Monday, October 5, 2009

Part 68 ;**

this goes out to all my readers ;**

extra extra lo-ooooong post ;****
..........................................................


7amad needed time alone to breathe…to think over and to really see what was going on.
He was angry, confused and upset. This Yousef guy has been the center of his thoughts from day one and it’s driving him insane.
Was he jealous?
One thing he was sure of was he knew Dalal was happy with him…was she?
Why does he have such a bad vibe from all this? Is he going to lose his Dalal?
The image of Dalal walking in the house tired and upset kept replaying in his head.
Dalal is the only person whenever he looked at made him smile for no reason. The one person he had such strong feelings towards. The one person he loved unconditionally. He wasn’t ready to lose that person not to a complete stranger. He doesn’t want Dalal to get hurt but who was he to stop her from what she wants?
Dalal wants Yousef …doesn’t she? 7amad kept driving around trying to accept the fact that Dalal might end up with someone else. Why was it so hard to grasp that? why can’t he just let her go?
If you loved someone so much you have to let them go…for their happiness he kept saying but why can’t he?
He knew the answers to all the questions he asked…he was a fool madly in love…


...........................................................................................

DALAL:
2 days later….

7amad came and picked me up from my house to drop me off to uni and I was happy…I missed him…I missed my old 7amad.

We were in the car and I just didn’t want to leave.
“7amad I don’t want to go”
He turned to look at me with his devilish grin.
“insawy illy tabeena after class”
“pleaaaaaase? *puppy eyes*”
“Daloool after class” he avoided my puppy eyes ‘cause he knew he couldn’t refuse them so I laughed he looked really funny.

I went to class and before I entered my phone rang. I thought it was 7amad going to say he changed his mind but it was an unknown caller. I didn’t pick up.

After class the unknown caller called again but I didn’t bother answering.

I went with 7amad and we went over to his house.
We talked like we always do and he joked some more. There was something missing in his eyes but they shone brighter.

“Daloola itha tabeen raju iwadeech iljam3a bedaly 3ady”
“emm..you can’t?” he smiled
“you want me too?” I blushed!! Ugh!!! Why does he have that effect on me?
“why are you blushing? *laughing at me*” I blushed even more.
“7amad!!!” I playfully punched him. He laughed at me.
“I can still take you if you want?” I smiled and nodded.

But then Yousef came to mind…would he be okay with this?
This isn’t me since when do I ask others? If my parents are okay with it then he should be too.

We watched a movie…it was his choice this time and he chose a HORROR!!
I hate horrors!! I sat close to him, the lights were off which scared me more.
“I hate these movies!” I blurted I could feel him smiling.
I could hear the anticipation…you know the part where it’s all quiet and something is about to happen…at this point I literally squeezed the life out of 7amad’s arm and dug my face behind his shoulder.

He chuckled but kept his eyes on the movie.

After the movie I think I started to breathe again.
“never again!”
“what?” he laughed
“no horrors!! We never watch a horror again…”
“yal 5awafa…it’s just a movie”
“7amad! It’s not a nice one”
I said with a daloo3a voice that came out of nowhere. It’s that stupid horror movie!!!
“ice-cream?” he asked with that sexy smile of his.
“ICE-CREAM!!!”

We went to the kitchen, grabbed our ice-cream and we went to his room.
It’s been a while since I went up to his room.

We sat there quiet enjoying our ice-cream when my phone rang again. It was the unknown caller again. I silenced it and we talked about everything…except about me and Yousef.

I wanted to know about this new girl he likes so much.

“so tell me about this girl” he looked confused…he really didn’t know what I was talking about.
“The girl you like so much?” I slightly raised my brows.
“*laughing nervously and massaging his shoulder* she’s…*chuckle*…she doesn’t want me”
“She’s crazy if she doesn’t want you…hey you’re the best thing that could happen to her so it’s her loss” I smiled back but it killed me his eyes were sad behind his fake laugh and smile.
I sat in his blue and brown bed and we kept talking when I noticed it was 10! Time passed so quickly
“7amad!!! Ta25er itwaget!”
“3ady 3ady shfeech? Yalla we’ll go now”
I grabbed my bag and he held my hand pulling me behind him towards his car.
“inzain mu yo3ana?”
“7amad I’m hungry bas I need to get home”
“Dalal shfeech?! Tara it’s fine”
“no it’s not! I have a curfew!! In case you forgot?!! I’m supposed to be home at 9!”
“we’re almost there…shino tabeen takleen?”
“I don’t know I just need to get home”
“mcdonalds it is”
“NOT NOW!”
“ANA GILT IL7EEN?!!! Bawa9lich o0 bayiblich ilakel”
“sorry” ga9at wayeh mu 9ij!
He on the other hand was laughing.
He dropped me off and went to get dinner.

