Saturday, October 10, 2009

Part 69 :***

this one's for babe o9 :** and all my commenters :***
..........................................
Dayoom:

5aled took me to the side of the chalet, his eyes were scary…his look was scary!!
I didn’t know what to say…

“Deema…feeshay bainich oo bain bader?” he asked trying to hold back his temper.
“NO!walla there’s nothing going on”
“3ayal laish il a5 3inda ra8mich oo dazlich messegat?!”
“5aled…”
I didn’t know what to say. I remained silent.
“matwaga3t’ha minich” he turned to leave when I yelled at him.
“5ALED!!! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!”

He pinned hard against the wall and pulled my phone and read the message out loud.
His face was really close to mine and I didn’t need this now….my sister is missing and he doubts me?!!
“I can explain”
“It’s pretty clear don’t you think?”
This isn’t the same 5aled…his hand was bald up into a fist trying to hold back whatever was in him.
“5aled” I gasped in shock.
Doesn’t he trust me?
At that moment my phone rang and this just made everything worse. It was bader.
5aled walla mako shay bainy oo baina” he looked heartbroken.
“I’m not lying to you…5aled a7ibik”
“tell me everything”
The stupid person I was did…without telling him what happened to Dalool.
“LAISH IGOOLICH?!!!” Angry would be an understatement…he wanted to kill someone.
“I DON’T KNOW” I choked out terrified.
5aled was out of control and this just terrified me more.
I felt like I was going to lose him. My eyes began to tear up when I saw 7amad and Dalal in what I can assume is a large hoodie.
7amad’s hands were around her and he saw us and gave us a nod. 5aled walked in front of me towards them.
I followed him hoping we’re back to normal.
We entered our chalet and they all sat in the living room.
Dalal had the hoodie up covering her face. She was sitting next to 7amad her head was resting on his shoulder, his arm around her.

I kept looking at 5aled trying to figure out if he’s ok…if he’s still my 5aled.
He didn’t even turn my way. I felt like I wanted to cry…I just want to let it all out.
I got up when they all turned to look at me. I didn’t say anything I pointed at the kitchen and I left. As soon as I went through the kitchen door I let the tears fall as they wish.
I felt a hand turning me around. I was scared…he still had that angry look.
“lo mabainkom shay chan ma bichaytay” why was he so harsh?!!!
I’M CRYING OVER YOU!!!!
“you know what!!! I’ve done nothing wrong!” he filled the gap between us and I felt so weak but scared.
“I didn’t tell him to say those things!!! And I didn’t give him my number! And these tears are because of you…you jerk!”I pushed him away and I walked out of the kitchen not looking back. I sat with the others….I hope it’s not obvious I was crying.

What a great day this was!
He walked back but I didn’t look up at him or even glance his way. It was late and I helped a sleepy Dalool up to her room.

I went to my room wore my trainings and laid on my bed trying to sleep…I just couldn’t…this was a mistake.
Friends shouldn’t be more than friends…we’re falling apart…I didn’t want things to change.

I need him…but I can’t lose him as a friend…being more we’ll be a mistake.

1 msg from 5aloody
I’m out

What does that mean?!!! Ya3ni he wants me to meet him?!!
I got out of bed and grabbed my matching hoodie. I wore it over my white tank top.
It was really cold as I walked down the stairs. I saw him on the beach.
We can’t do this anymore…it’s ruining everything we had.
“Deema..”
“5aled I think we need to think about this”
“I agree” it killed me knowing he thinks we were a mistake.
I held the promise ring that was around my neck in my fist and as I was going to remove it his hands came over mine stopping me.
I looked up at his sad hurtful eyes.
“shga3ad itsaween?”
“giving it back to you” I answered confused I thought this is what he wanted.
“Deema…mu min awal ma e9eer feena shay you give up…ana mu ga3ad al3ab weyach…” as much as it comforted me and as much as I love him…I can’t lose him as a friend.

It was all too much so I turned to leave because my tears took over but he turned me around to face him. He pulled me into his warm perfect arms. His embrace made me realize what we were…we’re not a mistake.
“asef bas ilwa7d e’3ar…” he kept me close to him.
“a7ibik”
“then don’t ever give up on us…no matter what” his words soothed me.
I inhaled his scent and he kept me warm…I love him..no…I am head over heels out of this world madly in love with him.
“Deema lo itlfeen il3alam kila matlgain a7ad i7ibich kithry” he softly whispered in my ear.
He’s everything I want in a man. He takes my breath away.

