Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blind Love 1

NEW STORY :D...

THIS IS NOT BASED ON A TRUE STORY ;**

....................................................

The doctor’s words kept repeating in my head…his words…never did I think words could hurt so much…but they can…

“I’m sorry Lulu …but your condition is permanent…there’s nothing we can do”

I remember hearing him say that and how much impact it had on me…I heard my father yell out his frustration on the Doctor. I heard my mom’s soft cry…my brothers pleads trying to calm down my dad.

It’s been a month since I got the bad news…I still haven’t adapted well.

Everything I had…every dream I dreamt…everything I wanted went away after that night.
…………………………………………………
Lulu was your typical Kuwaiti girl…smart, sweet, loved by her family and respected by a lot of people.

She didn’t believe in love or its necessities…she considered it a waste of time and just a road to heart break and misery not to mention it’s a way to ruin a reputation she’s not willing to lose.

She had a few close friends and was considered to be a cheerful person.

She looked at the bright side of things and was an optimistic…she loved the different colors of the world.

She loved to draw as something to do on the side but was never serious about it.

Lulu had good self-esteem and was confident in her decisions but it all went downhill after that night….that tragic night.

That one night changed Lulu’s life forever…
……………………………………………
Lulu:

It’s been 2 months and yet that night is all I think of…if I did one thing different I might still be whole.

I haven’t left my house…my cousin Joury has been trying to lift up my spirits.

She’s convinced me on leaving the house…for the first time since my accident. I don’t really know where we’re going but it doesn’t really matter it’s not like I’m going to enjoy the view. She just wants me out of the house…out of this darkness I’m in…but that’s all I’ll ever be in…
……………………………………

Joury is Lulu’s cousin and best friend…they’ve been close friends since forever…no one has Lulu’s back like Joury and vise versa…

Joury is in a serious relationship with Saif…he’s been very supportive with Lulu’s situation.

Though Lulu doesn’t really accept him or the fact that they’re in a relationship she believes should have never started.

Joury is determined to get her Lulu back…she hates what the accident did to her beautiful cousin…the cousin who was out going.

It’s winter and Joury thinks a walk would do Lulu good.

However Lulu doesn’t feel ready to face the world just yet…too afraid to step outside but knowing Joury Lulu will follow up with the plan.
……………………………………
Lulu:

I wore what was put out for me on the bed…since it’s winter I wore layers to keep warm. I wore my socks and I didn’t pay attention until the maid pointed that I wore different pair of socks…I wore my matching socks and wore sneakers waiting for Joury to pick me up.

Joury helped me in her car and drove off..

“I talked to Saif yesterday…he wants to see you”
“what for?”
“Be nice…you know how much he means to me”
“I’m sorry…I just think you can do better…and by that I don’t mean by dating”
“Lulu I know you hate the way we met but I think this might actually work”
“as opposed to the last three times?”
“Lulu! You’ve never been in a relationship so you don’t understand…”
“I know once you start you never stop…until you get married that is”
“you know what…you’ve been this way for a long time now…Saif is different…he’s not going to hurt me”
“what if he does?!! Joury I love you and Saif is just another guy to me…he’s just a number in your life to me…what if he’s not what you think he is?! What if he turns out to be just like all the rest?”
“Lulu it’s my life and you’re right he might break apart my heart but…I’m willing to risk it…you…you don’t even give a person the time or day”
“because that’s how WE were raised in case you forgot”
“why is Saif such a bother to you?! he’s been nothing but amazing to me and YOU…you know he’s different….don’t deny it”
“you’ve been together 2 years now? I don’t recall him mentioning anything about a ring on your finger”
“he’s not ready…and I’m not either…Lulu give him a chance…3ashany?”
“ugh! I hate it when you do that…FINE! Bas I’m not promising anything”
“I lo-ove you” she teased
“yeah yeah”
“haaay!”
“I love you too……****silence****……emm Joury I don’t think this is such a good idea”
“Nonsense you’ll be fine”
“I really think we should go back…I’m not ready”

She tried to convince me but this voice in my head was against it and my heartbeat certainly responded.

She came to my side and unbuckled my seatbelt helping me down…

“Where are we?”
“mamsha yam ilba7ar”
“oh..”
I held on to her as we walked on a smooth path…

Nothing changed…everything was…sad to me…just dark…

I heard the cars passing by and the children playing around.

After a few mints

Joury left me to get us something to drink
She sat me on this bench and I could hear the soft sounds of seagulls I think…it was really cold…I could feel my nose freezing.

