Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Part 49 ;**

Dayoom:

The entire day Dalool kept sneaking peaks at her watch…an idiot would know!!
I immediately asked her as soon as we were back at the chalet.

THE GUY WHO SAVED HER!!!

MCDONALD’S GUY??!!!

HIM??? SHE TALKS TO HIM EVERYNIGHT???

WOOW!! AND HE HAS HER NUMBER?!!

Should I tell her I might be over 7amad??

I mean as much as I love her…and as much as 7amad might be perfect for her….I can’t.
Seeing her with him….IT’S TOO MUCH!!

As soon as she started talking about Yousef I started to worry.

Something about this Yousef creep is bugging me.

He has his eyes on Dalool from the first time he sees her then we see him for the first time in McDonalds and his eyes were glued to her.
He sees her walking alone along the beach and annoys her in his buggy.
After that he saves her….MR.HEROIC.
Now he talks to her every night….LATE AT NIGHT!!

I can’t help but be protective over my sister.
“Dayoom shfee-eech?”
“Dalool…umm…I’m just going to say it”
“please do”
“I don’t trust this Yousef and you shouldn’t either”
“what?...why?”
“maybe I’m being over-protective it’s just I don’t want you to get hurt”
“I won’t”
“are you going to see him tonight?”
“I think so *I opened my huge bag and got out my phone neck strap*..why? what are you looking for?”
“this *pulling out me neck strap*” she had both her eyebrows up and she smiled slightly
“ a phone strap?”
“Yes when you go with him your phone will be with you at all times”
“Yes mom”
“shut up!*smiling at me and I pretended to be the grown up*”

I left her because I promised 5aled I’d meet him near his garage…he wanted to talk to me.

I don’t know why I didn’t tell her about 5aled it’s just that I don’t know anything myself.
I know my feeling towards 5aled is a lot stronger than my feelings towards 7amad there’s no comparison but…I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!!

I made my way out of our chalet towards 5aled’s garage.
It was very dark and I started to get scared.
I walked passed his garage and there was no one.I DON’T CARE I’M GOING HOME IT’S TOO SCARY…


“AHHHHHHHH!”

Someone grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back.

“5ALED!!!! I HATE YOU!!! AND I HATE THIS PLACE!” he was smiling the entire time!!!

My heart was pounding, my breathing was all over the place and I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes…as soon as the first tear escaped others followed. Tears kept trickling down my cheeks.

5aled crushed me against his warm wide chest. And it made it worse. I cried even more.
I couldn’t stop.

“Dayoom makan 8a9dy a5er3ich…asef..”
More tears escaped my eyes….WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME??!!

“bas ga6a3tay galbi*tightening his grip on me*…asef walla asef….*slightly pushing me away* yalla ibtasmily”
“sniff sniff *looking up at him and I slightly smiled*”
“eee chithy yibtasmoon” he teased
“5aled!” I whispered blushing and I playfully hit his shoulders.
“you wanted to talk”
“laaa…3ogeb ilfilm ilhindi I’ll tell you another day” SHINO FILM HINDI!!!
HE CAUSED IT!!!

I walked passed him heading back to my chalet…

IL7EEN HE TELLS ME HE WANTS TO TALK THEN MAKES ME CRY AFTER THAT SAYS ANA IMSAWYA FILM HINDI!!!

He grabbed my wrist and spun my body around to face him.
“wain ry7a?”
“akamel il film il hindi bil chalet”
“*laughing at me* mintay ry7a”
“haa? Hidney *pulling my arm away*” it was useless he kept me near him.

I stopped pulling away and I looked down pretending to be mad but deep down I wanted to stay with him.

He lowered his head down to mine.
“you still want to go home?” I shook my head…
“then you’re coming with me” he let go of me and he walked into his garage.

I can tell why Dalool hates this garage and the reason behind it’s nick name…spooky scary garage hahaha…ee walla scary!
I waited for him.

He came out pushing his buggy.
“what are you doing?” he got on top of his buggy and he started the engine!!
“rikbay*motioning with his head towards the back of the buggy*”
“are you serious?”

Dalal:

I was wearing my shorts and a fitted green shirt.

I made my way out to the beach feeling the hot breeze brush against my legs.
I sat down mesmerized by the dark yet peaceful night.

My phone was hanging around my neck thanks to Dayoom’s neck strap.
I laid on my back with my arms under my head.

I closed my eyes and pictured my future.

It seems to be a blur…. I can’t tell where I’ll be in 10 years.

I heard someone trotting down the sand from behind me (from my chalet)

I opened my eyes and saw the face that managed to melt my heart every time.
“7amad?” I asked as I got up and repositioned myself.
“hey *sitting next to me his eyes staring at the dark sea*”

Okay this is awkward….
7amad and I could go on for hours sitting next to each other without a word and I felt like I understood him as he understood me bas I don’t know why this time it’s awkward.

Maybe because I was waiting for Yousef?

OH SHIT!!! YOUSEF!!

He’ll probably see me with 7amad and walk away right? I mean he isn’t as stupid as to come sit with me in front of 7amad.

