Friday, September 25, 2009

Part 62 ;***

DALAL:

Later that night I went to my usual place facing the dark sea waiting for him to show. I didn’t want to seem desperate so I pretended I was clueless just watching the dark night and listening to music. I closed my eyes after a while ‘cause I got bored. I remained that way for a while.
All of a sudden I felt a pair of hands on my eyes…I knew it was him but I didn’t want to take the chance and say his name and it turns out to be another.

“mino?” I asked innocently
“*cleared his throat*”
“is that all I’m getting?”
“*clearing his throat again*”
“emmm ok!!! Fajoor… I know it’s you” saying a girl’s name is safer.








“ana Fajoor?!!”


IT WASN’T YOUSEF OR 7AMAD!!!

IT WAS BADER!!!! DAYOOOM’S BADER!!
“Bader?!”
“the one and only*winking*”
“what are you doing here?”
“atmasha you know my chalet is right there*pointing to the 4th chalet next to ours*”
“oh right!! Walla 5ara3tny”
“*laughing* so shlonich? Shlon reeylich?”
“good good…how are you? *sitting down next to me*”
“great dam shiftich” he’s being really nice
“shlon 5alty and mineera?”
“il7een ana weyach tis2leen 3anhom?” he teased
“*laughing* my bad”
“no no at’3ashmar shfeech…il7imdella they’re both fine”
il7imdella”
“Dalal shitsaween ihnee? It’s kind of late”
“don’t worry I’ll protect you”
“fedait illy ibta7meeny” I laughed seriously he’s a great guy…he can make anyone smile just by looking at him and as soon as his mouth opens you can’t help but laugh.

He’s cute but not as hot as Yousef. he’s funny and I don’t know what to say but you feel like he’s family and he has that brother look.
“so what are you doing here? *looking at where he was seated*”
“ashoof ilgomar o0 tabeeni ma ayey?” I laughed he was crazy
“walla you’re funny”
“you like that?” in a naughty way
“BADER!!”
“oma? Obo?” I laughed

I felt like I was being watched and something cold crept up my spine I turned and saw Yousef his eyes said it all….

He was walking towards us…he wouldn’t ever do that but I guess he figured that since it was his friend Bader then it was ok.

“Hala bu mit3ib” BU MIT3IB?!! sorry bas ewww…
“Halaaaaa *getting up ,shaking and hugging each other*” I was on the ground looking up at the two giants…
“haa? Waink? Minziman 3anik!!”
“int illy mashoofik!” I was still watching them… why were they like that? I thought they were close.

Yousef looked down at me and back at Bader as if he doesn’t know me. HAHAHA
“oh…bu 3aziiz a3arfik 3ala om mit3ib zojty”
“WHAT?!!”
“shfeech? Laykoon nesaitay ib hal ser3a? *turning to look at Yousef* she suffers from amnesia” I laughed
“BADER!!”
Yousef was burning but he forced a smile.
“inzain yuba kalaiteeny….Dalal hatha refejy yasoof…Yasoof meet Dalal bint refejat omy”
“hala shlonich?”
“*laughing* good…you?”
“*smiling but not replying* bo mit3ib sh3indik ihny?”
“ohhhhh 9aaaa7 *punching him on the shoulder and walking away and sitting next to me* il plans tit’3ayar ”
They were so weird.
“emm sit down”
“tabeena?*winking and I blushed*”
“bader!!!” I whispered
“a7b illy yist7oon bas Dalal deshay da5il it’s late ana bakilm bu 3aziiz ib maw’6oo3”

I DIDN’T WANT TO ARGUE AND THEY BOTH HAD SOMETHING TO SAY TO EACH OTHER.

Yousef came and handed me his hands when I felt Bader’s hand above m elbow helping me up….this made the look in yousef’s face worse.

I got up and made my way back…Yousef was going to walk me back when he remembered Bader.
I went into my living room and the lights were off….i could see them not clearly but they looked like they were going to kill each other.

Bader was pointing a finger at Yousef and then at our chalet and Yousef looked like he was ready to tear bader apart with his bare hands.

I thought they were friends? I mean I saw them together twice in Mcdonalds…what could be so important to drive them both mad!!

7amad: Dalal?
ACT NORMALLY!!!! IT’LL MAKE THINGS GO BACK TO NORMAL!
Dalal: what’s with Dalal!!!!!
7amad: wela ihimich Dalooooooooool ;P
Dalal: better ;)
7amad: u busy?
Dalal: umm…no?
7amad: shaglich mu mit2kda ;P
Dalal: I’m free I’m sure
7amad: meet me outside your chalet near the garage
Dalal: now?
7amad: no yesterday..YES NOW
Dalal: waaay!! Ok ok I’m coming

I walked out of chalet from the front door and I made my way over to 7amad’s chalet and unfortunately made my way to their scary spooky garage* it’s not dusty or anything like that bas it’s dark and huge!!!!*.

