Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Part 60 ;***

DALAL:

The last couple of days I was with 7amad in the mornings and Yousef at nights.
Any stranger would think the worse about me. I’ve only seen Yousef in the chalets and I’m getting more attached to him.

I like him but I’m not even sure if we’re together…

I can’t explain it it’s so weird… but I feel like something’s off. I still don’t know what it is but…I just have this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach…I’m hoping it’s just that time of month.

maby asa2la!!! What if I asked and he’s not into me and it scares him or he looks at me differently?!!! And what if we are together and he get upsets!!!!


UGH!!! FAJOOOR WAS RIGHT THIS IS SO COMPLICATED!!!!


He kept talking about his day and the people in his life. He was more open to me than ever before.

I’m just going to say it…

“Yousef?”
“3yoona”
“em…can I ask you something?”
“no *shocked and he smiled* you can ask me anything”
“em..*taking in a breath* what are we? *he looked shocked CRAP!!!* I mean we’re friends right?”
it was hard to read him…SHIT

I think he wants us to be friends otherwise he wouldn’t have been shocked…right?

“friends?!...*upset trying to hide it*” he looked away
“Yousef?” fear was audible in my voice
“Dalal we’re more than friends…I thought you knew that”
“emm I didn’t mean…eh..” SHIT
“Dalal…I have a hard time expressing my feelings… I usually don’t…I’ve never opened up to anyone not even my best friend …but with you I do…I feel like I need to say this...” OH CRAP…DON’T! YOU’LL SCARE ME!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT??!??????!???!!!!!

“Yousef”
“Dalal you need to know that I was never serious with any girl…I had my fun and that was it…” WHAT THE HELL IS HE SAYING!!!!
“Yousef please”
“No you should know what type of guy I am….I’m always with my friends…I’ve never been in love and I care about you”

He could see the fear in my eyes…if my ankle wasn’t broken I would’ve run.

“Yousef *clearing my throat it was suddenly all dry* I’ve never”
“I know”
“And I’m not ready”
his eyes were hurt but he kept his gaze.
“I’m not expecting anything…I just want to be with you” he helped me up.
PLEASE!! IT’S SO OBVIOUS THAT IT’S A LINE!!
“how many girls have you said that to?” I laughed
“it’s not funny…I’m serious” I stepped away from him with my crunches overwhelmed
“you don’t even know me
“maybe I do”
“it’s not funny”
“are you mocking me*smiling devilishly” he stepped closer to me…

“it’s late I have to get back inside” I turned to walk away from him
“I didn’t mean to scare you…I’ll walk you to the door”
“no!... I mean there’s no need to do that”
“I want to*smiling his bad boy smile*”…

So he walked me to the door

“good night twinkle toes *winking and turning around to leave*” my heart moved from its place…am I falling for him?

I went to my room….UGH!!! mufahma shay!!!









As I walked to my room my eyes landed on him…on his computer…SHIRTLESS!!!... MEN!!!!

He turned and saw me a smile painted on his face…I smiled back he lifted his hand and tapped on his watched…ya3nii it’s late HAHAHA

I laughed and shrugged my shoulder’s he shook his head slowly with a smile.

I went to close the curtains when 7amad signaled me not to.
7amad: don’t
Dalal: why? Abby anam!!!
7amad: magilt la tnameen bas don’t close the curtains
Dalal: ur weird have u noticed?
7amad: I’ve been told
Dalal: I’m closing them
7amad: DALAAL!!!
Dalal: shfeeek?!!! I’m changing!!! Or do u want to watch?!!
7amad: I don’t mind ;P
Dalal: :O
I looked up at him with my head titling to one side and an eye brow raised
7amad:looool!! Change in the bathroom ;(
Dalal: IT’S MY ROOM!!!
7amad: not for long
Dalal: ?????
7amad: nothing ;P
Dalal: sharb shay?
7amad: afffa ashrab welaa a3zimich?
Dalal: looool give me some ;P
7amad: sta’3ferella!!
Dalal: kidding kidding (A)
7amad: change
Dalal: inshalal illy taby.

