Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blind Love 10

3EEEEDKOM IMBARAAAK...;** KIL 3AM OO INTAW IB5AIR :*

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL OF U...ANONS, FOLLOWERS,READERS, SILENT READERS...YUP ALL OF YOU :D

ENJOY ;*
.................................................................................


The girls packed their bags…Hind and Jinan drove over to 9ali7’s for their getaway weekend…
Joury packed and helped pick out Lulu’s clothes…9ali7 came in to check on them…

“ha 5ala9to?”
“ee..almost”
“3abood bi6reej”
“3bood?”
Joury asked
“refeejee”
“oh”
“was he the one to drop me home before?”
“ee uhwa yala na6rkoom ta7at…Joury” she turned to face him with a soft smile managing to melt his heart again.

“ita9lay 3ala hind oo jinan shoofay waynhum”

“bi6reej I checked” he smiled and left

Everyone gathered in the living room...9ali7 introduced 3bdalla to the girls. This is the first time he’s ever been ok with a friend to hang with his sister, cousin and their friends…but 3bdalla was an exception…they’re really good friends and 9ali7 trusts him with his life.

Plus he’s going to need him there…

The men carried the girls’ bags to the car and they all scurried into 9ali7’s car.
3bdalla seemed to be staring at Lulu again…she seemed to look more beautiful than he remembered.

“ha any plans?”
“La la 3bood! Latyeeb 6aree plans!”
They guys laughed as the girls got interested in the story behind it…confused but curious.
“what plans?”
“la salfa 6weela bas bi5t9ar…nothing good comes from plans…3indina refeej lazem yamshee fee plan mu3ayan oo i7na 3ad kilish mu ma3a hal swalif ya3ni…spontaneous is our thing…fa ib weekend mo3ayn yanana reefeejna…yabee yamshe 3al schedule oo i7na 3ad kilish mu ma36eena wayeh…in the end…we ended up in a whole lota trouble *laughing*…maskeen min yomha ma shifna….” The girls laughed

They arrived outside their chalet house…

The girls got out of the car one after the other…when it was Lulu’s turn 3abdalla stood outside her door… opened his arms just in case she needs it…

She was able to climb out without anyone’s help.

The guys took the bags in as the girls hurried inside each one wanting the best view…

“Listen up kil ithnayn ib’3orfa…Lulu ‘3orfitich ta7at yam ‘3orfity ana oo 3bood”

“Laaaaaish?!!! La la Lulu weyana foog!” Hind complained

“La ashal laha ta7at…Joury intay weyaha oo hind and jinan foog…shraykoom? Wella taboona i7na foog? Oo ilbanat ta7at?”

“Emm I don’t know…”

“ok…there are 2 bedrooms upstairs as well as down stairs so…em..what do u say Lulu? Do u want to stay up or down?”

“I don’t mind it’s not like I’ll enjoy the view…” she laughed but everyone could feel her pain..

“that’s it…9ali7 and 3abdalla will take the bedrooms upstairs…each a room of their own and we’ll take the bedrooms here…what do u guys think?”
“we’re not going to say no to that…” the girls laughed as they settled in their rooms…







“this is so exciting!! Wanasa we never do stuff like this! and I can’t believe our parents agreed!!!”

“I know!!!! I’m still in a state of shock”

“9ali7 has his ways with parents…I don’t know what his secret is but..damn he’s good!”

They girls had their laughs here and their…listening to what Jinan and hind wanted to do…

“7adddddiii mishtahya atmasha….imshaw”
“mally 5ilg…I’m going to un-pack” Joury answered her
“Hind? Lulu?” she asked
“yalla I’ll go”
“I don’t feel like it”

Jinan smiled hugging Hanood….

