Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blind Love 3

where are my readers?!!! :(

let me know ur out there people...anything will do ;**
tell me are u feeling this new story ? :S
.....................................................................

Joury:

9ali7 pulled me behind him up to his room…god what the hell am I suppose to do?!!!
I’m not the kind who cries easily but I just couldn’t hold them in any longer…
He locked his door and walked towards me with…sadness in his eyes.

“matwaga3t’ha minich”

I hate hearing stuff like that…it just kills me.

9ali7 and I used to be close…but I don’t how… we just lost touch…and hearing him say that felt like a sharp pain cutting through my veins…

“9ali7”
“Joury…I talk you listen…when I ask you answer” he tensed up…starting the interrogation…
“no”

He walked towards me closing the gap between us…sheesh no personal space what so ever…my heart raced but I knew 9ali7 would never hurt me…he would never.

“3eeday ilgiltee…la la 3eeday ilgiltee oo shofay sh9eer” my heart pounded louder and I kept up a straight face…

“shilly bainich oo bain Saif?” What am I suppose to say?!!

9ali7 reads me easily…he’ll know if I’m lying…

“ma bainy oo baina shay”
“Joury! Many 3ayed ilsu2al”
“what do you want 9ali7?...just leave me alone!”
“over my dead body…you think he cares about you? do you?!...”
“9ali7! It’s none of your business!”
“say that one more time Joury…wela itshoofeen shay ma shftee min gabl”

My tears fell…why is this happening? It’s Karma I know it!

What goes around comes around…

“min mita ee3arfich hatha?!”

I remained quiet…answering that question could make 9ali7 kill Saif…or worse me…

“MIN MITA?!”

I got scared…so scared that waterworks were my savior…they fell on queue and I couldn’t control them….

9ali7 never spoke to me this way…answering that question isn’t something I’m willing to do…but his eyes might just prove me wrong…

“JAWBEENY!!!”

“2 years” I whispered…CRAP!!!

He let go…shocked was an understatement…

“9ali7 *tears*…please…”
“wela kilma” he warned…his eyes wandered off…god what is he thinking?...

He sat on his bed…his thoughts obviously were occupying him…I didn’t dare move from my place…

“itha we9aly 5abar inich kalamtay Saif matloomeen ila nafsich”
“a7iba” I whispered…
“sh’hal 7ob?! Ib kil thi8a 6ala3a weya?! Matist7een?!”
………………………………………

Hearing his Joury say that felt like a punch in the stomach…you see 9ali7 never felt that way towards any other girl….Joury was the person he saw spending the rest of his life with…it’s not easy hearing something like that…

Anger and frustration took over him…and all he did was let it out…he’s never felt pain like this and at the time….letting it out on her was his way of dealing with his dilemma…

He didn’t really know what he was saying but he knew it was making her cry…

Safal feeha lain gal bas….

She couldn’t take it much longer…she ran towards his door tried opening it but…it was locked…
………………………………………………

Joury:

I stayed near his door…not wanting to face him…I hate him…I do…

He was very quiet…I kept my hand on the handle hoping it would miraculously un-lock itself….

Silence surrounded us and all I wanted was to not be here…

9ali7 was the guy I thought would never hurt me…he was like this guardian to me…watching over me…protecting me.

He was the guy I called incase I needed anything and right now I just want him to leave me the hell alone!

“Joury” he called out for me calmly…

I was trembling softly because of my tears…I haven’t cried in so long and it’s too much to handle in one night…

Tonight was the night Saif and I met for the first time… the thing is we met through 9ali7 and he had no clue….

****FLASSSSHHHH BAAAACCCCKKK****

The day I met Saif…2 years ago

“Jourrryyy!!!!!” Lulu yelled
“na3aaam?!!”
“yala 9aloo7 wants to take us out for a meal…he’s buying”
“I’m not going to say no to that…”

We got ready...Applied the basics…did our hair…Lulu wore her navy dress with her navy wedges and I wore a white dress topped it with a beige short cardigan and white heels…we look polished…added our bags for the final touch and we were good to go.

I walked down the stairs to find him waiting for us in the living room…

“yalla mishaina?”
“ee yalla”
“you look good today”
“baskom im’3azal I’m hungry!”
“wayhich!”

Lulu went ahead towards the car…

“sh3indich ilyoom kash5a”
“*laughing* I always look like this *laughing*”
“no…there’s something different”
“really?”
“yeah…”
“what? *laughing?* is it a good thing?”

He stared for a long time….

“Whaaat? *laughing* is there something on my face? I know you! There is isn’t there” I turned to go to the bathroom to check myself…still laughing…

When I felt an arm grab me…he spun me around.