As I walked towards the cars a beam of light blinded my eyes.
“7AMAD!!!!” he was laughing
“laa? Ok” I turned to walk back bas he blocked my way.
“wa5er it wasn’t funny”
“manney imwa5er and YES it was funny”
“HA! HA!”
“Dalool imshay”
“wain? It’s late!!”
“ana weyach shfeech?”
“7amad!”
“Dalal! Rikbay”
I got into the Porsche and waited for him.
He got in and drove out of the chalet.


1 msg received from yousef:
Call me NOW!

To Yousef:
I can’t right now but as soon as I can I will

From Yousef:
Why not? Where are you?

To Yousef:
We’ll talk later

From Yousef:
WAINICH?!!!
I ignored him what was I suppose to say…oh I’m out with 7amad another guy late at this hour?

........................................................................................

shraykom feeny?
2 posts!!! ;D

43 comments:

  1. :O:O:O:O!!!!!!
    3ajeeeeeeeeeeb wallah 3ajeeeb :p

    ahah, itha lich khilg post another one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i'll see what i can do ;P

    bas i'm not promising anything ;***
    working on it and if i'm done i'll post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAI3333333 BADERRRRRRR ISHTABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!7YWAN INTA SHAKOOOO!!! sorry ishwaya ishta6yt=$
    baby yousef 3adii 3adii just dont hurt ur self!!:p
    shrayna feech? inty 3ajeeeeeba cuase u post to post wara ba3ath!
    ams madry what i was doing faj2a nemt oo il7een i was moving ib my bed wela rassi it hits my laptop cause i didnt close it cause faj2a ams nemt so kent ba7thefa on the floor oo re-sleep bess gelt la2 LI galat she will post again! and you posted!!!!!!!!;D;D;D:D;D ooooo i LOVEDDDD the post!!!;D;D
    ok cheny wayed hyper anyways love you!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon: thanks hun ;***

    ID!!!! I LOVE U BACK!!!
    AND YES BADER SHAKOOOOOO?!!! HAHAHAHA walla i was smiling the 3abee6a smile ;D ;D;D;D;D;D
    loool i couldn't sleep at all...
    BE HYPER ANA WEYACH*running around q8!!! singing from the top of our lungs;P*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LI young lady what time have u been sleeping the last few days?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHA walla i feel like i'm going to get grounded ;P
    depends at around 10-11 am ;S
    madree shfeeny ;/ u? and iD answer me what's ur favorite story?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LI 10-11?!:O < no comment! dont u have dawam on sunday!? ya3nii school jam3a or work ayshay on sunday!?
    my fav story mmmhhh are u sure u want to know the answer?

    ReplyDelete
  8. not this sunday next sunday ;S jam3a ;P
    exactly no comment ;D
    yes i want to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok my fav story ily she writes it!! i love her!! i love everything about her story! ila this guy ily inerfeznii! walla inerfeznii wai3!! but shinoo asawii i love the writer so i should love everything from her! < who do u think this story belongs to?;)

    oo my 2. is the only story that made me cry oo ana 9arly wayed i didnt cry bess madry laish this story made me cry! ya3nii i dont cry bess this story madry i just adored it!! i just loved everything about it!
    isemha truth!!

    bess hal 2 stories! i adore them! so who do u think is the 1 story?;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmm? *acting dumb* let's see....*sigh* i have no idea bas does the writer name start with an L? and ends with an I? put 'em together...is that the one? and if not then i have no idea bas i want to read truth!! give me details which blog?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post !!!!!! ;**** loved it !!!!!!


    Inshalla ilyoom 3 posts (a) !