I sneaked in and went straight to our room…Dayoom wasn’t there…she’s probably down. I changed and as I was going out ila miss perfect was sneaking in!!!! she tip toed in our room and as soon as she saw me she was speechless!! She stood there and she quickly acted like nothing was wrong. Of course I played my role on how I was waiting for her and why was she late…secretly smiling this is usually the other way around.

“Dayoom wainich?!!”
“ha? Emm sorry walla sorry” I was smiling secretly to myself. My perfect, can’t do no wrong sister was under the lights now!! hehehehe
“wain kintay?!!! Isa3a 10:15!!!”
“Dalool I lost track of time!!!!”
“ma3a mino?!” she freaked out!
“shfeech Dalool it’s not like you never did this before! It was a onetime thing! And now you know how it feels to worry!”
maskeena I feel bad now.
“sorry babe I just”
“I know I’m sorry too” I didn’t ask any more questions but I was thrilled that my perfect sister is finally acting out!! Hehehe .

I was in my comfy trainings and I forgot all about 7amad.
I had my iPod on and I was moving with the beat heading to the down stairs living room.
I crashed hard into something big and grey but boy does it smell so good.

The music was still blasting in my ear and I didn’t move!
I stepped back and looked up slowly. It took me a while to really understand what just happened. He on the other hand had this smile. The smile that takes my breath away.
I think I started to blush.
“sorry ma shiftik”
“mu min 9’3ry 3ashan a6oofich”
“7amad!*blushing!* I said I was sorry” he laughed and I noticed the McDonalds bag in his hand.
“oh!! I’m hungry yala” he laughed harder and we went to eat our dinner. Yousef hasn’t contacted me all day.

We ate dinner…my brothers, 7amad, Dayoom and I…yup he brought us all dinner. This is another thing I love about him.
I kept checking my phone hoping to get a message from Yousef…Nothing…

7amad saw the frustration and worry in my eyes and he winked at me!!! He just made me feel so much better. I walked him to the door.

“good night” I smiled
“see you tomorrow” I nodded still smiling.

1 msg from Yousef
Ta3rfeen isa3a cham il7een?! Laish il a55 3indkom!

WTH!

1 msg to Yousef
Yousef shfeek?! My family is here and he’s like a son to them.

1 msg from Yousef.
I want to talk to you…get in the car.

1 msg to Yousef.
I can’t leave its 11!!! And my FAMILY is here!!!

His car was out and I freaked out! MAYNOOON?!!!
Why is he doing this to me?!! Why can’t he just trust me?! Unless…unless he has something to hide…
………………………………………………………
Flashback
2 years ago

The gang was sitting down in the chalet enjoying our movie..
It was about infidelity, lovers quarrel but it was a comedy so we laughed it was funny.
After the movie Dayoom asked something unusual.
“why can’t he just trust her?!!” she was really into the movie
We laughed at her but we all said our answers…but 5aled’s and 7amad’s answers really surprised me.
it’s because he can’t trust himself to trust her”
“or he has something to hide which makes him think that she might too"
........................................................................................

So either Yousef has something to hide…or he can’t trust himself?

I ran out to him without anyone seeing me.
I quickly got in and turned to look at him. I hope he doesn’t do something crazy or takes me somewhere like that Day.

“Dalal…hal 7amad mu mirta7la…he acts like you belong to him”
“Yousef…why can’t you trust me?” he was taken aback by how calm and put together I was.
“Dalal I don’t trust him”
“what don’t you trust?!yousef! 7amad is my friend”
“i7na ma3inda chithy! Wain ga3deen?!!! Min9ijch tabeen at8abal halshay?!”
“Yousef! what more do you want?!!! I’ve never done this and this is very complicated!! You said you only wanted to be with me..you weren’t expecting anything…this is too much”
“what are you saying!” he was angry
“I’m saying I need a break from all this”
“Dalal! Lat3eedeen hal kalam mara thanya!” for some reason it felt good hearing him say that…knowing that someone wanted me this much…that I was loved by a stranger.

We were in a parking lot and I looked out my window. I just didn’t know what to say. I think I’m falling for him but 7amad keeps popping in my head.

He held my shoulder and pulled me towards him. I was facing him now.
“you know how much I love you? I can’t lose you….I just can’t!”
“Yousef I would never hurt you” he smiled.
Was I in-love with him?! I did have strong feelings towards him….maybe I do love him but I’m not allowing myself to.

He took me home and I sneaked in. I went to our room and fell asleep.

My vibrating phone woke me up from my peaceful sleeping.

It was the unknown caller again I just answered.