“mafeech shay you look perfect”
“9ali7! Walla you freaked me out” he laughed

We got in and headed towards the restaurant…

“oh! Joury I talked to Hanood and Janoon we’re going to the movies tomorrow…you’re coming with us by the way”
“maybe I don’t want to”
“*gasssssp!* who says no to a girls outing?!”

9ali7 had this smile on his face…it’s probably because of our stupid conversation…I like messing with Lulu her reactions are so funny…

“fine…what to do? Everyone wants a piece of Joury”
“shut up”

He parked the car and we went in…

At our table:

9ali7 there’s a girl staring at you from the moment we came in *laughing*”
“la? Wain wain?”
“don’t say that to him! You’re ruining my brother”
“na…he’s been ruined a long time ago…ok…she’s the girl in the pink shirt…with that scary up-do…the white girl…oh common 9ali7 she right there!!!”

He turned and saw her…flashed her a killer smile and managed to make her blush.

“ya 7mara ana shgitlich”
“hay mar’6a 3ala jourty”
“awww…that’s sweet”
“you guys make me want to puke”
“eww! Tara we’re here to eat”

The waiter handed us our menus…

“hatha mushayil 3aina 3anich” Lulu whispered
“mino? Wain?”
“right there…near the bar..”
“yumm…”
“shino?”
“haa?...emm the menu…I just don’t know what I like…”
“nice save”
“shut up *laughing*”

A few mints later…

“Damn that boy doesn’t know when to quit does he?”
“is he still looking?”
“like a hawk”
“Yuma”
“shfeekum? Tara mu yaybkom hnee 3ashan ta7grooni”
“afaaa 3alaik I’m all yours”
He laughed
“walla inny a7bich”
“amoot 3alaik”
“haaay! Wain ga3deen! Tara ana mawjooda”
“bainy o0 baina intay shkoo?”
“Lulu latida5lain”
“Laaa?! *pouting and folding her arms*”

We laughed…the girl in pink left with her entourage…she looked young trying hard to look older…I say she's 15…but trying to look 19…madreee she looked freaky maskeena..

The stranger kept his eyes on me and it’s weird ya3ni doesn’t he realize we’re with 9ali7?!!!

That guy has a death wish…it’s good he’s behind 9ali7…that way 9ali7 can’t see him…

We ordered and my eyes kept looking back at him…I don’t know what it was but something kept pulling me back to him…

He was tall…not too tall…well built…he looked like he was in his 20’s…had a goatee (saksoka) and imgari3….military look…

He had a cigarette in his arm and kept sipping away…looking at me in the scariest look….like he wanted something…not anything but THAT thing…

It freaked me out but it’s like he had me hooked on him…his eyes they were beautiful mashala…
“Joury stop starring at him! 9aloo7 might see you”

And with that I looked away…

Our order came and we enjoyed it…talked like we always do…looked back at the guy and looked away…he’s on his third cigarette…I’m not a big fan of smokers but this man was making it hot for me…he was something else.

We were ready to leave when he came towards us…SHIT!
“9wail7? Shlonik 7abeeby? Sh5barik?” CRAP HE KNOWS 9ALI7?!!!
“Saifo wela 3ana? Tamam tamam…int shlonik? Sh5barik? Minziman 3anik”
“ee wala…lazem inshoofik” a555 his voice is killing me!
“i7na illy lazem inshoofik…matbayn bidwanya”
“ee wela…*looking at me and Lulu and back at 9ali7*”
“3ad 9aloo7 ana m’3yer ragmy…sajla 3indik”
“eee yala”

Why is he looking at me?!

Lulu pinched my arm

“ya 7mara look what you did!”
“chub I did nothing!”
“99xxxxxx…”
“laish ‘3ayrta?”
“ilwaled 3ajba ragmy ilgadeem…” awww cute...he gave his dad his own number!
They moved away from us shwaya…
………………………………………………

“ta3jibny yayb il9a7ba hny” Saif joked wanting to know who the girls with 9ali7 are…specially the one he had his eyes on..

“ayy 9a7ba ya5y…hathy i5ty Lulu o0 bint 3amy Joury”

The question now remains which is which?
Is Lulu the girl he couldn’t keep his eyes off? Or is it Joury? What’s the name of the girl he had his eyes on?

They said their goodbyes and left back to Lulu’s house…

Min ib3eed la b3eed Saif followed….

Joury’s new car was parked right outside the entrance..