I closed the curtains and while I was doing that I got pinged like a thousand times.

7amad: ping!
7amad: ping!
7amad: ping!
7amad: ping!
7amad: ping!
7amad: ping!
Dalal: WHAT?!!!!!! ;@
7amad: ;(
Dalal: hahhaha u deserve it!!!
7amad: ;O
Dalal: let me CHANGE!!!!
7amad: change change

I got into my PJ’s and I went and opened my curtains…prince charming gave me too thumbs up I shook my head at him.

I walked to my bathroom and after I was done I got into bed and I noticed that 7amad was in bed with his laptop his lights were off except for his bed lamp.

I switched my lights off and climbed into bed.

“good night” he mouthed
“good night” I mouthed back

7amad:don’t sleep
Dalal: 7AMAD!!! Shfeek?!!
7amad: 7amad mara wa7da?
Dalal: ur driving me crazy!!!! Aby anam :’(
7amad: no!
Dalal: no? and ur stopping me? GOOD NIGHT!!!
7amad: u won’t sleep ;)
Dalal: watch me (A)
7amad: Dalooooooooooooooooooool ;( mafeeny ilnoom don’t sleep
Dalal: ana feeny ilnoom!!! Shbasway? 3abalik sleeping pill? Am I that boring?!!
7amad: ma gilt shay!!! I just want to talk…
Dalal: 7amad it’s 3:45!!!! Aby anam!
7amad: fine *looking heartbroken on his bed*
Dalal: I hate u! meet me outside to talk I’m tired from typing.
7amad: u say that alot!! ;D
Dalal: yeah yeah…u owe me BIG!!
7amad: illy tabeena ;)

I made my way down quietly and out to the porch.
7amad was there with a shirt in his hand. He has a body that’ll drive women crazy!!! my eyes were on him…his beautiful manly body.
“hey*sleepy*”
“hey to you too”

He took my crutches as he sat me on the steps. I was in my pink and white PJ’s and he was in his grey training pant and his white shirt was still in his hand.

“talk*cranky*”
“Dalool*sad tone* mu chithy”
“7amad*sad tone* walla aby anam”
“then we better fix that”
“no no I like it…I want to sleep shrayik we get you sleeping pills?”
“*laughing*min awal’ha you’re drugging me?”
“easiest and fastest solution *placing my head on his bare shoulder* what do you suggest?*yawn*”
He lifted his shoulder up and down. HE SHOOK OFF MY HEAD!
“Dalool latnameen”
“bas ishwaya” I laid my back on the floor I could see 7amad’s bare back…one word….GORGEOUS! he wore his white shirt…LAISH???!!!

He leaned back and lied next to me.

We talked and I was getting sleepier.

I pushed myself back now my entire body was flat on the floor. 7amad did the same. We were next to each other our eyes connecting.

My eye lids were heavy and I surrendered to them willingly.


……………………………………………………………
As Dalal fell asleep 7amad studied her face and took in her scent.
He slightly traced her features with his fingers. Going over her eyebrows, her cheeks, her jaw line, her nose and lastly her lips.
Dalal moaned and moved slightly in place. 7amad froze in his place; his eyes glued on her waiting. Dalal unconsciously moved closer to 7amad placing her head on his chest.
7amad’s heart was way ahead of him…it took him a while to digest that his Dalal was asleep on top of him.
He had a loving smile and he placed one hand around Dalal and his other supporting his head.
He was able to fall asleep as soon as he embraced Dalal.
…………………………………………………………………

I opened my eyes in a very bright place. I squeezed my eyes shut. I could smell something mind-blowing…it was making me dizzy. My head resting on something warm and it seems to be moving…rising! I wasn’t in my room!!!! Shit!! I was with 7amad!!!

