wagat 3indich bil yoom?”
“you mean time as in hours or ya3ni mornings, afternoons and nights?”
“la mabeech tefhimini ‘3ala6 I mean hours” he said it in a hilarious way.
“I don’t know” I answered still laughing.
“I already know the answer” he said confidently
“oh? Which hour?”
“the hours you spend with me”
“humph! Don’t be so confident”
“ouch! Why do you keep hurting me?” he joked and I laughed
“stop!” I stopped laughing and I looked at him confused
“what?”
He smiled “what did I say about your laugh! May9eer chithy !”
I was still confused but I did have a smile plastered on my face.
“it’s contagious” he whispered in my ear
I playfully hit his shoulders “don’t do that ever again” I laughed
“i5tara3tay?” I nodded shyly
“ya3nii mista7ya?” my face turned red and I could feel my heart beats getting stronger..I looked away.
“laa kilsh” I said hiding whatever I was feeling…it was new.
“3ayal laish mat 6al3eeni?” I turned to look at him straight in the eyes.
“la2ana there’s a better view in front of me”
“*placing his hands on his chest* a777!!” I laughed walla maynooooon!!


Dayoom:

I couldn’t think…I squeezed my eyes, I pulled my hands away from his and I turned giving him
my back.

What am I suppose to say?!!

I CAN’T BELIEVE I ASKED “LAISH?”... SHIT WHAT DO I DO?

He stood there quiet I couldn’t even hear him breathing…

My mind is a blank!! Why can’t I think?

My breathing was loud and my hands were shaking softy

“*clearing his voice* imshay inred ilchalet” I felt the hurt in his voice.

I quickly turned around to find him giving me his back ready to walk towards his buggy.
I quickly grabbed his hand unconsciously and I really have no idea why!

He turned to face me …his eyes were hurt I can tell but I managed to make him look at me.
He turned completely facing me…I still had his hand in mine…I AM SO NOT USED TO THIS!

I’m just going to say the truth…here goes

“5aled..umm..I don’t know what to say..” he interrupted me
“it’s fine you don’t love me I get it”
“WHAT?!! NO!!!” shit 5ara3ta
“what are you saying?”
“umm…I have…*breathing this is really really hard* I have feelings for you….strong feelings *looking down* I don’t know what they are…but I know it’s something I never felt before…I’m not the kind of person who dates…I’m not that girl…but I know I don’t want to lose you” he placed his hand under my chin and raised my head to look at him.
“it’s enough…” I looked at him confused…
“it’s enough you have feelings for me..it’s enough that you want me…you do want me? Right?”
I smiled and nodded.
“it’s enough for me…*came closer to my ear and whispered so softly* I don’t ever want to lose you” I swear I couldn’t feel the ground beneath me just like that he pulled me into his arms.

I was in his arms and it felt so right and I felt so safe.

Eventually we let go of each other staring deeply in one another.
“5aled… I don’t want things to change”
“they’re not…look you know how I feel about you and I think I know how you feel about me that’s enough for now”
“so we’re going to act like this never happened?”
“do you want that?” I saw how hurt he was.
“I want it to be between us …just us” he smiled
“you think I can say no to you?” I smiled
He held my hand intertwining our fingers together as we walked towards his buggy.
“5aled?” he looked at me
“why’d you tell me?”
“tell you that I love you?” I nodded and he smiled
“It’s been eating me alive…and because I really love you” I started to blush insanely.
5aled drove back to the chalet and I had my arms around him… I never want to let go.


Dalal:

Yousef and I talked for more than 2 hours … I mean really talked.
I found out that he’s 21, studying business, he has a g-class and a bike, he loves soccer and like me and 7amad he’s a barca fan.
7amad actually forced me to be a Barcelona fan I was never interested in soccer but after watching a few games with 7amad and the world cup I truly became a Barcelona fan.
……………………………………….
Flashback:
Fajoor’s house:

“DALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! YALLA!!!”
“KANEEE!!!” I ran into the living room where 5aled and 7amad were.
7amad was standing holding an oversized Barcelona shirt
“raf3ay eedich” I did as I was told as he put it on me.
“so we’re with these guys?” I pointed at my shirt
" '3a9ben 3alaich ” I laughed 7adda mishta6

