Friday, October 2, 2009

Part 67 :***

dedicated to all u beauties...yup even the ones who don't comment :P ...
i stand corrected...THIS IS THE LONGEST POST I EVER WROTE :D
...............................................................................................................
Dayoom:

I woke up and found Dalool missing…oh! Right she has class… shfeeny?!
I went down to have breakfast my class starts at 10 so I have a lot of time.
I ate cornflakes, sat with the family and texted 5aled.

To 5aloody
Good morning ;D

From 5aloody
Good morning bas? :P

To 5aloody
Good morning 7abeeby:*


From 5aloody:
Bamooot!!!!

To 5aloody:
HAAAY!!! Don’t say that!!! :@

From 5aloody:
T5afeen 3alay?

To 5aloody:
No…WHAT DO U THINK?!!

From 5aloody:
A7777!!!! I want to see u NOW!!

To 5aloody:
Hahaha…I want to see u too bas I have class at 10 ;(

From 5aloody:
5ala9 after ur class…meet me ib XX

To 5aloody:
Inshala …see u soon

From 5aloody:
Drive safely ;**

I got my car keys and got in my silver Lexus bab wa7ed. I drove to uni for my class. I messaged Dalool ‘cause she usually messages me before her class and she didn’t…she’s suppose to be done by now.

To Dalool
Babe I’m going to class now and I’m going to be a little late after my class ;*….how’s class today? Boring again? :P call me after my class ;*

I waited for her reply but she didn’t…it’s weird.

I went to class and I left but still no messages or calls from Dalool. I have a bad feeling about this.
I called her but her phone was off. I called home just in case she’s back and went to bed.

“aloo”
“haloo”
“hi rose..Dalal is home?”
“no she not come…still at school”
“oh?!! Ok”

It’s 11 now where the hell is she and why is her phone off?!!!

I called 5aled…

“DAYOOOOOOM!!”
“WAAAAY!!! Bismela shfeek?!!!”
“hahahha sorry 7ayatee…hala?”
“don’t ever do that again!! Walla 5ara3tnee!!”
“*laughing out loud* inshala never again”
“inzain 5aled Dalal shft’ha ilyoom?”
“shabee fe Dalool? Ana abeech intay”
“5alood!!! Min 9ijy madree wainha…”
“shino ya3nee matadreen wainha?! Akeed bil jam3a”
“no her class was suppose to finish at 9:15! And her phone is off…5aled you think feeha shay?”
“mako ila il3afia 7abeebty..yimken ma3 7amood”
“oh…yeah you’re right madree laish i thought the worst…inzain I’m on my way to see you”
I got in my car and headed to see him.

“I’m waiting for you”
“ok…emm 5aled can you call 7amad and just make sure?”
“illy tabeena…inzain abeech itsakreen iltelphone…mabeech itsoogeen wit teklmain ib nafs il wagt”
“inshala yalla bye”
“bye”

I drove over to see 5aloody.

I entered and saw him frustrated on the phone. He looked really upset. He saw me, grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him out of the coffee shop and towards his car.

“7amad!! Ma feeha shay!! Binlageeha inshala!! Te3awa’6 min iblees.”
I heard him say that and I felt like someone pulled the ground right from under me.
Dalool wasn’t with 7amad…where is she?!!

Fajoor!!! She’s with Fajoor!!

I was going to call her when my phone rang…I hoped it was Dalool but it was Fajoor.

“Dayoom! Legaitooha?!”
“aa…madree..fajoor madree wainha…this isn’t like her!!”
“we’ll find her don’t worry”
“I thought she was going to be with you”
“no she’s not…I asked her classmates they said she never showed up”

NEVER SHOWED UP?!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU DALOOOL? WHY IS YOUR PHONE OFF?!!!!

I got in the car with 5aled and we drove over to his house.
We got out and we found them all gathered there…except for one…except for my sister…except for Dalool.

The parents know nothing about this and we’re not ready to tell them.

7amad was on his phone he looked angry but calm. Fajoor was texting like crazy. 5aled kept his hand in mine calming me down.

