Saturday, September 12, 2009

Part 54 ;***

enjoy ;*
love you all ;***
...............................
DALAL:

We woke up at 9 and got dressed went out for breakfast at star bucks.
We had cheese croissants and orange juice.
“so first we’ll shop for the perfect dress then we’ll go to a movie after that we’ll have dinner and tomorrow…*sigh looking hopelessly in love*…”
“I get it! We go see mr.heartthrob!”
“he is…he really is”
“sheeeesh get a hold of yourself!...this is so not like you but then again I might be wrong” her smile was still on her face.

She looks so happy I hope he’s not a heartbreaker ‘cause I swear if he is!! I’ll beat the crap out of him and I’ll feed him to the dogs…I guess I found my speech… yep I’m going to say that to him.

“DALAL!”
“what?!! Shino? Sh9aar?”
“shfeech sara7tay?”
“madree maybe someone was so boring and looking happier than ever made me want to head for the door”
“*laughing* I hope you never change”
“I hope you don’t either”
“Dalool a5af tit3been warana mashy o0 shopping o0 ba3adha cinema”
“hey I’m tough and besides I’ve been sitting on my ass for a while… time to move it”

We laughed and continued to chat.

7amad: ping!
Dalal: good morning ;D
7amad: ;(
Dalal: what’s wrong?
7amad: there’s no one to annoy!! You left!
Dalal: loool I’ll be back and it’s not me that’s going to get annoyed it’s u!
7amad: :O Fajoor 5arabtich!
Dalal: muhahahaha (6)
7amad:ya3ni ba5af? U suck at this
Dalal: haaaaaaay :@
7amad: come back

1mint later:

7amad: Dalal?
7amad: Dalooooool?

5 mints later:
Vzzz Vzzzz (7amad calling)
1 missed call 7amad
2 missed calls 7amad
3 missed calls 7amad
Vzzz Vzzzz (7amad calling)
Dalal: aloo sorry walla sorry
7amad:Dalal are you ok?
Dalal: no I mean yes 7amad I’ll call you back Fajoor she’s coming ba….
...............................................................


what happened:

As I was texting 7amad I felt a pair of eyes on me. A pair of stupid stinky eyes. I looked up and my smile faded just like that!!

SHIT SHIT SHIT WAI3!!!!




SELMA!!



Her eyes were on fire!! Her face disgusted and her posture meant trouble!!
I forgot about my phone as I saw her walk towards my table.
“Fajoor!! 7amad’s ex!!” I whispered
“where? *Looking left and right*”
“behind u…she’s coming..shut up”
“hi…shlonich?” SHTABEE??!!
“umm…ma3arfteeny? *looking at her as if I didn’t know her which made her eyes burn even more….A7SAN!!* ana shiftch gabel ib johnny rockets”
“*snapped my fingers* that’s right” her stare seriously was messed up.
“you seem like a nice girl and a smart one…stay away from 7amad”
“umm…selma right?”
“YES!” 3a9ebat
“you’re the one in my way…don’t you think?” I asked ib borood.
I lit a fire in her that I have no doubt about!!
“look 7amad and I are together so don’t mess it up”
“sula”
“Selma!”
“selma”
“I’d like you to meet 7amad’s sister…Fajoor this is 7amad’s ex” she was taken back…for a split second maybe less I felt bad for her!!
Bas it’s gone now ;D
“aren’t you and my brother over?”
“oh…umm…ahh…” she turned and left.


Shit!! 7amad!!

I had 3 missed calls!!!

Dalal: aloo sorry walla sorry
7amad:Dalal are you ok?
Dalal: no I mean yes 7amad I’ll call you back Fajoor she’s coming ba….

Selma turned around and walked back to us ib kil thi8a!!
7amad: DALAAL!!!
Dalal: u and Selma?
7amad: ?
Dalal: r u still together?
7amad: NO
Dalal: u still want her?
7amad: NO…y?
Dalal: is she still bothering u?
7amad none stop…??

She walked up to me again her face composed and relaxed.
“hi…umm…makint aby nit3araf chithy bas 7amad and I are seeing each other” she was talking to Fajoor.
“that’s not possible” I added
The entire time Fajoor was holding back a laugh!! From the moment we saw her until now Fajoor kept holding back a laugh!
“mmm *Fajoor nodded*”

“selma I hate to be the one to say this bas 7amad and I are together” Fajoor’s mouth fell open as did crazy Selma! Fajoor quickly hid it and continued to act with these lies.

