Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blind Love 7

Joury:

My eyes were prisoners to his intensifying stare…my heart pounding…he was with another man probably his friend…he was saying something to him but kept his mad eyes on me…Saif still stood by me…watching him…knowing what’s coming isn’t going to be easy.

………………………………………
A few minutes earlier…just before his eyes landed on them.
He was out with his friend 3bdallah…he noticed a girl on a far bench on the phone…not just any girl….his sister Lulu…he lifted his eyes and there they were…
“oh Saifo…minziman 3ana”

He could feel the anger inside him increasing…not ever has he felt this way…he could see how scared Joury was…3abdalla was quiet observing his close friend…trying to figure the sudden change in mood…

3abdalla has a way of changing the mood around you…he’s charming and can easily make his way in to any ones heart…he’s most appreciated when things get rough between men…

He and his older brother work in his grandfather’s company…he worked hard to get that job and didn’t accept the easy way in…in other words he earned his position as the head of the advertising department…he’s also the youngest to ever get a rank that high.

He has no sisters …just his older brother and a younger brother whose known to be the biggest flirt in Kuwait….he’s trying to change that but he’s also benefitting from a few lines that his brother came up with ;P…

“3bdallah wad Lulu ilbait ana yaylik ba3ad ishway” he said slowly and carefully still keeping his eyes on Joury and Saif…who might not make it through the night…
“mino Lulu?!”
“illy ga3da ibroo7a bizawya”
“9waili7”
“3abood saaw illy 6alabta minik”
“inshala…9aloo7 la tinsa 3omrek malna 5ilg ma5afer”
“e9eer 5air”

3bdallah reluctantly walked away searching for this so called Lulu and taking her to 9ali7’s house…the things that went through his head as he looked around for her…

Who is she? Why was he so upset? Why does he want me to take her to his place? And why can’t the girl get there on her own? Who was the girl with Saif whom 9ali7 had the death stare with?

He walked around until he found this beautiful young lady sitting alone in the dark on a bench…the phone was to her ear.

“I’ll talk to you guys later…bye…bye!!...wella bye!” her voice was delicate with that slight feminine pitch to it…he could tell she was spoiled…or daloo3a…

He was still near her and it surprised him that she didn’t look up at him…he needs to know if this is lulu.

3bdalla knew 9ali7 had a sister but didn’t really meet her or know her name…so he didn’t really quiet link it yet..

“aaa..Lulu??”

Lulu lifted her head up towards that beautiful sound….but she was slightly taken aback…she really wasn’t expecting anyone..

“na3am?”
“9ali7 galee a5thich weyay ilbait” you can see how a girl might miss understand that sentence…
“NA3AM?!!”
“9ali7 ********* gayleee awa9lich baita”

Her heart was pounding…9ALI7?!! HER BROTHER 9ALI7?!! 9ALI7 WAS OK WITH HER GETTING IN A CAR WITH ANOTHER GUY?!!!

“and you are?”
“3abdalla flan ilflani....mishaina?”

She was reluctant…what to do? She can’t trust a stranger but he does seem to know her brother…but…oh crap…

“is 9ali7 here?”
“ee…mash’3ool..you’re?”
“his sister… 3addy an6era”
“mara7 asaweelich shay…you know what I look like and besides 9ali7 would kill me if I harmed a hair on your head..ha? mishaina?”

For a split second Lulu felt like someone punched her hard…but it’s not his fault…

She nodded…she was really confused to whether or not to trust him.

She heard his footsteps getting weaker…which meant he walked away…Crap…

“Lulu? Ha? Yala mishaina?”
“aaa…3abdalla?”

3bdalla isn’t the type of guy who’s into this whole love scenario every girl wants or the rubbish he hears about the feelings his friends have towards their girl…but hearing her say his name was weird…it moved him somehow…

“hala?”
“I kinda need your help”
He walked back to her slightly anxious to what it is that’s bothering her?
“shfeech?”
“emm..just hold my hand and guide me through this”

He was confused at first…she reached out her hand waiting for him to take it…he looked at her hand and back at her…nothing seemed to be wrong with her…she looks completely fine.

He took her hand…and as they walked out into the lighted streets he noticed that her beautiful eyes were focusing on a point not moving at all…he knew then that Lulu was blind.

He recalled what he said and felt like an ass..