“aloo?*croaky sleepy voice* ” I hope I’m understandable I’m so sleepy.
“aloo Dalal?” who is this?!!
“mino?”
“ana Badoor” Badoor?!
“o5oy ‘3l6an” if I hung up now I can sleep!
“Dalal!!! Ana Bader!!” Bader?....BADER?!!!!
“Bader?!!...3indik sa3a?!”
“*laughing*asfeen bas lazem akalmich ib maw’6oo3”
“5air?”
“Face to face…meet me tomorrow?”
“I can’t…laish Mineera feeha shay?! Bader please itha feeha shay just say it…you know how much we love her”

Mineera became a dear friend to us the girls…we talked and dished once or twice a week since she was so busy with her studies…after all she is studying to become a doctor.

“MA feeha shay Dalal hatha i5i9ich” me?
“Bader I can’t tomorrow bas we’re going to the chalet this weekend…how about then?”
“perfect…5ala9 goodnight..oh Dalal?”
“hala?”
“Deema shlonha?”
“tamam” HE SO LIKES HER!!! I HAVE TO TELL HER!!!

OMG!! BADER COULD BE HER FUTURE HUSBAND!!! Hehehe
It doesn’t look bad….We already love his sister, his mother is a good friend of my mom’s and he’s such a great guy.

“em…salmay 3alaiha”
“inshala…Bader?”
“oma obo?!”
“*laughing* min wainlik ra8my?”
“afaa 3alaich…I have my ways”
I laughed. Bader can make you laugh at times you think you can’t. Just like my 7amad.
“goodnight”
“7ilfay!”
“shfeek?!”
“la bas mistanes gilteely goodnight” I laughed Fa9el!!
“you’re crazy”
“min ziman *laughing* yalla goodnight” we finally said our goodbyes and I was going to sleep when I noticed that Dayoom was no longer in bed.
I didn’t think much of it she’s probably down in the living room or somewhere in the house.
I fell back asleep.
..............................................................................................
Dayoom:
“5aled I need to go home! Shfeek?!”
“maney imwadeech”
“5aled you’re going to kill me you know that?!!!”
“mashba3t minich”
“ya3nee ana shba3t? I need to get home now…”
“stop freaking out”
“5aled I can’t do this anymore…I just can’t”
“shga3d itgooleen?!” he looked hurt but angry
“I can’t I just can’t it’s too much”
“Dayoom I’m sorry I’ll take you home but don’t ever say that” I didn’t understand why he was worried.
“5aled magilt shay…I just can’t sneak out anymore…I can’t” he sighed in relief.
“don’t do that to me again ok?” it just hit me! I can’t believe I made him think I was breaking up with him!!
“I’m sorry” I leaned and kissed his cheek. It’s the first time I ever do it. Usually he’s the one to kiss me but I owed him
“you know what I take it back…do it all the time if this is what I’ll get *smiling his naughty smile*”
“5ALED!”
“galba!7ayata! ro7a!oma!” I laughed…I can’t believe I’m as lucky to end up with this man. Just when I thought fairytales were just make belief and stories he makes me live one.

He dropped me off and I climbed into bed…Dalool was fast asleep she has no clue about me and 5aled.

I miss her…I miss telling her everything but I can’t not now…I just need more time alone with 5aled before I tell her. Every time I see her I have the urge to tell her about the man who stole my heart but I don’t know why I just like what I have with 5aled what if it changes if it was out?
I went to bed knowing that someone out there loves me. It just brought this stupid smile in my face.
……………………………………………………
The weekend:
At the chalet:

5aled was out of control!!! He needs to calm down!
Why the hell is he upset!!! It’s not like I asked Bader over to dinner!!! That was Dalool!!! UGH! MEN!
What was I suppose to do?! I like Bader but I don’t love him and it wasn’t me who told him to come up to me and tell me how he feels?!
I just can’t believe 5aled!!! He knows I love him he knows that!! so no matter what…even if another guy comes up to me he should trust me…he should know my heart belongs to him and no one can’t take it away…not even bader.
………………………………………..
A few hours earlier…

Dalool barged into my room to tell me that bader was coming over for dinner…she was too happy.
“shino?!”
“shino?”
“Dalool are you serious?!”
“shfeech Dayoom it’s fine it’s just Bader”
“Dalool! Omy?”
“ee I told her she’s fine with it bas she’s not going to be here…radat il bait 3indha sh’3ol”
“so it’s just the three of us?”
“yup”
“…ok”

I called 5aled…I don’t know why but I just had to tell him.
So we talked and I got to the point.

