Monday, September 14, 2009

Part 56 ;***

Dayoom:

The entire time I was with 5aled and 7amad….THIS IS SO HARD!!! I DON’T KNOW!!! AM I OVER HIM OR WAS I NEVER INTO HIM?

DO I LOVE 5ALED??!! The last four days have been great though I miss the girls I can’t help but smile whenever 5aled is near.I talk to Dalool nonstop and ask for advice because i'm not used to being around guys alone!! the first 2 days were hard but i got the use of things and things started to flow.
We went for a buggy rides, boat rides and just simply walking around…7amad had sad eyes throughout the entire 4 days but he hid it well… I can’t help but think if he was missing Dalool…

I went over to their chalet.
“hi”
“hala 7abeebty…trayagtay?”
“laa *smiling* ba3ad shwaya”
“laa laa mako ta3aly iklay weyana”
“3ady I’ll eat later”
“walla takleen”
“haa? Laish ta7lif?”
“ee walla 5alood laish ta7lif?
“kayfee”
“3aib hatha i5ok ilkbeer” we laughed and 5aled patted the chair next to him.. WALAA MAYNOOOOOOOON!!
“*shaking my head calmly as I made my way to him*so shino bitsawoon?”
“bina’6eech”
“what did I do?”
“madree dag ib bally chithy” MAYNOOOOOOOOOON!!
“7amad what are you going to do?”
“7amad ga3d itkalmik”
“ha?..ehh…madree walla mithel ma gal 5alood bina’6eech”
“yimken ana mu fa’6yatlkom”
“ee 3afya” 5alty haya said walla I love her
“this is so not like you”
“and you know me?”
“ee 9a7 kalamk… it’s more Dalool than you” UGH!! THEY CAN TELL??!!!
“whatever”
“that’s Dalool too”
“no it’s not”
“NOW that’s you”

We laughed… so I asked Dalool for a few things to say so what!!

The day dragged on but it flied by whenever I was near 5aled.

I think I love him… why can’t there be a switch that defines all the feelings we humans go through?

I can’t wait until Fajoor and Dalool comeback but for the time being I’m enjoying my time with the boys…

..........................................................................................

Dalal:

Another 3 days passed making a total of 8 days at home with Fajoor and 3azooz.

They’re heading back tomorrow and I’ve decided to extend my stay.

I missed them all but I’ve had more fun here than I did back at the beach.

Calling 7amad:

7amad: na3am?
Dalal: shino na3am?!! Fine sorry for calling.
7amad: Dalool I’m not in a good mood I’m sorry yalla cheer me up.
Dalal: you’re the one whose suppose to cheer me up
7amad: *smiling over the phone*
Dalal: wipe that smile mister!!
7amad:*laughing* tinf3een
Dalal: haa?!!! Il7een anfa3? And the last four years balla I was useless?
7amad: *laughing*
Dalal: what’s bothering you?
7amad: long story
Dalal: I’ve got time
7amad: I’ll tell you when you come back…
Dalal: k…umm…bas you’re fine now right?
7amad: better than fine
Dalal:*laughing* umm..mabeek it3a9eb ok?
7amad:………
Dalal: 7amad?
7amad:weyach golay
Dalal: umm…awalshay promise you won’t get mad or upset.
7amad: Dalal!
Dalal: 7amaad promise!!
7amad:I promise yala goolay!
Dalal: I didn’t say anything and your mad!! Tara you promised
7amad: walla I’m not mad bas you’re making me nervous golay
Dalal:…eh…I’m not coming back anytime soon
7amad: WHAT?!
Dalal: remember you promised!!!
7amad:shga3d itgooleen Dalool? 3amy yadree?
Dalal: no….bagoola tomorrow..
7amad: Dalal we had a deal you go for a few days and you come back
Dalal: we never had a deal…I’m having fun here and I’m staying a5af if I go back I won’t be able to come back here again.
7amad: damn right you won’t
Dalal: 7AMAD!
7amad:Dalal many im5aleech…don’t even think about it you’re coming back.
Dalal: 7amad why are you so protective all of a sudden…tara i7na ib aman and I’ll be safe and I like it here a lot more than the chalet if my leg wasn’t broken I would have never left bas I can’t do anything there.
7amad: if you think I’m going to be ok with this then you’re wrong
Dalal: 7AMAD!! Look I told you this because I know my dad is going to ask for your opinion…he always does so…umm…pleassse pleaaase try saying something nice if you can’t than don’t say anything.
7amad: if he asks for my opinion then I’m not going to lie
Dalal: 7AMAD!!
7amad: DALAL!! Wain tabeeny ar’6a tig3deen ib bait ibroo7ich o0 reeylich maksoora?!!
Dalal: I can take care of myself!! Why is everyone thinking that way!! It’s not like I’m going to die!!
7amad: if he asks me then I’m telling him the truth!
Dalal: party pooper!! Many rada!
7amad: I can get you back here I have my ways *talking in a mysterious hot tone…it was kind of seductive!!”
Dalal: and I have mine…hahahaha *I couldn’t hold my laugh*

We laughed but I couldn’t convince him so I guess I really have to think this through to make sure that my dad agrees even if 7amad thinks it’s a bad idea.