They saw us and stopped what they were doing and came towards us.

“any luck?” I shook my head.

7amad grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him to a chair.
I sat and he bent down in front of me. We were face to face.

“Dayoom did you see her today?”
“no…she was suppose to be at class…her class starts at”
“8 I know…but you didn’t see her”
“no…she is suppose to be home by now”
“I know…”
“she wasn’t in class today I checked”
“Did she say anything about where she was going?”
“no 7amad! She woke up early and she left”

He looked really worried. He got up and looked back at me.

“cham ra8am raju?”
“raju?...emm ########”

He called but I didn’t understand why.

“aloo hi raju…did you take Dalal to uni?...you didn’t see her? Ok thank you”

RAJU DIDN’T TAKE HER?!!! SHE CAN’T DRIVE SHE DOESN’T HAVE A LICENSE YET!! Hers is in another 3 months!!!

“maby a friend of hers picked her up…yimken Lulu ********?”
“or Sara *****”
“oh!! Fa6oom! Yimken fa6oom!” 7amad looked like he knew something but I was too busy calling them…

Both Lulu and Fa6oom said no…Fajoor called Sara and again we knew nothing.

We left their house and headed to our house maybe she’s back home.
We arrived and we sat in the living room. 7amad looked angry but mostly worried.

20 mints later…

The front door opened and she walks in!!

I was going to yell at her but I couldn’t.

She looked like crap! I knew she was crying like crazy…her puffy eyes and red face said it all.

Something bad happened to make her cry this much.

“Dalal?” 7amad asked but she didn’t look up she simply kept walking towards the stair case.

“Dalal? Wain kintay?”

“I’m sorry I just needed time alone…I didn’t mean to scare you all…I need to sleep ta3bana shwaya” this isn’t like her! It’s like she rehearsed those lines. She climbed up the stairs and went to bed.

We just stood there looking at each other…blinking.
……………………………………………………………………..
DALAL:

A few hours earlier:

He pulled me up the stairs and into a bed room.

He pushed me on the bed.

He positioned himself over me pinning my arms down and keeping his face near mine.

My heart raced and I shivered terribly. WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO TO ME?!!
He kept his eye contact without moving. We stayed that way for a long time. it might have been a few minutes but it felt like forever. I could sense he was angry, confused,worried and lost.
He could see how scared I was because the tears wouldn’t stop.

“I promised I would never hurt you” he whispered in my ear. He got off me.

He went to lock the door

I saw him near the door giving me his back. His head was down he looked like he was rethinking something or he regretted something…my heart beat was out of control. I had a hard time breathing and tears kept falling uncontrollably. He turned to face me and I was still on the bed.
He’s eyes were sad.

He walked to me slowly. I got up and moved away from him to the end of the room. He approached me slowly then stopped mid way.

He sat on the bed…he was really upset and I was still standing on the far end of the bed room.
I started to calm down. It broke my heart how unhappy he looked. He was resting his arms on his knees and his face was facing the ground. Next thing he did was raise his arm towards me without looking up or looking in my direction.

“mobilich” I stood where I was, scared.

What does he want with my phone?!!

He lifted his head up slightly tilting with his arm still extended waiting for me to hand it over.
He looked angry.

“3a6eeny mobilich” I took out my phone and I slowly walked towards him. My legs felt too heavy to me.

I got close to him my hand shaking softly as he took it slightly brushing my hand. As soon as he had my phone I stepped back but he grabbed my wrist.

“lat5afeen many imsawylich shay” his words comforted me but should I believe him? I mean it’s yasoofy….he would never hurt me.

He turned my phone off and patted his lap for me to sit on. I did what I was told. I think I was too scared to say no.
He had a hand on my back and the other was on my thigh near my knees.

“Daloola mara7 asaweelich shay walla” he reassured
“yibtich ihneey to talk” TO TALK?!!!!
“Dalal a7ibich oo abby atzawijich…maby a7ad thany ya5thich miny”

He brought his hand up to my face and wiped away my tears. I guess they wouldn’t stop…I’ve never been in this situation before.

