Saturday, September 26, 2009

Part 64 ;***

LONG POST ENJOY ;**
..................................

DALAL:

The day I remove my cast!!!!

I lied to everyone and told them that it was due next week…I along with Linda headed back home since “I forgot a few things and I was going to see a friend in need” it was the best I could come up with and this time my dad was fine leaving me in a house alone for a few days. 7amad was against it but I managed to work my magic on him ;P.

Raju took me to the hospital straight away. I went in and met my dr.

“hey kid”
“hi” KID?
“ready to have you leg back ?”
“was it ever gone?” we laughed

He was funny but I’m here to get this cast off so could you please?!!!

“ok so take it easy for the first few days and don’t over stress yourself”
“I’m a teenager it’s what we do best” we laughed… I was comfortable around him maybe because he’s not Kuwaiti...I don’t know.
“now Dalal first we’ll get x-rays and then see what happens next”
“wait…you mean there’s a possibility I’ll leave here with a cast still??!!”
“yes”
“There were no warning signs for that!!” he laughed and I was serious I was fed up!!
“Don’t worry most likely you’re more than ready to have it removed”

After my x-rays I waited as I saw him observe my x-rays intently.

“So…I guess we’re taking off the cast”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

My speech:
This was so unexpected...I don’t know what to say…*fake tear* I would like to thank my Indian doctor whose name I can’t pronounce…and I would like to give a shout out to my now healed left ankle… I would also like to thank myself for getting me here and standing by my side through this all and most importantly I would like to give a proper farewell to my cast…you’ve been a major pain in the ass but if it wasn’t for you my leg would still be broken…
Thank you


“ummm…Dalal?”
“yes?!!!”
“Welcome back* CRAP!! AFASHEL!!! *are you ready?”
“Yes!..emm it’s not going to hurt is it?”
“no…I am very careful with the saw” he cut my cast and I shut my eyes close I was really scared.

Dr.$%^&*(&^%0@ (seriously can’t pronounce his name)
Helped me off the table and held my hands as I walked on both my legs…it’s hard at first but then you get the hang of things.

I was walking fine after 10 mints

I WALKED out of the hospital to Raju and Linda. They congratulated me and took me home.

The next day I went back to the chalet.

I MISSED MY HAPPY PLACE!!!

I MISSED MY POOL AND I MISSED MY WALKS ALONG THE BEACH!!!

As soon as we arrived I walked in to the chalet and NO ONE!! Was around so I walked out of back glass door towards the beach when I saw him!!

As soon as my eyes landed on him I ran towards him as fast as I could.

They were all there standing with a couple of mouths dropped.

I literally jumped on him and gave him the biggest hug ever.

I WAS SO EXCITED ALL OF A SUDDEN!!

He swung me left and right and I could hear some of them yell and others laughing.

It was chaotic!! I was laughing in his arms as he tightened his grip and dug his face in my hair.

“OMG!!!! DALOOOOOL!!!”
“YA 7MARA LAISH MAGELTLINA?!!”
“WALLLA MAYNOOOOOOOONA!!”

I was laughing as they kept gasping in shock. 7amad kept me in his arms as I was laughing he joined.

He slowly placed me down. I was so happy I just couldn’t refuse twirling in the sand and my white dress moved with me.

“walla maynoona!!”

I ignored them and went near my love (the sea) and twirled, turned and danced then I felt
Fajoor next to me doing the same thing!!! Dayoom joined and it was the three of us on the beach twirling and dancing.

I felt arms around me stopping me. He hugged me from behind.

“there’s something different” 7amad asked
I turned and yelled
“7AMAD!!!” he laughed
“madree shino bas fee shay mit’3ayer”
“you’re right Dalool shimsawya?” 5aled asked

I shook my left leg and they both looked confused.

“she took off her cast idiots!” Dayoom answered them.

5aled walked towards her and whispered
“idiots?” and she blushed like crazy!!

Something’s up!!

I kept twirling holding my white dress swishing it here and there.
I WAS A KID AGAIN!!

7amad came from behind me again and held my arms which stopped my happy dance.
“mu 7ilwa tin3kif reeylich o0 tinkser”
I gasped and they bursted out laughing.