“shfeeha it5iz hathy?”
“madree 3anha!”

I heard 2 guys from a distance…I turned away…

Joury is taking a long time to just get drinks…this is too much to handle…

I didn’t agree on this…

“low sama7tay?”
Someone near me called out…
“i5ty” I turned towards him.
“itha sim7tay bas ma3ay 7areem ikbar” what does that mean?
Am I supposed to get off the bench?

I mean I don’t have a problem with old ladies needing to sit down but…what about me?

“emm…o..ok”
I got up and took a step forward allowing the ladies to sit…should I just wait here standing while she comes back?

What am I suppose to do?

I didn’t get my phone….but what good will that do me?

I took another step forward hoping I get out of this mess…I hate this…I should’ve never left the house…I knew I wasn’t ready I knew !

“shfeeha hathy?” a kid asked
“hahaha yimken maynoona” another boy answered him.


Next thing I knew I fell on the ground because someone swung something against my legs…it felt like a stick.

“LULU!!” I heard joury’s shocked voice.

I heard the mean remarks the boys were saying ; their laughs and teasing… I reached out with my hand trying to get up…to find something to pull me off the ground…

I still can hear the mean things they’re saying…

Tears escaped my eyes…tears of embarrassment…tears of anger..
I felt a hand on my arm pulling me up…I assumed it was Joury.

“ta3awartay?” his voice was beautiful

I pulled my arm free quickly and as I did that Joury was holding me on both sides.

“7abeebty ta3awartay? Shgalo?”
“I told you this was a mistake take me home” I whispered loudly…

I heard that voice talk to the rude boys…

“he looks like he’s going to hit them...a7san”
“Joury just take me home”
“ok we’ll go now …”

We reached the car and as I was about to get in Joury saw Saif.

“Saif is here”
“What now?” I was not in the mood at all…I just want to go back home…back to my cozy bed.
“I didn’t tell him we’re here…”
Oh please don’t turn out to be another jerk in Joury’s life!!
“CRAP! He’s coming this way!”
“Did he see us?!”
“Yes he was looking around and he saw me…I don’t understand why he’s here”
“Does it look like I know?”
“Shut it! He’s almost here”
“Joury!”
“Saif”
“ga3ad adawerich…shlonich Lulu?”
“can’t you tell?”
“Lulu”
“I’ve been better”
“afaaa”
“so this is Lulu” I heard that voice again...the voice of the man who pulled me off the ground.
“and you are?” I asked still frustrated
“that’s for me to know and you to find out”
“whatever…Joury please”
“degeega Lulu”
“Saif shitsawee ihny?”
“shfeech? Ana gitlich aby ashoofich so I found out where you were going and I came.”
“stalker”
“akeed akoon stalker itha 3indy wa7da mithlich”
“mmm”
“JOOOURRY!” I held my tears long enough I was angry…this isn’t what I thought would happen…

I really didn’t expect this to happen to me.

“I have to go…I’ll see you…ma3aselma”
“alla y7af’6ich” he whispered

She got in and started the engine…

Joury loses herself when she’s around saif…it’s like nothing else exists and it pisses me off…




Am I jealous?




I got into bed and as the doors closed my tears left my eyes…

Who would want me now?

I can’t do anything on my own…it’s like I’m a burden to everyone around me…maybe I would be better off dead.

At least my memories would be that of a different Lulu…not the one everyone sees today.

25 comments:

  1. I likey Likey! ksarat kha6ri :(.
    O HATHA Bo BULE eyanin ;$. I wanty wanty!!!

    XD post soon<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this new story oo lulu 7adha taksir il 5a6er

    ReplyDelete
  3. a7la new story wanasaaaaa:D :D :D :D!!!! plz plz plz next post cant wait ;D 3rd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWW!! mashallahhh;* loved it! it was amazinggg!!! 3ajeeeb you have to continuueee!!
    loveya;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I LOVE ITT !!!!

    bs esh feeha lulu ?

    thank uu its seems that would be a GREAT story

    love u;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O you posted? oo a new story?:O
    i will read it oo comment right after game liverpool!:D ( inshallah efoozoon)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is INCREDIBLE!!!!

    Wallah mashallah!!!! Simply beautiful... galby ti8ada3!!! wallah!!!