The next day:

Rose stayed home with me and I finally got Fajoor and 3azooz to leave. 3azooz was being very difficult but apparently my mom told him to come back and my dad was going to deal with me.

IT’S NOT LIKE I’M COMMITING A CRIME!!! CAN’T A GIRL STAY HOME THESE DAYS??!!!!


I called my dad and he was furious!! He was in no way, shape or form willing to listen. I think 7amad talked to him before I did!!!! So I guess we’re back to zero.
There’s no use now they left so either way I win!! Hehehe but I really wanted them to be okay with it.

I had lunch it was the best cereal I can make.
“alahhhh dalllooollaah not goooood….brrroken must eat good…shino hada” rose was angry because of my food choices…when she’s angry she’s so adorable!!
“no rose this is very healthy…the doctor say I can eat this” she made a weird noise and walked away.

I checked my e-mails, watched a movie and took a shower.
I got of the shower feeling refreshed but also sleepy…. I wanted to rest for a while I took off my plastic bag off my ankle and fell on my bed closing my eyes.

My baby pink towel was soft brushing against my wet skin ,my pillow wet from my un-dried hair and skin felt the cold air move across it.

I just wanted to close my eyes for a second but I fell asleep in my towel.





CLICK!!! CLICK!!! CHLUCK!!!! CHLUCK !!!


Noises coming from downstairs woke me up. I heard the downstairs door opening.

I lifted my head trying to remember what happened…I was on my bed with nothing but my baby pink towel wrapped around my body and the noises are getting louder!! I looked at my clock and it was 2 AM!!!


OMG!! WHAT DO I DO??!! I heard footsteps climbing the stairs.

CRAP!! My door was open just a bit.

I grabbed my crutches and silently made my way to my door.

I shifted my weight on my left crutch and lifted my right crutch up to use as a weapon.

NO WAY IS IT ROSE …HER ROOM IS UPSTAIRS AND SHE HAS HER OWN DOOR WITH A PRIVATE STAIRCASE AS WELL AS THE ONE WE USE.

I heard a man A MAN!!! Clear his throat!!!!

OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

I was ready with my crutch…ready to swing…ready to beat the crap out of this intruder!!

DON’T HESITATE!!! DON’T HESITATE IT’S NOW OR NEVER!!!

IT’S FREAKIN’ LIFE OR DEATH!!!

I opened my door quietly to the fullest and I could see his shadow on the wall….


3…2…1…NOW!!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    wallah dalal maynoona! sorry about me not commenting nefss awal bess wallah i have stuff going on!! but the story is 3ajeeba i love how dayoom oo 5aled are a thing now!! are they?;s
    loved the post!! next post please!!;D;D lel7een tethekeryn the (3abee6a smile););D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo ana FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D;D;D;D;D;D madry laish bess mestansa ina ana first!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ID!! loooool
    no prob take ur time love ;**
    dayoom and 5aled might be a thing but no one knows not even Dayoom ;P

    i love il3abee6a smile it makes me..umm..well SMILE!!! hehehehhahahaha (trying out a new laugh ;P)

    tack care ;***

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!! OH!!! PEOPLE MOVE OUT OF THE WAAAY!!!
    ID IS FIRRSSSSSST ;***

    *take care ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA im loving the new laugh!!;p;D
    haha wallah madry ishfeenii ishta6yt sorry!!:p
    love you hun!!!;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOOL

    <3 u 2 !!!! ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;

    and why r u sorry??!! ishta6ay!!! ana mishta6a!! looooool

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA!! walah i love you!!;D;D;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7amad righty!!?

    AHH KAMLAY PLEASE TODAY 3sshaany! Its my Fake b-day today :( can i get a 7 line part please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ZΛRH:* : i don't know... it could be?

    AWWWW HAPPPPPY FAAAKKKEE B-DAY!!!!

    I'll see what i can do but i'm not promising anything hun ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. ID!!! WALLA I LOVE U BACK!!

    and ZΛRH:* i said i'll try but i can't not tonight but i will tomorrow ;*****
    love ya ;*

    and seriously where are my readers? walaht 3alaihom ;P

    goodnight people ;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. WAY DALAL IS ONE OF A KIND!! It's cute how 5aled knows dayoom so well and 7amad knows Dalal really well too ;*
    Did Dalal and yousef break up wila ana bs 3abali? Ina she corrected his feelings and stuff?
    thankyou for posting;*
    and keeping us hanging chithy ;p
    love you;*

    -Lilly;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. imm sooooooo sooooryy 4 not commenting alot bess wallaaaa i have my reasons :'( hahaha i luved this post alot!!!! waiii akeed its 7amad!!!!! im suuuuuure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7AMAD !!!!! KISS HER. !!!!! KILL YOUSEF ! And beat the hell out of him XD !!!
    Loved the post ;*



    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lilly ;** : looooool
    dalal and yousef are still together but it's still undetermined if they are a couple at least she doesn't know that yet.
    i'll post soon ;***

    Choco Loco ;** : I MISSED U!!! no harm done hun ;* i'm just glad ur back ;D tyt i'm not going abywhere ;* who knows it could be someone else ;P

    Babe 09 : hehehe kiss her kill him ;P loved that ;)
    it loves u back ;****


    LOVE U GUYS ;********

    ReplyDelete