We sat near the water…I was between his legs resting my back on his chest, his arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to him. I’m not sure but I think he inhaled my scent.
We were talking when he brought the subject I dreaded so much.
“7abeebty I don’t like it that he calls you… you need to tell him to back off…”
“Inshala…I just don’t know how” he pulled me closer and kissed my cheek.
“Dayoom… mabee a5ar3ich bas…mita itkooneen 7alaly?!!” he whined pulling me closer to his chest and kissing my neck which made me slightly flinch since I’m really ticklish…necks are my weak spot.
I laughed he just has that effect on me.
…………………………………………………..
DALAL:

I didn’t bother changing I threw myself on my bed while Dayoom tucked me in. my curtains are kept open as instructed by 7amad.
I can see him in his room…I smelled his hoodie I just couldn’t resist.
He took off his shirt and I just stared at his sculpted upper half…I didn’t realize that I was smiling…after this day I thought smiling was going to be a foreign concept.
He turned and saw me which made me blush. WHAT KIND OF PERSON SMILES AFTER GETTING HURT BY A PERSON THEY TRUSTED?!
I remembered what he did and that smile washed away.
7amad and I faced each other on our beds…I don’t remember how I fell asleep but I did.

2 weeks later (back at the city)

For the last 2 weeks Yousef has been calling me nonstop and I keep on ignoring him. His messages kept asking for just a few minutes to explain…or talk…or something but I am done talking.
It’s weird but I feel completely fine…I just miss that feeling...the feeling where you wake up knowing there’s that special someone in your life, finding a cute message from him…meeting him…missing him even when he’s right in front of you.
7amad was over at our house and we were hanging out in the living room.
“you ok?”
“never better” I smiled back
“Dalool” he used his subtle sad tone indicating that he knew I wasn’t completely fine.
“*laughing* I’m Fi-ine…I just..”
“you can tell me”
“I miss the feeling…not the person”
“the feeling?”
“you know” he looked like he had no clue.
the feeling of having someone…just knowing you have that person in your life…I don’t know what I’m saying *giggling*”
“la7’6a la7’6a…oo ana shinno?” I laughed with him.
you’re the one and only”
“good choice of words” we laughed
“ok but seriously…you’re ok?”
I stared at my lap as I blurted.
yeah…it’s weird I mean…I thought when I break up with someone I’ll never get over it but here I am 2 weeks later and I don’t feel a thing towards him…which means I was never in-love with him…I just hate the fact that I was played…that’s what hurts the most I thought I was smarter than that”
7amad lifted my head up to look at him…his eyes soft.
“hey…it’s his fault…he was an ass *laughing* and you’re smart but you trust easily”
so trusting is a bad thing now?”
“I’m not saying that…I’m just saying be careful” I smiled.
…………………………………
Dayoom:
two weeks passed and 5aled and I have never been stronger…it scares me a bit but there’s this smile stuck in my face that won’t go away.
Bader kept calling and I ignored him until today…
“aloo?”
“Deema?”
“hala bader”
“3ash min sima3 9otich…”
“3ashat ayamik”
“Deema? Why don’t you answer my calls?”
“em..I..Bader I don’t…emm”
CRAP!!! WHAT DO I SAY?!!!
“Deema I would never hurt you if that’s what you’re afraid of”
“Bader I don’t see you that way…I’m sorry” OUCH!! Was I too harsh?
“……….”
“Bader?”
“is this about 5aled?
” OMG!!!
“what?”
“5aled…I know about you two”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about” OMG!!
“Deema! Mu ga3ad at’3ashmar” he yelled in anger.
“lat9are5 3alay” I whispered in fear.
“………..meet me in XX now”
He hanged up before I had the chance to reply.
I grabbed my keys and headed to XX.
I stayed in my car trying to breathe and brace myself for whatever is going to happen.
I walked in and saw him with his head down wearing a red cap. He looked up at me and gestured for me to sit.
“tshrbeen shay?” I shook my head.
He took a sip from his drink and looked back at me.
“Deema…how long have you and 5aled been together”
“we’re friends”
“Deema! Mara7 a3eed su2alee….jawbeeny ib kil 9ara7a”
“what do you want from me?!!”
“the truth! I saw you two on the beach!”
SHIT!!
“Bader no one knows” I was weak
“you think i7ibich kithry?”
Bader”
“Deema…if you want me to stop I’ll stop but know that I’m here...he might not be”
The idea of not having 5aled in my life scared me…and it broke my heart that I was hurting Bader but I love 5aled.