    Can't wait for the next post!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ZΛRH:* : YES U R ;D!!! yes mr.blue is quite the ladies man if he can get us both to like him this fast ;P ASA i can hun ;** i'll try 2mrw ;*

    Rawan:thanks ;** and ur right ;P

    Anon:;D ;D ;D inshala 2mrw ;***

    H;* : 3asho ilfourth ;P

    always.be;* : ;D :D love ya right back ;** Thanks ;*** inshala i'll post soon ;**

    Anon:Thanks hun ;*** u'll find out what's wrong with her in the up-coming post ;P...LOVE U TOO ;***

    ID!!!: LOOOL yes i did :S...inshala Liverpool wins big time ;P

    Anon:Thanks Hun!! ;***** inshala i'll post soon i'll try 2mrw night..

    LOVE U GUYS ;***
    oh...question...has anyone figured out what's wrong with Lulu?

    ReplyDelete
  9. eeeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! i think;s hahahahahahahahahah!!! barca 0-0!!!:( yalla 3adii il7een liverpool!!!!:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. NEW story oo ana madry!!!
    anyways I LOVED it! ma7abit saif! inerfezzz! i LOVE ishloon it is different then other stories bess la7tha whats wrong with her?;s
    loved it oo NEXT post please!!!!!!
    love you!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it !

    next post please

    ReplyDelete
  12. ID!!! u'll figure it out in the next few posts ;P LOVE U BACK!! ;***

    Anon: thanks ;* working on it and i might post tonight...late at night....bas i'm not promising (Lo-ooong day for me today :S)

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7abeebti yala its ok take ur time ;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anon: thanks love ;** posting tonight for sure and if i'm up to it i'll post 2 posts today...madree i just feel like a ball of energy ;P

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHAT THE FISH!!
    AMS I WROTE A WHOLE POST WAINHEE!?
    Laykoun ana 7almana?
    La Mu Ma38oula;/!
    Anyways I figured out Whats wrong with herr;$!
    Im smart aren't I?
    I did I Did Wallah I did!
    She's.. Bl.... Mabe a5areb 3alaihum:p!
    Im right aren't I(A)?
    I LOVE YOU!
    YES YES I DO!
    POOOOSTTT SOONNN;;*
    * I have no idea what i just wrote tara.. bs im posting this comment.. Bsmellah.. *

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Despirate Dreamer!!!: Lool mashala 3alaich ;P yes love ur smart ;D hehehe posting tonight ;** if i'm up for it u might just get 2 posts ;P

    I LOVE U BACK :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. finally got around to reading your story sorry it took me forever 7uby I love the beginning im curious to know what exactly is wrong for her WHICH is why I am going to read the next posts ;p

    LOVE YOU ;**

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE YOU! im addicted to ur stories! keeep posstinggg more!!!!!! but noo depressing ,heart aching storied :( i already read this and its impacting me!!! ( which is good btw!:p people who impact the reader ARE GREAT WRITERS!)

    :**

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love ;***: no harm done hun ;* hehehe ok ;P LOVE U MORE ;**

    Anon: THANKS 7oby ;** inshala i'll keep'em coming ;P i'll see what i can do about not writing heartching stories...i love hearing that i impact my readers bas inshala in a good way ;**LOVE YA ;**

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hii Licious!!
    Im a new blogger w bes kan wudi agoulich ina i A D O R E your stories!!
    The way you write is veryy impressive!
    In3ijabt ib the first story malat 7amad w dalool, you have no idea to what lengths id go just to read it!

    I didnt have much internet time when i was reading it so i just read it from my blackberry kilyom! Even in school :D

    You're the main blogger that inspired me to write w thankyouuu so muchh!
    Keep it up, i love youu wallah;**

    P.S. Inshallah ya3jibich my blog, still haven't posted ila a clarifying message bes inshallah ma3a ilwagt you'll like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. L o v e l ii s t a;**** : welcome to my blog hun ;*** Thank you i'm so happy you you like it...you should see me right now you have no idea what comments like urs do to me ;****

    To just inspire you means the world to me... ;** I really don't know what to say ;D I love you back ;***
    inshala i'l check out ur blog As soon as i can...can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. L I C I O U S;******

    Wallahh ini istanast that you commented w sorry ini t2a5art 3alaaich, ill post soon inshallah, i have half of the second part finished, bes now ana bil shalaih w ra7 akamlaa after i study for my mock exams in january :( ;**

    Testahlain akthaar mn chthii wallaah!!
    I adore your personality and your blogs and everything to do wih youuu :D

    Sorry t2a5art 3alaich again;**

    ReplyDelete
  23. "I enjoy reading your post guys,,, just keep posting. Love Status
    "

    ReplyDelete