Saturday, October 31, 2009

Part 75 ( THE FINALE ;***)

DEDICATED TO ALL MY READER'S :***
....................................

Dalal:

I opened my eyes and there he was…in his white dish dasha looking oh so fine… For some reason I was in this weird looking bed…it looked like a hospital…I was wearing the stupid pink robe patients wear…he walked towards me calmly smiling his killer smile and showing off his pearly whites…it’s just so surreal…like it’s a dream of some sort…nothing was making sense yet I was calmed by his presence…just the sight of him comforts me.

He looked luminous….yes yes luminous like he was radiating light…I don’t understand. The background was a blur…just out of focus but 7amad…he was sharp…
He bent down…his face inches away from mine.

“shlon il7ilwa?” I smiled…I love hearing him say stuff like that.

As simple as it is…it has a great effect on me.

As I stared back at him…I tried to find the words to describe how I was.

And…just one word came up…stupid but true.

“In-love” he smiled... He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

After that he went a little lower and placed his lips between mine. It was sensational. I just wanted to be in his arms…to be safe yet wild at the same time…I’ve always been that way with him.

I go crazy and he keeps me sane…I get into trouble and he gets me out...I need someone he’s the first person I think of…not even Dayoom tops that…it’s always him.

He brushed his fingers against my cheeks focusing hard on me… his smile*sigh*…his name that was printed on my heart.

Wait…no…wait…

My heartbeat started to race.

WAIT!! He was slowly slipping away…

“Wait! 7amad!”
“3yoona…”
“wain ray7? I need you” my heart was aching it was like I knew I was losing him. I held his hand firmly.
“wain baroo7?” he teased using his famous crocked smile.
“Daloolty”I smiled
“a7ibich” I blushed
“ana akthar”

The background behind 7amad suddenly blinded me with a sudden light…it was so bright it blended well with his white Dishdasha… I closed my eyes for a second…just one second…his hands slipped away from mine and when I opened my eyes again he was gone…and I wasn’t in the same room anymore….

Darkness took over again.

................................................................................

Dayoom:

For the last two days we were next to her…waiting for her to open her eyes….to just give us hope.
Thankfully Dalool didn’t suffer from any broken bones…she was bruised…she had a cut above her ear so they bandaged her. My heart goes out to 5alty Haya and her family.

They have been a nervous wreck after they heard the bad news. Their father had to fly back after what he heard.

The doctor told us she should wake up soon...

I just want my sister back…

The sight of the car alone was a nightmare…a reminder to what happened to us.
…………………………………………

Fajoor:

Rakan has been my rock ever since what happened…I kept crying…just the sight of …of 7amad…it’s a sight I won’t ever forget…it’s not what I wanted to remember him by. His bloody shirt and his bruised up face….god…I just miss him.

I want him back…my heart feels like it’s bleeding nonstop…7amad…it’s hard mentioning his name.

“7abebty…Dalal 9a7at”

He helped me up…I haven’t been able to put one foot in front of the other. I still haven’t seen her…my brother is all I can think about. I just hate that his last memory was when they dragged his body out of the car…his lifeless body.

We were right behind them and we saw it all… My brother’s car flipped three or four times right in front of me… my brother and Dalal were in it.…Dalal passed out in her chair…held by her seatbelt…and my brother…oh god…just the picture of him…it’s…it’s too hard to describe.

Rakan was driving me back home…he took control. He told me to stay in the car as he ran over to them. I don’t think I was able to get out of the car.

Seeing you’re older brother…the brother who protects you…who stands by you…who sometimes annoys you just to get a good laugh…seeing him lying there…eyes wide open and covered in blood…

It’s something too much to handle on your own.

I think my heart forgot to beat…my loved ones were in there…

“Fajoorty iklay shay 3ashany…”
“Rakan wala mally 5ilg”
“7ayatee ma kalaity shay kilish….3ashany”
I nodded.

I was that weak…I recently got married and now…I just can’t believe this.
My mom has been a mess…it’s not as easy as to see your first child…your son like that.