“Bader is coming over for dinner” SHIT
“Bader?...weld 5alty lamya?”
“yeah”
“your mom isn’t here right?”
“no…she had to go back for work”
“why is he coming over?! Why now?!”
“I don’t know…Dalool just told me that he’s coming over now…look I need to go bas we’re still on tonight?”
I just needed to change the subject…all I want is for him to know and that’s it.
“yeah…Dayoom?”
“yeah?”
“try not to look too pretty…it’s hard but just try”
I laughed.
I got ready. I wore my skinny jeans and a simple white shirt. I was ready.
Not too pretty? Check.
.......................................................
DALAL:
I called Yousef…I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that just told me I had to tell him that bader wanted to see me…I just don’t want him to freak out like he always does.
We started talking like we always do and he was the Yousef I liked…the guy I might be falling for…but will it remain that way after I tell him?
“oh! Yousef…you know bader is coming over for dinner?” I don’t know why I said it that way but I acted like I just found out.
“……”
“Yousef?”
“laish?”
“he wanted to talk to me”
“meta?”
“in an hour”
“ilwalda mawjooda?”
“no it’s just the three of us…me, Dayoom and Bader”
“you have room for one more?”
he asked softly I was thrilled!!
“YES!! You’re coming?!!” he laughed
“if it’s ok” this is my Yousef….I guess what we went through was just a phase.
“YES!!!ahh!!!I can’t wait!! You’re going to meet Dayoom…I have to go tell her…see you” I hanged up while he was laughing.

I ran to Dayoom and I was really hyper!! Yousef is coming to have dinner with us!!! She’s finally going to meet him!
“DAYOOOOOM!!!”
“way3a!”
I laughed her reaction was so funny.
“Dayoom guess who else is joining us?”
“mino?” she was starting to get a bit excited
“Yousef!”her smile faded
“Yousef?...your Yousef?!”
“yes? Shfeech?! You’ll get to meet him!”
“Oo BADER?!!!..Dalool!! You invited him over for dinner…what if the others saw him?!”
“Dayoom Yousef is Bader’s friend and we’ll just tell the others that his friend came over…chill” she started to breathe again…typical Dayoom il5awafa.
Bader didn’t exactly know that Yousef and I are together…to him Yousef is a friend of mine…just a friend like he is to me.

After 25 mints…

Bader calling…
“alo?” I answered
“laish geltay 7ag Yousef?!!” he was irritated
“laish?”
“Dalal I wanted to talk to you in private!”
“you said you didn’t mind Dayoom being there so what’s the difference if he came?”
“5ala9 I’ll see you soon”
I wore my grey dress and a cardigan since it was a bit chilly.

THE DINNER:

Yousef arrived earlier and I was so thrilled. Dayoom met him and he managed to work his magic and charm her. I was so happy she gave me the approval nod!!!

After 10 mints bader came over…it’s funny they both came earlier!! It’s like it was a race or something. Hehehe a race? Shfeeny?!

Bader and Yousef had this long stare...It was intense. I ignored it because they went back to their normal selves…shaking each other’s hands and laughing off.

The dinner was on the table and we all sat down to enjoy it. Yousef hasn’t left my side and I felt like Bader was waiting for the chance when I was alone but I don’t think that’s going to happen.

I loved the fact that Yousef was so close and I just wanted it to stay that way forever.
After dinner we were having desert and I don’t think bader told me what was so important he was joking and enjoying his time and closeness between himself and Dayoom. She blushed a few time after he whispered something in her ears. They always do that!! They whisper look at us and laugh!!

I think he’s making fun of me and Yousef!

Dayoom excused herself to the bathroom and this is when Hell broke loose!
I was minding my own business enjoying my double chocolate cake.

When Bader started to slowly plant knives through my heart….

“bu 3azeez shlon noura?” NOURA?!
Yousef looked like he was furious
“tamam…shlon ilwalda”
“b5air…inzain ya5y magilty mita il3ers inshala” 3ERS? 3ERS?!!!
“……..”
“3ers?”
“ee...Yasoof a5eeran biytzawaj….milchatkoom esboo3 ilyay mu chithy?” I was numb…I felt like I fell hard shattering into a million pieces…Yousef? my Yousef?.....my heart ached was I just a game?
“BADER!!” he yelled in anger and that’s when I knew it was all true.

I turned to look at him with my teary eyes….WHAT WAS I? WHAT WAS I TO HIM?!

“Dalal” I got off the table furious.

Dayoom came back in and saw how upset I was.

“YOU’RE GETTING MARRIED?!!!”
“Dalal I can explain…please” I couldn’t look at him I quickly headed out the beach I just couldn’t.
He held my hand turning me around to face him hard.
“LET GO OF ME!!”
“DALAAL!”
“LET GO!”
……………………………………..
Dayoom:

I walked in to find Dalool with the saddest look but she was angry…that I was sure of.
What happened?
“YOU’RE GETTING MARRIED?!!!” WHAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!
“Dalal I can explain…please” THAT ASS WHOLE!!!