“and well it hurts me to say this but we’re getting married…I hate the fact that he hurt you bas I do love him and he is my fiancé”

Selma turned to look at Fajoor with questioning eyes. Fajoor was nodding.

“look I’m not the one to buy into this rubbish” woow she’s smart…I did not see this coming…hehehe
“7amad and I are together and we are in a serious relationship” she was still denying my lies.
"it's true they're together"
“if you want I could call him and he’ll tell you yourself even though he already did that 3 times” she was shocked of how I knew that
“here check my call list” I showed her the phone calls that have been between us and the last missed call was about 2 mints ago.
My phone flashed and it was 7amad calling
“awww 7abeeby…I’m sorry I should get this”

Dalal : aloo hala 7ayatee shlonik…
7amad: ahh…Dalal?

he was caught off guard

Dalal: ana ba3ad walaht 3alaik…waaay I missed you baby
7amad: are you okay?
his voice was trembling I couldn’t help but laugh!!
Dalal: hahaha…stop you’re going to make me cry…when will I see you?
7amad: Dalool shfeech?
Dalal: not as much as I love you…no…ok…7abeeby you won’t guess who I was talking to *Selma shook her head with pleading eyes not to tell 7amad and I nodded*”
7amad: who? What the hell is going on?!
Dalal:hahaha... 7ayatee inta… 5ala9 I promise…a7ibik mwaah
I closed the phone and both their eyes were popping out of their socket thank god I was holding back my laugh.

“ this isn’t over” she walked away…7addha crazy!!!
Fajoor and I laughed letting it all out.
“walla mu 9a7ya!!”
“I told you!”still laughing insanely
“I’m talking about you*laughing*”
“haaay!!”
“bas she really is crazy why on earth did 7amood go out with her?!!”

Vzzz Vzzz (7amad calling)

“Fajoor 7amad’s calling!!! Shit what do I say?”
“shfeeech it’s just 7amad 3adi tell him the truth”
“you’re right”

7amad: Dalal?
Dalal: what’s with Dalal…cham mara agoolik Dalool or Daloola a7es ba7a9el zafa.
7amad: what the hell was that?!!
Dalal: let’s just say your troubles with madam crazy have been taken care of. I’ll explain when I come back it’s better face to face o0 ba3dain Fajoor says she doesn’t want to miss your reaction...
7amad: what?...you know what never mind…haa? Shlonikom?
Dalal: good you?
7amad: tamam wainkom?
Dalal: star bucks having breakfast want some?
7amad: *laughing* no thanks I’m having breakfast over at your chalet again.
Dalal: lat5ale9 akelna!! Oo stay away from my pancakes and ice-cream
7amad: i3nad ba5li9hom…hatha 3i8abich.
Dalal: *gasssp* I’m being punished??!! 7aram 3alaik
7amad: laish radaitay ilbait? It’s your fault.
Dalal:*laughing* 7amad I’ll call you later Fajoor is driving me insane
7amad: take care 7ay...*clearing his throat* bye
Dalal:bye

It was 10 am now.

I closed the phone and we headed to the avenues phase 2.
We arrived and we went SHOPPING!!
Bas every store we entered I immediately sat on a seat.

So far we bought 2 dresses for her.

One black short dress with silver and grey stones on the hemline and it was tight on her body and there was another layer that laid loosely over the dress but it still revealed her toned body.

It was simply beautiful.

The other was a blue shirt dress and it was paired with a vest it was cool and fun.


2 hours into shopping:
In the fitting rooms:
“shraich ib hatha?”
“umm…7ilw bas it’s more casual than a dress you wear for a date”
“bas I should take it right not for the date bas ya3nii”
“eee…take it wayed 7ilw”
Next dress:
“*twirling around* haa?”
“I love it!! And I love how it brings out your tan!!”

She wore a creamy dress that showed off her curves and was lose and breezy near her legs. The sleeves were transparent in a lighter color of beige and they extended to the elbow.
Other words she was hot but in a subtle not in your face kind of way.