Rakan got me to eat something and we went to up to the hospital room.
……………………………………
Dalal:

I opened my eyes to this bright white room…the smell was familiar…I knew it was a hospital just from the smell of it. I tightened my grip and I felt a hand…it was my mom. I still don’t understand…what? Why am I here?…oh my god…

Oh my god...7amad…is he?...no no…this has to be a nightmare…there’s no way it was real…
Everything that happened came back to me…his last moment…

I looked around the room as they all rushed towards me…

Fajoor, 5aled nor 5alty Haya were around…oh god…

Everyone looked like crap…it’s like they haven’t slept in years…Dayoom was crying it was obvious…does that mean…my 7amad…no…no..please don’t let it be true…

He died…I saw him…no…no…please just don’t let it be true.

“7am..7amad?” I asked

They looked at each other trying to find the words to tell me…

“Dalal ildictor yabeech tirta7ain…no more talking 7ayatee”

Why is she shutting me up?

No…no….this can’t happen….he’s dead?

I started to shake violently…

“Wain 7am”
“Dalal! Nabeech tirta7ain 3ashany” Dayoom couldn’t take it so she left…
“mama…7amad…7amad ma…eh..7amad mat?... mama please tell me he’s not gone…please…*tears*…he can’t…no…he’s not dead….he’s…yuma please”
“sta’3fer alla…Daloola 7abeebty…7amad…ehh…7amad”

My dad and the doctor barged in at that moment.

I need to know…is..is my 7amad…still my 7amad

Is he still alive?

“isalam 3alaikom…il7ilwa gamat” he smiled to me…I think I know him…

“shlonich il7een? 7asa ib 3awar?” I was in pain…physically and emotionly…
My tears were still hanging around….waiting to just fall…I nodded.

My dad came to my side..
“you scared us…you know that *wink*” he’s being too nice…

Does that mean…please…oh god…please let it be a nightmare.

After the doctor checked my vitals and all that stuff…I kept looking around to see….to see if I could just…I don’t know.

I want to know…I want to know if 7amad is ok…but I’m too afraid of the answer…
What if they tell me…he’s passed? What am I going to do?

The doctor was a close friend of my dad’s…that’s why he was so familiar I saw him before.
He chatted…I think my dad made him do that to avoid the question I wanted to ask…to avoid telling me.

After he left I remained quiet…do I want to know the answer.
I have to know.

“mama…7amad?”
“7abebty…7amad”
“yuba! Yuma they need you!”

My mom and dad ran after 5alood….who’s they? Where are they going?
What’s going on?
……………………………………………….
Dayoom:

I couldn’t stand it….watching her looking for him…wondering…I went out to the hall way when I saw 5alty Haya…she looked so pale and so thin.

Everything went by so slowly…I saw her swaying and I knew it. I knew her legs were giving up on her.

She fainted…this is not good.

I ran towards her, 5aled wasn’t around nor was his father.

5alood (my brother) ran over to call my parents to help me. 3zooz helped me pull her off the ground. Seconds later my parents were helping her to a seat and getting her water.

I hate this…but these things happen and it’s how you deal with them that truly defines who you are…lazem fee eman…that’s what my mom and 5alty haya told me yesterday…I guess it just made sense to me.

5alty haya had a hard time expressing herself with everything happening around her…I don’t blame her.

Losing 7amad isn’t something you get over easily…

How are we suppose to tell her? The doctor asked us not to disturb her with awful news…this could kill her.
………………………………………
Dalal:

My parents walked both looking tired, exhausted and worried. I need to know where he is…I need 7amad…I love him…no…this is not happening.
Wake up… WAKE UP!

Nothing happened…nothing changed…nothing gave me the slightest hope that this was all a dream…a nightmare.

My parents sat down near me…they looked hopeless…defeated.
7amad…
………………………………………
Fajoor:

I entered the hospital room and sat down on a chair…waiting.

That’s all we could do…

All that was left was to wait…wait and pray.

I heard my mom collapsed Rakan made sure that the doctors did a complete check up on her…after that he got us something to eat. He’s been nothing but perfect. If I loved him before I love him even more…
………………………………………..
Dalal:

I waited as my parents looked up at me. They knew what I wanted…they knew…why aren’t they telling me?

Is he…dead?

“mama…7a..eh..7amad?”
“Daloola 7ayatee manbeech titkalemain ildoctor imwa9eena inich tirta7ain…”
“Daloolty 7amad..”

My mom interrupted him…why?! What is she hiding?!