She left us in a hurry towards the beach. He ran after her. I could see them on the beach arguing.

He hurt her! Yousef lied to her!!

“Deema?” I heard his voice from behind.
I turned and he was so close to me.
“I’m sorry but I thought she needed to know”
“You told her?”
I gave him more than enough time to tell her the truth…he pushed me…I care about you and Dalal and I would never let anyone hurt you” I kept reminding myself he’s talking about me and Dalal.
“Deema…I would never hurt you”

What do I say?!!!

“Bader…can you tell me the entire story *motioning my head towards an outraged Dalool"
“better yet I tell you the story before you and Dalal came into the picture” I nodded
I sat with him worried about Dalool but I need to know just in case she wanted answers.
………………………………………………………….
Dalal:

I tried to free my hand from his but I couldn’t…the tears still in my eyes…I didn’t want to cry but I just couldn’t hold it in anymore. They fell as I calmed down and stopped trying to get away.

“Dalal walla a7ibich…walla”
“are you getting married?”
“…….”
“ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED?!!!”
“yes”
“that’s all I need to know…it’s over”
“NO IT’S NOT! AGOOLICH A7IBICH!”
“YOU LIED TO ME!!! YOU’RE GETTING MARRIED!!!!”
“Dalal you can't” I could see his eyes starting to tear up. I never saw a man tear up over me or over anything really. It breaks your heart and makes you weak in the knees. But he lied to me…he’s getting married!! Why would he do that if he loved me?!
“Dalal let me explain…just let me explain”
“I don’t want to hear it!…I want nothing to do with you!…there’s nothing to explain it’s over!!”
He grabbed my shoulder and shook me forward towards him.
“HEAR ME OUT!”
“LET GO!!”
“I’M NOT LETTING GO UNTIL YOU HEAR ME!”
I remained quiet…the silent tears still falling…
“when I first saw you …I thought you were the most beautiful thing I ever laid eyes on…my friends all agreed and I envied 7amad at the time because I thought you two were together”
“stop” I couldn’t take it anymore.
“Dalal please just hear me out…my friends and I came up with a bet…to see if I could get you…if I could make you mine…make you fall for me” I couldn’t listen anymore…that was all I was to him…. A GAME!!!
“A BET?!!! I WAS A BET?!!....YOU KNOW WHAT I DON’T CARE ANYMORE BECAUSE WE’RE THROUGH!” I was mad outraged!! That was the story?!!!
“Dalal mu chithy!!! It’s started that way but I fell for you”
“PLEASE!!Yousef just leave me alone!”
“LET ME FINISH!”
“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT!!! LET ME GO!!!”
“DALAAL! I’LL NEVER BE OK HAVING YOU THINK OF ME THAT WAY”
“I DON’T CARE JUST LET ME GO!!! LET GO!!!”
I tried to free myself as best I could but damn it! He was stronger!

I kept yelling at him and I kept hitting his chest hard easing my pain or at least trying. He held me close to him restricting me from harming him or myself. The tears were flowing gracefully after another. My breathing was unstable and my heart…my heart was another story.

Each time he tried to say something I would yell in anger…hit him as hard as I could to free myself. He yelled back trying to calm me but I was out of control…was I in-love with him? Is this why I’m so mad?! He pulled me close to him and I couldn’t fight anymore.

Minutes later….

“please” I was weak…I just can’t look at him again. I was facing the sandy grounds and hoping he’ll just walk away. It hurts so much…if I never knew this I probably would have fallen for him or have I?

“Dalal it was a game in the beginning but you were so hard to get and that made me respect you…you were all I could think about…to the guys it was me goofing off again and proving I could get any girl I wanted…but you…you’re the one I want….After I fell for you I couldn’t tell you I was engaged to my cousin…I do love her and I love you…I can’t lose you…I can’t” he tucked a streak behind my hair gently.
“you done?!”
“Dalal” his voice was so sad and his eyes were hurt.
“Yousef! You’re marrying her!!!…you love her and I can see it in your eyes!!…neither one of us deserve this from you!!” he looked shocked and I was shocked of how straight I was thinking even if I was still angry.
“Dalal? I can’t lose you”
I took a deep breath and I needed to clear my mind and see this as it is.
“Yousef we were a mistake…you were already engaged to your cousin…this was never suppose to happen…I just wish you knew this earlier….before you deceived me and made me believe we were something…”
“Dalal please…please don’t do this”
“what do you want me to do Yousef?! you can’t expect me to still be with you while you marry her!” he wanted both worlds but he knew he couldn’t.
I can tell he really loves his cousin and this just kills me more…I just can’t hate her…and I can’t bring myself to hate him.
“Yousef”
“I’ll never let you go!” he turned and walked away back to his chalet.