I woke up finding myself next to him…my head resting on his chest!!
I freaked out!! His arm was around me!!! I got off him trying not to wake him. My heart pounding and my eyes nearly exploding!! He looked so beautiful asleep. Ya3nii mako faida!!! 7ilw awake and asleep?!!!! MEN!!

As I finally released his grip on me 7amad shot up frightened. Both our eyes met and we both looked freaked out!!! THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!

He looked at me as if he was realizing something…I couldn’t look at him anymore my face was burning!!!

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!!!!!!!!

I got up so quickly I couldn’t face him or talk…STUPID STUPID!!!!

Of course I am known for my gracefulness my good leg twisted and I lost my balance my body ready for the fall down the porch stairs.

I closed my eyes shut ready for the impact but the only impact I felt was around my waist.
My eyes landed on him and his masculine arm around me.

“lo 6ay7a ?!!! shway shway Dalal!” he was angry!

I was tongue tied!!! I was so quiet my heart however was louder than anything!!
I reached for my crutches; his hands on my waist; I placed my crutches and tried to walk but I couldn’t my right leg was in pain!!!!

“a77”
“shfeech?*arms on both sides ready to catch me*” I shook my head and took another step
“a77 a77”
“Dalal? Reelich?” I nodded. He took my crutches away and lifted me off the ground into his loving arms…he walked into our living room placing me softly on the couch.

He lifted my right ankle examining it…my skin tinkled as he caressed my ankle with his thumb and shivers were created by his touch…

“baroo7 ayeeb thalch” I nodded
WHAT’S WITH ME!!!! SPEAK YOU MORON!!

He came back with 2 bottles of water and ice in a tiny zipper seal plastic bag…(the one used for sandwiches)

I reached out my hand to take it but he refused.
He held my right ankle and placed the ice carefully on top.

I flinched it was somewhat cold, he smiled.
“7arkeeha” he ordered
I did…it was better…a lot.
“I’m good thanks”
“good *keeping the ice on my ankle and his eyes glued to my ankle*” I think he was avoiding my eyes as much as I wanted to avoid his.

He sneaked a few peeks but I pretended I was clueless. He handed me a bottle and I drank…the more awkward it got I drank…

43 comments:

  1. 1sttttttttt love the post :)


    **DS**

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the post 3ajeeb!!! bas yalaaa khaleeh ye3trflhaa eb 7obaaa:( o 3ogbhaa e9eer ashya2 juicy:p walaaah a7sa HOT:p 7aram yet6awaf:$

    shahahd

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG EYANIIIIIIIIIINN!!:'(
    I wanna cry mn kither ma uhwa eyaniin w zou8a w ABEH!
    Tyaniin il Post'a!<33
    I dunno whats up with me and the word 'tyanin/eyanin'! Sorry about that;p!
    BS TYANIN IL KELMAA:'(!

    LOOOL Wintay B3ad Tyaninneeeeenn;D!!
    For writing such an amazing story

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!

    7beeeby ! eshaw8 wallah:**

    Post soon:*** (a thankyou goes to Id, 3shan galatly ina u posted:p)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha LI u POSTED!! oo i LOVED it! i always love it mooshay yedeed!

    zarh babe your welcome! so i guess u won the race!:p

    yousef itha dalal matabeek ana i want you:p

    hmm shinoo ba3ad ee im still thinking for a 3idya bess i want to know meta ur birthday!? if u dont mind me asking!! inshallah by 2moro il have ur 3idya ready ok? good?

    haha 3ad today i was asking zarh ishloon LI minzeman 3anha! so ishloonch?! zain?

    yalla bye love you:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 word ! AMAZING !!!!! 7ada 3ajeeb ilpost (y) !!! I'm dieing when is he gonna kiss her :'(!!!!!