“lazem ingoolha…*my mom had pleading eyes trying to change my Dad’s mind* 7amad…iho 7amad…7ayatee kilshay fil dinya 8atha2 o0 8adar…7amad”

................................................................
Dayoom:

I entered the hospital room and saw her looking at me with pleading eyes…she needs to know.

She needs to know that 7amad…might not make it.

She has the right to know.

I walked to her and she focused hard back on what my Dad was saying..

“7amad ib’3oraft il3amiliat…”

I sat on the bed next to her holding her hand.

“he died in the scene and they were able to resuscitate him in the ambulance…but he might not make it”

“A world renowned doctor has been flown here by his father and they’re doing the best they can…”

Shocked would be an understatement…she was so quiet staring into space…god knows what’s
going through her head.

3azooz walked in…

He had something to say but he didn’t know if Dalool knew anything yet.

“i5th ra7tik Daloola darat”

“inji7at il3amalia…they took him to the ICU for now”

For once a smile was finally painted on my face. We all sighed I looked back at Dalool to see if she’s ok.
“7a..7amad’s alive?”
“il7imdella”
“he’s in a coma...” she looked so lost…
“ya3nii he’s going to make it?”
“inshala only time will tell”
“but…he has to…please *tears*”

My mom sat on the bed and I moved over to my dad.

Daloola 3ashany abeech tirta7ain…inshala 7amad mafee illa il3afia…ana lazem aroo7 ashoof 5altich haya…irta7ay”
“baroo7 ma3ach”
“mako…ildictor mani3 inich tit7arakain”
“mama please aby ashoof 7amad”
“he’s in the ICU no one’s allowed in there”

She left and we kept her company.

Visiting time was over so we had to return home…

My mom was the one sleeping over in the hospital for the last 3 nights.

“Yuma ana bag3ad 3ind Dalal ilyoom”

She knew how much I wanted this and so she agreed after I made a tiny fuss about how I need to do this.
………………………………………….

Dalal:

Later that night…around midnight:

I couldn’t just stay on my bed I had to see him…I have to!

“Dayoom…I need a favor…I’m asking you now as my sister and as my friend…”

After I pleaded with her… and I almost begged she agreed.
…………………………………………
Dayoom:

I couldn’t refuse…I know it’s something she would do for me…I just need help doing it.
She removed the small breathing tube near her nose.

I went up to her and helped her slowly off the bed…her bruises were extremely dark and they looked really painful.

I see the way she tries to hide how much pain she’s in…but not knowing could be a lot worse.
I made sure that her drip wasn’t tangled as she pulled it behind her…following me out the door.

We had to get past the nurses and some other families.

We got close to the ICU and there he was bent over helpless. I just don’t know what to do.

I haven’t talked to him since all this happened…I don’t want to make things worse.
“Dalal..5aled is in our way”
“You think I’m going to let him stop me…I just need to see him.”

I walked next to her towards the door.

“ Deema?... Dalal?! Shitsaween bara il’3orfa?”
“5aled..she..” he cut me short.
“Dalal riday il’3orfa il7een”
“5aled I just need to see him…”

5aled pulled my arm.

“what the hell is she doing out of her room?!” he whispered angrily.
“5aled! Let go off me…she just needs to do this”

He pulled me behind him further away from Dalal.

“min9ijich?! Itshoofa chithy? Ib hal 7ala?!”

I couldn’t speak to him…this is our first actual conversation since the accident.
“5aled”
“no…do you know what 7amad said right before he passed out in the ambulance?!”
I shook my head…tears were in my eyes.
“Dalal….he held my hand and said Dalal”

The picture of 7amad in the ambulance and just saying her name was repeating in my head…

“5aled…you think it’s easy watching her question if we’re telling her the truth that 7amad’s alive or if we’ve been trying to get her mind off him?! It’s not!”

“Deema! 7amad imwa9eeny 3alaiha…binridha il’3orfa il7een”

I nodded I was too afraid to disagree…we both looked back at her direction but she was gone…

“wainha?!!”
“I was with you!”
“let’s find her”
we went towards the ICU…there she was…standing outside the glass door…her hand on the glass door looking at him.

I walked towards her…placed both my hands on her shoulders.

“Dalal…yalla we have to go back”
“just a few minutes more”

5aled was behind me.

After 15 mints I took her back.

I left the room to get me something to drink…I walked over to the machine and as I was about to place my coin.