“I feel like I’m losing you…or might lose you…and it’s driving me crazy” he took a deep breath.
“Every time I look at you or hold you I just don’t want to let go”
“Dalal promise me that no matter what happens we’ll be together….no matter what you hear…”
“Why are you saying this?” I barely chocked out
“Please promise…I don’t know what’ll happen if I ever lose you…I love you so much” I felt so safe now…I don’t know how he did it but one minute I was scared as hell crying none stop and now I feel completely safe.

I rested my head on his shoulder and played with his navy polo shirt. He caressed my back gently calming me down.

“I promise” I got really tired…I’ve been crying none stop and it took all my energy. He opened the television and I was still on his lap.

“Yousef don’t do this again walla you scared me”
“I’m sorry baby…I promise”

After a few minutes I just shut my eyes for a second but I fell asleep in his arms.
I woke up tucked in a bed forgetting where I was…I was frightened I started to cry nervously. Everything came back to me. I then felt something on my stomach.

YOUSEF!!!!


Yousef is asleep next to me!!

His arm is around me. I tried to free myself from his grip but I couldn’t. was he asleep? He came near my ears.

“calm down baby…please stop crying”
“Oh my god” I barely whispered
“7ayatee lat tabcheen wala masawait shay”

He was hugging me from behind trying to comfort me when I noticed that my waist belt and gladiators weren’t on me!!
He took them off?!
I turned while in bed to face him.
He looked so hot and he calmed me down. Just by looking at him I felt safe.

“what time is it?”
“it’s 11”
“what?!!! OMG!! Yousef I’m supposed to be home!!”
“we’ll leave now…get your things”

I moved the covers of me and jumped out of bed.
I got my things went in the bathroom and I looked like CRAP!
My hair was all over the place and my dress was wrinkled to the extreme but thank god for water proof mascara!! Though il ki7l sa7 and I looked hideous I was able to wash my face and fix my hair fast. But I was obviously crying!!

We got in and Yousef told me what to say.
I slowly opened the door hoping no one was around.
Sadly they were all there. I didn’t dare look up at them but it was suddenly all quiet.

“Dalal?” SHIT!!! I kept my head down and kept aiming for the staircase.
“Dalal? Wain kintay?” he sounded irritated.

Oh!!! Right my line!!!

“I’m sorry I just needed time alone…I didn’t mean to scare you all…I need to sleep ta3bana shwaya” I kept walking as I felt their eyes on me.

I took a shower , got in my pjs and I fell asleep. Inshala they’ll let this go.


I slept all day and woke up the next morning. I really didn’t want to face anyone. My phone was still off. I opened it and I found 49 missed calls!! and 16 messages.

21 missed calls 7amad
9 missed calls Dayoom
10 missed calls 5aled
8 missed calls Fajoor
1 missed call unknown.

I opened my messages and they all started the same….where are you? Why is your phone off? Call as soon as you see this…we’re worried about you but then when I go to my last messages they were angrier…WHY THE HELL AREN’T YOU HOME YET? And more angry messages but
7amad’s last message freaked me out.

From 7amad:
You’re with him aren’t you?...better pray I don’t kill him.

I kept re-reading his message.

Okay what’s my story?
I called Yousef because I need a good story….do they know I ditched class? Did they talk to anyone? What exactly do they know?
“good morning baby” I smiled he sounded so funny
“good morning Yousef”
“afaaa”
“yasoofy”
“eeee chithy a7san”
“I need your help”
“shfeech?! Wainich?”
“7abeeby mafeeny shay I just need your help with my story…ya3ni I can’t lie and say I went to class it has to be something that if they check it out it sticks.”
“okay you want us to meet?”
“a5aaf”
“min shino mama maney imsaweelich shay”
“it’s not that…I’m being watched like a hawk and I think they’re waiting for me to come out of my room to start the interrogation”
“5ala9 3ayal…here’s what you’re going to tell them……”

And he told me what to say….I just hope they believe me. I hope 7amad believes it.
I got up washed my face and got ready for uni. My class is at 8 so I better get going.

