Monday, November 9, 2009

Blind Love 4

This one's for all u beauties out there ;**

.................................................................

Joury:
I walked back to Lulu’s room…I wiped the tears and walked in..
“Joury?”
"........." “Jou..”
“yeah babe…it’s me” “are you ok?”
“…I think so”
I went over to her large bed and laid next to her…I told her everything and she listened patiently…when it came to the part of me leaving Saif I chocked…I couldn’t say it…

“Joury shfeech?” this girl can sense everything I go through
“he said I have to let Saif go”
“I don’t think you have a choice hun…you know how 9ali7 gets” “but…*tears*”

She hugged me…something about Lulu that never fails is the comfort I feel when I hug her…just being around her felt like a getaway from this life I’m living…

My phone was switched off since the moment I ended my phone call from my parents…

17 missed calls from Saif

8 messages…

1 msg from Saif:
Joury are you ok? Sawalich shay?!
Received at 9:08

1 msg From Saif:
7beebty 6amneenee laish 9aka mobilich?
Received at 9:15

1 msg from Saif:
Joury please call me as soon as u see this
Received at 9:26

1 msg from Saif:
Jourty ana na6er it9alich…lat6awleen 3alay 7ayatee ga3ad a7ateech
Received at 9:40

1 msg from Saif:
Joury please 7abebty ana 3ala a39aby
Received at 9:58
They were all the same… you ok? 6amneeny…as soon as you see this call me... tears formed again…

How do I say it? How?

I DON’T WANT TO END IT!!!

I held my phone…if only 9ali7 didn’t see us…I might still be with Saif.

For some reason…I just couldn’t tell Saif.

How do you tell the man you’re in-love with that it’s over?...

“Jay…matadreeen wain il5air…you never know this could actually be a good thing”

Typical Lulu…she’s lucky she’s never been in-love… it just brings heartache and more heartache…but I love her for trying to cheer me even though she has her own battles to over-come.

“Lulu this isn’t easy…a7iba…yes you heard me…a7iba”
“what are you going to do?” “ugh…*deep breath* I don’t know…I really don’t know…it’s not like I have a choice in the matter…I guess this is it”

Lulu comforted me just by being there…we were silent but her presence meant the world to me…

I kept looking back at my phone…I have to get this over with.

I was about to call when his name flashed across my screen…

For a split second I realized this might be the last time I ever see his name written across the screen…

“it’s him”
“answer it” “maby”
“Jay…answer it” I reluctantly pressed answer…
“…….” “Joury?” “Saif…”it was obvious I was crying there’s no denying that…
Joury!mad eeda 3alaich?!! Gooleelee!”
“no no” “feech shay?”
“no” “Joury 7abeebty sh9ar? Laish 9aka mobilich?!”
“….eh…” “Joury ga3ad it5ar3eeni”
he calmly softly said
“*crying*” “Jour..shfeech?! ana yaylich il7een” “…noh *can’t breathe and crying all over again*” I saw Lulu’s tears fall because of me
“calm down baby…shh…5ala9…ma9ar shay”
“Saif…I..I can’t do this” “5ala9 7abeebty namay it9alay 3alay bacher”
“no..Saif I can’t see you anymore…” “ shga9dich?”
“it’s over” “….joury maby asma3 halshay minich marathanya”
“Saif I’m sorry bas ” “JOURY SHGILT?!”
he was angry
“Saif walla I’m sorry bas magdar…” I hanged up…

He called again and again and again…GOD I JUST WANT TO HEAR HIS VOICE AGAIN…

I cried myself softly trying to sleep…Lulu next to me worried…
…………………………………………
Lulu:
Joury kept crying and I’ve never witnessed Joury like this…I can hear her unsteady breathing…although I’ve never liked Saif he was a good guy and he made Joury happy…ok fine! He was a great guy…he was always nice to me…before and after…after that night….