    Babe 09:*

    ReplyDelete
  12. shway shway ok wait i get you the link!
    hmmm do you think it L next to it I?:p

    ReplyDelete
  13. wai3 this song im3alga ib rasii sem3eeha GreenDay - 21 Guns

    ReplyDelete
  14. Babe o9: THANKS i'll see what i can do ;***

    ID!!! thanks waiting for the link and yes is the answer stop it and just tell me....is it?;P

    to tell u the truth i don't believe inna it's me 'cause it's my first time to write EVER...;S

    bas yalla 3ad tell me ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. a39abich ya bnaya a39abich!
    ok its .......
    the stories name: SIMPLY DELICIOUS!
    her link is:
    WWW.BERRIES-AND-STRAWBERRIES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    oo her name is: LICIOUS
    oo her nick is : LI!!;D
    thats the girl do you by any chance know her?;s

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://truthhurts154.blogspot.com/2009/02/1.html

    ^ hatha the link! oo tell me what you think ok!;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. i couldn't finish the song...i didn't like it at all;s i wasn't listening to the words much i was concentrating on the sound of his voice and i couldn't listen anymore!!! HAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    yes i've seen her in my mirror a few times ;P!!!
    cool nick by any chance did a person named ID pick it out? (A)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ee ma7ib his voice bess the words are nice!
    HAHAHAHA!! walla tha7aktyni!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. HAHAHAHAHAHA u've seen her in ur mirror?:O:O:O
    ishloon?!? if u see her again can u please tell her something for me!?

    ReplyDelete
  21. sure if i'm lucky to run into her again i'll tell her ;** so what is it? :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. hmmmmm 9ij ID picked it out for her?!? she knows ID wow she know everybody i wish i was as cool as her and u !!:p *im not cool*;'(

    ReplyDelete
  23. yaaaay! ok tell her
    LI i justed wanted to tell you....
    la2 may9eer i tell you if ur not sure ur going to see her again! if ur sure come oo tell me oo il tell you what i wanted you to tell her;D
    (ban6ag moo?)

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL u and me both ;'( ;P
    so u want me to tell her "ur not cool"? hahaha

    yes mashala ID is like the insider of the blogsphere and LI is her side kick....let's kick it with them :P

    ReplyDelete
  25. ID!!!!! mu bas ibtin6again i'll send the "crazy MAN!! over yes MAN..." yalla tell me OH OH I SEE HER!!! TELL ME NOW BEFORE SHE GOES AWAY...

    SHIT SHE'S MOVING
    LIIIII!!! LIII WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. MAN:O
    madry laish kella lama ashoof "ID!!!!" < a7essch im3asba! madry laish!!;s

    la2222 telll her to waitttttt! donnnnt lettt herrr goooooooo waitttttttttttttt LII

    ok mate3arafna itha ur not LI then who are u!

    ee oo btw i left u il link tell me what u think after u finish reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. first the > !!!!< are because i'm so excited not im3a9ba bas the last one i was using the "im3a9ba card" ;P

    ana the person looking back in the mirror ;P
    as soon as i finish it "truth" i'll tell you what i think ;****

    ReplyDelete
  28. HAHAHA LI i feel like a horrible person i still didnt give u il 3idya cause i still dont know what to give you!!;s

    ReplyDelete
  29. HAHAHAHA i have something for you...ready?

    ReplyDelete
  30. besmellah il ra7man il ra7eem yalla ready!
    LI madry laish a7essch u dont know how to prank i wanna teach you ishraych! cause madry laish a7essch u dont know how!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL walla i'm laughing i didn't prank u and ur "besmellah il ra7man il ra7eem yalla ready!" HAHAHAHA ok ur going to have to teach in my new....

    FAKE E-MAIL!!! HAHAHAH ok so it's more like my blog e-mail bas here it is:
    berries-and-strawberries@hotmail.com ;P

    so do u like it? HAHAHA I SUCK AT PRANKS TEACH ME ;(

    ReplyDelete
  32. i just went through hell anyways!
    i love it
    ya3nii this email is for what ? ee my belsama is always with me:p

    ReplyDelete
  33. for the readers...everyone who wants to talk *e77mm for 2 named ID and LI *:P and for e-mails stuff like that...;D
    ok so was i the hell u went through or was it something else?

    ReplyDelete
  34. ID i'm sleepy so i'm going to bed ;** good night;** or should i say good morning? *yawn*

    LOVE U;***

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. ee go u still didnt sleeep bess il add u cause u dont have me email! so check ur email ok!
    LI i think both goodnight oo goodmorning work!

    ReplyDelete
  37. no no continue ur story i'll sleep later may9eer chithy!! ur evil!!

    i really really want to sleep bas i also want to know the hell u went through ;P

    ReplyDelete
  38. When is he going to confess that he loves u ?!??!?!

    Mafee tense in the stoory :p !!

    ReplyDelete
  39. anon: looooool we'll c...bas we're going to have to wait and see what happens with Dalool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  40. IT WOULD BE great if u posted another part :p
    but eeey thank you ;*

    ReplyDelete
  41. naturala: working on it and i'll post as soon as i'm done editing ;*** ur welcome hun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  42. so akow post today?
    *silent reader*

    ReplyDelete