The pain I was feeling was killing me. I wanted to stop him… I wanted to scream at him more. I wanted to numb my pain…I want to take the last 3 months back.

As much as I want to deny it…I think I fell for him nothing can explain why I’m hurting so much now unless I was in-love with him.

I tried getting over 7amad with Yousef…in the end I got burned.
Yousef was taken, 7amad I’m still not over and now I feel so empty.

I loved how Yousef cared for me…his insignificant messages that meant the world to me, his morning cupcakes…his gentle hands holding mine.

I walked along the beach away from everything while tears escaped my eyes…I walked away trying to forget him…trying to ease my pain…trying to understand.

1 msg From Yasoofy:
I won’t let you go.
I never meant for u to get hurt.
I love u so much. I’m sorry

Just reading it made me burst into a fresh set of tears. I couldn’t think straight.
I kept walking not wanting to stop for anything. My tears kept escaping me.
…………………………………………………………….
Dayoom:
I sat with him as he looked deep into my eyes.
“We saw Dalal the first time in McDonalds…she caught our eyes and Yousef was really impressed…As a joke one of the guys bet Yousef that he could never get a girl like her…this just ignited his fire…Yousef thrives for this kind of thing…a challenge is something he lives for..he took it seriously and we wanted to see if he could do it…We saw you guys a second time and Yousef was determined that it was a sign…that Day I saw you*smiling*”
“I remember” I smiled back at him
“for a while Yousef was losing… and losing is something Yousef knows nothing about…an opportunity came by when Dalal got hurt”
“the buggy incident”
“yeah…I found her and I took her to the hospital ...he met me there and I told him what happened”
“What?!! I thought Yousef saved her”
“I kept my mouth shut since he was obsessed with finding a way to talk to her…he played the role well and after he got to know her Yasoof had a change in heart…I’ve known him my entire life and the way he looked at her made it clear he was getting serious”
“okay so…Yousef played her in the beginning but then he actually fell for her?”
“I think he did…”
well where does that leave them?”
“yasoof loves noura”
“Noura?!! Mino hathy ba3ad?!” he chuckled a bit
“bint 3amita oo 5a6eebta”
“oh...ok” I tried to breath… I can’t believe Dalool is going through this.
“Yasoof emoot 3alaiha…lo shino matilgain a7ad i7b wa7da kither ma ihwa i7ib Noura”
“ow Dalal?!!!”
“I know him…he loves Dalool but when it comes down to choosing…he’ll choose Noura hands down”
“I’m going to kill him”
Yousef is such an ASS!!! Ya3nii ma56oob laish ita’6y ilbint oo til3ab?!!!
“look Yousef doesn’t go around hurting people…when he goes out with girls he lets them down easy…finds a way to let them break-up with him so they feel no remorse or pain…when I met you…and I found out who you were I felt there was a connection…I didn’t know Yousef was still with Dalal…I thought he lost since he was so quiet and secretive about her…I saw Dalal at the beach and I went over to see her…when I saw yasoof coming over…that’s when I knew he was falling for her…I was sure that Dalal saw him as a friend…I was sure up until today...but at the time I warned him to stay away from her…to keep his distance and not hurt her”
“what did he say?”
“yasoof was yasoof…he threatened me”
“how?”
“he threatened he’d tell you how I feel about you”
“me?”
“*chuckle* yeah you”
“*breathing*so you guys threatened each other…what happened next?”
“That Day on the beach he swore that there was nothing between them I thought he was just a friend of hers and I wanted to test that theory since Yousef told me that there was nothing between them…and I saw the look in her eyes and his…they weren’t friends…they were far from it”

“so Yousef loves Dalal? Or”
“he loves her…but I don’t think he loves her the way he loves Noura…or the way I love you”
my heart stopped what is he saying?!!!
“aa..Bader”
“No…don’t say anything...I just need you to know it…I would never hurt you” he was standing up and he turned to look at me.
“Deema lat5aleen Dalal ibroo7a…and I’ll see you around” he smiled and left.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!!

Dalool get’s heartbroken and I find out that Bader likes me?!! This is such a bad day!

3 hours passed with no sign of Dalool.

I got worried…it was 11 already.

7amad,5aled and Fajoor came over and saw me pacing in the living room.

Dalool didn’t deserve this…she was so happy to see Yousef and so excited for me to meet that pig!
Ugh! I hate him for what he did but I just want Dalool back before any one finds out she’s missing.