“*clearing his throat while turning to face me* Dalal…” DALAAL?!!!! DALAAL??!!!

it wasn’t Selma” he got up and walked back to his chalet.

NOT SELMA?!!?! NOT SELMA??!!! THAN WHO THE HELL IS IT?!!!

I was about to yell after him when I saw the familiar shadow in the distance and 7amad was long gone by now.

Yousef sat in the exact same position and place as 7amad and the entire time all I could think about was 7amad.

He said it was girl but it wasn’t Selma!!

I swear 7amad’s going to be the death of me.

At this rate there won’t be any girls left in Kuwait for him!!

“DALAAAAL”
“HAA?!!!” shit Yousef!!! How the hell did I forget he was sitting next to me?
He had concerned eyes
are you okay?”
“na3am?”
“shfeech? 3asa mashar?”
“ishar mayeek…ma feeny shay*faking a smile*"

45 comments:

  1. LICIOUS!! ya7mara i MISSED u!!:* madry lasih bess i missed u!!:( I LOVED THE POST !! it was 3ajeeeb nfss sa7bta! yalla next post please!!;)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity!!ya7mara wainich?!!!!!!

    I MISSED U 2!!!! i'm so happy to hear u say that!!!! :D

    working on the post bas i have a question
    what car should yousef drive?

    <3 LOVE YOU ;****

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats not even a question akeed Mercedes Benz
    G-Class:D walla everytime i open ur blog a big smile appears on my face!:D im sorry i have been distant lately forgive me pleaseee:( promise pinky swear i will never
    do it again!!:( bess i was shwaya busy!!!:s

    ReplyDelete
  4. bess 3ndii 6alab ikoon a barca fan or a liverpool fan bess barca aham!
    THANK YOU BABE!:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. identity: owwww LOVE THE CAR!!5ala9 it's yousef's car. (madree laish i feel it's so Military ;P )

    7addi i forgive u!!
    a9lan i'm not holding a grudge for you to apologize ;***

    <3 u ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. identity!!

    ur a braca fan???!!! ME TOOO!!!!! not so much with liverpool bas 7addi barca!!

    affa 3alaich he'll be a barca fan;*

    ur welcome 7abeebty ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I LOVED THE POST WAI3 YOUSEF ILMALGOOF !! SHYABI I7ER ! WAI3 ! I LOVE 7AMAD ! 5AL 7AMAD IKOON WEYAHA !! WAAAAAY I HATE YOUSEF I REALLY HOPE HE DIES ! ROMEO !! ROMEO ! ROMEO !
    LOVED THE POST O I LOVE U MORE :*
    BABE 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. yo yo yooooo!!!! wazzup!!?? *lool madree laish mishtahya gangsta talk ;P*

    a55aiiii u no i still cant figure out who she ends up with :S ur killin me here 7aram 3alaaiiich!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BABE 09 ;* : woow you really hate yousef!

    hahaha you hope he dies?! 7aram ;(

    romeo is still in the picture ;*

    LOVE U TOO ;***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Choco Loco :
    YO YO YOOO MY GIRL IN DA HOUSE ;* I'M A CHILLIN'...
    HOW U DOING BABE?
    (shrayich ib my gangsta talk? ;P)

    no way like i said ur going to have to wait and read...

    BTW if u haven't noticed i like torturing u ;PP

    LOVE U ;*****

    madree laish i feel u'll realize who she'll end up with soon ;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. matikhayltich a koora fan:p
    YES BARCA #1!!!! BARCA OO BESS!!!
    ee me too 3an liverpool bess gelt yemken u dont like barca so 7a6ayt my sec fav!
    i love the goalie victor valdes!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. identity: HE'S SO HOOOOT!!!! (in capitals!!!)

    I used to be a koora fan bas at the moment kilsh mu ma3a ilkoora KILISH! afashil :O.

    sa2alt 3an liverpool o0 i heard that they ROCK!
    bas i'm a barca fan ;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love yousif;*
    Hal 7amad mane gadra abli3a
    My cousin made me read this story (identity) ou kil ma she comes baytna shed tell me how much she hates 7amad.. minkither ma ti7al6imat 3ana she made me hate him ma3ana i used to love him..

    love your story;*
    F

    ReplyDelete
  14. F: loooooooool!!!! lmao!!!

    love him back!!! he's such a great guy (in my eyes)

    thanks 7ayateee bas u have to like 7amad!
    love both guys 7amad and yousef ;**
    (it's ur choice ;P )

    identity: don't make me come over!! F loved 7amad and now she doesn't!!!
    u made her cross over to the dark side!!!

    love them both!!!
    identity love them both! ;P

    LOVE U ;** (7addi fa9la right now)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ya7mara f laish itgooleeen ina at7al6am!!
    fitha7teene :@
    F itha 7abaytay 7amad i will come over right now and kill you (and remember your next door):P

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohh and i forgot your welcome with open arms
    el bayt baytich;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. identity: loooooooooooooool don't think I won't ;P

    give 7amad a chance he's such a HOTTIE!! o0 let others love him tara I will come over and kill u if u hate 7amad ;P

    yo3ana shino akel?