“Lulu asf makan ga9dy”
“6aaf” he smiled…still staring at her
“are you staring at me?”
“maybe”
“stop*giggling*”
“inshala”

He opened the door for her and helped her in still staring at her…

However…someone on the other side kept his eyes on Lulu…this is the second time he’s seen her…the stranger….he saw 3abdallah approaching her…he saw everything…he kept his eyes on her…fearing 3bdalla might hurt her he followed them back to her house…made sure she was in and 3bdalla got back in his car.

…………………………………………………………..
9ali7 kept staring at them as he approached with every step he’s anger increases...
…………………………………………………………..
Joury:

He walked towards us…I froze in place scared shitless…I didn’t know what to do my head was a blank…magdar aragi3!!!

Saif stood in front of me blocking me from 9ali7…boy was that a mistake…his anger only seemed to get worse.

“AYA 7YWAAAAAAAN” PAOWWWWW!

Next thing I knew Saif fell to the ground and 9ali7 was standing in front of me…

“9ali7” I said shocked out of my mind
“JIDAMEE” he said angrily motion with his head…holding back his anger…

Saif got up and...fought back…9ali7 couldn’t hold it in any longer…he kept shouting foul language and kept beating the crap out of Saif…all I could do was watch…

“9ali7 stop it!!!”

Saif and 9ali7 kept hitting each other…I kept yelling for them to stop.
9ali7 kept punching Saif and kicking the life out if him…Saif fought back…he swung a few good ones but they’re both men I love I couldn’t stand watching this…I could see the blood coming out of their noses and mouths.

“stop it!!!”

Saif looked like a dead man…I was so scared…it’s the first time I see him this badly hurt…but they were killing each other…9ali7 held Saif from his shoulders as he knee punched him right in the gut…he grabbed his head and hit it hard against the wall…he let go and Saif fell hard on the ground…I kept crying insanely…

When this happens right in front of you…it’s something you can’t imagine…it’s too much to handle.

“stop it!!! 9ali7 just stop it!!!!”

I ran next to Saif…placed my hands on his bloody face..
“Saif?!” I whispered…he opened his eyes…
“are you ok?”

Next thing I felt was a hand right above my elbow pulling me up and away from Saif.

I cried never have I been this scared in my life…

“let go” I whispered
He gave me the scariest look…I swear I could’ve passed out from the sight of it alone.
HIDHA!!!!” I heard his voice as I spun around and saw him running towards us…

“NO!”

9ali7 let go of me as he and Saif went at it again…this time Saif wasn’t holding back…neither was 9ali7.

I could hear their bones crackling…9ali7 pushed Saif against the wall…

And threatened him with his crazy eyes…my heart was pounding…

He turned to face me; walked towards me and he held my arm and pulled me violently behind him…I kept looking back at Saif to make sure he’s ok.

9ali7 looked like he had a bloody lip and nose…and a soft black eye…it was really small…that’s all…my Saif was unrecognizable…
He pushed me through his passenger door and climbed in the car and drove off…he was quiet…I kept my eyes straight ahead.

I was still shaking…this is not good…this is so not good…I’ve never seen 9ali7 this angry before.
I made sure I didn’t look his way as he sped god knows where to…he wasn’t heading home.

He started to yell at me…

Safal feeeni lain gal bas….after he sort of calmed down he started to somewhat talk…and this is what I call him “calmed”.

“maynifa3 ma3ach ilkalam?!!! Hal 7aywan mintay shayfta marathanya”
“intay mithl l7mara ray7atla bikil the8a?! 3in abo darich matist7eeen?!! Ana awareech”
“stop*crying*”
“la la masima3at 3eeday…bashoof a5rat’ha weyach”
“9ali7*crying*”
“ismy mayingal bilsanich!”

He punched his car hard…I swear I would pee on myself right now…I want my bed and my blanket on top of me right now!

“9ali7...Lulu”
“ma3alaich min Lulu”

He stopped the car on the side of an isolated wide road…my heart was beating so fast…I could hear his heavy breathing.

“what the hell were you thinking?” he asked softly
……………………………………………………

9ali7 couldn’t control his anger anymore…this isn’t anyone…this is Joury…seeing his Joury with his former friend Saif drove him to his limits.

