Sunday, September 13, 2009

Part 55 ;***

enjoy ;*
this is to all my readers love u ;*
...............................
DALAL:

Fajoor’s DATE!!
We got dressed and we did our hair. I let my brown locks fall on my shoulder and Fajoor straighten her hair and pulled it up into a high ponytail.

Our makeup was simple. Black liner, mascara, blush and I had pink lips while Fajoor wore red lipstick.

Fajoor tried to convince me if she could call it off…she was so nervous and more terrified than ever!!

“after the storm I went through in the chalet to get us here??!! I had to face an army!! Look if you don’t get your butt to that date then I’ll go instead!”

She laughed and it loosened her stress.

“I’m going to text him”
“you do that”

She texted Rakan and he actually wasn’t bad he calmed her so fast I’m beginning to like him.

She has his number under 7ayatee!!

“what’s with the name?”
“*smiling the “I’ve fallen in love smile”* you’ll know when you go through what I’m going through”

WHAT I’M GOING THROUGH IS SOMETHING YOU’LL NEVER EXPERIENCE.

We got into her Porsche and drove towards our destination.
We arrived at the hotel and we took the elevator up to the restaurant. It was almost empty except for another couple.

We walked in and saw him sitting in a table alone. He wasn’t bad looking but he wasn’t hot either….he was cute?..

He was tall,sun kissed, had the dirty look to perfection and when he smiles you could see a dimple in his right cheek.

I made my way with my crutches and Dayoom was blushing already her head was down.

“ambay maybe we should go back”
“I swear if you don’t go through with it I will!!” she giggled

We got near his table and he looked up his eyes falling on Fajoor and her clumsy broken ankle friend.

He stood up shaking our hands.

His smile and eyes were drooling over Fajoor.
“shlonich?”
“*shy and blushing!!!!* il7imdella…you?”
“tamam dam shfeetich *turning to look at me* so you must be the famous Dalal?” I smiled he called me FAMOUS hehehe
“the one and only”
“Dalal ta3abteeny kilma aby ashoof fajoorty itgooly something about you”
My smile grew wider…SHE TALKS ABOUT ME TO HIM hehehe
“ee shasawi…plus she’s my fajoora gabel latkoon fajoortik and she isn’t fajoortik by the way”
“hahaha oooff 8aweya…. I can see why she wanted you to come”
We both laughed
“na6leb?”
So we ordered and blah blah blah and more blah blah blah and I was extremely quiet trying my best to let them enjoy their time.

They kept talking blah blah blah I love you…blah…can’t wait to see you again…blah blah blah… during this period of their talking I observed him and Fajoor together.

so he does seem to really have it bad for her and she does look really happy.

I don’t care I’m giving him my speech!!

Time passed so fast.

After 2 hrs:

As the date came to an end Fajoor got up to go to the bathroom.

“you coming?” she asked
“in a few”
She left and I checked that she was gone.
His eyes were on me.
“ok I’m just going to say this…Fajoor means the world to me and she is my sister so if you ever EVER hurt her or cause her any pain I’ll make sure I make your life a living hell…I’ll be your living nightmare…*getting up* this stays between us”
WOOOOOOOW THAT WAS SO HARD!! It’s good I said it with a straight face!!

He smiled

“I’m glad she has a friend like you and I would never dream about hurting one hair on her head”
“emm Rakan? Can you help please?” the chair behind me interlocked with my chair preventing me from moving and I needed to place my crutches and go to Fajoor.
“Sure…nice speech by the way”
“Thanks been working on it”
We both laughed
“I’m not like that it’s just”
“I know what you’re like…like you said you and Fajer are like sisters and she talks about you all the time… you and your sister Deema” I smiled but still he knows too much!
“well she talks about you too” I added
“yeah? Inzain mumkin 6alab?”
“amer”
“tadreen inny a7b Fajer oo ana abeeha bas ihya raf’6a fikrat ilzawaj and I want to marry her maby al3ab ana abeeha jad” he paused his eyes were sad
“Where do I fit in all this?” I asked what does he expect from me?
“abeech itkalmeenha…try to make her listen I’m 26 and my family is pressuring me to get married and I want Fajer”
“Rakan this is a big step you can’t expect her to just agree to please your family and she’s too young to get married *hurt in his eyes*…I’m telling you the truth”
“try please?”
“I’ll talk to her bas I won’t push her”
“I don’t want to push her… I love her…I never expected to love someone anytime soon bas she’s different…*what does he mean by that?!!* she’s all I think about…Dalal you need to know how much I care about her because I know how much you mean to her and how much your opinion matters to her…just try”
“I’ll try” he smiled and I was so happy!!
He really and truly loves her!!


