Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Part 52 ;***

DALAL:


Dalal: aloo?
Yousef: hala om 3aziiiiz…ha shfeech ma radaitay?
Dalal: Yousef ana Dalal
Yousef: la walla tawny adree
YESTA3B6?!!!
Dalal: you better send the message to her again and don’t bother me.
Yousef: ayy message? Oo mino illy tabeen adezla?
Dalal: illy dazaitly eya
Yousef: illy dazita lich o0 ma3indy ‘3ayrich
LIKE I’M GOING TO BELIEVE THAT!
Dalal: banam good night
Yousef: la7’6a la7’6a shfeech?
Dalal: ma feeny shay bas I want to sleep and send the message to the right person next time
Yousef: walllaaay om 3aziz!! I swear mako a7ad ‘3ayrich.
Dalal:...........
Yousef: what made you think I’m playing around?
Dalal: your message
Yousef: what’s wrong with it?
Dalal: Yousef I just saw u and I was going to sleep o0 faj2a u say I’ll meet u soon?!!
Yousef: *laughing softly* in our dreams
Dalal: what?
Yousef: I’ll meet u soon in our dreams… ya3ni ba7lim feech…walla it’s the truth

I’M SUCH AN IDIOT!!! UGH!!! CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!

Yousef: 7abeebty ‘3ayoora? 7ABEEBTY?!!! SHIT DOES THIS MEAN WE’RE TOGETHER?
Dalal: kilish…*laughing over the phone* shfeek 3ala om 3aziz?
Yousef: ana obo 3aziz so that automatically makes you om 3aziz
Dalal: yimken ana ma2aby a9eeer om 3aziiz
Yousef: laaa mako intay om 3aziz u have no choice…

I started to laugh I had no choice this man can make me feel happy whenever he’s near!

Yousef: shgilna?? *laughing* may9eer you laugh maagdar chithy!
Dalal: walla maynoooooon! *laughing*
Yousef: a7777 maynooooon? Stop hurting me ya bint!

Awkward silence

Dalal: I have to sleep good night

I quickly hanged up and I kept tossing and turning trying to sleep bas I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach…I’m not sure if it’s a good thing or not… I just didn’t know.

The next morning:

I decided to head back home because the beach is seriously no place for a person in a cast.
Every time I look at the sea it’s like it’s mocking me…HA HA YOU CAN’T COME IN HERE.

I wore my shorts and t-shirt. I was so not in the mood for anything.

I went over to the dining table to announce my decision.

Everyone was there…EVERY ONE…. I found a seat next to 5alty Haya and I grabbed what I could to stuff my mouth with.

I felt some eyes were fixed on me so I decided to look up.
Everyone’s eyes were on me!!!

I slowly placed my sandwich back down and I really was confused.

They had smiles in their faces…WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?!!!

I turned to look behind me just in case I was missing something.
“what?” I asked in a low voice and they all started to laugh!!

NOW THAT’S JUST RUDE!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS SO FUNNY??!!

“nice shirt” 7amad pointed out
What the hell does that have to do with anything?!!!!!

*GAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPP*

I CAN’T BELIEVE I WORE MY SHIRT INSIDE OUT AND BACKWARDS!!!!!
TALK ABOUT RECKLESSNESS!!!

My head was still focused on my t-shirt…I slowly lifted my head.
“it’s what everyone in a cast is wearing these days” and they laughed even more…
haa Daloola shlonich il7een?” asked 5alty Haya.
“il7imdella wayed a7san*her smile broadened* bas I’m going home” faj2a they all stopped what they were doing and concentrated on me.