And this is after he warned them. It wasn’t just because he was jealous…not only because his Joury was in the picture but it was partly because he felt like they were defying him…testing him…disrespecting him.

As much as his heart ached over his Joury…and as much as it hurts him to see her this scared and terrified wanting to comfort her…there was a part of him that wanted to show her what a man really is.

He wanted her to know he’s not going to tolerate her mistakes anymore.

“9ali7 please *crying*”

It’s eating him alive…why the hell did I fall for her? He kept repeating…

He stopped the car for less than 5 mints just to breathe then got it started again and headed home.

He parked the car as Joury kept crying softly.

He pulled her behind him to his room from the private entrance.

“stop it!” she fought back after she was in his room

He pushed her against the wall.
He let it all out on her…everything bothering him , every frustration all out on her…
Safal feeha again….he just hated that the one he loves is crazy over another guy…
“Why the hell are you doing this?!!!”
He lost it.
“Because I!!!” he punched the wall right next to her face. Joury shut her eyes close scared. He wanted to yell at her the words he kept for so long …I love you…but he felt like she doesn’t deserve them…

“…7asafa 3alaich Joury…matwaga3tich chithy ” she felt the burning sensation back in her chest…being a disappointment isn’t something Joury accepts easily…specially when it comes from 9ali7.
9ali7 moved away from Joury… Trying to look at the big picture…this isn’t the Joury he loved…he knows he still loves her but…why is she acting so stupid?!!

He sat down on his bed trying to calm down…making sure he has complete control of himself..
His phone rang…

3bood calling…

“aloo hala 3bdala?”
“hala feek…we9alt Lulu ilbait…int shlonik?” 3bdalla wanted to know if his friend did anything…that would be considered crazy..
“3bood akalmik ba3dain”
“ana mawjood ha?”
“matga9er 7abeeby”

He shut the phone and looked up at Joury who was still glued to the wall….slightly shaking.
9ali7’s hurtful words kept repeating in her head…not sure what’s going to happen next.

She saw him on his bed…rethinking…his gaze met hers and that alone made her shiver.

“Ta3alay bakalmich” he motioned her to sit next to him.

Her shaky legs walked towards 9ali7.
She sat herself next to him looking down at her knees…scared shitless…
“jawbeeny 3ajbich illy 9ar?”
Her head spun up to see his face shocked with the question..
“wh..what?...*turning to face her*…n..no”
“ana bafham what the hell were you thinking?!..ana shgaylich? Mu gilt matgarbeen yama?” she nodded

He kept looking at her waiting for the reason…

“9a..a..asfa”
“shfaydat asfa?! Fahmeeni shilly igna3ach?”
“a7iba” she whispered looking down at her knees...that word hurt him in way that can't be described...
“bas2lich so2al oo jawbeeni” she nodded with fear in her eyes..
“awal wa7ed kalamtee ibwagt’ha kintay it7beeena?”
“9al”he interrupted
“Jawbeeni”
“yes but”
“no buts you loved him at the time…inzain thany wa7ed?”
“what are you doing?”
“Jawbeeni”
“at the time…yes”
“illy warra?”
“yes! I cared about them at the time!”
“what makes you so sure it’s love this time?”
She really stopped to wonder…does she truly Love Saif?
“because he’s different”
“I don’t see that…ashoof wa7ed yil3ab 3alaich…unlike him I truly care about you”

For the first time Joury saw 9ali7 differently…not in the same way she’s been seeing him all her life but…it was like an eye opener…it was as if he was this complete stranger…kibar ib3ainha
how he cared about her but his attitude pushed her to the edge …

She got up and walked away from him irritated…she was upset…frustrated…Saif isn’t playing on her…why does he judge him??…why was he so over protective?!!

“why are you doing this 9ali7?!!” she turned around scared 9ali7 was right behind her…
“hal 7arakat itba6leenha… walla Joury ill mara ilyaya bitshoofeen shay mashftee”
Like today wasn’t enough for her…
“mayinfa3 ma3ach shay…wain mobilich?”

Her bag was on his bed….he moved away to get it. However Saif’s secret phone was in her back pocket.

He took out her phone and searched her contact list and her phone calls…nothing indicated it was Saif.