“Deema”
“5aled? Shfeek?....7amad?!”
“mafee shay…he’s stable…I need to talk to you”
“about?”
“what happened…”

I grabbed my Miranda and followed him back to the seating place outside the ICU.
I sat but he was standing…I looked up confused.

“emm 5aled?”
“Deema makan ga9di a3a9eb 3alaich…”
“it’s fine”
“no it’s not…I’m sorry”

For the first time since the accident I sat with him…I stayed by his side.
In the end that was what he wanted...a friend...Possibly the person he loves next to him.
...................................................................

Dalal:

7amad is alive…that’s all that matters to me…he’s alive.
I just want my 7amad.

4 days later…

7amad was still in the ICU and my Doctor was poking me around…checking on everything! EVERYTHING!
I’m fine I just want 7amad to be fine as well.

The doctor left and the nurse entered…she knew how much he meant to me…so she kept me up to date on everything happening down there.
“when is 7amad going to be released? Or at least out of the ICU?”
“the doctors say maybe after 2-3 days…he’ll be strong enough to stay in a normal room like yours”
“so…he’s getting better?”
“yes…but we have to get you ready because the doctor says you can leave”
“oh?” never thought I would want to stay longer but…

It comforted me that I was in the same building as 7amad…and the idea of not being close to him hurts.

The doctors say that if he doesn’t wake up from this coma after the first 3 months it’s considered hopeless and impossible.

7amad please wake up….just open your eyes...
…………………………………………
Fajoor:

I haven’t seen Dalal and I feel so embarrassed about it…all this time I was in the hospital by my mother’s side and praying that 7amad gets out of his coma.

Not once have I seen her…the only hospital room I went to was 7amad’s…the one he’ll be moved to in the next few days if the doctors see that he’s strong enough.

Rakan…what can I say about this man?...no words in the world would suffice to just describe how much he means to me...

I hope 7amad wakes up…inshala…inshala igoom bisalama…

………………………………………………
Dalal:

7amad has been moved to his room and I was there even though I had to go through a debate between my mom and dad on how strong I was.

I stood outside his private room…hoping that a miracle might happen and I find him awake…
talking, laughing and well….i just want him to be well.

I took a deep breath and I walked in.
Everyone was there!!! EVERYONE! HIS ENTIRE FAMILY!

Fajoor jumped on me with a hug.
“I’m so sorry” she was sincere

Why is she saying that?

Did…did something happen to 7amad?!

7amad?! Is he…?” I asked shocked and afraid
“he’s fine! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare dalool I meant…I’m sorry for not seeing you”

I hugged her again
“I guess you owe me” I joked

I let go of her only to see that everyone was staring at me.

“hathy illy yabeeha?” an old woman said…

My heart was pounding…what did she mean?

“Fajer I can’t stay here”
“yes you can you’re family”
“no it’s ok I just need to get some fresh air”

I was out in the hallway when the old lady came up to me.

I didn’t understand what’s going on.
“Dalal?” she asked
“hala”
“shlonich Yuma?”
“il7imdela”
“ana yadat 7amad”
CRAP HIS GRANDMOTHER!

I smiled what was I suppose to do?
“ba’3aitich ibmaw’6oo3” I sat with her as she talked…about me and 7amad…
Of the things he told her about me. Tears escaped her eyes as did mine.

It showed how much she loved him.
She reminded me of my grandmother whom I lost many years ago…when Dayoom and I were around 11.

She was the caring type...the type you’re comforted by with a simple hug…
My grandmother used to give out one of a kind hugs…she meant the world to me.

I would give anything for one more day with her…and her comforting arms and warm chest.
7amad’s grandmother told me what he had planned for us. He was dead serious…god I can’t believe I just said “dead” serious…it slipped.

She told me how much she wanted to meet me and how she hated the circumstances on why we met.

She hugged me and left me with my thoughts.
7amad talked about me in front of his family? I don’t know how that makes me feel but right now

I just want him to walk up.
His army of guests left as I waited for the last person to leave the room I snuck in.

No one was there…just me and an unconscious 7amad.
I choked up when I laid my eyes on him and on all the machines they had him hooked up on. I didn’t get a good glimpse before but now.

Tears fell as I walked closer to him.

I sat on the chair slowly…fearing I might do something wrong.
I carefully slipped my hand into his…careful not hurt him.

