Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Part 57 ;***

DALAL:

“AHHHH!!!!” I swung my crutch as fast and hard as I could but it stopped mid way causing me to lose balance and wobble.

An arm held me around the waist preventing my fall and I could see a muscular arm holding my crutch in the air.

I was so close to screaming when I looked up….my scream turned into a muted exhale, my heart beating rapidly, my raised arm shaking, and my eyes were blurry from the formed tears.
Slowly our clenched hands on the crutch descended and I think I started to breathe again.


“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!!”
“I’m here to take you back with me…ya3ni weapon? *smiling devilishly*” his eyed rolled down to my almost naked body. I dropped my right crutch on my bed and tightly grabbed my baby pink soft towel in my hand fearing it might fall.
I turned giving him my back.
“badlay ban6erich ta7at”
“many ray7a” looking back at him and tightening my grip.
“Dalal 3amy imwa9eeni ayebich weyay….badlay o0 nizlay ta7at”
“7amad!! Wain aroo7 weyak?!! Isa3a 2!!!”
He took a deep breath “fine ana banam fil 9ala and tomorrow we’ll go back”
“maby” I softly said
“look I’m here ‘cause your Dad asked me”
“and my dad couldn’t come?” I turned to face him
“kint ray7 ildwanya so I offered to get you”
“unfortunalty I’m not available try again next week” I smiled
“good night” he turned to leave “be ready at 9”
“humph!” I added so softly

He walked out and headed to the living room.

NO WAY AM I GOING BACK!!!

At 9:


My head was dug between my two pillows, my alarm was off and I was having a peaceful time until my door bursted open!!!
“sir I will wake up…ok ok…*steps walking away*…Daloola? Dalal?.... Dalal sir Hamad waiting…..daloola?” I didn’t want to respond I pretended I was asleep.

I DON’T WANT TO GO!!!!

She started to softly shake me…
“daloola?....I know you wake up…Dalal!! Sir Hamad will be angry…”
LET HIM BE ANGRY!!!!
“please Dalal…”
“HMMM!” I responded….keserat 5a6ri..
“please Daloola wake up sir Hamad waiting downstairs”
“hmm”
“LAL7EEN MA GAMAT?!!” I closed my eyes shut.

I heard his steps come closer to my bed and I could hear rose call me softly.

“Daloola? Dalal? Please wake up”
SHIT
“Dalal” his voice was serious I felt like I was going to get grounded!!!
“Dalal” his voice got louder
“HMMM!”
“wake up please”
“humph!”
“Dalal badlay ana na6rich ta7at…many rad foog”

DON’T COME!!

His phone rang
“aloo…hala 3amy…ee kahee jidamy….nitraya8 o0 neykom…inshala…bas 5al itgoom….hahaha”
A7777!!! HIS LAUGHTER!!! Ugh! His laughter has a place in my heart.

“inshala….*steps fading out*” I guess he left my room.

I’M NOT GOING!

Rose left to prepare breakfast.

After a few minutes I heard her come in.

rose I’m not going tell 7amad I want to sleep”
“Dalal” SHIT!!! 7AMAD!!!
I pushed my pillow over my head hard.
“Dalal? Shda3wa mat redeen?”
“hmm?”
“ya3ni tawich ga3da?” he teased
“7amad abby anam”
“namay fisayara”
“I’m comfortable here and I can’t ride in your car…you promised”
“I know I promised and I’m not breaking it….yalla get up”
“no”
“Dalal”
“maby!”
“Dalool”
“ugh!! Aby ag3ad hnee!!”
He pulled my covers off me!!!

“7AMAD!!!” I jumped up my pillow fell to the ground and I saw him in his white dishdasha with a crocked smile. He looked so HOT!! Bas I was pissed off!!

“9aba7 il5air” he teased
“I hate you” I grumpily said pulling my white fitted shirt down and pulling my striped blue PJ pants up.
I got to the edge of the bed and he handed me my crutches.
“la6awleen”

I SO AM!!! JUST TO PISS HIM OFF!!

I made my way to the bathroom and I slammed the door shut.

“shway shway lataksereen il bab” he laughed!!

I got dressed as slow as I could I then made my way down as calmly as I could.
I made it to the dining table. He was sitting at the head of the table and I sat to his right.

I placed my hand on the table resting my head on it as I looked at my options for breakfast …
“iklay ibser3a warana darb”
“hmm…what to eat? What to eat?” hehehe I’m throwing fuel on to a burning fire.
I chose to eat choco’s with skimmed milk.

After that I washed up.
“yalla mishaina?”
“weee masawait jan6ity” gave him an innocent look…hehehe it’s already 10:15!!
“lat5afeen gilt 7ag rose it jahezha 3alama takleen” shocked was an understatement!!