“shlon itkalmeena?” he strictly asked..
“ha?” she contemplated whether or not to tell him about Saif’s phone but decided not to…
“Shlon. itkalmeena?!” he asked again slowly.
“I call him from home”
He walked back to her…Joury slightly fearful from his attitude.
“…sim3nee 3adel…6al3a mako min ‘3air matgoleenee…itkalmeeni gabel latsaween ayshay Fahma?!...hal isboo3 bitnameen 3indina…”
“isboo3?!”
“lat5aleeni agool shahar”

Yes ladies and gentlemen…Joury once stayed at her uncle’s for almost a month…her parents were away on business…they usually are so she spent that time with her cousins…back then she didn’t know this side of 9ali7…

He was just 9ali7…her cousin who took good care of her and Lulu…

He moved away from her and walked towards his door…held it open for her…she found the strength to walk out.

God knows what’s going to happen now…

She called her parents and told them she’s spending the night at her uncle’s she could feel 9ali7 near her…

She felt something towards him…how he truly cared and somewhat had the right to do what he did…but she couldn’t really grasp what was happening to her at least not yet…

“I need to get my things from home”
“ana ayeebhom”
“no…I need to go…baroo7 ma3 ildriver”
“imshay weyay ana awa9lich”

She followed him…quietly…

As she got in the car he turned to look at her…

“Joury tathkreen illy giltlich eya?”
She turned to face him…worried.
“3an?”
“6af”

She really wanted to know what was making him so…tongue tied.

He parked outside her house.

“5ams degayeg”
“3asher”
“gilt 5ams”
“magdar ib 5ams degayeg!”

He motioned for her to leave.

As she got out…9ali7 watched her get in her house…he rested his head on the steering wheel…trying to understand what’s going on.

Trying to let this pain of his disappear…does he still love Joury? Is she that same Joury he fell for?

He heard his door open…she got in with her huge bag.

It’s been 12 mints…ma7as feehum kilish.

“9ali7?” she asked worried…she could see something was killing him.
“yala mishaina”

He drove her back to his house.

She walked into Lulu’s room…greeted her…and went to the bathroom.
9ali7 came into Lulu’s room saw that no one else was there and sat on the bed as Lulu’s heart started to race.

“Lulu?”
“na3am?”
“kintay tadreen 3an Joury oo Saif?”
Her head was down.
mara7 a3a9eb bas abby jawab”
She nodded
“Lulu mat5afeen 3alaiha?...”
“embala akeed!”
“3ayal laish magilteely?”
“shlon agoolik 9ali7?! It’s not that easy”
“imyanenaty bint 3amich tadreen?!”
Lulu giggled…
“ba6lib minich 6alab”
“amerni”
“itha fakarat itshoofa itgoleenlee”
“what?!”
Lulu…a5af 3alaiha…itha bitshoofa aw bitkalma aby 5abar”
“9a-ali7”
she whined
“tadreen mafaker illa ibma9la7t’ha…imwafga?” she nodded
“5ala9 3ayal…ana mashee tamreen 3ala shay?”
“salamtik… love ya” he kissed her forehead
“mu kithry yal ‘3alya” she smiled
As he left her…

Joury was in the shower…after her shower she wore her undies and bra and walked out…
Showers unwind Joury in a way. It just relaxes her…

“hey”

Joury got dressed and grabbed a cotton swab as Lulu continued…

“you mad at him?”
“who?”
“9ali7?”
“I don’t want to talk about it”
“3ala ra7tich…emm Joury I’m really sleepy”
“me too…”

Joury slept next to Lulu as her tears fell down her cheeks…

Everything seemed to be going down hill for her…it’s been nothing but bad luck this year…
Her cousin get’s in a car accident…

She gets caught by 9ali7 about her relations with Saif.

She had to dump him TWICE!

And now 9ali7 doesn’t trust her…he’s watching her like a hawk…what could possibly get worse than that?!

She slept next to Lulu wondering what’s going to happen.
…………………………………………
5 days later….
Joury:

I’ve been following his rules…I haven’t left the house…I don’t feel like it anymore…to say that I don’t miss Saif would be a lie.

When you’re used to someone for so long it’s hard to just change that in a night…just hearing his voice was a comfort to me…he closeness alone brought me security…the way he looks at me made my day..and to say goodbye to all that…to let it all go isn’t as easy.

Not when neither one of you wants to let go.