I just hated that he was a friend of 9ali7’s…that’s the only thing I disliked…the way they met and how he got the nerve to go behind 9ali7’s back to get Joury…

But Joury was right and she did have a point Saif was different…he really did fall for her…I can tell by the way he treats her…

I wonder if I’ll ever get that…have someone…it’s moments like these that make me doubt myself and wonder if I had that someone before that…that night…will I still have him?..I mean who would want me now?

A tear fell down my cheek closing the chapter of me ever ending up with someone…anyone…in a perfect world I would’ve been fine…I might still be the same person but this isn’t a perfect world and I’m never going to get that one night back…that one minute back….nothing’s going to change what happened.

I don’t how but somehow I fell asleep…Joury has her own problems now and everyone is pushing me to deal with mine…it’s not like learning how to ride a bike…it’s hard and frustrating…why don’t they just let me be?!

If I want to cry I have the right too!!

I fell asleep that night with tears of an uncertain future…
……………………………………
Joury:
I couldn’t sleep all I kept thinking about is Saif…

I want him…I love him…why doesn’t 9ali7 understand that?!

I got off the bed and left Lulu sound asleep…I tiptoed out of her room and down the stairs to the kitchen…I sat on the stool in the dark…

My phone was in my hand and I could see the number of times he called…

34 missed calls….

1 msg from Saif:
JOURY ANSWER ME!!!
Received at 2:03 am

That messaged was sent 2 mints ago…this is so hard….
***Saif Calling***
He was my weakness so I caved and picked up…

“Sai” my voice was weak but he interrupted me..
Joury mat7seeen?! Sh9eer feech lo ana imsawy hal shay feech?! ”
“sai” “sim3eeny! Intay malty ana…mu ibsahola itg6een hal kalam!!

“Saif…there’s nothing for us! Why are you doing this?!” “because I love you god damn it!”
he was angry…

When Saif feels insecure or he feels like he’s on a lost battle his temper gets the best of him…either that or jealousy and it’s clearly not jealousy…

“Saif we can’t do this…he’ll kill us” “I’d like to see him try”
“Saif it’s not just you…it’s me too…withaa we9al 3ind oboy?! Saif I can’t” “mara7 yadree…”
“shlon?” “ana ayeeblich 5a6 thany bismy...”
“he’ll find out” “mino?”
“9ali7” “la lat7ateen 9ali7…sh’3la 3indy”
“shga9dik?” “intay imwafga awal shay?”
“Saif…i…” the door opened and walked in a shirtless 9ali7 in grey training pants...

SHIT!
I jumped out of my seat…seriously I didn’t see it coming…as a reflex my hand holding my phone hid behind my back…

“Joury?” he asked surprised
He looked at me min fog lay ta7t…CRAP!!!

“mino ga3ad itkalmeen?!” crap…I know that face…he’s angry…
“ma7ad”
He closed the distance between us, I quickly pressed the end call while my hand was behind my back…he grabbed my arm and pulled it out towards him…

“9ali7! You have no right doing that!”
He rummaged through my phone and saw my last call….with Saif…to say he was angry would be an understatement…

“mayinfa3 ma3ach il7achy?! Ana shgaylich?!!”
I was quiet I literally was in deep shit…

“JAWBEENY!” “*crying*”
I was really scared…this is the second time he caught me in one freaking night!!!

Tears kept pouring out of me…I’m not used to crying this much…

After I was almost done crying…

“5ala9tay?” he asked coldly
“9ali7 *sniff*…I…I was ending it” that took him off guard
“makan lada3y itkalmeena” “I had to tell him it’s over” he was quiet he knew I was right…I think…
“he would’ve gotten the picture in time” WTH?! 9ALI7 WANTED ME TO IGNORE SAIF UNTIL HE GOT THE PICTURE ?!
“i..” “ba3dain bacher bineeyblich ragam yedeed sam3atny?”
I nodded…he had every right to do this…I was the one to put myself in this postion…god how I wish I didn’t.