“my god don’t go all mushy on me”
“HANOOOOOOOOOD!!” she laughed…
“SEE YA!” they were about to leave
“Ha ha ha!!! 3ala wain?”
“nitmasha…if you need us Joury has our number…yalla bye”
“Mata3zmoon?” 3bdala asked with half a smile
“7ayak…bas I should warn you…we talk a lot”
“la la ilmara ilyaya inshala” he laughed
“we talk a lot?”
“shut up we do”
“yeah I can see that”

The girls walked on the pathway…the place was quiet but crowded somehow…they were near a coffee shop…it was really crowded…
“Wai3 ma7ib chithy…wayed za7ma!”
“Hanood you always say tha…”

SPLAAAAAAAAAAASH

Jinan stood in her place trying to digest what just happened…
Someone accidently bumped into her spilling their cold red drink on her white shirt…

“Asef makan ga9dy ad” he paused starring at her…she was busy looking down on her shirt…while Hind was shocked to who was standing right in front of her. His heart certainly stopped beating…his eyes couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“la 3ady it’s fff” Jinan looked up…she didn’t think she’ll run into him anytime soon…
“it’s you”
“and you”

They stood there like complete idiots…starring at each other…

“Jinan let’s go”
“oh yeah…”
She turned to leave when he called her again…
“Jinan…asef”
“la 3ady…*smiling at him*”

She was starting to get cold…

“bardana?” he moved closer to her…after all he did spill his cold drink all over her.
“I’m heading back anyway it doesn’t matter”

He removed his hoodie and handed it over to her..

“La walla I’m fine... I need to go”
“3ashany” he walked closer…

She felt her cheeks burning…

She wore his hoodie… he liked the fact he was keeping her warm…he saw her walk away with Hind…she looked back at him. Never has she ever experienced something like this before.

“My god!!!! Did you see the way he was looking at you?!!! ana bafham kilman mayt 3alaikom oo ana?!! MEN!” Jinan couldn’t help but laugh at Hanood.

“That boy is so fine!!! God I don’t mind him spilling all his drinks on me” she sighed
Jinan laughed again
“of all places I didn’t think I’ll see him here!”
“I know!!!...Janooon” Hind hugged Jinan’s arm… “if you don’t want him can I have him?..”
“hahahaha….and you call me a slut”

They laughed as they got closer to their chalet…they looked at each other both realizing something they didn’t…

“You think?”
“No no no…I…nooh” they kept staring at each other…
“what if he’s here?!”
“we don’t know that until we do…nothing changes…Joury doesn’t have to worry”
“ok…you’re right”

The girls went back in…Janoon went to change…and Hanood walked out to the beach where they were all sitting.

“hi”

She sat with them…

“wain Janoon?”
“il7een btyeeey”
“imshay”
“wain?”
“nitmasha”
she smiled and followed him.
…………………………………….

Joury:

We were sitting…just the four of us talking.
3bdalla seemed like a great guy…9ali7 looks like he trusts him a lot…

Hanood walked towards us…as she sat 9ali7 wanted me to go with him for a walk. I didn’t mind…I could use the fresh air.

I walked near him…it was really cold…he pulled me closer to him…it took me off guard I just laughed.

“dafeeni” he ordered
“shouldn’t I be saying that?” I laughed

He ran his hands up and down my arm…

“Jay laish mu labsa jackayyt?”

I shrugged my shoulders…

He kept me in his arms and kept me warm…I dug my face in his chest avoiding the cold wind.
He held me tighter and closer.

inrid?”
“no…I like this”
“laaa?”
he asked slyly
“9ali7!! You know what I mean!” I hit his chest…blushing.

We walked back to the chalet…it felt right…I just felt so much better around him…

“Joury!”
“what?!!” he scared me
“let’s race” he had the biggest smile ever…
“race??” I asked sarcastically and I ran away as fast as I could…

“aya shgoooool!!!” he ran after me…boy was he fast…

My heart was pounding and I couldn’t help but laugh… I could feel the cold wind hitting my face and running through my hair… I felt him right on my tail…

My heart beating so fast and my breathing was difficult…next thing I felt was arm around my waist spinning me around we both tumbled on the ground….we broke into a laugh..

9ali7 was over me and I couldn’t help laugh over how silly we looked…

“6ala3tay shay6ana” he said out of breath
“I learn from the best” I answered breathless

He was over me his hands pinning me down…

He starred for a long time…it felt weird…awkward right now…I was laughing a minute ago…god
I feel like he can see right through me…like he can read every thought…every emotion.