“laish baba? Mako a7ad fil bait” my dad stated which made 5alty Haya more protective.
5alty Haya considers me….ok us!!...as her children so she tends to worry.
“laa wain daloola teg3deen ib bait broo7ich”
“5alty malait min il ga3da…mako shay asawee ihnee”
“shino illy bitsaweena bil bait illy matigdreeen itsaweeena ihnee?” my mom asked.
“it’s hard to get around here bas at home it’s much easier o0 ba3dain Fajoor is coming with me”
“I am?” I kicked her under the table
“I am” THANK GOD SHE REMEMBERED HER DATE!!!
“laish I didn’t know about this?” MU WAGTICH DAYOOOM!!
“we couldn’t find you” I lied… her eyes went to 5aled and she had a tiny smile.
“haa? wain kintay Deema?”
“haa?” I really don’t know what’s wrong with her
“umm…” I should help her out she was staring aimlessly at her plate
“she was in her room asleep and I was over at Fajoor’s room when we discussed this” I saw how grateful she was.
“inzain dayooma gooolay kintay nayma”
“madree I just didn’t remember” they all laughed
“Daloola 7abeebty ma9eer itroo7een il bait haman ma3 fajoora”
“baaabaaa!!”
“ma3indina banat yig3doon ib bait ibroo7hum”
“Yuma pleaaaasee*giving her my puppy eyes they never fail* just for a few days bas a’3ayer jaw”
I kept my puppy eyes on her and I could see her caving.

“I guess I’ll go too” Dayoom said.

Shit I didn’t think this through!!! Fajoor and I need to be alone to go wherever we please without having to explain it to her since she doesn’t know anything about Rakan and the date.

“umm Dayoom you want to go?” 5aled asked
She looked up at him with a tiny bit of hesitation “no I don’t bas”
“don’t go” he said we were all taken back by their conversation but it was helping me.
“Dayoom I don’t want you to come illa if you want to and since you don’t then I don’t want you to come” I made no sense at all!!!
“I didn’t understand a thing you said”
“ma2aby Dayoom teeyee 3ashany o0 ihya mataby fa bas ana o0 Fajoor binroo7 mu ‘3a9eb ilmaw’6oo3”
“Dalal” shit not good!! Shino Dalal!! “a5aaf 3alaikom mako a7ad weyakom”
“mako ila il3afya 3amy”

The conversation kept going and I wasn’t backing out I could tell my parents are about to cave in and allow it. 7amad was exceptionally quiet he didn’t say a word what so ever. Rose joined the conversation and he remained quiet!!!

“rose you think it’s ok for Daloola to sit in the house alone?” my mom asked her.

I gave rose my puppy eyes and she was really put on the spot.

“madam *laughing nervously*….not good Daloolaaa…who will make breakpast por you?...” hatha illy hamha? Breakfast?
“rose I’ll be fine I can make my own breakfast like this *pointing at the cornflakes carton*”
“maybe better if I go with you”
“haaa? Rose you don’t want to stay here?” my mum asked
“no madam I love here but Daloola broken not good alone” her English keeps getting worse and worse.
It’s not a bad idea…rose coming along!!! We already have linda (new been with us for almost a year now)
“mama what if I take rose that way you know ina I’m taken care of…even though I can take care of myself but my parents don’t trust me to do so” making them feel a little guilty will make them agree even though it did make me feel bad bas it’s the only way.

“ya bint hatha yizana? I7na 5ayfeen 3alaich o0 3ala Fajoora itgoleen ina we don’t trust you?”
“I didn’t say that” IT’S TRUE I DIDN’T!! she gave me a questioning look
“I said ina you don’t believe ina I can take care of myself…o0 it’s not my first time to be alone…remember all the trips you took”
“Dalal we were traveling on business and you were not alone your brothers and sister were with you and your uncle checked on you each day”
“trust me nothing is going to happen….I just want a break…pleaaaase”
“I can go” 3azooz said I smiled happily at him.
3azoooz won’t mess up our plans…he’ll hang out with his friends and Fajoor and I would hang out together.
“then it’s settled”
“we’re the parents la tinsain hal shay”
“sorry” I gave them an innocent look
Shit I know that look!! Dad’s about to refuse!!
“baba ma3ana 3aziz o0 he’s a man is he not?”
“ee akeed” I’m playing the cards right
“then malada3y it7atoon 3aziiz weyana and rose and we’ll call every day to report back”
“bas” mama started
“Yuma ana weyahom” the way he said truly made me see him older…more responsible…madree just the tone in his voice was reassuring.