“hi 7amad…it’s been a while…you know I miss you?....this is so stupid I can’t believe I’m doing this”

I took a deep breath…looking at his shut eyes, focusing on his rising chest and what good is talking to him?

I heard the door opening …
“it’s good to talk to him”

I turned and his father was standing there…we’re not that close since he’s always away on business.

3amy?! Oh…sorry…em”
“Dalal…ana baroo7 ishwaya achayik 3ala 5altich Haya…talk to him 3ala ma ared?”

Why are they so open minded?! This isn’t normal at all…I’m his son’s best friend and I’m in-love with him.

Do they know that 7amad and I are more than friends?

I only once heard 5alty haya and my mom planning to marry us but that doesn’t mean they
know…ugh!...his grandmother knew could that mean they all know?...

What kind of girl do they think I am?! What if they think this is a normal thing with me…that I like to date boys?! This is too much!!!!
I stayed next to him and I traced his hand memorizing it.

“I forgot what your voice sounds like…*I couldn’t speak for a while* I met your grandmother…she was nice…she reminds me of mama 6aiba…my grandmother…she talked about you…well about us…it was a little embarrassing…you got me to blush…”

As I talked I heard a beeping sound I didn’t know what it was but I was scared.

“7amad don’t leave me…I’m here *holding his hand a little tighter* I’m not going anywhere…*tears*”
“haa? Shlon wildna?”
I wiped my tears quickly and turned to see him.

7amad looked a lot like his father…except he took the good features of 5alty Haya.
“3amy…kan fee a weird beeping sound misa3a”
“mita? Shlon ya3ni?”

He called the doctor and I explained it.
They looked puzzled.

did you do anything?…touch anything?”
“no…I just talked to him”
“you…could you please talk to him right now?”
“em…what do you want me to say?” BEEP BEEP

I turned and the sound was back
“that’s the sound” BEEP
“those are his brainwaves…they’re responding to your voice”
“keep talking”
“ok? Emm…I don’t feel like doing anything…emm…I saw my sister with Fajoor down in the cafeteria with 5aled and Rakan….5alty Haya is with my mom..they’re drinking tea *beep*…you look a lot like your dad *beep*…I know I just noticed…emm…I don’t know what to say”

“it’s ok…this is very good it means that 7amad is getting better and the fact that he’s brain waves are responding is a great thing…but all we can do is wait..” they did some of the things that doctors do that I don’t really understand. After checking everything they left.
………………………………………..
One week later

At times no one is around I’d go see him…talk to him…hearing the beeping sound was a comfort…a sign of hope.

He’s been in a coma for 2 weeks and 3 days…I need him. It might be selfish of me but I need him. I don’t want to lose him…I don’t.

“I saw this weird looking cat today…it totally freaked me out….it was white and short…with orange and brown spots in her fur...it5are3…she followed me and I made this scene…the things I did! Maskeen wa7id ta3bta bas agoola iwa5erha 3any…what else…oh…you know that place…that piece of land you’ve always wanted…it was up for sale and I think it’s sold…but you’ll find better…”

I stayed quiet…there are so many things I want to say… I was alone with him I should just say it.

“7amad…I need you…I need you in my life…and I want you to fight…I miss you…I ...I don’t want to forget…I don’t want to forget what your voice sounds like…or how many shades of brown your eyes have…or…the way you look at me….i don’t want to lose you…7amad…I love you”

My hand was in his…but for a split second I thought I felt him tighten his grip…

“7amad?...7a..*grip tightened*…omg! 7amad!”

My heart stopped beating and I focused on him… I told the nurse to call the doctor…
“7amad?...”

His family rushed into the room around his bed waiting…

7amad?” 5alty haya called for him.

His eye lids slowly parted…revealing the shades of brown I missed.

My breathing was all over the place.

His eyes landed on mine…and his hand kept mine in his…I smiled.

Relief washed over me…7amad’s awake….am I dreaming?

The doctor checked on everything.

7amad kept his hand in mine and his eyes on mine.