“yalla” he motioned with his head…

I reached out for my phone…I just thought I could have my phone back…he looked at my extended hand with a “min9ijich” look….I felt kind of stupid…

“9ali7 I want my phone back for tonight” “no” “….it’s MY phone” he clenched his teeth…
“you know how to push me” he got closer to me…
He stared at me for a long time….
let’s go” I walked back to Lulu’s room phoneless with 9ali7 following behind..


………………………………………………………

Lulu:
I woke up…felt that Joury was near…went to the bathroom and washed up… I could hear Jessie talking to my mom…

I took my fifth outfit from the right…it felt comfortable…got dressed and went over to my parents with the help of Jessie…

Hala hala bi7abeebat galbee”
“*smiling* hala mama” “shino tabeen ryoog? 3indina…”
“mama” “hala”
“eemm mu yo3ana wayed…” “may5alf bas ishwaya…jarbay illabna wayed 7ilwa”
“inshala”
The usual thoughts went through my mind…when will this nightmare end?
Every day and every night that day…that one day is all that goes through my mind…it’s like I’m obsessed…like I could change it…like I could make it disappear…

……………………………
That changing day… (Just a few months ago)….

I just finished my last class of the day and I remember the weather was nice…hot but nice. The sun was shining…no clouds what so ever…hot guys check…cute girls unfortunately check…great friends check.

“Lulu we’re going to chocolate bar right now imshay”
“I can’t 3indy yam3a ibait yadity….” “laaaa yalaaa pleaaaaaaaaaase…”
“walla I can’t… inroo7 2mrw?” “ok…bas we’re going out for lunch”
“fine by me” “oh check it out…cute guy totally checking you out”
“Hanood wain ga3deen?*laughing*” “Check it Lulu!”
“maby! Mu ga9ib!” “I don’t know what he sees in you when I’m standing right here”
she teased
“LULU!!!!” my head spun around to find her running towards me like an idiot….she looked so funny!!

She literally jumped on me…that’s Jinan…can’t help but love her…

She’s insane but has every guy drooling over her…if she would cut back on the crazy she might just be perfect…but the truth of the matter is…I love her the way she is…

We have a lot in common…but when I do go crazy it’s behind closed doors…seen by my close friends.

“Jinan *laughing* shfeech?” “wow who’s the hottie?” she asked out of breath…

I turned her direction and saw what can only be described as jaw dropping…
Afashel my jaw literally dropped by the sight of him but…he has the “BAD BOY” sign all over him….who am I kidding he’s gorgeous.

“I’d like some of that”
“you wanted something Jinan? *laughing*” “oh…you’re coming to chocolate Bar right?...i have a lot to tell you guys”
She looked serious.
“Lulu can’t 3ind’ha yam3a” “*GASP* laaaaaa2!” “I’m sorry Janoon…wela bas yadity imwa9yatny min ams” “then I’ll tell you right now….guess who’s getting married?” “NOOOOOO!!!” “OMG!!!!!!!!!!” “you’re getting married?!!!” “no you idiots…I’m 20 shabee ib marriage right now?...Saja is!!! it’s still hush hush bas you get the picture…” “ mabroook!! Wanasa” “ee now wanasa bas when it was me you made a big fuss about it” “it’s because we love you too much” “mhmmm I heard that one before” “shut up *laughing*” “you know what that means….it’s time to go looking for wedding dresses” “wanasaaa!!...” “oh check out my outfit” she spun around and posed like a model…right in the most crowded place in uni history…seriously that girl makes me smile no matter what…she’s a free spirit you can’t bring her down…
“you look gorgeous”
"my words exactly" “*laughing* I better be…” she teased

We heard some guys whistle…which made us all burst out into laughter…however Jinan turned a slight shade of pink.

We walked towards the parking’s…I said my goodbyes…I didn’t think it would be the last time I see them.

If I only knew then what I know now…maybe it would’ve been different…maybe…just maybe.
I got in and found a note…IN MY CAR!!!

You look good today…careful on your way back.
That’s weird!!! It’s in my car…I don’t know who it’s from…plus it’s just weird…and creepy.
I dialed Jinan….