My mum nodded and so did 5alty haya.

Fajoor and I squeeled and screamed with joy!!

I got up and made my way to the bathroom with Fajoor.

“Thank you thank you thank you!!” she said as she hugged me.

We went to sit out on the porch where Fajoor’s brothers were and Dayoom.
7amad still didn’t say a word. They were all sitting on the steps. Fajoor easily sat herself down on a step alone.

Dayoom and 5aled were seated next to each other on a step and I couldn’t go down the steps it would be difficult so I sat on the first step.

I placed my crunches against the wall and I shifted my weight against the wall with my hands to get close enough to stairs.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

“I have you” he slowly seated me on the step and sat next to me.

I was lost in the moment feeling the tiny shivers slowly fading.

“Dalal laish magiltly tabeen it7adreen?” he asked annoyed
“umm…gitlik” I DID BACK THERE!!
“*turning to look at me with that annoyed expression* I meant sooner”
NO BODY KNEW I WAS HEADING BACK INCLUDING FAJOOOR!!
“7amad I suddenly decided this yesterday night and I told you guys straight away…shfeek?”
“mu 3ajbny ilwa’63…I say no”
“no what?”
“no as in mintay ray7a” EXCUSE ME?!!!!!!!!
“is that an order?”
“yes” he looked away.

OKAY PEOPLE THIS IS A FIRST!!!! NOT ONCE HAS HE EVER SAID NO TO ME AND NOT IN THIS TONE EITHER!!

Everyone was quiet looking at us….COWARDS !! they knew they shouldn’t mess with 7amad but to come up to me and say no when my parents MY PARENTS AND HIS MOM WERE OKAY WITH IT!!

22 comments:

  1. loool.. waaay a7iba 7amad a7ibaa!!
    yaya bat7al6am chan e9eer feeni, 3ady 7alal 3alaih

    -Lilly ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly;*: loool congrats ur first ;P aham shay u forgave him ;D ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9-9-09 !!! Lazem igolaha I love bu may9eer !! Abee u post al7een !!
    Abee another post right now !!!! :( licious yalla :( a3zemech 3ala baskin robins (a)


    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. babe 09: ur right 9-9-09 7adda 3ajeeb bas i can't post right now i'll try my best bas i'll post at around 9-11pm tomorrow 3ogoob il fo6oor ;**

    love u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. anyways let me tell u about the post!
    LI i LOVED it!!
    yousef <3 i never doubted you!!
    7amad i7mar shinoo ya3nii u cant go oo minoo inta 3ashan u tell her she cant go??!
    im loving the twist!
    im loving everything!
    LOVE YOU!:**

    ReplyDelete
  6. ID!! shiftay shloooon!! i knew u'll love it since il7abeeb "yousef" is innocent and 7amad is being thrown in the fire ;P

    hahhaha...the twist 3ajeeb right? 7amad the bad guy and yousef the good guy right?

    LOVE YOU ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7ada right!;D ee the twist 3AJEEEEB !!!;D;D
    lazem in the next post it6ega 6arag;D;D;D;D OK?
    it6eg 7amad moo yousef!!! (6)(6) ok?
    oo inty last post 5alatynii ashek ib zoujii!:(
    im sorry zoujiii!!;D (3abee6a smile);D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ;O ;O :O

    ID!! UR MARRIED??!!! or is it ur love for ben &jerry's????

    I can't believe ur married!!! ur not i know ur not!! a55 madreey shfini 9ij 9aida!!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    yes matadryn yousef didnt tell you ;O;O we got married!!:p afa 3alich ilyoom azefa!
    no LI im not married!! ishloon i get married oo cheat 3ala the love of my life ben &jerry's!?? zoujii ya3nii "yousef"!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. i cant stop laughing i LOVE all ur reactions!
    for everything u have a different reaction!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!;D yalla with me 3abee6a smile!!;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
    ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

    WAAAAAAAAAY 7ADI 5TARA3T!!!
    i was like no way!! 7adda she's not married!!!
    the shock lasted longer than usual!!
    ba3dain i was like LI COME BACK TO UR FREAKIN' SENSES ID ISN'T MARRIED!! SHE'S NOT!!!

    o0 ba3dain how could she? when she confessed her true undying love to Ben & jerry's?

    MABRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOK yousef is the happiest man on planet earth ;P (am i invited to the wedding? or is it already over? ;( )

    waaaaaaaaaaay I LOVE U ;**************

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA let me tell u something about today i was so im3asba oo many 5elg aya7ad oo 7ady mitnerfeza oo bess many 5elg! oo when i saw ur comment i started laughing like crazy!! walla today u made my day!
    (chenaa shwaya gay bess shasawii think of it as a sister/friend way ok?);p

    ishloon how could u ask me that question tara ra7 az3al! a9lan i couldnt do anything without u ba63an u are invited! ur LI ! we have to start planning the wedding!!;D
    ( how about u who is the lucky guy tara i wont do my wedding ila itha u had a guy so ibser3a nagay a guy min ay story yalla) 3ashan ikoon
    THE WEDDING MALL LI AND ID !!!!!;D
    now that little ;( face at the end of ur comment make it a ;D (3abee6a smile)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ;D ;D ;D
    hmmmm where to start?...
    it's hard to pick a guy he has to have the full package ;s
    let's see...hmm...

    he has to be hot so my eyes won't hurt plus he has to have a brain to go with it so i won't be forced to repeat something a million times....he has to le me win ALL THE TIME!
    he has to love me...HEAD OVER MAN HEELS LOVE ME;p
    and he most importantly has to be funny...hilarious funny!! someone who can make me laugh whenever ;P

    know anyone (GUYS) like this? looooooool
    bas about the wedding thing i can't i'm way too young plus i want to enjoy my single life before getting trapped in those horrible cages ;D (scary right?)

    Bas i'll help with the wedding how many ID's and yousefs do i have?

    loooooooooooooooooooool :D
    ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. la2 5alas! the wedding is off!
    im sorry i just cant! i just called yousef oo called everything off!:( i cant get married without LI! la2 la2 bess 5alas i dont see him as zoujii material!! after reading ur list i thought about it!;p i no longer have feeling for yousef!!;p im sorry YOUSEF!!
    p.s i know ina its so weird bess ana kella i wanted to marry a guy called 7amad or 3bdullah! madry laish!:s i love every guy isma 7amad or 3bdullah! weird right?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    DON'T TELL ME UR CAVING AND UR LOVING 7AMAD?
    o0 BTW it's so weird bas I love the name 7amad too madree i see that name as my soon to be husband!!!
    yousef turned out to be below what u had in mind? looooooooool
    NOOOOO bas i want to go to a wedding feenny rag9a (o0 i7na birm'6an!! sta'3ferella!;P)
    bas the problem is i love to dance bas i can't in public!
    la la ur marrying him mako backing out ;P
    ok ok 5ala9 ;D
    we live a carefree single life then when the time comes we'll have a double wedding u with ur dream guy and me with mine ;D
    goodnight or good morning ;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOOOOOOOL no i can never love this 7amad! madry he has to do something over and beyond the unexpected for me to love him ! me toooo i love the name 7amad! madry laish!;s bess i love it! bess i still love yousef bess if u change there names! ya3nii yousef ikoon 7amad oo 7amad ikoon yousef! (6)(6)
    oo u too LI goodnight or good morning:*** ;D;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, I just finished reading kil il posts

    kalam 7amad eyeeb shy ib ba6ny a7s feh butterflies! I LOVE HIM :*******

    **** yousif (: i h8 him! @:

    ReplyDelete
  18. zarh;*: hey ;*

    shiftay shloon? u and me both except I like yousef ;P

    ReplyDelete
  19. ID!!! ;D;D;D;D

    posting in a few ;** a very very very loooonnnng post ;**

    ReplyDelete