I haven’t spoken to Saif since that day…I can’t bring myself to do it and I’m not as stupid to do the same mistake twice.

God if there was only this other world I can run to where everything I wanted could happen.

I would have Saif….9ali7 wouldn’t be as disappointed…Lulu could have her sight and optimistic side back…my parents wouldn’t travel as much…where everything around me would just be it…normal…relaxing and fun.

I barely got out of bed…I’ve never been this way before…I’ve been crying a lot and that made Lulu cry which made me feel worse so I cried even more.

I DON’T CRY! I DON’T!

I don’t know what’s with me…I just feel so out of control and overwhelmed that tears comfort me.

I haven’t seen 9ali7…I try my best to avoid him.

I dragged myself to the bathroom…washed up and all.
Went back and threw myself on the bed again.

Lulu walked in with the help of Jessie.

“is she still in bed?”
“yes Lulu”
“ohooo…Joury?...Joury?...Joury!!”
“na3am?!!”
“get up”
“I’m up”
“good”

She walked out with Jessie

“I’M IN THE LIVING ROOM WAITING!”
“OK!!!”

As I got up I saw him pass the room…he saw me and kept walking. Is he mad at me? why should

I care?!! UGH!! Because I do that’s why!

I hate this!

My cell rang and I picked up after the fourth or fifth ring.

“aloo?”
“did you get out of bed yet?”
“yes!”
“ok ok”
“shfeech im3a9ba?!”
“mafeeni shay!”
“look I’m just going to say it”
“what?!”
“we’re worried about you”
“I’m fine”
“yeah?”
“yes!”
“mhmm”
I giggled…something about my girls they’ll always find a way to cheer me up.
“Lulu galat lokom?”
“na3am na3am…alo5ot ilfa’6eela Lulu ******”
“ya 7mara laish gilteelaha?!! Chan sawaina feeha daga”
“mu waget ildagat wala inich mu 9a7ya”
“ana mu9a7ya?!! Shtabeen!?!”

I giggled they’re crazy together and they just draw a smile on my face.

“hay intay!”
*****silence****
“oh! Ana?”
“la yadee ee intay 3ala mino mita9leen bala oo ma5sreen ra9eedna 3alaih? Abee ashoofich!” hind maynoona ishwaya…matjamel itgi6ha bilwayeh….
“I’m not in the mood for an outing”
“yala 3ad 3ashana?! Please Joury latreedeena”
“guys wala I’m not in the mood for anything.”
“Joury we’re picking you and Lulu up at 7”
“Hiiiiiiiiiiind”
“no Hind no nothing you better be ready”

They hung up…god why can’t they get I’m not in the mood for anything right now!

I pulled myself across Lulu’s room to her closet where my clothes were hung.

Grabbed my skinny jeans and an oversized pullover and walked out to see Lulu.

I sat in the living room right next to her.

“you told the girls didn’t you”
“me?!! never!”
“shut up”
she giggled.

God I love her…she does look out for me. but it’s just that feeling when you see someone close to you ..and you can’t help but smile no matter what you’re facing…she’s like that.

At 6:30

Lulu got up to get dressed.

We have a system where Lulu can identify which is which…on the hangers are little plastic tags…a circle tag…a square tag…a triangle tag and so on for each outfit.

As I was waiting in the living…she walked out in her dark blue juicy and came towards me.
OH CRAP!

I have to tell him don’t I?! ugh!! I really don’t want to.

“Lulu tell 9ali7 we’re going out…here call him” I gave her my phone
“He’s home….9ALI7?!!....9AAAAALI7!”
“why are calling him?!!!”
“to tell him! You just Said you want me to tell him”
“I meant by phone!”
“he’s home!!!”
“Na3am?!” I lifted my head and there he was…I looked away as Lulu spoke on my behalf.
“bin6la3 ma3 Hind oo Jinan”

I could feel him staring at me…I kept my eyes on the T.V.

“aha…wain inshala?”
“madree yimken coffee shop or something”
“ita9lay 3alayhum oo gooleelee wain bithab6”
“ok?” Lulu really has no clue about the deal more like obligation I have to 9ali7….
After asking the girls…
“we’re going to xx”
“ala weyakom…3atis3 intaw bil bait mashee?”
“we’re always home at that time”

He walked away…I still didn’t look at him.

We got in the car with the girls.