“LULU!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT’S UP?! U changed your mind?”
“la ya7amara….I found a note in my car” “ooooooooooooooowwwwwwww wanasa!!! *laughing*...”

I could hear hind in the background… “shino? Shino? Is she coming?!!” “LAA she has a secret admirer” “I want one!!! Laish guys never appreciate real beauty? Do I have to put out a sign?!” “I did that…it doesn’t work”
I laughed seriously what else could I do...these are my friends…

Both believe that relationship isn’t the road they want…it’s pretty much why I love them so much…they joke about boys but are never really serious.

“GUYS!!!!” “sorry sorry…wait I’m putting you on speakerphone…yalla” “hey hind” “slut…yala what does it say?” “you really want to know?”
“yes!!! Just read it!” “ok ok…here goes…”
I read the note and you won’t guess what they said…
Jinan was predictable….she thinks boys are as cute as they are innocent…she’s that naïve.
“Awwwww….7ada cute…do you know min mino?” “NO!” “ewww shino cute?! 7ada Gay! Mi7ilw I WANT A SOLDIER!!!” “shino mu7ilw?! Ma3a wayhich?! His so sensitive and he cares about her…and he likes what he’s seeing” “*snorrrrrrrrrrrrring*” “ya7mara” “abby action!” “you guys are crazy!” “How we’re friend’s god only knows! I love him Lulu!”
“Janoon you don’t even know him” “it doesn’t matter…I just know I love him”
“he’s my guy” “we’ll see”
she teased
“ok now this is what I’m talking about…shwaya action ib our lives” “I live this way every day I don’t know which planet you’re from but this is what I call another boring day in Kuwait”
My friends ladies and gentlemen…

I reached a red light and they kept up their usual bickering and debate on who’s the hottest…what kind of perfect guy they dream off..

There’s no question about it…

Hind wants a man whose stubborn, strong, hot, serious and he has to be a soldier…(who doesn’t have a weak spot for’em? ;P )

Jinan…well…Jinan wants a smart, independent, free spirited guy who can make her laugh. (yeah I guess I would want that too…but not too free spirited…)

Me…well…if I said I didn’t think about it I would be lying to myself…
I want a strong man who stands by me…understands me…makes me laugh and is a little crazy behind closed doors…(NOT IN THAT WAY SHEEESH! I meant maynoon…)

They kept talking and it seemed like forever for the green light to go on.

I turned to my right and there was a guy staring back at me…he was really H-O-T! I had my phone near my ear and he signaled me to stop talking on the phone…it was really funny…he kept it up.

I said goodbye to my friends and waved my phone at him as I placed it down…he gave me an approval nod.

I looked straight ahead…trying to act cool.

The green light went on and I drove passed him…for some reason he was on my tail. I don’t know what to do in situations like this…so I called the girls again…

“HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY :D” “Hanood! There’s a guy following me!”
“What the hell? Shmi3na intay? Shfeehum 3alaich?!” “Hanoooooooooooooooood don’t make me laugh 5aleeni thegeela!!!”
she laughed
“shbasweee ya3ni?”
“madreee bas I don’t like it! I’m going to my grandmother’s mu 7ilwa ishofoon sayara la7gatny!!!” “ok…here’s what you do…ta….”
“hold it hanoood dawrya” I lowered my phone as I passed them in the highway…I lost grip of my phone and dropped it on the floor of the car…

I bent down to get it…just for a minute…
next thing I knew my world darkened…my life turned to one color….Black.








That day I lost my ability to see…doctors think it’s hopeless.




I remember how much pain I caused my family…they were waiting for me and instead of meeting them at my grandma’s they met me in the hospital.

For days my eyes were bandaged…I knew nothing and that moment I’ll never forget…the doctors came and informed me that there’s a possiblty I’ll never see again

I haven’t seen any of my cousins except for Joury since the accident…I don’t want them to see me this way.

I’d give anything if I could take back that last second…to take back what’s mine…



Who’s going to want a blind Lulu?