“shlonich? *smiling softly*”he barely choked out…tears formed in my eyes… he asked about me!
I bent down to his ear…

“I’ve never been this happy…”

“7amad! Shlonik? Are you in pain?”
“7abeeby tabee shay?”
“5aloo ilwalad yitnafas”
“eee….ba3dain ana ba3ad 7abeebich”
“ishtabee ana bas 7abeebha”
“baskom! 7amad 7as ib shay?”
“excuse me…so 7amad…are you in any kind of pain?”
“no…”
“can you tell me the name of this young lady?” he pointed at Fajoor.
“Fajer…”
“how is she related to you?”
“she’s my sister”
“and this young woman”
5alty smiled when he called her young ;P
“my mom…Haya”
“and this gentleman?”
“my brother 5aled…he’s not a gentleman *softly laughing*”
“what about her?”
pointing at me
“Daloolty…”
“how is she related to you?”
“I’m going to marry her” I blushed like hell…
…………………………………………………………………

7amad fully recovered after 1 month…I’ve never been so grateful.

He’s everything I need …and everything I ever wanted…

love was something I thought only existed in fairytales and stupid make believes…until 7amad came along.

My life might have been different if I haven’t met him but…I did…and for that I’m grateful…
……………………………………………………………………..

3 years later…

7amad and I are still together…we did go through some bumps on the road but we made it to the other side…

5aled and Dayoom got into a huge argument about marriage…it resulted in them breaking up for 4 months but they’re back together…which means that they’re meant to be…I think.

Bader got married…his wife is pregnant with their first child.

Fajoor is pregnant again!!! Il7imdela…her first pregnancy she suffered from a miscarriage but inshala this time they’re going to have baby. She’s almost 7 months pregnant…or is it 8? Rakan is on cloud 9 but he’s been over protective….it’s so cute…

Oh….that’s right…7amad and I are married…we’re also expecting our first child…it wasn’t planned it just happened…I blame 7amad really…if you know what I mean.
Nothing lies now but the future and what it might hold for us…I’m kind of freaking out about this baby and it’s just the first month but 7amad…well 7amad is ecstatic.

…………………………………………………

49 comments:

  1. Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirst!!!;p

    PinkWorld ~S.S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. DID 7AMAD DIE :0 ma afahamt
    |SHOTS|

    ReplyDelete
  3. PinkWorld: yes u are ;P

    Anon: GO ANONY!!! SECOND ;D

    |SHOTS|: i'll clarify it in a newer post 2mrw but did u read the entire post? it's confusing in the beginning but after that everything comes to play and u'll get it :***

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm litrally crying
    |SHOTS|

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks alot!!!
    WALA U ARE SOOOOOOO TALENTED YOU MADE ME CCCCRRRYYYY!!!!!!;p (tears of joy;p)
    Luv U!!;****
    THAAAAAAAANKS ALOT!!!;**

    PinkWorld ~S.S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOD I READ ALOT OF BLOGS BUT NONE LIKE YOUR'S ITS AWESOME I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE AND UNFORTUNATLY IT ENDED IN THIS LOVELY POST AND ITS WORTH WAITING FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND FOR THIS ;**
    |SHOTS| GOOD NIGHT ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. ur blog is the best ur story is the best ur writing is the best U are the best mashalla a7la story i've read so far oo im sure the up comming stories are mafnificent i really liked ur story thanx alot for a wonderful story :D:D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU THANK YOU;* I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER ENDING;p ZOOQA;*;* THERE HAVING A BABY!!! 7mad eyanin!!! PLEASE AN EPILOGUE(A) k?! H;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Walla its one of the best storiei ever read ;******* its amazing ;***
    Love u ;****


    Babe09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. MASHALLAH u are very talented iu normally dont continue something itha i feel ina its gonna end sadly bes you it5aleeny i want to kaml oo ashwana kamalt willa chan 7asbalee maat!! great story cant wait to read the next:p*****
    N_Q******

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW !!!!!
    I LOVED IT, la la la I *CENSORED*ING LOVED IT.
    7amaaaaaaaad and dalaaal <3<3<3
    and I love you for making it a happy ending ;D

    -Freckles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. PinkWorld: NO problemo HUN ;*** and thanks ;P

    |SHOTS|: speechless :S thanks hun ;**

    Anon: thanks sweety :*

    Anon: WOW! i'm speechless...thanks hun ;** inshala my next stories are as great as you think they'll be ;**

    H ;*: ur so welcome ;** inshala i'll think about writing an epilogue but not right away ;**