I wore my green dress with my beige flats and beige cardigan. I added a silky colorful scarf around my neck. Grabbed my mui mui bag.

I applied my eyeliner, mascara, blush and pink lip stick. I looked really good.
I stood in front of my door taking a deep breath and hoping for the best. I held the door nob.

Dayoom didn’t sleep here last night because I locked the door. Maskeena I really don’t know where she slept.

I opened the door and got out. Walked down the stairs and found rose.
“rose yala” she knew it meant let’s go to uni.
“umm Dalal no raju today”
“WHAT?!!” how am I suppose to get to uni?
“emm sir 7amad say to raju not to take to school”
7AMAD TOLD HIM THAT?!!!
“is raju here?”
“yeees”
I called raju….
“raju yalla I have class”
“sir 7amad say I don’t take”
“sir 7amad doesn’t have class”

I heard a manly voice behind me. I turned and there he was in my face wearing a white dish dasha imggater. That boy can just kill me!

I still had the phone in my ear and I kept staring back at him. I was scared the interrogation is it going to start now? why is he here so early? And mostly my mind went blank.

He reached and slowly pulled the phone from my hand and took it to his ears. He put it on speaker.
“raju”
“yes sir”
“5ala9 she’s with me”
“ok sir…I come to uni after class?”
“no I’ll pick her up”

I was really confused. He can’t be serious!!
Shit he’s going to have a talk with me? Isn’t he?!!!

He handed me my phone back and held my hand pulling me behind him. I flinched for a mini second but he felt it. I remembered yesterday’s events and how Yousef pulled me and I couldn’t help but flinich at the thoughts that went through my mind at the time.

He looked down to see if he could read my face. DEAR GOD I HOPE NOT!.

“7amad raju can take me…you don’t have to” I managed to say.
I’m going to from now on”
“from now on?” he turned to look at me with that confident annoying look like I had nothing to say in the matter. Like this is not my life and he’s going to make my decisions for me!

Just that look made me mad!! But I know how mad he can get so no way am I going to say anything now if I do he’ll open up the topic I’ve been dreading.

I saw his aston outside and we made our way to it.
I got in and he took me to uni.
“don’t make any plans you’re with me today” he said as I was getting out.

I nodded back and he smiled. HE SMILED THAT MEANS EVERY THINGS OKAY RIGHT?!!

I went to class and again I tried my best to keep my eyes open. After class I went out and found him waiting for me near his Aston. I got in and he drove out of campus.

“shlon classich?”
“em boring” SMALL TALK REALLY?
“a7la shay fil jam3a ilboring classes” I laughed

He drove to a coffee shop and parked. We sat there just waiting in the car. I turned to open my door when I heard my name on his lips.

“Dalal” I know he’s upset since he called me Dalal.
I turned to see him. Here it comes.

“wain kintay ams?” he got to the point!!

CRAP!! I think he sees how scared I am of messing my line.

“I needed to breath…just to be alone…can we get some hot chocolate now?”
“Dalal!”
“7amad I’m sorry I just needed time alone to think…I didn’t want to scare you guys I’m really sorry”
“la7a’6tay ina hatha mu su2aly” I looked at him confused
“Where exactly were you?”
“the library”
“bull shit”
if you don’t want to believe me it’s your problem”
“you were with him weren’t you”
“7amad I told you I was at the library”
“raju took you there?”
CRAP!!! 7AMAD COULD HAVE EASILY CALLED RAJU AND ASKED IF HE DROVE ME OR NOT!!

“no”
“minu illy wadach?”
“my friend” SHIT WHY CAN’T I THINK OF SOMEONE?
“mino?”
“7amad laish il interrogation? Please just drop it”
“JAWBEENY”
“Lulu”
“That’s crap”
“7amad!! What do you want?!!!!”
“THE TRUTH!”

I was freaking out what am I suppose to say?!!
He’ll kill him if I told him the truth.