With that he got up and left.
I went to my car and drove home…

1 msg to 5aloody
It’s taken care of 7ayatee ;*

1 msg from 5aloody
Shloon?

1 msg to 5aloody
I’ll tell you everything when I see u ;*

1 msg from 5aloody
Ok drive safely baby ;****
Ba3ad wa7da ;*

I smiled…god I love him.
I got to their house and messaged him that I was outside.
He opened the door and took me up to his room.
I sat on the chair as he sat on the bed motioning with his finger to go to him.
I laughed he was so funny.
I went over to him and as I was going to sit next to him he pulled me fast and sat me on his lap.
“5ALED!!”
He smiled widely and wiggled his eye brows at me.
I made myself comfortable on his lap we talked and I told him everything. He wasn’t happy that I met him.
“inzain laish magiltely bitroo7een lah?”
“5aled I wasn’t thinking…he knew about us and it freaked me out…ba3dain I wasn’t doing anything wrong… he knows I love you and I told him that I don’t see him the way he sees me and to stop” I could see a smile creeping up on his face.
Next thing I felt were his lips on my cheek…I wanted his lips so bad. I wanted to kiss his lips and bite them and just take them with me where ever I go.
“shga3ad it5zeen?”
SHIT!!! I WAS STARING AT HIS LIPS THE ENTIRE TIME?!!! OMG!!!
“ha? Aa…I have to go” I got off his lap only to be pulled back down on them.
“5aled!” I gasped I really didn’t see it coming.
“I want your lips” I WANT THEM MORE!!!!! I looked down embarrassed and flushed.
“can I have’em?” he asked
HE IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!
“5aled” I sounded more daloo3a than I usually am.
“mmm… I like the sound of that” OMG!!! HE SO WANTS IT!!
I bit my bottom lip fearing I might say something in the moment! But he took it the wrong way!!
He tightened his grip on my waist
“bityanineeeny!!!” he pulled me closer to him.
My face was an inch away from his….his scent was magnified a million times!!I just couldn’t help it….he smelled so good!

Somehow this man got under my skin and I still don’t remember how. There was a fire in me I never felt before….and that fire was screaming for him…demanding him.
My eyes took shifts looking at his eyes and his lips and this just drove him insane… I felt it when his grip tightened more which caused me to moan slightly from the pain.

That was probably a mistake because it just made things intensify. He closed the gap between our lips. I felt them on top of mine and it was weird but wonderful. I’ve never been kissed before and it just felt so right and so wrong…I always said I was going to kiss after I was married but somehow I just want this so bad.

His lips were perfectly on mine, he slightly moved them down and sucked gently on my lower lip. If I said I didn’t enjoy it I would be lying. My lips responded to his call and I started to take action. It was as if I knew what I was doing. My lips carefully sucked his upper lip….the things that went through me!!!

It was an outer body experience. I enjoyed the burning sensation under my skin and the tingly feeling running through my veins. My heart sang with joy and my eyes were shut focusing on every light touch.
…………………………………………………………….
2 months later at the chalet:
Dalal:

7amad has been amazing…he’s making me smile a lot more and he looks a lot hotter…is that possible?
Oh crap!!! ugh!!! Just when I thought I couldn’t fall for him any more I do!

7amad has something important to say and we went for a walk on the beach just the two of us.



As we were walking I remembered Yousef I don’t know why…I remembered when I bumped into him in the avenues 3 weeks ago. He was walking with some girl I’m assuming it’s his wife and he looked really happy. The way he looked at her made everyone realize just how much he loves her. As soon as he saw me his smiled faded. He looked away and kept her near him. I heard he got married and their wedding was a huge success. It was the talk of the week over at the women’s society that is… other words “gossip of the week”. His wife was very pretty…she was probably the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe he did that to her with ME!...i’m dull, pale and boring compared to her.