    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY GUYS!!! sorry for not replying and not posting i wasn't feeling well ;(

    **DS** : yes u r ;)

    shahad: i'll c what i can do ;* juicy parts coming right up ;P

    Zarh:i'll post as soon as i feel better ;** i'll try tomorrow ;*

    ID!!!:yousef is all yours ;* sorry for not replying and i'll get back to u on it ;* i'm feeling alot bettter ;* and i missed u 2 ;) LOVE U!!

    Babe 09 : Thanks ;** i'm working on it and it might be soon and it might not...she will be kissed but the question is by whom? DUM DUM DAAAH!!! hehehehe

    LOVE U ALL ;****

    ReplyDelete
  8. wwweeeee SALAMAT! haw 7abibty ishloonch il7een are u feeling better?! are u ok??

    ReplyDelete
  9. ID!!! ;D alla esalmich..i feel alot better thanks ;*** bas i think one more day and i'll be back to normal inshala... LOVE u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww 7abibty im sorry to hear that! inshallah in a few days itkoonyn better inshallah:**
    so dose that mean ina makoo post for a few days?!(a)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ID : if i can finish my post then i'll post ;** i'll try but it'll be late at night ;**

    bas i might take a short break ;( LOVE U and i'll try my best ;***

    ReplyDelete
  12. haw haw haw!! break?;( LI hun is everything ok? you dont sound like your self! ya3nii ur kella hyper oo i always get a few !! next to my "ID!!!" < chethy so again is everything ok?? oo about the break take all the time that you need! we will be waiting!!;D;D;D;D oo about the post haman take all the time that you need!;D;D sem3ay this song 3ajeeba
    Hallelujah - Kate Voegele !!!;D
    oo about the 3idya i cant give you something so what do you want!?!;D just ask oo i will try my best!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    walla walla walla i love u and i feel so much better now!!! walla i'm not lying ;***

    ur comment boosted me up :D AND I'LL try to NOT TAKE A BREAK ;***

    i'll post late at night LOVE U ;***
    and ur right i used to be so hyper and i'm BACK...

    LOVE U ID!!! < proof i'm back *almost* to normal ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  14. are u sure ina ur not making it up!!! are u sure? oo are u sure ur feeling better?? ee u used to be so hyper and i love that about you bess the last few days kenty off ishwaya! bess inshallah ur back now right !!;D;D i love you too LI!!:p oo about the break 3adii if you need it take it everybody needs a few days off!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  15. ID!!!!! YES i'm good and thanks 7ayatee ;**

    i'm not completely ok bas wayed wayed wayed a7san and while i was reading ur comment i was somewhat like this ;D

    ur right everyone needs a break and if i need one i'll take it ;***

    i know the song and i love it ;**
    LOVE U ;** *i'll be back to normal in no time*

    ;D ;D ;D ;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahaha 3ayal good! im happy now!!;D;D
    ee the song i love!;p so how did your 3id go inshallah that thing that happens every year didnt happen this year!?;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. the problem that ruins your day? inshallah ma9ar this year!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOOOOOL
    no it DIDN'T ;D ;D;D;D;D;D 7addi happy it didn't!!

    this was the first eid in a long time that i enjoyed ;D;D;D;D;D how about u ? shlon 3eedkom? did u wear ur black heels? or the red ones?

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahaha i had fun il7emdellah bess i was so tired cause waselt! so ya i was a little im3asba bess i had fun! a7la shay ib 3id ina u see family u dont ila ib 3id! oo i call them the 3id family so i saw them! shinoo ba3ad ee shinoo u think i wore? the red or the black?

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww im so happy for you! il7emdellah u had fun!!;D im happy you enjoyed it!!;D;D;D inshallah doom your happy!!:*;D

    ReplyDelete
  21. i say you wore the red *secretly i say black*

    mashala 3alay ;P

    u too ;****

    ReplyDelete
  22. ZARH;* HEY alaa esalmich ;**
    oh!! u posted i'm going to go read ;**

    ReplyDelete
  23. HAHAHA ishloon u have to pick bess one color! you cant secretly pick! yalla pick one!:p

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOOOOOOOL no!! mako i said red outloud!! *black black black*

    gitlich red!! *black black!!*

    i knew i was right ;P

    ReplyDelete
  25. akeed ur right u have them both yal 3ad nagay one! please 3ashanii bess one!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  26. fine red no black....no red ugh!!!