I hugged them both…hind really sucks at hugs…she stiffens somehow and she rarely hugs…however Janoon…she's a crazy hug machine.

“better get this party started”

I smiled as the pumped up the stereo…Janoon was dancing in the back holding Lulu’s arms forcing her to dance with her…Hanood was moving her head with the beat as her fingers played softly with her hair and her right arm holding onto the steering wheel.

We arrived and walked into the coffee shop…

12 comments:

  1. O

    M

    G

    IM A SCAREDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SHITLESS MU JOURY!!! a7ib 9ali7777777777777777777 ow im loving 3aboooooooooooooooooooooooood inshallah i7ib lulu ow inshallah they bump into him bil coffee shop... ya36eeeeeeeeech alf 3afya 3ala hal eventful post...

    btw u shouldve seen me kila ma u described the punches id yell ayyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaaa5 omggggggg mskeeeeeeeeeen...hehehe 7alti 9a3ba il9ara7a...

    bas a7ib 9ali7777777777 a7ibaaaaaaaaaa...5ala9 make him fall in love with me tara ill take extra care of him...


    joury if u dont wake up and realize he loves u tara ill steal himmmmmmmmm...eee tara agoolich LOL

    LULU is the best...i love her

    yallaaaaaaaaa go team 3aboodi hahahah

    luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ur stories are AMAZING mashalla ur soooooooooooo talented
    9ali7 eyanin bes y5are3 lma y3a9ib

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9aliiiii7 is amaziiiiiing ooooo amaaaziiiiiiing ooo even more amaziiiiiiiing!!!!! bess never get on his wrong side ;P im luving the story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nawarii;**:LOOOl!! we'll see in the next post what happens in the coffee shop :P ala e3afeech 7abeebty ;** hehehehe 3ad ilpunches 5a6eera specially from the one and only 9ali7 :P

    afa 3alaich ya ba5ta itha 5athach :P (5ala9 i'll deliver the message to my character 9ali7)
    Lool just take him joury certainly doesn't realize what right in front of her :p

    LOVE YA BACK ;***

    Dalal;* :Thanks hun ;*** yup better stay on 9ali7's good side otherwise ur in for a rough ride :P

    Rawan;** : I'm so happy to hear it :D

    Choco Loco ;** :heheheh yup that's 9ali7 alright ;P

    LOVE U ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loove ur long posts ! loovin the action !
    im hoping 3bdla falls for lulu ! =)
    whos the stranger !? baa6 chbddi =P
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHY IS 9ALI7 ALWAYS MESSING EVERYTHING UP :@!
    GO TEAM SAIF.
    hahaha cant wait till next post
    tima Q
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooommmmmgg ilyoom ikteshaft inna ur an ammazing amzing writer abbai seriously i cant wait for the next post bamoot illa shay yya laytni a3aref this blog min ziman
    III AMM SOO IN LOVVVE WITHH 9ALLLLIIII7;;;;PPPPP
    Seriusly i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LICIOUS I LOVE YOU!!! YOU PUT EXTRA 9ALI7!!<3<3
    a7iba 7abibi wallla ;***
    Post soon!!
    I have a feeling SAIF is in the coffee shop!! HMMMMMM...

    -Freckles xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charmbracelet;** : I'm so glad to hear it :P i've been thinking about shortening my posts bas since u guys are liking my long posts then no need to change that :P we're all hoping Lulu's luck might turn around :P ooo the stranger...well he'll be revealed in later posts ;P

    tima Q ;**: Loool ur my first reader who's siding with Saif..GO TEAM SAIF :P!! hehehe

    M76;**: OMG thanks hun ;*** I'm thrilled to hear it ;D oh yes 9ali7...well he's taken over the hearts of my readers ;P I love u right back hun ;**

    Freckles ;**: I LOVE U TOO <3 extra 9ali7 all the way :P...inshala ASAP..hmmm we'll just have to wait and see :P

    LOVE U ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE 9AAAAAAAAALII77 I WAANTT HIMM <33

    U R SO TALENTED MASHALLA

    AND UR POSTS ARE REALLY LO-OOONG AND JUICY ONES THANK U;***

    ReplyDelete
  11. L;* : Loool ;P go get him girl ;P hehehe Thanks hun i love hearing that ;** ur so welcome hun ;***

    ReplyDelete