We walked back to the chalets with 7amad’s arm around my shoulder.

I walked in saw my parents and walked to them in a happy silly dance walk. The gang was laughing hysterically.

YOU WON’T GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!

My dad walked back to me with the same moves.

We were both in slow motion and our dance was hilarious as soon as I reached my dad we fist bumped and I FIST BUMPED MY MOM!!!

We didn’t say a word I turned around still in my slow motion happy silly dance and walked back to the group.

“mabrook” my mom said shaking her head
She was probably thinking “why in hell do I have such a crazy abnormal girl?!! Will she ever grow up?!!!...This girl will never change” I hope not.
“*smiling* alla ebarik feech”

After I SETTLED down the questions started.

“Dalool laish magilteelena?”
“bas I wanted to surprise you”
“that you did” I laughed
“laa Dalool you should’ve told us”
“emm 7amad…lets go” I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind me.
“wain ry7een?” asked 5aled slyly
“shut up it’s between me and him”

7amad was taken back but he was holding my hand and following me.

“you got your keys?”
“*smiling and realizing what I want* always do”

We went to his car….my dream car...
He opened my door and I got in!!!

I was taking in everything. Memorizing the moment in my head.
“so am I really the first to sit here?”
I’m not going to lie to you *shit it’s not me!!*…you are”
“7amaaad!!” he laughed.

He drove out of the chalet and I was on cloud 9!! Seriously it’s the best day ever!!!!!

I heard the smooth roar of the engine and it was so smooth it glided through the roads and streets like a feather.

“rab6a i7zamich?” is he serious? No!!
“yes” I lied
He looked my way and raised both his eye brows

“fine!* putting on my seatbelt*”
“better pray we make it out alive”
“what?” he pressed on the pedal and zoomed through the few cars…he was insane!!!

But he was really smooth Even though he was driving extremely fast.

Everything around us was out of focus.

“7amad slow down!!”
“scared?”
“you wish!”
“is that right?”
he drove even faster and my heart was racing.
We came to a red light and so he stopped and turned to look at me with a “up to no good” smile…it was kind of HOT!
“now?”
“*laughing* in your dreams”
“so you wouldn’t mind if I killed you?”
“Let’s try this baby out”
I challenged

His eyes were on me as the lights turned green he stepped on it.

He’s eyes still on me. I was so close to fainting!! He was insane!!!

He moved his eyes away from mine and looked back at the road.

I held my own and I think I showed him I was man enough (sort of).

He was still driving recklessly (for his speed nothing else).

“so are you ever going to slow down?”
“look at my girl so scared”
“you think I’m scared?”
I said confidently I AM SO SO SO!! SCARED!!

He was flying by I couldn’t even see clearly.

“*laughing* I’ve never been more at ease in my life”

“is that so?” he really took it far. He was now passing cars left and right….he passed an almost red light (it was orange that turned red as we passed!! Which means slow down!!!!!!!!) and he almost made me cry!!

I was together until he turned to look at me.

“keep your eyes on the road!” I yelled
“what if I don’t want to? *eyes still on me and his speed is still the same!!!!!!!!!!!*”
“7amad I swear to god I will make you pay for it”
“Threatening your driver…you should know better than that” he warned
“oh? And what are you going to do about it?” I’M STUBBORN WHAT CAN I SAY??!!!

He drove faster than ever and I was so close to yelling at him but I bit my lip.

NO WAY WILL I TELL HIM!!!! I AM NOT SCARED!!! I AM NOT SCARED!!! I AM NOT SCARED!!! I AM NOT SCARED!!! I AM NOT SCARED!!! I AM NOT SCARED!!! I AM SOO SCARED!!!!

“so is that the best you can do?” CRAP WTH AM I DOING???!!!! THIS IS THE STUBBORN SIDE OF ME!!!

He turned to look at me still maintaining the crazy speed.

“Impressive”

“Read my lips…’cause I’m only going to say this once”

“Yeah?”

“There’s a red light up ahead” he was taken back and looked back at the road slowing down.