As I was walking next to 7amad feeling the soft cool breeze….the weather was perfect not hot and not cold just right.
We kept walking in silence, I could see that he was struggling with something, his mind was occupied…I just wish I knew who this lucky girl is! I felt the pain in my chest grow….will I lose him?
What if he gets married….will we still hang out?...I need him in my life…but…will he need me?
We walked pretty far when he finally stopped and turned to look at me.
“Dalal…fee shay muhim lazem yingal”
“oh?..”
He stepped closer to me and I could see that this was worrying him.
“I...It’s about the girl I like”
“oh?..” WHAT’S WITH ME AND MY “OH?”!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“more like love” 7amad has never said the L word before not even when he dated “Selma the crazy”
I felt my heart beat fasten…is he going to ask for my advice?!! I can’t take this anymore….WHY CAN’T I GET OVER HIM?!!
“a7ibha Dalal…amoot 3alaiha…” my god this is TOO MUCH!!! DON’T CRY!! JUST DON’T CRY!!!
He got really close to me and was looking deep into my eyes…what’s up with him?
“7amad?”
hal bint ityaninee…i6al3lee igroon!…kil ma asheel 3ainy 3anha e9eer shay…kil ma ashoofha a7es iny bamoot kila minha…kint ban6er lain tekbar shwaya gabel la agoolaha bas magdar il7een”
“cham 3mrha?!! 7amad laykon she’s 15!!!”
“*chuckle* la mu 15….lat5afeen…bas ilmushkila inny mayt 3alaiha oo ihya matadree wain ala ga6ha…minziman ana 7abha o0 ihya mu 7asa feeny”
“mino?”
“you” my heart jumped out of its place….my legs went numb and a cold rush went through my veins and up my spine.

Is this a dream?!!!

Next thing I knew was his lips on mine. My eyes closed instantly as soon as I felt his lips.

One hand was on my waist pulling me closer and tighter. His other hand resting on my neck pushing my lips closer to his.
My heart wasn’t beating anymore…everything was moving so fast and I didn’t realize what was going on!

I was enjoying it….my hands found their way around his neck. Our kiss turned into a make out session. I couldn’t stop…hell I didn’t want to stop.
I bit his bottom lip…I wasn’t in control anymore…I let the animal instinct take the lead. We kept this up for some time, my mouth opened as his tongue explored mine.

My first kiss!!

Our lips parted and I opened my eyes…and I wish I hadn’t.

WHAT WAS I DOING?!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT!!!!

OH MY GOD DAYOOOM!!! I PROMISED HER!!!!

I DON’T FREAKIN’ UNDERSTAND WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!

I MADE OUT WITH 7AMAD?!! 7AMAD?!!!

I stood there frozen in place staring back at him. He had a weak smile as he stared back at me.
7amad could see my hesitation, worry and worse my regret…his smile faded and instead fear took a hold of him.
I stepped away from him breathing heavily as if I just ran a marathon. I couldn’t breathe I felt like my rib cage was caving in.

He slowly lifted his arms up towards me. I took another step away.
My breathing wasn’t getting any better and my tongue was tied in a way I’ve never witnessed.
“Dalal” he slowly and carefully said stepping closer.
OMG! DEEMA!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!! SHE LOVES HIM TOO!!!! I CAN’T….I CAN’T LOSE HER…I JUST CAN’T
“I can’t” I barely chocked out through my trembling voice.
“Dalal…” he stepped closer
I moved away. I can’t do this.
“I’m sorry…I can’t *quivering voice*”
“a7ibich”
“I’m sorry” my shaky voice wasn’t getting any better and it showed I was scared.
I turned and I ran back home….back to the chalet.
I didn’t look back I just ran away.
………………………………………..
Dayoom:
I was in the chalet when a teary Dalool ran in and shot up the flight of stairs and I heard her slam the door loudly.
Something’s wrong.
Next thing I knew I could see a breathless 7amad on our porch..
His eyes were searching for her…as always.
…………………………………………………..
Dalal:

I avoided everyone for the last 3 days…I didn’t know what to do…I still can’t believe we kissed!!
I don’t want to hurt him…I love him…I adore him…I need and want him but…Dayoom…us…the gang…our friendship…him my best friend. This is falling apart.
My tears kept falling because I didn’t know how he felt…if I hurt him…oh god…I hope I haven’t.
I checked my phone and I had 71 missed calls!!!! And 23 messages.