The three of us were all in Barcelona shirts cheering on the game on the screen. Fajoor and Dayoom went shopping without me since I promised 7amad I’ll watch the game with him.
Every now and then he taught me something about soccer.
“woow he’s cute” I blurted and 7amad gave me a look like shako? 7adda mu 7ilo.
“he is!”
“waiii3 ma3indich thoug” I laughed at his answer.
7amad taught me everything I know about soccer.
………………………………………………………
I also found out that Yousef doesn’t have any sisters but he has 2 older brothers an older brother studying in the US and his eldest brother is working in his dad’s company.

He did most of the talking I don’t know why I didn’t open up as much…but I told him I was a twin and Dayoom whom he saw in McDonalds is my sis and twin…he already knew I had 2 brothers.

After that he walked me back to my chalet and we said our goodnights.
I made my way up the stairs, slipped on my PJ’s and I climbed into bed.

As always 7amad texted me goodnight but there was another…that’s weird usually my last message of the day would be 7amad saying goodnight..


1 message from Yousef
I’ll meet u soon ;)



MEET ME SOOOON?!!! I JUST SAW HIM I WANT TO SLEEP!!! IS HE CRAZY?


Msg sent To Yousef
YOUSEF!!! I JUST SAW U!!


1 msg from Yousef
Bismella shfeech om 3aziz? Magelt shay 3ashan tiz3leen!

OKAY THIS GUY IS INSANE!!

Oh! Shit he thinks I’m another person? Omg!!! Why didn’t I see this?! He meets with me late at night and then he meets with another!!

HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID!!!

AKEEED HE HAS OTHERS!!! WHY SHOULD YOU CARE!!

After 20 mints my phone started ringing

Yousef calling:
I decided to pick up and end things between us.

8 comments:

  1. i LOVED the post bess the last paragraph KILLED me and ripped my heart into tiny little pieces! <( see what u did to me)
    we never said ina 7amad will be a barca fan! chethy i have to love him 1% oo ana i hate him 100%!!:( make him a M.U fan! 3ashan i hate M.U!
    THIS CLIFFHANGER IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!
    YOUSEF everyday i LOVE him more and more!!
    loved the post! next post please!
    ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL at least i got u to like 7amad 1% and i'm very impressed that u still like yousef after Daloooool suspects him to be a player ;** ur love must be really strong!! ;D

    ID I HATE MU!!!! WALLAAAA!! I JUST CAN'T STAND THEM madree laish ;s

    working on the post i'll post 2mrw night ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. ee me too i more than HATE them!!! oo i more than HATE 7amad so i think they are meant to be! right?!?;)
    LI shinoo ya3nii no more writers block???;D;D(3abee6a smile)!
    la2 this 1% is fading away 5,4,3,2,1 and its gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no!
    Shino om 3aziz:( whyyyy
    She isnt going to marry hiim!
    She's going to be wife 7amad :D
    loved it ;*

    -Lilly;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!! No more Yousef XD !!! 7amad and dalool sitting on a tree k I s s I n g 1st comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in a carrage XD !! Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run u'll be the prince and I'll be the princess its a love story baby just say yes XD. I love u licious :*


    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. alaaaah 3ajeeeeeeeeeeb!! finally u posted thank uuuuu:* !!!! im waiting for the next post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. noope! he is NOT a player!! akeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!my love for 7amad and yousef is 50/50!! aaaaaaaah stop drivin me insane will ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. ID: yes no more writers block YAAAAAAAAY!!! BRING THAT 1% BACK!! mally sh'3ool u bring it back NOW! ;P

    lilly;*: loool who knows maybe she will ;p

    babe 09: i wouldn't be so sure if i were you ;*
    msra3 ma u made them fall inlove and have a familly loool

    someone: yes wa a5eeran!! i'm working on the next post and i'll be posting after prayers ;**

    choco loco: I told u i can't!! it's like a hobby of mine to drive u insane ;P.
    woooow u like both? ok this i like... that way no matter what happens u still enjoy the ride;**

    ReplyDelete