    Karamilah: ala e3afeech 7abeebty ;** ur so welcome ;*

    Babe o9!!! : WOW! thanks babe ;** love u back ;**

    N_Q******:THnKs ;** i'm glad u read it too ;P inshala my new story is coming up soon ;P

    Freckles xxx : LOOOOL thanks hun ;*** it's how i planned the story to end ;P LOVE U ;**

    LOVE U ALL ;********

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its simply perfect!!!
    I laughed, I cried, I smiled!!
    and I loved the finale!
    please don't stop writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. THANK YOU ;* ... I LOOOOOOOOOVEE ITTT WALLLAA
    BUTTT U DIDNT TALK ABOUT DALAL AND 7AMAD ALOT WE WANT NEXT POST AND TALK ABOUT THEM ALOT ALOT ALOT ;p PLEASEE AND THANK YOU AGAIN !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shushu:OMG thank you! i'm not going to babe ;** i'm actually working on my new story :D

    Anon:no prob hun ;*** i'm not sure if i can do that just yet but i'll think about it ;***

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TO THE BEST OF THE BEST WRITER ...7ADICH 3AJEEBA :***
    A7LA BLOG ....MASHALLAH UR TALENTED
    WISH U THE BEST :***

    **DS**

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved it.....
    I loved the whole story.....
    I love 7amad.....
    I love everything....
    so do you have a new story in mind?
    F (ID's cousin itha u forgot me;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOOOOW
    is this ur own story ?

    tala

    ReplyDelete
  19. oow i mean ur life story XD
    are u Dalal ?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I read it ams awal ma you posted bs I was in a hurry to sleep so I couldn't comment..
    But I slept with a smile on my face!=)
    I love love love L.O.V.E the ending!
    I wish I was in her placee:(!
    Babe all these comments prove how talented you are and we all totally appreciate your stories!!
    I ENVY YOU!
    Wallah 3ajeba It's the first story ever to put me in tears ou uff abi akteb wayed bs this cant be put in words:(
    So.. THANK YOU SO EFFIN MUCH I LOVE YOU AND IM WAITINGG FOR THE NEW STORY!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  21. A Standing Ovation goes out to you and your A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. skills to wrap it all up even though I could have lived on this story (might go back o read it all again cuz of how much I loved it!!)

    licious;*** seriously min ilbdaya you got me hooked right till the end 7ata after it finished b3adni I'm hooked!! I absolutely adored this story.. I can honestly say that your story is in one of my top blog stories out there *huuug*.. Love ya daaahling wayed o cant stop praising your story!! Cant wait to read more stories from you cuz I am POSITIVE that they will be more than awesome ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  22. **DS**: Thanks hun ;*** i wouldn't be who i am if it wasn't for u guys;** all the best hun too u too :***

    F!!!: cham F 3indy?! akeed I remember u ;** it loves u right back ;** actually i do have a story in mind...i'm working on it ;P

    Tala: ;P no babe this isn't based on a true story...it's my first story and it's fictional...

    The Despirate Dreamer!!!: WOW thanks babe! ur comments lift up my spirits ;D...ur so welcome hun:* I LOVE U BACK!!! ;*** working on it and i'll post the first part this week inshala ;*

    Dazzlin;* :WOOOW i'm speechless!! :D thanks D! *HUUUUUUG* LOVE U TOO babe ;** inshala my stories are as what you picture them to be ;***


    LOVE U GUYS AND THANK U FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS ;***

    ReplyDelete
  23. 3ajeeeeb;*
    wallaa best blog ever ya3nie fouuug your sooooooooo loooooooooooooonggg posts kelhom eyaninouunn;* mashallaahh you're so talented wallaa 7abaiiit 7amaad;(;** akkkhhh low fee wa7iidd bas:p!! hahaa, wallaa love your blog!!!!
    enshallahh fee a new story(a)?!;**

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anon: Thx sweety !!! yes if only there was a 7amad ;P
    i'm working on a new story posting soon (during this week) ;** can't wait to hear what u guys think about it...shwaya different than other stories...:S hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is the first time i comment on your blog, ive read your story ever since my sister told me about it, all i can say is that i love your story i love the way your write and lastly i love your blog...
    i cant wait to read your next story im sure its going to be amazing just like this one...