I laughed looking away…trying to change the weird air. He got off me and pulled me up.

“9ali7!!!” I whined
“shfeech?”
“I’m all sandy! You’re so going to pay for this” my clothes were covered with sand.

He laughed and showed me that he had the same problem…I brushed away the sand on my thighs as he brushed my shoulders and back…I helped him out. We kept laughing.

I felt warm…the run did help. We walked back to the group.
……………………………………

Jinan:

I didn’t want to take off his hoodie…I wanted to keep it…it smelled so good..god what’s with me.

He’s just a guy! Ugh! Shfeeeeni!

I’m still thinking about him…I sat with Hind, Lulu and 3bdalla out on the beach in my trainings after throwing my shirt in the laundry…

“Wain Joury?”
“with 9ali7 on a walk”
“mhmmm…”

We took lulu and sat near the water on our blanket…3bdalla left us. So it was just us girls.
“what’s on your mind slut?”
“excuse you!...nothing I was thinking…we do something crazy…”
“Like?”
“I don’t know…like…karaoke?”
The girls squealed…
“sh5barriii!!! Wanasa…we had the worst score ever!” god I remember that…

I was so into the song…I was hitting all the wrong notes at the wrong time…we were a disaster….

“hahahha I remember that…god that was so much fun!”
“you guys are crazy! that was not fun! That was painful!” she laughed…
God I miss her laugh…I hope she comes around…she’s still not the same…I guess you can’t be after what happened.
………………………………………
Lulu:

For the first time I was actually having fun with the girls…I was in pain…not being able to see and enjoy the view…not being able to go where I wanted to go without anyone’s help…but they do make me feel…whole…at times…they’re making me smile which is something I thought
would never happen.

I laughed so hard when Janoon mentioned Karaoke…we’re the worst known to history…we get so into the song we forget ourselves and get carried away. Those days were probably the best…in my state I don’t think I’ll experience anything the same way I did when I was whole.


“OH! I’ll be right back” I could feel her moving hastily I laughed what was I to do…like I said…she’s a free spirit…you can tell the her smile is geniun..her heart is geniun…
“what is that girl up to now?”
“who knows…” I laughed

A few mintues later she was back…

“YALAA!!” she yelled…I didn’t understand a thing…she pulled me up off the blanket.

All of a sudden I heard music blasting…it was lady Gaga’s Bad romance…Janoon grabbed my hands and forced me to dance with her.

“walla inkom imyanan…”
“GOOMAAAAY!!”
“walllaaa maney gayma lo shino!”
“GOOMAAAAAAAY HANOOOD!!!!”
“lo ishoofna a7ad?!!!”
“Life’s too short get off that Ass!!!” I laughed and kept moving with the beat…Dancing is something we live for…well we used to live for….but I guess it’s back on…for the first time I felt like I was able to do something on my own…I felt alive…the usual pain was there…I wish I could see this moment right now…to carve it in my memory.

I felt hind near me….i danced…I think I did at least…more songs came up and we kept dancing the night out…Janoon twirled me around…I felt Hind near my shoulder.

I felt…ecstatic. We fell on the blanket…we laid next to each other facing up…I felt the cold air around me…goosebumps on my arm…my heart settling back down…
“I7mmmmm…shitsawooon?”
“lying around…7ayak”
“hahahaa I’ll pass…Lulu chinij bardana”
“shwaya bas I’m fine…” god his voice beautiful…
“we’re fine thanks for checking” he laughed
“wala tiz3leen…ha bardana?” she laughed
la I’m fine…eee much better”
“you said it sister” I heard them high five…

Crazy…that’s what you can describe the combination of Hind and Jinan.

“yala indish?”
“ooooh ashoofkoom mityam3een baraa” 9aloo7’s back
“hahaaha what the hell did you guys do?!”
“we danced…we rocked! You missed out”
“9ali7! Kila minik!! I Could’ve danced!” she whined in her daloo3a voice as usual…it’s cute on her it’s not her faking it…she’s always been so girly.
“afaa 3alaaaaich.”