He smiled!! HE WAS GOOD BUT I STILL HAVE A FEW TRICKS UP MY SLEEVE.

“great”
“yeah right”
We reached the back door of the house leading to our garage.
“weee*7amad turned to look at me*….7amad nesait my DVD’s”
“you don’t need any”
“imbalaa I do…the only thing I do there is watch movies”
“in5ally raju eyebhom”
“7alaw? We’re already here why don’t I just get some DVD’s?”
“Ta3rfeen illy tabeena?”
“once I look at my selection I will”

He let out a sigh and we walked back into the house and headed for our DVD’s library in the living room.

WHY ARE WE SO NEAT AND ORGANIZED???!! Every DVD was next to the other stacked ALPHABETICALLY!!!! This is the work of MOM!!

7amad was standing behind me waiting patiently.

“you have 5 mints”
“excuse me?”
“you heard me”
“7amad!! Don’t pressure me ba3dain I’ll forget something!!” I pouted.
Hehehe we’ll never leave!!
“5al9eena” he sat on a seat waiting
“hmm?....hmm?...comedy?...action?....*gasp* drama and romance?...ugh!..” hehehe benatf sha3ra!!!
“Dalal! Yalla”
“ok ok….*lifting my finger up tracing the DVD’s on the shelf*…mmmm?...hmm…” I felt him near me
“Dalool get what you want or we’re leaving with or without it”
“okaaay…”
I grabbed a few DVD’s I really wasn’t paying attention I just pulled them out of the shelf.
He took them and we went back to the back door.
“oh!”
“shino ba3ad?” he was really not in the mood
“I need to go” he looked confused
“I neeeeed to go *bouncing slightly up and down*”
“hold it bil chalet roo7ay”
“7amad!!! I can’t I have to go”
“ro7ay ro7ay”

I COULDN’T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE!!!

I went to my bathroom and surprisingly I really needed to go!! Hehehe
So I didn’t lie!!

I sat on my bed to waste more time when I heard footsteps.
“Dalool!!”
what??! I was tired…it’s not easy moving around with crutches… I need to rest eshwaya”
He shook his head while biting his bottom lip hard.

I lied on my back and my legs were still on the floor.
My bed felt so comfortable.

Next thing I knew he picked me up!!!! I was dangling on his shoulder!!
“7AMAD!!! PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!!!”
Rose was laughing!!
“rose should I put Dalal down?”
“hahaha…no sir…take with you”
“HAAAA?!! 7AMAD NAZELNY…omg omg!!*we reached the stairs*”
“Rose please bring Dalool’s sticks” it’s what we call my crutches.
“okay okay”
“7amad 7amad!! Please”
“we9alana”
“UGH!!! MEN!!”
“UGH!! WOMEN!!”
he was funny bas I held my laugh to let him think I was upset.
We reached our garage and he open a door and placed me in.
“this isn’t your car”
“I know…I told you I kept my promise” we were in my dad’s black range.
Rose was coming later with raju because they were going to get some things from the market.
“why can’t I come with raju?”
“affaaa matabeeni?”
“eee”
“uffff!!” unfortunately I smiled!!and he smiled back!! I love his smile!!
“7amad can you stop 3ind il jam3ya?”
“no mako stops from now on”
“pleaaaase?*giving him my puppy eyes*”
“*sigh* Dalooool 2 mints”
“ahhhh!! Thank you!!” he smiled my favorite smile.

Those 2 mints are going to be 20!!! Hehehehe
“Dalal tara it’s 11 I’m serious 2 mints”
“ok”
We reached iljam3ya and 7amad opened my door and gave me my crutches.

I walked slower than ever to the sliding doors.

We entered and he grabbed a basket and we went in to get junk.

I slowly made it to the chocolate area and took my time deciding what I wanted.

After 10 mints I was done with just my chocolate selection.
“5ala9na?”
“no abby chips”
“Dalool” he said in a sad tone.
DON’T FEEL SORRY IT’S A TRICK STAY FOCUSED!!
“sorry” I did mean it
We made our way to the chips aisle and I took a long time deciding.

After that I went to get drinks.
“muzain Dalool” he took the diet coke from my hand
“7amad”
“muzain 3ala 9i7tich”
“please! I’ve been on it since I was 9”
“exactly”
I reached for it again but he stopped me.
“Dalool 3ashany lata5theena”
“Fine! Bas if I want to drink bil chalet you can’t say no” he raised an eyebrow
“whatever”

25 mints later we were done… 7amad paid kilish mar’6aly adfa3..

We got back into the car.