“7amad please let it go I made a mistake and I’m really sorry I didn’t tell you guys where I was but what’s done is done” he looked angry next thing he did was lock the car doors.

WHAT’S WITH GUYS AND LOCKING DOORS?!!!

I turned to look at my door as soon as I heard the “tick” of the lock.
I looked back with a “are you serious?!!!”

“talk”
“I told you everything I had so you either take me home or we get hot chocolate and enjoy our day”
“Dalal 3abalich al3ab weyach?”
“7AMAD MANY GAYLATLIK…ZAIN?!!! I3NAD MANY GAYLATLIK!!”
“you’re not leaving until I hear it” he said so calmly.
“ok…I was with him” his clenched his teeth together.
“I spent the Day with him…I ditched class and I decided to just talk…we lost track of time and he brought me home”
“Do I look stupid…that’s bull…Dalal tell me the truth and I swear I won’t do anything”
“if you’re so sure I’m lying then you tell me what really happened”
“Dalal!!”
“WHAT?!!”
“you came home crying….you looked like you were hurt!”
“7amad nothing happened to me!” he thinks Yousef had hurt me?
“Dalal I just want the truth”
“nothing I swear…I just lost track of time” I didn’t lie I was with Yousef and I did lose track of time but I can’t tell him Yousef took me to his chalet and locked me in a bed room with him!!!!

He’ll kill him and he’ll kill me!!

“you know you broke a promise” I shrieked…WHAT PROMISE?!!
“what promise?!!”
“Dalal you promised you’d tell me before going with him and before doing anything with him…you didn’t…do you know how worried we were about you?”
he held my face.
“I’m really sorry 7amad but I’m not going to tell them I was with Yousef”
“I know bas here’s your story ‘cause I know Lulu didn’t pick you up because we checked with her”

He told me a new story that would stick.

He leaned in and kissed my forehead so softly and gently.

“don’t scare me like that” we got out and had our drinks.

7amad was back to normal and he was really funny. After an hour 5aled and Dayoom walked in hand in hand. They looked at us with shocked faces.

WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?

“hey!!” Dayoom came over ,salemat 3alay and sat with us.
“halaaa” 5aled sat next to 7amad.

After a while Fajoor walked in…focusing entirely on her phone. She looked up gave us a nod and sat herself next to Dayoom.

I sat there dreading and worrying that they would bring it up. They were all quiet and staring. I kept my eyes on my tiny plate.

Unfortunately they brought it up. I held up my own and 7amad helped me out.
After answering their questions and telling them my new story I felt relief.

“please guys I really don’t want to talk about it anymore…I was upset and I needed a break from everything…I don’t know why I did it bas I’m really sorry for everything”

7amad smiled his heart melting smile.

I guess they’ll let it go now. 7amad and I spent the entire Day together. He took me out for lunch and we were goofing off in the car enjoying the songs that blasted from his car speakers.

A song came up that I LOVED!!!

When I saw you I knew you were the one
I want to orbit you like you're the sun
But let me know before I come undone Am I the one for you?

I'm like a puzzle with a missing piece
I got a car but didn't get the keys
And only you can set my mind at ease
So what am I to do

I have everything but the girl I want, it's sad but true
And everything but the love I need to make it trough
And every time I look into your eyes, that’s when I realize Just how much I love you
Some say lady luck is on my side
And that my life has been an easy ride
But they don't know how many times I cried
Cause I'm nothing without you
(chorus)

I don't know how long I can keep it up
I need a sign to make it through
You gotta tell me now, you gotta let me know
So what am I, what am I to do?
I have everything but the girl I want, it's sad but true...


7amad pumped up the volume and was looking at me differently. His eyes…they were hurt…I don’t know what it was but they looked lonely.

We were good a minute ago… I kept dancing softly with the sad song.

Darin took my breath away with his song… “everything but the girl”..

He dropped me home early…he said he had something important to do.
I don’t know why but I felt like he wanted to ditch me…but…7amad would never do that…would he?
Oh! Common!!! Why would he?! What could make him want to stay away from me? what could I have possibly done?!