    5ala9 i say neither ;*

    ReplyDelete
  27. ok ok fine....;????

    black ;*** i was going to say beige and win bas black it is ;**

    ReplyDelete
  28. 6ab3an black you told me to wear black oo i dont!! a6le3 i7mara!!;p la2 walla i was going to wear the red ones bess lama i asked u oo u told me albess il black i wore them! i didnt want to look like a "toofa7a"!!:p
    so yes u win!! i wore il black ones!!:p
    ee 9a7 shinoo tabeen 7ag the 3idya! i want an answer now!

    ReplyDelete
  29. i don't know!!! don't pressure me and stop pushing me!!! madree kayfich *angry that got shy ;P*

    no one asked me that before...hmmm? whatever it is i'll like it...

    OH OH faj2aa something came to mind WRITE A STORY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. you want to write another story ?;s im asking about ur 3idya! what do u want ?

    ReplyDelete
  31. MADREEEE ;( kayfeech....bas i'm saying u write a story 3ashan i read it ;P

    give me anything ;* 3abee6a smiles ;P

    ReplyDelete
  32. shinoo give anything everybody wants something! akeed u do yalla u gave me a 3idya i have to give you one too! yalla goolay!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  33. shinoo give me anything* i forgot the me!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    madreee walla i have nothing in mind ;P bas whatever it is it'll be great 'cause minich ;P

    inzain i'm hungry going to eat and sleep 'cause mom wants me to...i'll check out my 3eedya 2mrw....surprise me ;*

    ReplyDelete
  35. hahaha yes i will bess shinoo mako hint that can help me pick ur 3idya?!?;s nothing at all;s
    go go a9lan im so sleepy so baroo7 anam yalla goodnight LI !!:*
    p.s il be waiting for that hint!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  36. shinoo mako please just one 3ashani please! how many please should i say for you to give me a hint?? please! *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  37. walla i have nothing in mind ;*** u don't have to get me anything ;*** i'm telling u the truth ;*

    I HAVE NOTHING IN MIND ;(

    good night ;******

    ReplyDelete
  38. heyyy it's Hi, My name is.... min love drops

    wow, i haven't been here in forever! i can't believe you reached 60 parts!!! oo ana 3ind roo7i yaya oo i'm going to start reading i thought about 14 parts LOL!!!

    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

    i'll start right now!!

    ahh can't wait!

    okay i'll stop commenting now. ;p haha

    ReplyDelete
  39. hi ;)

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i know...i can't stop ;P

    tell me what u think ;****

    THE desperate dreamer...i just noticed inny ma radait 3alaich ;(
    intay ityaneeeneeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!! and i love that word and anyone using it ;*** and 7amad is all urs enjoy ;P

    LOVE U ;****

    ReplyDelete
  40. I HATE YOUSEFF!!!!!! I WANT 7AMAD INSTEAD OF THAT STUPID YOU6EF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL THAT 7AMAD IS SO CUTEX_X AND 7AMAD LOVES DALAL BUT EVERY TIME HE WANTS TO TELL HER SOMEONE OR SOMETHING CUTS HIM OFF! NO FAIR!!! AND 7AMAD SHOULD BEAT UP YOU6EF AND TELL DALAL THE HE LOVES HER.X_X
    --LMS

    ReplyDelete
  41. LOOOOVE IT WAI3333 HATEEEE YOUSEEFFFFFFFFFFFF ABYYYYY 7AMADDDDD :( DALAL ITSHAWIGGGG

    ReplyDelete