..............................................................................................
to all those who read this please becareful while driving ;***
LOVE U ALL ;****

21 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW........this post was so amazingggggggggggggggg...wayed a7dath 9arat...
    mskeeeeeena jouryyyyyyyyy 3awirat galbi il9ara7aaaaaa bas tadreeen i started hating saif la2na his solution was getting her another number instead of telling her he will propose so i think 9ali7 had a point about him... *sigh* 9ali7777777777777 a7iba hal insana a7ibaaaaaa ow amoot fi his temper its just too hot can i pls have him tara joury ma tabeee ana abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

    lulu mskeeeeeeeeeena 3awirat galbiiiiiii she's blind!!!!! 7araaaaaaaaaam mskeeeena i wanna hug her and i want to be friends with her but not out of pity bas la2na she is soooo sweet ...

    i loved this post a lottttt cuz it was long and eventful...cant wait for ur next post

    i realllyyyyy enjoy reading this story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawarii ;* : hehehe yep...9ali7 has everygirl weak in the knees and he doesn't know it ;P he's all urs ;*** i agree Saif's solution isn't the ideal one but he's not ready to marry her nor is Joury ready...Lulu's disabilty is finally out :P

    ur comment made my day ;D i'll try posting tonight but might post 2morrow ;**

    LVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. lulu taksir il 5a6er i hope things work out for her

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!
    loved the post!
    and i hope lulu finds the right guy 4 her, she seems really sweet..
    and I honestly cant decided between 9ali7 and saif for joury!
    plz la t6awleen!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rawan;*: we'll soon see if things turn around for her or not...

    Shushu;* :hehehe we'll see what happens with Lulu she's a sweetie..hmm...joury...well i guess we're just going to have to see who the lucky guy she's going to end up with...or will she be the lucky one....DUM DUM DAAAAH ;P hehehe

    inshala ASAP i'll post ;**

    LOVE U ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOMMMMMGGGGG i LOVE it keep it up^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon:Loool...inshala ;** posting tomorrow ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVES IT PLZ POST SOON LUV YA :**
    |SHOTS|

    ReplyDelete
  9. |SHOTS|;* : i'm glad to hear it ;D ASAP i'll post ;*** LOVE YA RIGHT BACK ;***

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya 7yatie ya lulu, just because she is blind doesnt mean she cant continue her life it wont be easy but with the support of her friends and family everything will work out (I know I know wayed indimajt m3a il story BUT I LOOOOVE IT ;**)

    and I love you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love;**: we'll soon find out if Lulu's life will turn around...of course family and friends play a big role in every girls life ;* indamjay hun ;P hehehe I LOVE U RIGHT BACK ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. when is the next post?:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anon: hey hun ;* emm :S i'll try my best to post tonight but might post 2mrw late at night..i have a million things to do bas inshala i'll try ;**

    ReplyDelete
  14. I second Nawarii !
    WOW.
    thanks for telling me about your blog its beyond amazing ;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glo*: Thanks :D no prob hun ;* i'm glad you like it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anon: :D inshala tonight...Lo-ooong and juicy ;**
    around 11-12 good?
    love ya babe ;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. POST SOOOON!!
    EXTRA 9ALI7 PLEASE (A)!!!

    -Freckles xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. lulu 3awerat galbii!!:( the last thing on my mind was her being blind! 7asbaly her leg!!:s
    9ali7 is mine! yes mine!! I'm loving him!!
    what more can i say than I'm adoring this story? la2 wallah what more can i say!? all i will say is NEXT post please!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  19. ee oo inshallah ana first!
    yakeber il na'3za 3nd allah!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Freckles xx ;*: inshala tonight u get the next post hun ;** hmm extra 9ali7 i'll see what i can do ;P

    ID!!! ;*:Loool i was aiming on that actually ;P making u guys really think about what's with lulu and unfortunatly she's blind :(...my smile is taking over ;D hehehe guess 9ali7's every girls dream ;P inshala tonight ;** bas late late at night *wink wink* got the hint ;* inshala i;ll see what i can do ;P

    ReplyDelete