“Dayoom?”
I’m sure she’s fine…Yousef is out of the picture and she’ll move on…I know she will.
She just needs time alone…if I was in her shoes…I flinched just thinking that 5aled could do that to me.
“Dayoom shfeech?”
I mean seriously what kind of person does that?!!! if I ever see him again I swear I’ll make him wish he never met my sister.
“DAYOOOM!!”
“AHH!!”
I jumped up forgetting they were ever in the room with me. I don’t remember them coming in.
7amad’s eyes searched our chalet for Dalool…since it was so open you can see everything.
His eyes knew everything I didn’t have to tell him a thing. He knew I was worried because my “always in trouble sister” wasn’t around.
“wain Dalool?”
“oh?..emm..she’s out” I can’t tell them she had a fight with her…boyfriend?
“maradat?”
“wain ra7at?”
“Dayoom shfeech?”
5aled can read me like an open book…I can’t tell him I just can’t.
“ha? Em mafeeny shay…you guys want something to drink?” I walked towards the kitchen.
DALOOOL GET YOUR TINY ASS BACK HERE!!
“Deema” DEEMA?!! NOT GOOD!
“hala?” I half turned back to face him
“Dalal. Wainha?” he got angry.
“I don’t know” I caved
“again?!!”
“no she was out on the beach and she was upset…she went for a walk but she hasn’t come home yet”
7amad was half way out the door.
"wain ray7?”
“to get her back”
“Dayoom which way did she go?”

I pointed and he left.

5aled ran after him but 7amad sent him back.

So it was just the 3 of us waiting for their return.

1 msg unknown
I’m happy u finally know what u mean to me.

I read the message and was really confused.
5aled was next to me so he saw it. I could feel the anger gathering in him
1 msg from unknown
Ana bader by the way
I turned my head to see a very different 5aled.
this is when all hell broke loose...5aled grabbed my hand and pulled me out the chalet to talk. fajoor was busy with her phone to realize much.
………………………………………………

DALAL:
I stopped walking and I just stood were I was…I felt lifeless…the pain was too much and it was really cold.
My eyes were dry from all the tears and my hands were shivering from the chilly winds.
I noticed a dark figure approaching me…I knew who it was..I can tell that person from a crowd…7amad.
I turned giving him my back before he could see my puffy eyes.
“Dalal?” he asked concerned
“hmm?” I didn’t turn to face him and I didn’t want to talk.
“ta25er ilwagt…yala inrid”
I feared if I talked my voice would rat me out…I stupidly gave him a thumbs up without turning.

“Dalal?” he got close to me and I was trembling from the cold weather.
His warm hands held my shoulder turning me to face him.
“shsawalich?” I shook my head.

I didn’t want to think about Yousef or anything relating to him. I just want this pain in my chest to go away. 7amad was so close to me.
“Did he hurt you?” tears fell from my eyes and I nodded.

I couldn’t take it anymore i hugged him. I slipped my hands under his hoodie and I rested my head on his chest trying to forget todays event.

7amad held me not wanting to let go. He kept me close to him and I felt so much better. I inhaled his mind-blowing scent feeling safe…like nothing bad can happen. I felt protected nothing can harm me.

As I hugged him…I remembered 7amad warning me about HIM.
“please don’t say I told you so” I smiled
“*chuckle* I won’t….let’s go home”
He took off his hoodie and put it on me.
“I’m not giving it back” I was serious…it was cozy,it smelled like him and I just felt safe wearing it.
“7alalich” he smiled

21 comments:

  1. ;'( ;'( ;'( ;'( ;'( ;'( ;'( ;'( ;'( ;'( ;'( ;'( ba3ad? ;'( cause wallah i feel like galby metga6e3! wallah im speechless ma3arf shinoo agool! ya3niii i was asking for a post il7een i dont want it anymore! take it back! i dont believe ina my yousef can be a jerk! like that ^ !!! i cant and dont want to believe ina he can hurt someone!:( right?:( if i tell u im sad right now it would be an understatement!
    5aled and dayoom need to work things out and fast!! i believe in them! other than that i think i loved the post! next post please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ID!!!!!!!! hun i'm sorry :'(...no more sad faces --> ;'(

    shino u think ulove the post?!! ;P ;P

    yalla smile hun ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saying i loved.. ADORED the post would be an understatement:D!
    Saying i love 7amad would be too.
    i wanna scream and write in caps bs this is too big for it:)!
    wow.
    W O W !
    Please post soon.. magdar an6er akthar mn chitheeee:'(!!!!!
    i love you and your writing w esloubich w kelshay kelshay!!
    AAAAAAAAAHHH!! I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY IM SO SPEECHLESS!!!
    Soon. PLEAASEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSSSS! now 7amad could have his chance with herrrrrrr !!!!!!!!! i'm so excited!!!!!! I love this part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HATE yousef and bader oo LOVE 7amad and 5alid...
    thnx for the long post:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hatha a6waal post ib 7ayaatii garaitaaaa;****************** walaa ma tga9reeen!! bs galby tega6aa3 3ala dalaaal w 7amaad!! yousef is an ass!! mayfaker!1 ya3niii laish ye3aleqhaa!! 7maar .. bs 9ara7a estanast shway cuz nw ra7 ye7laa il jaw 7ag 7amaad w dalaal:p wala D 7ada ylogoon 7ag ba3aaa'6!! again thnx 4 the post;*
    xx
    R