As we drove I put the radio on…there was sad song playing so I left it.
7amad reached for the radio.
“no no leave it…I like it”
“This song?”
“yep I feel I can relate” his smile was growing
“relate? *chuckle and clearing his throat* how?”
“bas I’m sad today…I’m being kidnapped and being placed in a horrible place” he laughed
“ahaa *raising his head slightly up*…so this makes me the kidnapper?*turning to look at me while driving* And you’re more of a prisoner?...let me ask you this if you were kidnapped would I have let you go?”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about” I looked out my window
“would I have let you buy things?”
“I didn’t buy anything…remember” his smile was killing me but I kept a straight face.
“I like your haircut”
“Yeah?*touching my hair and blushing*” crap I hope he doesn’t notice





We reached his chalet and he helped me down.


“7amad?...emm…can I not go in right now?” I said it looking at my chalet
“ah..laish?”
“umm…Is my dad here?”
“*smiling and nodding* I think so”
“umm….maby aroo7” I looked down
“5ayfa?”
“NO!!”
He laughed and I hit him hard in the shoulders
“HAAAAAY!!”
“emshay awa9lich o0 ag3ad weyach”
“can’t we just stay ib your chalet?”
“no imshay...”
I followed him and I hope my dad’s cool.

My dad to my luck was in the bathroom and I was hugged and squeezed by everyone!!!
My mom was fine!! MY MOM!! WAS FINE!!

Ok here’s to hoping dad is too.

They we’re telling stories and stuff when my dad walked in.

“Dalal?” SHIT!!
I smiled and turned to see him.
“Hii baba”
He was not smiling!

12 comments:

  1. HELL YEAAH IM FIRST!!!!
    Aaahh I Missed Youu Too Licious!<33
    && I Missed 7amad:(!!!
    A7ibbaaahh ya NAAAAAAAASS!!

    LOOL LOved the posstt<33
    Yallah Yallah Next One Daloul's Gonna Be In T'3ouble ^^ !
    Allaah y3eenhaa;p!
    ThanksForThePost<33!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LA LA abiiiiiiiiiiiii
    7amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad<333333
    Lazm a5tha !! I want him
    I prefer 7amad 3ala Edward !!

    A555 ya 7amad<33

    Post soon:***
    and Im not murdering someone ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Despirate Dreamer.: looooooool congrats ur first !!!
    missed u like crazy ;D
    ee walla alla e3eenha ;P
    ur welcome hun ;**

    ZΛRH:* and the battle between 7amad and yousef has been settled ladies and gents...7AAMMAAAD WINS!! loooooool
    so u like 7amad:P
    wooooow more than edward!!!:O :O
    and good call about not murdering anyone we wouldn't want to have blood on our hands ( or clean it up ;P)

    i'll post soon i promise ;**

    LOVE U ALL!!!! ;**************

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaaaaaaaay Romeo !!! I love him :'( !!!! Let him kiss her please !!!!!!! Please licious ;*!!!



    Babe 09 :* next post !!!!!! :@ !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babe o9;* : hey ;P
    a kiss?!!!!! :P but i'll keep it in mind ;*******

    working on it but guys i'm posting 2mrw night...

    no post tonight ;*******

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate 7amad! madry laish i hate him! sorry LI bess i hate him!!:( it3arfeen when u really hate someone ee i hate 7amad chethy!! i love yousef!!(6)!! LOVED the post!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your story is extremely cooool !! and great
    u know i like stories that doesnt begin with love it ends with it . ya3ni hmmm ta5ith wagt 3ashan t7iba .... unlike the other bloggers ! part 10 their inlove come on wth ?
    i really do like urs :D
    and please do continue ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. ID!!!!! LOOOOOOOOL haaay mara'6a 3alaih ;P
    u have to give him a chance :@ hahahah
    if not then like i said it's his lose;***
    LOVE U ;*

    naturala: THANK YOU!! ;D
    ur comment made my day ;)
    I'll post as soon as i can...;***

    ReplyDelete
  9. LI ishfeech me5tafya is everything ok!? are u ok?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. ID!!!!!! ;D ;D everythings fine and i'm fine but i missed u!!!!!(walla u made me smile when i saw it was u)

    sorry i'm not posting bas time passes by so quickly ;s

    i'll post 2mrw ;***
    how r u? walla i missed our 3abee6a smile ;D ;*

    LOVE U ;****

    ReplyDelete
  11. LI!!!!!!!!;D I MISS U TOO so much ya7mara!!:(
    im fine il7emdellah!! i miss our 3abee6a smile too:( madry shfeeni im feeling so down latley! bess seeing ur comment made me happy!! love you LI oo 3eedch imbarak!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I HATE DALAL WAAAYDD TIDALAAAA3 !!!

    7AMAAAAAAAD MY ONE AND ONLY <3 !!

    ReplyDelete