All I heard then was laughter…someone pulled me off the blanket …I think it’s 3bdalla he’s hands were big…plus he pulled me up fast I felt like he was strong.

“He twirled her around in the sand” he whispered in my ear.
“thanks”
“anytime”

We walked back inside…9ali7 took me from 3bdalla and helped me in…the guys then left us and went to hang out with their friends…
.................................................................................

the girls sat on their beds talking enjoying their first day…hoping the rest are just as good….

11 comments:

  1. *sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* im in love with beach love ...9ali77777777777777 why didnt u kiss joury?? is it cuz u wuv me 9alooooooooo7i kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak...ull have to excuse my craziness but im so in love with him...

    abi ilhoodieeeeeeeeeeeeeee so i can smell it as well heheheheh...amoot fi men's scent its such a turn on lol

    im in love with 9ali7 and abdulla il9ara7a i dunno who to choose...they are both so damn sweet and caring

    bas 9aloo7i '3aaaaaaaaaaaair ...

    im confused wallah i dunno what i want
    since its eid and all ill have them both :P ili igool 7alaaaaw hehehehe

    kil 3am wenti ib5air ow 9e7a ow salamah ... amazing post walla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kill 3am wintaaay b5air !! Please post soooooon! I'm in love with this story!
    W please put more lulu parts !=) thankksss!
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the post 7adda 3ajeeb!! post soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. am loving 3abdalla ! w waaay 3ala 9ali7 w joury eyanninoon together bs shakla saif ra7 yshofhom or something w y9eer something w something something !! mo ?!

    ayamich sa3eeda ;** w inshalla u have a fun 3eed , take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9ali7 or 3abdulla? who should i pick? hmmmm....can i have booooth?!!! plzz?? its the best solution ever!! fa mooo lazim i pick!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhh plzzz lat3algeeeni oo post soon 3alashan choco locoooooo :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nawarii ;**** : Loooooool!!! I know what u mean ;P
    since it's 3eed then both is an opition ;P just in this special occation..;P oo intay ib5air ;** thanks hun ;*

    Charmbracelet -N~ ;** : Inshala i'll post as soon as i can i'll try tonight if i get any writing done ;) hmmm more Lulu parts...i'll see what i can do ;P ur welcome hun ;**

    Rawan;** : Thanks hun ;**** inshala ASAP...

    Anon;* : looool...hmmm...we'll just have to wait and find out ;P u too love take extra care ;*

    Choco Loco: Lool...since it's 3eed then u can have both ;P inshala 3ashan Choco Loco ASAP ;****

    ReplyDelete
  7. ayamech sa3eeda ;*
    love it !!
    hehe shakle ba7awel mn jara7 7ag 3abdulla ;p oo hamn yemken a5eth 9ali7 ;p

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7ayaaati wallaa!! i can have both!!! ur the best!!!!! ;********* yaaaaaaay!!!! ya7a'6iii licious she posts 3alashaniii ! my luvky day :D

    luv ya ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. laymoon;** : it's 3eeed u can have'em all ;P hahahaha...glad to hear it ;*

    Choco Loco;** :cham Choco Loco 3indy ;P ? inshala i'll post ASAP...i'll try my best to post later tonight bas yimken i post 2mrw ;***

    LOVE U BOTH ;***

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3bdullah is soo caring n he understand's her!!


    love him


    N 9ali7 well he's something*sigh*



    there's soo COOL!a55 i want both i don't care!
    i have this amazing idea!we join both of them then i can have each half of them



    kell 3am w ente b5air!

    have fun!

    -the lost one

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lost one ;*** : Loool great idea ;P join them both and get ur perfect guy ;P oo intay ib5air ;** u too go crazzzy ;P ;***

    TO all my beautiful readers inshala i'll post tonight;*** inshala ma6awalt 3alaikom bas it's 3eed and it's hectic so inshala tonight u get ur next post ;***********

    ReplyDelete