    F (identitys sister not cousin)
    ou btw ID still didnt read the ending

    ReplyDelete
  26. F ;**** : looks like i have a family checkin' my blog...u should see the smile on my face right now ;D...thanks hun ;** inshala my next story turns out to be as amazing as you think it'll be ;** ( thanks for the heads up ;P)

    LOVE U ;***

    ReplyDelete
  27. your welcome bss itha the heads up 7ag ina ana her sister mu cousin ur welcome bss itha 3an ID not reading ur last post haman ur welcome bss wala i told her i will bring the laptop oo read it oo ihya itgool "laa2 i dont want to read it bil hospital awal ma a6la3 i'll read it" so by bacher at night u will find a comment menha.... cause at the morning ra7 te6la3 inshalah...

    ReplyDelete
  28. ee oo ana F the sister....

    ReplyDelete
  29. F;*: weeee :S ID's in the hospital? matshoof shar ;* inshala she feels better soon hun that's what's important ;**

    love u ;*

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. would u believe me if i told you ina i LOVED the ending? would you believe me itha i told you ina i re loved ur story because of the finale post? would you believe me if i told you ina ur story is one of my favorite? would you believe me if i told you ina all this time i was wrong oo ina 7amad was the guy for her? would you believe me if i told you that there wont be any words that can describe who much i loved it? the question is what more can i say other than i LOVED it!!?

    ReplyDelete
  32. ID!!!: that was said beautifully ;*** walla it's so sweet ;*** i know how much you dis-liked 7amad and just the fact that u believe he was the guy for her is HUGE! the fact that u re-loved the story after yousef was gone is more than i can ask for THANKS HUN ;****
    LOVE U!!! ;********

    ReplyDelete
  33. PLZ please kitbay more! :) its sooo nice


    -love

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey.. i just read this whole story in a matter of two days. this is amazing and i mean it in a divine way. you made me encounter all the emotions i have and that is very hard to do. i laughed (even out loud), cried, i was angry, sad, happy, and everything else. at times my the suspense was too much that i just skipped paragraphs to see what would happen next but obviously id go back up to read them. i got attached to dalal.. 7adha jaree2a bs i related to her in soo many ways. and 7amad.. only God knows, i fell in love with him! the way you write is beyond fantastic and inshalla when i start my magazine inshalla inshalla you'll write an episode of a story for each issue. please continue writing cuz ur talent is rare!
    take care ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. literally what i was about to say! ik this comment was 12 years ago but i couldn’t help not reply! it’s so crazy how much things changed for everyone

      Delete
  35. O M G~~!
    i love your story so much!! you made me cry ;'(
    im silent reader ;p
    thaank you ;p you made me busy the last 3 days;*


    -NF;*

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just want you to know that I stayed up yesterday until 5 AM! yes thats FIVE in the morning well, it wasnt really yesterday it was today elfajer hahahh I LOVE YOUR STORY. It was worth staying up late for ;p I'm going to read your other story now and when i reach the last post i'll comment, OH! and you should seriously consider yourself lucky I NEVER comment on the blogs I read hahahhah this is how good this story is ...

    taaake caree

    -R ;)

    ReplyDelete
  37. THIS BLOG 3AJEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBB WALA ATMANAA IYKOON 3ANDI A GUY NAFS 7AMAD!!!! DO U KNOW THAT I CRIED WHEN HE TOLD HER AKRAHICHH! IM SO INTO BLOGS BTW :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Its simply perfect! Its 2012 now and A LOT of people I know read this blog and also said it was awesome! I love you dalal!

      Delete
  38. I ACTUALLY CRIED ;_;
    i know three years its 2012 and the story is written in 2009
    BUT i had to comment it is simply AMAZING from an amazing,talented blogger
    p.s NEVER stop writting you are born to do so

    best lucks Ai,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it’s 2021!! it’s been 12 years and i’ve just read this! love it so much

      Delete
  39. Hi ... Ana 8ret alstory today o enshallah I'll continue the rest of the stories .. this stroy is Amaziiing I just love it ♥ 7dha 3jeba o I don't mind reading it again ;p 7mad is amazing ♥ now I'm going to read the rest ;p

    ReplyDelete
  40. I LOOOOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! you're a talented writer, ya36eich el3afyaa;*
    *de

    ReplyDelete
  41. i read the entire story in two days.. wow wow wow wow my favvvv

    ReplyDelete