22 comments:

  1. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! yalla im gonna read now!! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. looool ana second !!;p great post ;p oo ana a silent rader bs i LOVE the story its one of the bests !!;p anyway plz post akthar wallah ana every 5 mins i check :*

    B;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3indee I8tera7 3ajeeb 3ajeeb Adry Ib Ya3jbiich..
    3 A J E E B !
    It'll make me the happiest person, seriously.
    Ready for the bomb?
    ...

    Write the whole story ou post it.. bs bedoun an end.. cuz then i'll have nothing to wait w ashta6 3alaih.. ok madry what i want:/!
    I want an endless post!
    Yeah thats what i want:D!
    So Plz? Nothing's impossible right?
    Aah:(!...


    THAAAAAAANNNNKKKKKK YYYYYYOOOUU for the more than 3ajeb post<33
    && I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it ;* I hate yousef ;@! Let dalal amd 7amad be together plz? Pretty plz? (A)


    Babe09:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8am eqthni 7amad shway! :(
    And yousef woi:* 7aram 3baly besawe feha shy :p.

    Thanks for posting:***
    3adi u post gabl ib hal weekend pleeease :$?

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaaaay qlabii 6aa7 3abaliii yousef sawa feeha shay!!!! waaaaaaaaay 7amad jad yestaheelhaaa 7ada y7ebhaa w yfaker feehaaaaaa!!! eyaneeen;* i say 5al yousef l2na imbayan mu 9a7ii w 5aleeha ma3a 7amad y7eebhaa!! ya3nii ra'6ii ina etkoon ma3a yousef 3ashan etkoon mistansa!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! plz plz plz plz post soon la et6awleen 3alainaaaa

    xx
    R

    ReplyDelete
  7. someone:hehehehe yes u are :D

    B:* : i'll see what i can do :P Thanks 4 commenting it means alot :***

    The Despirate Dreamer: LOOOOOOOOOL!!
    an endless post? hehehe UR WELCOOOOME & LOOOOVE U TOO!!

    Babe o9: we're going to have to wait and see what happens hun :P

    ZARH:* : LAISH?!! 7aram 7amad!! and i'll post as soon as i can :**

    DD: LOOOL

    R: as soon as i can hun :** Thanks 4 commenting and yup 7amad <3 him bas yousef maskeen but i still <3 him :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. ;D i loved it!
    ;') < tears of joy! or dmoo3 il fara7!!;p
    my baby i knew deep down ina he wouldnt do anything to hurt her! i love him! 7amad ugh i cant stand him! loved the post! next post please!!!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. ID!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL i'll post 2mrw if i can ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why do I have a feeling 7amad is on his way to kick Yousef's butt? :P
    As usual loved it and thanks for making it extra long ;D
    can't wait for the next post! ;*

    -Freckles xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. identity i love you bess i love 7amad shinoo hatha! im so sorry ID bess yousef wai3! i love 7amad;p la2 la2 bess wallah i love them both! i love yousef for ID oo 7amad well i just love him!! 3ajeeb the post! akoo post ilyoom????????

    F

    ReplyDelete
  12. Freckles: LOOOL kick his butt? hmm i don't know....Ur Welcome babe :**

    F: LOOOL!working on it and as i'll post as soon as i can ;***

    ReplyDelete
  13. LI akooooooo post todayyyyyy??;D;D(6)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ID!!!! madree maybe late tonight 'cause walla i'm busy :S bas as soon as i get it all down i'll post :***

    ReplyDelete
  15. im wating 7adii i want to know :'(

    ReplyDelete
  16. ID!!! I'm posting tonight inshala :**

    anon: :D by tonight inshala u'll know ;P

    LONG POST ONCE AGAIN ;**

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mashkooooooooora waaaaaaaaaayid !!
    walla ur posts are really looooong !
    u feeel that ur reading a STORY actually :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ironically, this was posted on my crush's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i hate yousif i love 7amaad

    ReplyDelete