    ReplyDelete
  18. He is a hottie bas i hate what he did to the girls relationship ..

    identity;; lathadideene 3aiib ana akbar minich:P

    what are you in mood for?

    F

    ReplyDelete
  19. but... but they're still close ya3nii we haven't reached that yet ;(

    i think i'm going to eat ice-creams mally 5ilg asawy shay ;*

    ReplyDelete
  20. ICE CREAM !!!!!!;p wait baroo7 ayebly ice cream oo arja3 F roo7ay yebay ice cream ba3ad oo licious roo7ay yebay ice cream 3ashan we all eat ice cream:D!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  21. identity: deal i have the ice-cream in my hand... ICE-CREEAAAAM!!!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ben and Jerrys Choco fudge brownie identity adree adree ina your eating it right now:p

    baytna matrous ben and jerrys 3shan lama you come over

    F

    ReplyDelete
  23. Licious whats your fav. kin of ice cream?

    ReplyDelete
  24. F :'( IM so proud you know the love of the life! ben and jerrys Choco fudge brownie!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  25. identity: owww that's a tough one...
    lets see..hmmm...hmmm...hmm..

    okay i don't have a fave i like alot of kinds so i'll mention some ok?

    baskin robins
    haigen diaz
    ben and jerry's
    and kDD ice-creams

    ReplyDelete
  26. identity;; 6ab3an i know the love of your life kil ma gilt 7ag michel bring for me the rocket or baskin robins strawberry ice cream iguule i just know bring ben and jerrys for identity :P

    licious;; i think you mentioned them all:p how about fav flavor?

    F

    ReplyDelete
  27. identity: woow i just realized i told u brands...

    i'm going to try choco fudge brownie...shahaytooni ;* buying it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  28. i'm known for my love of all junk food...

    ice-creams depend on my mood...
    I love rainbow sherbet mal BR (i feel like a kid)

    i love chocolate and paraline and cream

    i hate coffee!! i can't have anything that has coffee in it ;S

    ReplyDelete
  29. u just gave me a mini heart attack you never tried choco fudge brownie!! the love of my life :'(
    i hate coffee too!!:P
    wai3 alla izeed il ne3ma!

    ReplyDelete
  30. identity:

    no it9adgeen? i'll try the love of ur life and hopefully it'll be one of my faves.

    ameen ;* (can't believe i'm watching cadet kelly 3ala mbc max...sh5bari)

    ReplyDelete
  31. sorry 6awalt 3ala ma i replied to you bas i went to bayt F to help her make si7our to her older bro he wants pasta ,, do you want some?

    aham shay khala9t ice cream baytna baruu7 akhith malhum

    shhhh dont tell F :p

    ReplyDelete
  32. promise i won't if u grab me some too ;P

    7adich cute... i can't cook to save my life! loool (it's one of my goals though...so soon i'll be a pro...inshala ya3nii ;P)

    ReplyDelete
  33. hahaha well i cant even make toast! F is the san3a who cooks oo it9eb chai oo all bess ana walla if i hold the ma6ar nothing ends up in the cup kella on the floor! thats why re7t 7ag F she is the housewife oo she is still a senior lazem u try her cooking!! believe me im the worst ib cooking!!(A)

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOOOOOOL well we have alot in common ME TOO!!!

    i once set our microwave on fire thankfully it was small and i got to it in time and IT STILL WORKS FINE!!!

    i'm so clumsy when it comes to pouring tea and coffee!!!

    i have to go my parents are calling me for se7oor.

    love you ;***

    ReplyDelete
  35. house wife house wife?? mabe a9eer house wife i wanna experice work ,, identity you just came over for food and ice cream im telling aunti bacher:P
    no no joking ;p

    licious if you want me to teach you your welcome any time;*

    F

    ReplyDelete
  36. loooooooooool
    i'm taking you up on ur offer ;*

    ReplyDelete
  37. u put the microwave on fire!!:O
    3ajeeeeeeeeeb!tara i think ina we made ur blog msn!;p

    ReplyDelete
  38. looool ur right about the msn....

    3ashanich i'll post bas in an hour 'cause i need to edit :***

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  39. how about u send me the post oo il edit(6)
    allah e3z chanich 7abibty!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  40. i'll post in a few :***

    walla working as fast as i can...it's all for you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  41. la i mean ya3nii kill 7amad wana im editing(6)
    take ur time babe mafee a7ad la7gch!

    ReplyDelete
  42. looooooool
    *gasp*
    kill him!!!! but i love him ;( hahaha maskeena dalool tin9idem...

    i'm posting in a few minutes...apparently i didn't have to edit alot.
    but it might take a while 3ala ma i color code the quotes ;**

    ReplyDelete
  43. lazem we kill him if u cant give me his address i will take care of the job!!;p
    loool ok take ur time!

    ReplyDelete
  44. i posted ;D
    i feel so proud that i could post this fast ;D

    yalla tell me what u think ;**

    ReplyDelete