At home:

I sat down on my bed and she jumped next to me.
“What do you think?”
“Honestly?”
“*she looked so worried and nervous* ahha” which meant yes
“he’s perfect!”
“ya7mara!! Walla you scared me!!! I’m not going to talk to you again” I was laughing her reaction was hilarious.


I told her about the things Rakan told me without the whole “my parents are pressuring me to getting married and I’m 26” crap. I tried like I promised.

“marriage?!” she asked
“yes it’s a thing two people do to have sex…it’s been around for thousands of years”
“ya kalba!! And that’s not what it means”
“Oh? Enlighten me please”
“Shut up! He can’t be serious we’ve been through this I’m not ready”
“look I promised him I’ll try and that I’ve done bas are you sure you don’t want to marry Rakan? I‘ve never seen anyone this in love before”
“I want to marry him bas not right now…madree it’s too soon plus I’m way too young to get married…I want to graduate before I think about this”
“does he know that?”
“yes…he knows I’m not ready and my studies come first”
“no… I meant does he know that you want to marry him?”
“umm…no”
“maybe it’s just me bas what if Rakan thinks you don’t want him as a husband?”
“that’s crazy… I want to marry him…I want to marry him*her voice was getting weaker*…shit.. I want to marry Rakan” her voice trailed off as if she was realizing something
“Fajoor? You okay?”
“yeah I’m fine…I want to marry Rakan”
“WHAT?!”
“Dalal… I want him”
“wait wait WAIT!! You just said”
“I know what I said and I’m sticking by it bas it just hit me…you know? *shaking my head denial*….it’s the first time I realize that I want to marry him…be his…picture myself with him…. I don’t want to marry anyone else”

I KNOW I PROMISED I’LL TRY BAS I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD CONVINCE HER!!

I was lost in my own world…I don’t know if I should be happy or if I should beat myself up….WTH did I do?

“Fajoor you want to marry Rakan right now? I mean you’re ready?”
“NO YOU IDIOT!! I told you I’m sticking by what I said bas i know I want to marry Rakan but after I graduate”
“walaa you scared the crap out of me”
We laughed and talked some more I don’t remember going to bed or ever finishing our conversations.

3 days later:
I’ve been talking to Yousef nonstop these last 4 days , he was upset at first for not telling him I was heading back bas he’s cool now.

Madree shfeeny it’s like I can’t have enough of him and being away from him makes me want to see him more but I’m having more fun here than I have in the beach.

I brought Fajoor back to her senses and made her realize she was still too young which meant I betrayed Rakan bas I don’t want her to commit to something without knowing what to expect. I still have this feeling that she’s going to say yes to him if he asks her again!!

We saw Rakan again for a second date and she wore her black outfit while I wore my see by Chloe purple dress.

She let her dark brown hair down and I pulled it up into a messy yet cute bun.

We met him, said our hello’s how are you’s and sat as the waiter handed us our menus.
Is she going to tell him? How is she going to bring it up?

After giving the waiter our orders they talked about random things and this time I was truly nervous!! FAJOOOR WANTED TO GET MARRIED!!

They kept having their conversations until I heard the following sentence that made my heart stop.
“so I heard you talked to Dalool about the whole marriage thing”
“*he looked at me with worried eyes and looked back at Fajoor* ahh *cleared his throat*Fajer you know I want to marry you and I’m willing to talk to my parents this very second….walla a7ibich and I don’t want to play around I want you…”
“Rakan”
“no ana shareech oo I told you ina I’m serious ma7eb hal sowalif…Fajer aby a5a6bich”

SHIT SHIT SHIT!!

You know the feeling you’re not supposed to be here…well it’s what I’m feeling now!!