“I like it”
“TAKE IT!! It’s so nice and perfect…it’s the one”
“fine bas I’m still trying my other dresses and then we’ll look for a dress for you…hopefully an ugly one”
“haaay!!!”
“what?? I don’t want him to notice anyone else but me”
“next dress!!”
The next dress:
“what do you think?”

She wore a beautiful red dress with a colorful scarf tied around her neck and a long cardigan that ended exactly with the dress.

“ugh!! They’re all nice I can’t choose!!”
“Dalool help”
“take it it’s so nice bas I think my mind is set with the creamy dress”
“fine the creamy dress it is bas I’m taking this…it’s not easy finding a red dress”

She paid and we went looking for my dress..hopefully a beautiful one just so I can rub it in her face.

I was so tired bas I didn’t want to tell her.

We enter 4 more shops when I found my dress.

It was black and loose and short sleeved slightly cuffed showing off my arms. It had a deep v-neck highlighting my neck and collar bone.
“haa? What do you think?”
“I think I’m going to lie and say it’s the worst dress ever”
“hahaha is it that good?” even though I’m more than convinced that it’s perfect.
“are you serious it’s hot!! You’re on fire!! It’s perfect on you”
“don’t I look weird wearing this with a cast?”
NO!! you look great…walla gimt a5af ehawen o0 ya5thich intay”
“*laughing* woow 3ayal I have to take it”
“back stabber”
“not yet babe bas soon”
“ya 7mara!!*laughing*”

We went to have something to eat and well we went to the car so that we can drop of our shopping bags and for raju to drop us off near the cinema area (it’s hard walking with crutches!!)
We got out and got our tickets from the machine and went in to the VIP section. I needed space and a place I can easily sit and relax and so the VIP fits like a charm.

The guy in the next seat kept looking my way and I didn’t dare turn to look at him or even glimpse his way.

As the movie ended fajoora brought me my crutches and we were about to leave when I heard a familiar voice.
“Dalal?”

I turned around looking back at him!!

The guy who was sitting next to me is BADER!! As in Bader from mcdonalds….Bader yousef’s friend and Bader who kept his eyes on Dayoom.

“Bader?” I asked surprised
“I thought it was you…shlonich? Salamat…”
“alla esalmik”
“sh9ar?”
“don’t you know?” isn’t he and Yousef friends?

He looked at me confused and Fajoor was waiting behind me…. I CAN’T SAY YOUSEF INFRONT OF HER AND THIS SITUATIOIN SUCKS!!
“umm buggy..”
“sh’hal buggy*waving his hands*” both Fajoor and I laughed. Bader can make anyone around him comfortable
“shlonik?”
“walla tamam mashy il7al…shlon deema?”
“il7imdella ib5air”
“salmo 3alaiha…salmo 3al ahal”
“yo9al inshala”
“salem 3ala mineera o0 5alty”
“afaa 3alaich” we laughed again
“bader aren’t you studying abroad?” Fajoor asked
“Yep…bas the next course ma5tha bilkuwait ba3dain inshala ra7 ared london”
“oh 3ayal inshoofik inshala” Fajoor answered back
He smiled and noded.

We said our goodbyes and we headed home.

At 9 we ordered takeout and watched a movie.

“haa shlon yomkom?” he asked as he walked into the room
“good …what did you do?”
“bowling ma3 m7md oo ilshabab”
“allaaa bowling!!!”
“ba3dain after you recover inshala”

I called my parents and gave them the 411 on everything that happened today and I talked to Dayoom …after that I called 7amad.


6 comments:

  1. Fiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrst and im gonna read now;:**

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHH lesh ma gal 7yaty

    wee 9a7 Im with Identity
    YOUSEFF::**

    Thanks for posting, sharyich etposteen a longer one, 3shan tshab3eenii now :$

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND ;D
    THANXXXXXXXX FOR THE POST ;D

    **DS**

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZΛRH:* : 3ashat ZΛRH:* firssstt!!! i'll post 2mrw night ;** and i'll make it long 3ashanich ;**

    **DS**: oh oh secooooond!! ;P
    ur welcome ;***


    LOVE U ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaaaaaaaay 5al igool 7ayatee :( a7eba Romeo !!!!!! Uh !!!!! Romeo !!!!
    Loved the post ;*


    Luv ya
    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete