Friday, September 25, 2009

Part 63 ;***

DALAL:

Yousef didn’t send anything after that.
7amad drove around and I was clueless to where we were going.
I reached for the radio and nothing great was on so I turned it off.

“so where are we going?”
“for a ride”
“can I drive?” he turned to face me with the a smirk.
“WHAT?! I still have a good right leg!! So I can drive”
“Fine”
“Really?!!!!”
“No”
“Ugh!!! I’m driving I don’t care”
“Fine”
“Stop saying that it’s driving me crazy”
he had a smile in his face….guess we’re back to our old selves.

He stopped the car on the side of the road and came to my side…I scooted over to the driver’s seat. Adjusted everything and I DROVE!!!

“7amad!!! You’re the coolest guy ever”
“Wish I could say the same”
“haay”
I pouted softly
“Coolest girl in Kuwait?”
“Good enough” I smiled like crazy. 7amad was able to get my mind of Yousef and Bader…

It’s weird…when I’m with Yousef I feel like it’s just us and it’s the same with 7amad.
They both have that affect on me. But with 7amad I think about him all the time but Yousef…Yousef is different…maybe Yousef is what I need…bas he’s mad at me FOR NO REASON!!!!
Ugh!!! Men can be such a pain in our asses!!

“Dalool…*turning to look at him* never mind yalla drive back”
“what if I don’t want to?” I really don’t want to face Yousef…
“then I guess we’ll have to drive around some more” I laughed.

He always manages to make me smile…that’s what I love about him.
We drove for another 15 mints then headed back home….back to face reality.

I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

“7amad I can’t park backwards so… emm you do it” he smiled
He got out of the car and came to my door… I was going to get out but instead he was getting in… he didn’t give me the chance to get out!!!

“7AMAD!” he laughed softly.

I scooted back to the passenger seat and he parked the car backwards.
“thanks” I was going to get out when he held onto my hand…I turned to look at him.
“I need to talk to you” he started and I turned my entire body to face him.
“ok?”
“you know what….I’ll tell you everything tomorrow…good night”

Something’s wrong with him….I bet it has to do with the new girl he likes.
I have a feeling it’s not going to go well between them. I’ve never seen him this preoccupied with one girl before. I thought Selma was a problem and it turns out to be a different girl.

I was having a goodnight 7amad!!! Why?? Why did you have to bring that up????

I went back to the chalet and got into my pajamas…I opened my curtain to see if 7amad was in his room…he was there shirtless again…*sigh* numbingly gorgeous. I closed my curtains to let him think I was asleep and I sneaked out to the beach.

I sat in my place holding my phone in my hands.

Should I call him?.... it’s been an hour and half since I last saw him but…I really don’t want an angry Yousef...

Dialing Yousef

I quickly shut it….UGH!!!!

Calling Yousef…

It was ringing…my heart beating rapidly.
He picked up and I could hear him breathing on the other side.

“did I wake you? Sorry sorry go back to sleep”
“mu nayem” he was very cold.
“oh?” what was I suppose to say?
“wain kintay?”he was trying to hold back his anger but I could feel it. SHIT WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY?!!!
“shfeek yousef?”
“WAIN KINTAY?!!!”
“Lat9ar5 3alay*scared*kint bil chalet….shfeek?” I DIDN’T LIE I WAS IN CHALET ROADS!!
“Dalal ana yaylich 6il3eely bara”
“I’m already out”
“good”
he hanged up.

THIS IS NOT GOOD.

After a few minutes I could see a figure approaching me. My heart jumped from its place…I’m that scared.

I was sitting down on the sand. He could see the fear in my eyes.
“hey” I said trying my best to cool the tensed air between us.
“Dalal basilich mara wa7da oo latfakreen itchathbeen 3alay” NA3AM?!!!
I looked back at him like “mino inta 3ashan itkalminy chithy?!!”
It was a mistake ‘cause he was red now. my heart pounded louder.
“wain kintay?”
“I was with 7amad” he clenched his teeth together and forced himself to stay cool.
“7amad?!! Mino hatha ba3ad?”
“he’s the guy illy kan weyay ib McDonalds…you saw me with him…remember the first time I saw you and you asked”
“I remember…laish kintay weya?!!!” he looked really upset
“he’s a friend of mine…my best friend I’ve known him for 4 years now”
“I don’t like it”
“what?”
“this”
I looked at him confused
“Dalal…I don’t want to fall for you bas I think I already did” my heart stopped. Stuff like that tend to scare me.

Hearing someone say something like that about me makes it hard to be around them.
He was quiet. I couldn’t look at him anymore I looked straight ahead.

He came towards me and sat next to me trying to calm down.
“I didn’t like what I saw today” I turned to look at him
“I was…I didn’t like it”
“Yousef …Bader is just a friend… I thought he was your friend too”
“He is…but it drove me crazy the way he was looking at you and the way he talked to you”
“Someone’s jealous” I laughed

He playfully bumped his shoulder to mine.

I rested my head on his shoulders “you’re okay…right?”
“for now” I giggled
“I’m sleepy”
“la latroo7een….I didn’t get to spend time with you…Badoor 5arb 3alay mazaji*gently caressing my cheek*”I was flushed!! I turned in to a shade of pink!
“can I ask you something?”
“you don’t have to ask 7ayatee just say it”
“what were you guys arguing about?”
He clenched his teeth.
“you saw that?”*nodding* just the past” THEY ARGUED ABOUT THE PAST?
WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!!
“Yasoofy walla feeny ilnoom”
“shino?”
“fini ilnoom”
“no..what did you call me?”
SHIT I SAID YASOOFY?!!! FASHLA
“emm Yousef *looking at me with disapproval* sorry ma kan 8a9dy”
He pulled me off the ground I was in his arms staring at him waiting for what he’ll say next.
“laish sorry baby?... say it again” he looked so hot I just wanted to jump on him.
“men” I simply said shaking my head softly
“ana yasoofich?” I shook my head to drive him crazy.
“3ayal shino?” I smiled he looked irritated.
He pulled me closer and his face was just an inch away. If I moved any closer *sigh* if I just moved closer.
I was staring at his luscious lips.

“whatchya lookin’ at?” he asked slyly
“aa..*SHIT!!* nothing I better get back” my face was back to pink….more like red!
"amooot 3ala ilyest7oon"
He walked me to my glass door.
“goodnight 7ayatee”
“goodnight” I went to bed feeling a lot better.
………………………………………………………….

Yousef and I are now together… I have feelings for him I just hope they’re stronger than the feelings I have for 7amad.

Yousef and I talk before I go to bed and as soon as I wake up. 7amad is no longer the last message I get before bed. Everyone sensed something was up since I would smile like an idiot as soon as I read a message from him…from Yousef.

Everything was now revolving around us…around me and Yousef. he wants to take me out for breakfast as soon as I get this cast off me. I can’t wait!!

16 comments:

  1. ID ;*!!!!loooooool glad someon's enjoying it ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ka my comment about the post!
    6ab3an i will enjoy it! i told you this already if it was 7amad, yousef, or il farash i will enjoy it!;D
    yousef no comment!! the post no comment!!
    walla im speechless!! i loved it!! i adored it!!;D
    hahaha tara ur making me feel guilty! 5alas itha im the only one *crying* kill him and make everybody happy!! *sobbing*!!
    again i loved it!!;D
    ee oo btw i had a dream ina ur going to post 2 posts today? is it true?:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ID!!! (excited) NO crying!!!I WILL NOT kill YOUSEF!!! ur not the only one who likes him *wink*
    about the dream.....
    i'll make it true ;***

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ur story. wayed 7ilwa mashallah....
    bas the thing isss,,, maytaaaa abee 7amaaaad 3al aqal igoooolaha how he feels! he should man up;p ou yousef... ma7ibbbbba, a7is bikhareb 3ala 7amad ;p as you can see, wayed mit'athra ib qisitich, ou kilshway achayek itha u posted aw la';p bsss plzzz let him make the first move! something is up with yousef, I can feel it... NABE 7AMAD!!!!!!!!!
    ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zaina: Thanks hun ;**
    LOOOOOOOOL inshala i'll see what i can do ;***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malat 3leek, 9leema et9kik (ma a3rf shlon e8olonha) !

    7amad A7BAAAAAA! yousef 7mar, shako feha!

    AMOOT 3ALA ILY YSt7oon *imitating yousef* !
    Malat 3leek :p.


    Post soonnn:*****
    O 7asafa IM not first :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zarh ;* : LOOOOOL ;P
    next time inshala and i'm working on my next post;** posting later tonight ;***

    ReplyDelete
  8. m3rf im still hooked onto 7amad i cant like Yousef MAROOM MAROOM i adore 7amad o his whole existence.. *sigh* m3rf m3rf Yousef just needs to be out of her life, 7amad needs to step up o SCREAM OUT HIS FEELINGS THE FEELINGS THAT HES BEEN QUIET ABOUT FOR WAY TOO LONG!! I think i'll need to give him a visit and knock some sense into him o get him to express his undying love for her o get over this phase and make me a happy person.. Love every bit of your posts..

    ReplyDelete
  9. LAAAAAAAAA 7AMAD IS GONNA TELL HER HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER AND SHE'S OFFICIALLY WITH YOUSEF!!!!!!!! AHH 7AMAD A7IBAAA :(
    ok *calms down* hehe, next post please I wanna know what happensssss!!

    -Freckles ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOHOOOOOOOOOO!

    a7biich bs mo et6wleen im planning on fixing my sleeping schedule :p.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dazzlin: LOOOOOOOOOL u do that;P it loves u back:***

    freckles:Looool working on it and i'll post in a few ;**

    Zarh ;* : love u too!!! inshala i'll post in a few :**

    LOVE U ;***

    ReplyDelete
  12. weh! ma dreet ina u posted min gabl! tawa i read il 2 that missed me, sorry for not commenting.

    Li shrayich etsweenlich twitter please cause I barely get on msn o blogger. if u can ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have no idea what twitter means bas
    berries-and-strawberries@hotmail.com is my e-mail for the blog if that helps?

    ReplyDelete
  14. i just love your story and i like 7amad the best plz let him beee with dalool plz

    ReplyDelete
  15. your blog is amazing :'( :*

    ReplyDelete