“emm…*weak voice* Rakan… I…I want to marry you” he interrupted her
“*shocked look that was washed away with a great smile* 7ilfay!!”
“Rakan let her finish” he looked back at Fajoor with worried eyes
“I want to marry you…I do …bas I’m not ready yet…shrayik we wait a couple of years and then see what happens”
“Fajer I told you ana ma7ib hal swalif and the only reason I’m doing this is so I can be with you…you think I can wait? I want you as my wife…I want to take care of you…travel around the world with you in my arms...abich it9eereen om e3yalee oo abee a9abe7 ib wayhich kil yoom”
“Rakan I’m not saying no I just want to graduate first I don’t want to rush into this”
“rush into this?!” CRAP I CAN SEE IT WAS A MISTAKE FOR HER TO SAY THAT!!
“Rakan I love you but I’m not marrying you right now…I told you we’ll wait and see what happens… I just wanted you to know that”
“3ala ra7tich….so shino bitsawoon ilyoom?” WOOW HE’S COOL!
MSRA3 MA HE LET IT GO hehehe
“nothing much”
“ee…I’m stuck with her*pointing at me*”
“haaaay!!”

They laughed AT me!!!

I ignored them and kept my eye on my plate but every time I look up they were lost in each other’s gaze.

WHAT EVER!! SO THEY’RE IN LOVE DOESN’T MEAN I WON’T FIND IT!!! RIGHT?

I love 7amad…I’m in love with him but I like Yousef…7amad and I will never work…he sees me as a friend nothing more but Yousef….yousef wants me to be his.

They kept talking about stupid topics
(Compared to what I’m dealing with its stupid!!)

“so what do you think?” Fajoor asked…SHIT SHIT SHIT THINK ABOUT WHAT???!!
“I think…”
“yeah?”
“I think it’s a great idea”
“really?” Fajoor asked surprised….SHIT
“umm…yeah?”
“you weren’t paying attention!!”
“haaay it’s your date!!” I responded of course they were laughing AT me!!!
What do you think about staying here a few more days?”
“as in not going back to the chalet?”
“yeah”
“Hell yeah!!! that is the best idea you come up with!!!!!!!!!!” for a moment I forgot about Rakan seriously afashel!!!

They on the other hand we’re enjoying laughing AT me!! Seriously they’re rude!

“tara it’s rude to laugh at me!”
“sorry but you’re funny”
“yep something Fajoor knows nothing about” they both laughed and this time I joined.
“see now that’s rude”

We… yes the three of us continued talking and Rakan was funny!! Fajoor and I couldn’t stop laughing but the date came to an end unfortunately. It’s weird I thought I’d hate being the third party and I really thought it was going to be horrible for me.

Madree laish I thought Rakan would be this rude guy who would stare at me with a “what are you doing here?” look but this guy knows that his girl’s close (hopefully best) friend is a big part of their relationship get on her good side and you’ll be welcomed with open arms, being an ass to the best friend and you’re in for a rough ride.

So we stayed for 4 more days and I was really enjoying myself. We went to eat out, saw Rakan a couple more times… I wonder when she’ll see him without me.

During the fourth date together with Rakan I brought it up.
“so..fajoor mita inshala are you going to see him without me?” she nearly chocked and Rakan was thrilled
“*angry look*ehh…soon?”
“I’m having a lot of fun bas I think you two need to have your privacy."
“see this girl makes a lot of sense*pointing at me*”
“I’m going to take that as a compliment even though you can’t wait to get rid of me” they both laughed and well I told her I’m not going with her on her next date…Rakan was on cloud 9 and her stare seriously meant I was going to get a beating!!!

12 comments:

  1. fajoors reaction thakarnii ib reaction a7ad thaniii(6)(6) someone esma LI!!
    hahaha loved the post! next post please!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ID!!!!! I MISSED U :p
    hahhahaha no my reactions are worse :D


    The Despirate Dreamer: ;D
    I missed u!!!

    working on the next post :**

    LOVE U GUYS :**

    ReplyDelete
  3. lesh mako 7amad hny :(

    I mean Yousef* 3shan Identity :p.
    "team yousef" I said, "7amad" I whispered to licious;***

    ;) ser ser :p la tf'67eena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZΛRH:*: looooool ur secret is safe with me ;P
    7amad is in my next post ;*

    team YOUSEF!!! AWAHOOOOOOOOO!!;p ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABEEE 7AMAD :'( !!!!! I HATE YOUSEF !! :@!
    FAJER AND RAKAN R CUTE AWWW ;****

    BABE 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, I LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BABE O9 ;*
    loool
    7amad is waiting for u in the next post ;**

    DD: it LOVES u back ;****

    ReplyDelete
  8. ID!!!!!!!! ;D

    i'll post in a few minutes ;********

    LOVE U ;***

    ReplyDelete
  9. LI!!!;D
    HAHAHA yalla waiting!;D;D
    love u too:**

    ReplyDelete