    ReplyDelete
  7. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH! ID! shufay sh6ala3 min ur yousef!

    I stopped my hws haha, and read hal LONG post! thanks 7beeebti:***

    First, Intay a7san writer tadreen? wallah Im not joking or complementing, I just love Il story, la2 la2, mo Love it. I adooooooore it.

    7amad on the other side, Is hot, 3jeeb eyanin kil shy ya rby! a7sa edward bs less and kuwaiti version:***

    Badir and Deema, cute:** ma7beet 5alid wayd, a7esa mleeq somehow. Yousef! an ass, ugh "whats a man to do when he's loving two" just suites the momment :(. wallah I almost burst into tears, 7etan min kithr ma ana enjoying every line, I read it really fast without noticing the LOADS of lines. for the first time, agra shy o atkhayala A movie automatically.

    chena garagt wayd? ahehe sorry :$.
    And sorry for reading late, bs you know school and stuff :(.

    ILYSFM<33.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!! I love u i love u i love u !!! Finally he's gone ! Oh god he's such a pig !!!!! I hate that freak !!!! ;@
    7amad :( !! I love u :(


    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Despirate Dreamer;* : wow THANK YOU ;*** and i'll post as soon as i can ;**

    Zaina: hehehe yalla let's hope

    Rawan: ur welcome babe ;** (love them too ;P)

    R: hahaha ur welcome hun ;************

    Zarh : ;**** I really don't know what to say...THAANK U ;*

    Babe o9: I love u back!! hehehe ;***

    LOVE U ;********

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGGGGG I'VE BEEN SILENT READER FOR ALONG TIME BUT NOW I CANT HOLD IT ANY MORE !!!

    I LOVE MISHAAAAAAAAAARYYY ;'( !! YALLA 3AAD WHEN HE WILL TELL HER ANOUT HIS FEELING TOWARDS HER ! SO THEY CAN BE SUCH A GREAT PERFECT COUPLES !!!

    ^^^
    7aseet nafsy waayyd mshta6aa ! bs eb 3thry 9ara7a ;))

    yalla cant wait till the next post!

    love u :* and i love ur story <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. anon :LOL THANK U....bes whose meshary? :P hehehehe hun there's no one by that name :P
    LOVE U TOO:P

    ReplyDelete
  12. When r u gonna post c'mon ur killing me :( *sigh*


    Babe09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. okay I HAVE TO SAY THIS !!!

    9ARLI 1 WEEK READING THIS STORY O 7ADDY MAYTA 3LAYHA !!

    I even let my friends read it ;) shftay sawaytlich da3aya :P

    this story is amazing and very addictive i love ur writing and ur ideas .. 7amad MAKO a7san mnnah .. i LOVE him.. hes indescribable !! ashkara he loved dalal , i really want them to end up with each other

    yousef NO COMMENT , i never did love him !!! damma thgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!!!

    , btw i heard everything but the girl o 3alligat 3lay gimt asma3ha waayd ;p

    post soon ;****

    ReplyDelete
  14. Babe o9: i'll post tonight babe :*** as soon as i get it all down :**

    Unchained Melody:;* loool thanks for the da3aya so i guess i owe u a post tonight :P
    :***

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL wallla el3a'6eeem im laughing HARD right now !!!


    loool sorry im confused by other story and there's someone Called MISHARY !

    and i meant 7amad <3 !!!


    bss walla tha7akteeny lman gltay ena there's no one by that name !

    I LOVE U :****

    ReplyDelete
  16. where is our next post ;p ??!

    ReplyDelete
  17. anon: LOOOOOL no prob hun :*** LOVE U BACK ;*

    anon: later tonight...after midnight ;**

    ReplyDelete
  18. im dying here:)!
    POOOOOOOOOOSSTT! PLEASE:(((!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Licious !!!! :'( !!!! Plz walla I can't sleep :( !! Post it now :( pretty plz :(



    Babe 09:*

    ReplyDelete
  20. guys i'm working on it :**
    post in 20 - 30 mints :***
    i'll try my best to get it done faster :*

    ReplyDelete