All are from him.
Dayoom has been trying to comfort me…I think she thinks I’m crying over Yousef.
My door bursted open and it was a different Dayoom…she looked angry…upset…furious.
“I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!!!”
what?!”
“HERE I AM THINKING MY SISTER NEEDS ME WHEN IN FACT YOU CHOSE HIM?!!!”
“Deema”
YOU CHOSE HIM!!!! YOU CHOSE HIM OVER ME?!!! I’M YOU’RE SISTER!!! AND YOU CHOSE HIM!!!...YOU KISSED HIM!!! YOU KNOW WHAT…YOU AND I ARE NO LONGER SISTERS!!!”
My world came crashing down when I heard her say those words…little did I know how much she meant them… I gave up the man I was in-love with for her…and she has no clue.

26 comments:

  1. First :( !!!! La la la :( !!! Deema loves 5aled :( !!!! May9eer she's so selfish c'mon !!! 7aram 3alayha !!!!! :(

    Babe 09 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Just when 7amad confesses this happens!! and Dayoum is in love with khaled laish she's angry?! ifffff :"(

    Loving the post as usual!!

    -Freckles xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LI!!!!!!!! a7ib bader hahahahahahaha wallah a7ba! hes so funny tha7akniii!!! the post bess kent ga3da ath7ak madry laish! la2 bess wallah awnas shay ina just a few hours ago i came back men il hospital oo now i find a post men LI wallah u made my day!!!!!!!;D i loved the post next post please!!!;D;D;D love you!!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7adda I love ur blog ! I read the whole thing in like two days w I'm addicted ! w ur posts ybardoon el gulb loooong and juicy :p
    Thank you Thank you Thank you ! Love ur writing mashalla w can't wait for the next post !
    -Jo0

    ReplyDelete
  5. laaaaaa2 everything is wrong we need a post to fix it all;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yessssss finalllyyyy galaha! Bas laish she casnts?? Deeemaaa loved KHALED!! Laish itseeeer selfish?? Waaayy dalal loves 7amaaAad!! Mayseeer chthiii, they should b together!! Plz plz let them be together!!!:p I agree with rawan above!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG thx for the ded :$ ! ;******** I love u ;$

    Babe 09 ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. BKefha DEEMA!! etqth :s
    7amad ahhhhhhhhhh:*

    Thanks for posting, and post soon ;).

    ReplyDelete
  9. DEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ET7EEEEEEEEER!! la la jad mu 9a7yaa? 5alaa9 3indaha 5aled eshtabii ib 7amad .. laish ma tabii e5ethaaa testanes!! ya3nii 7alala 3alaiha et7eb w e5etha la2!! 7araatniiiii:@!!! hathii mu e5et kilish!!!! 7adhaaa selfish w ma tfaker ila ib nafshaa!! wai3 .. sry 77adii eshta6ait bs et7er!!

    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post soon .. bashoof a5rat-ha ma3a hal deema hathii!!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  10. Babe o9:yah yah first!!! we'll see what happens :S

    Freckles: Thanks but no sad faces --> :"( and we'll find out what happens next ;*

    ID!!!! OMG!!! r u ok?!!!...first yousef and now bader?!!! hehehehahahaha...:** feel better soon and i'm happy ur laughing ;P LOVE U BACK!

    JoO: Thank you!!! I love it when i read comments like yours they make my day :**
    ur so welcome babe and i'm working on it ;*

    Rawan: hehehe i'll see what i can do ;*

    Zaina: inshala by the next post all ur questions will be answered ;**

    Babe o9: ur welcome hun ;** love u too!! ;***

    Zarh:* : ur welcome and I'll post as soon as I can :*

    R: Loool i'm loving inch mishta6a we'll see what happens soon :*

    LOVE U ALL ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  11. No Way.
    La2.
    LAAAAAAA22!!;/
    Tadren Teshagagt Mn Kithr Ma I Was Happy He Confessed? I Even Started Laughingg! Mn il Far7a:/!
    Deemo 7e8adt 3alaiha Shtabe:p?!
    I don't think She Can Be This Selfish.. Akeed She's Dreaming:/! Huff:(.