As we got to it he stopped and turned to look at me…for the first time I was fine…I REALLY WAS
OK…I felt composed and at ease. The adrenalin rush was amazing and I want more!!

“want us to stop”
“and break your baby’s heart?” he looked really confused
“it’s okay…you’re new I’ll make sure he treats you better*rubbing on the aston* so got a name for your baby?”
“*laughing nervously*what?”
“you ok? Or was today too much for you?”
“hahaha….want more”
“give it to me” I challenged
“you asked for it”

As the lights turned green we were gone flying by houses and building.

“There aren’t any cops around right?”
“Why? *looking at me* are you scared?”
“You want me to be? Eyes on the road mister!!*giving him a look”
“walla 6ala3tay mu hayna”
“you just noticed?”
he laughed

We were back in the city .

“hungry?”
“starving”
“good”
he drove towards Niño illy 3al ba7ar.

We got out and entered the place it wasn’t crowded nor empty it was fine.
We sat in a table and the waitress took our orders.

“7amad I want you to promise me something”

He gave me his undivided attention

“promise you won’t ever drive like that again” he smiled
“I’m serious…if anything happens to you I …just promise me please”
“I can’t…I might break it”
“7amad please don’t…we had fun…bas I …I don’t care you have to promise me!”
“Dalool nothing’s going to happen” at that moment my soup arrived and our drinks.

I swear if anything happens to him I’ll lose it!! I just can’t picture my life without him.
“hey*I looked up at him* stop thinking that way…” I took a deep breath and drank my soup.

I looked up because I felt someone’s gaze. SHIT!!!!

15 comments:

  1. ;'( please not yousef!!!!
    i loved the post! next one please!
    what if i told you ina i was just sleeping oo i was dreaming ina akoo 3 posts ilyoom? so is that true?(6)?(a)

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you make my dream come true?!
    and what is with u oo cliffhanger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ID!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL what if i told u i dreamed and it said no more posts today?!! :P

    we're just going to have to wait and see who it is ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAAAAA!!!! LAAAAA!!!!!! ukh:O

    post asap ya bint!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SERIOUSLY CANT GET ENOUGH:@!!
    What Happened To 7amad Confessingg To Herr? He Said Tomorrow Lat5alena He Hangs Me Chthee:@!!!!

    POOOOOSSTTT:'(!!!!!!
    Pleae && Thank you(a)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ana om oo obo oo yad oo 3am oo 3amat oo 5alat oo 5al il SORRRY walla madry ishloon i slept i really hate myself!! again wallla i hate mysef!! i was so interested!! wallla!! ilyoom? please we will finish it ilyomm ! walla walla walla im soo sorrrry walla i dont know what to say!!!;( walla madry ishloon nemt i feel horrible:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaaaaay mako yousef in this post :D. mno ily shafata, aked il lasga Yasuf! walk awaaaaay. a7bich :p o a7b 7amoooddiiii.

    thanks for posting :p. what a great gift gabl school starts tomorrow :p.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sigh* YOUSEF BETTER NOT RUIN THE MOMENT!! O 7AMAD SHOULD FESS UP O TELL HER AND FAST..

    Cant wait for the upcoming posts.. Love um o love ya daahling ;****

    ReplyDelete
  9. anon: u'll find out soon ;**

    DD: inshala ya bint ;P as soon as i can ;**

    The Despirate Dreamer: Thanks ;** working on it ;*

    ID!!!: it's fine ;** i was sleepy too (i almost fell asleep too) ;** we'll finish it tonight welaa ihimich ;**

    Zarh;* : I LOVE U 2!!! and ur welcome ;** we'll find out in the next post ;)

    Dazzlin:LooL we'll see ;P LOVE U 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey;)
    i am a silent reader i just wanted to ask you when is the next post?
    i love 7amad<3 i love your story oo love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey anon: i'm working on it and i'll post around 9-10...LOVE U ;** and thanks for commenting;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. la2 its not lama u see this go online!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ID tara ana online ;** and yes it is ;P

    ReplyDelete
  14. ur the best blogger 7addich 3ajeeba bil posting walla ;p ;******

    ReplyDelete