    Poost Soooooonn! Please dont keep us waitingg:(! Im DYING:p!
    THAANK YOOOUU!:**

    ReplyDelete
  12. DEEEMA:@:@:@ ETNARFEEEZ!!
    DALAL 7RAAM:****
    5ALID ZOOQA:*
    BADER '3LAAA6 3LA MASKEEN!
    7MAD EYAAANIN
    NEXT POST PLZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!! IL YOM(A)
    7

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMMMMMMGGGG I JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSST HAATE HOW SELFISH IS DEEMA !!! YAA3NEE U R WITH 5ALED ESH TABY EB 7AMAD O DALAL ?!!! UGHHH ;@

    DONT MAKE THEM OVER ;( <3 !!!

    I LOVE 7AMAAAAAAAAD SO MUUUUUCH HE IS MY DREAM GUY !:*****

    THANK YOU <3 AND WAITING FOR THE REST TO COME VERY VERY FAST ENSHALLA ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. DEEMA IS SO SELFISH !!! MALEE8A I JUST HATED HER SELFISHNESS !!!
    intay shako b 7amad !??!?!?! u love 5aled right then why shoudl u care about 7amad !?!? dont u wnat ur sister to be happy !!


    dalal ksarat 5a6ryy !!! she sacrificed 3shan dayoom ! and its 7amad , the one and only 7amad !

    waaay he confessed !! ana lel7een moo m9adga !! 7beeby now hell think she doesnt love him back bs she does !! she does !! ;(

    please let him now about this o let them be together soon !! i love them together yshwgoony ;****

    POST SOON HUN , DONT KEEP US WAITING CAUSE WERE HOOKED !!;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. la2 wai3 5alas i hate bader t'thakert ina if bader was not bill story dalal wonldnt have known the truth oo they would still be together!! oo i dont believe ina he got married! i thought he would have waited for me! i hate him! yes im talking about yousef!! hmm shinoo ba3ad ee im fine now il7emdellah bess i cant get into details about what happened cause like i told u i know people that read ur blog bess il7emdellah 3al kel 7all! so how about that post??

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Despirate Dreamer ;* : hehehe I'm not so sure about the dreaming thing :/ bas we'll find out in the next post ;**
    anytime hun :** and as soon as i can i'll post ;**

    Anon :**: lool i can't today hun bas as soon as i can i will :**

    Anon: hehhehe ASAP i'll post bas i can't today ;*** i'll try my best to post in the next few days :*

    Unchained Melody:hehehaha inshalla i'll post as fast as i can :**

    ID!!!: not today hun ;** LOOOOL u hate him now? WOW!! hate yousef?!!! woah!! i'm so happy to hear that ur fine!!! il7imdella...posting as soon as i write it and u'll get don't worry :**

    LOVE U ALL :*******

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ** 7AMED MASKEEN :'( I LOVE HIM
    ** DEEMA SO SELFISH !!
    ** DALAL ALLAH YKOON FII 3ONHA ;(

    POST SOON PLZZZZZZZZZZ
    7ADICH 3AJEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBAAAAAA !!
    I LOVE UR BLOG O UR STYLE OF WRITING O I LOVE UUUUUUU ;****

    **DS**

    ReplyDelete
  18. **DS**!!!working on it now and i'll post as soon as i can :* I LOVE U BACK!!!! :*** thanks hun :D not promising a post tonight bas i'll try my best to get it all down :*****

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHEN IS THE NEXTTTTTTTTTT POSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  20. anon: i'm really sorry bas as soon as i can i'll post but within the next 2 days :** i'll try to post 2mrw night if i can bas walla i'm really busy :(

    love u :*

    ReplyDelete
  21. 7abeeebtii tonight there is a post ?;*

    take your time 7abeebtii mta ma shftay nafsich fa'6ya post for us

    la2ana ndryy warra hal '3eebaat postat 7adha tshwwwggg !!! hahaha

    ily <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. U R GOING TO POST TONIGHT right ? ;$


    yes yes yes pls post ;p thaaaaaaaank uuu ;*

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    5alaa9 9rt wath8a ana haha

    ReplyDelete
  23. ily (i'm guessing it's lilly :P sorry if it's not) : i'll try my best to post tonight bas if i can't i'll post 2mrw night :** love u :*

    anon:ur welcome...i'll try my best 2 post 2night :** as soon as i'm done i'll post.. love u :*

    ReplyDelete
  24. lool nope 7abeebti >> ily = i love you

    okay take ur time ;***

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anon:loool I LOVE U BACK :p hehehehe
    posting in a few 3ashanich :*

    ReplyDelete