She said her goodbyes and walked towards her car…

“Joury…ne6ray basayrich”
“mala da3y 9ali7 mu min b3d baitna”
“Yuma 5alha itrid 3ady…ilwagt mu mita5er..” Lulu’s mother said
“ee 9aloo7…Joury you want him to?”
“NO!”
“hath yezay?”
“sorry *smiling widely*”
“fine…awal mato9leen ita9lay 6amneenee”
“inshalaaaaaa…yalla bye”
hurrying towards the door…
“BYE!!! Oh oh…bacher movie don’t forget!” Lulu jumped up and down with excitement….
“I WON’T!!!” Joury yelled back as she left towards her car…on the far end of the street was Saif waiting…just waiting to find out who the girl is…

Joury walked out towards her car, got in and drove off…

........................................................................

Joury:

This guy won’t quit will he?

I can’t see who it was since he was in a black wanait im’3yima but he’s been on my tail since I left bait 3amy…I was at a red light…

This stalker kept it up but from a distance…yimken ana ‘3al6ana? Maybe his house is in this direction?

I stopped by at the market to pick up a few things for the house and honestly I just wanted junk…what can I say I’m a girl who enjoys food…

I parked the car and went in…I called Lucy to see if she needs anything since I’m already there…
I got the things and as I was leaving I saw the black wanait blocking my car…my heart certainly raced…these things never happen to me.

Leaning on my car was a guy…I couldn’t really tell who it is but from the way he was leaning and the cigarette in his hands I think I knew who it was…

I walked towards my car…he was looking the other way leaning on my door…

“o5oy…”

He turned to see me…

“shwaya” SHWAYA?!! MY GOD!

My voice was low and the sound of my heart was audible…

“a5eeran 7a9altich?”

“5air?”

“salamtich Joury…” shit he knows my name?!
………………………………………….
Since Joury was the one to leave 9ali7’s house Saif concluded that she was 9ali7’s cousin Joury and not his sister…
………………………………………….
Joury:
“emm…mumkin itwa5er”

9ali7’s friend or not he’s getting on my nerve

“laish 7abeebty?”
“what do you want?”
“you”

I froze… I literally didn’t know what to do! When does this happen?!
Ilmushikila he looks like a bad boy from a good family…does that make sense?

“basayrich ilbait…itha ba’3aitay ay shay amray…”
“why?”
“la2any 5ayf 3alaich”
he said it like he really meant it

Again his words stopped me short…not only has he got me hooked from the time I saw him at the restaurant but he has a way with his words…just the way he says it has this effect on me…

He moved out of the way and allowed me to get in my car…
he reversed and I was able to move my car…

I saw him in my rear view mirror and kept wondering what he really wants..

It’s not like this is my first time…I recently broke up with my boyfriend 6arik 4 months ago…we dated for about 7 months…I’m not ready to be in a relationship…or am I?

I parked my car and saw him drive past my house…

I walked in…greeted Lucy and went up to my room.

I took a shower and walked out feeling refreshed…

1 msg from Lulu
I forgot my earrings at ur house bring them over 2mrw before the movie ;**

To lulu:
Inshala anything else 3amity? ;P

From Lulu
Chub ya7mara ;P

To lulu
Yeah yeah

The next night…

After the movie I headed home…took a shower…

I walked towards my window…but something caught my eye…it’s him..

HIM!!! The stalker Saif in the black wanait parked outside our house!!!

OMG! It’s a good thing my parents are out of town…but he doesn’t know that!!

I closed my curtains, got dressed and re-opened my curtains hoping he was gone…nope still there…

Doesn’t he not know how things are done around here?!

I wore my sneakers and walked out through the back door …where no one can see me...
“What do you want?!!”
He walked closer to me…I certainly don’t know this kind of approach…
“shfeech tis2leen nafs ilsu2al”
“9ali7 bi6reech” I lied
“no he’s not…*smiling devilishly*”
“yes he is”
“you sure about that?”
“Saif shtabee?”
“3eeday masima3t”
“what do you want?!!”
“lala goolay ismay ba3ad mara”
HATHA MAYNOOON!!!

……………………………

I know what you’re thinking….wai3 inarfez…he’s creepy and shwaya i5are3 bas in the end he turned out to be a great guy…

For some time all he did was stalk me….I don’t know why but I kept it from Lulu and specially 9ali7…

I’ve never kept anything from Lulu but in the beginning I did…

In the beginning Saif was just a stalker really…nothing more…but somehow he got me to give him a chance…and I’m glad I did…it’s not something I regret…not like the last 3 guys whom I thought would be there for me but

each one turned out to be a bigger disappointment than the one before …
Saif somehow managed to get me…

***END OF FLASSHHHH BAAACCCK***
………………………………………….
“Joury” he calmly called…
I want to be in Saif’s arms right now…just to feel his warmth and his numbingly gorgeous scent…

“Joury” he softly called

9ali7 is the kind of guy I can’t hold a grudge against…he’s just that kind of guy…

“Joury you think I don’t care about you…or what happens to you?*loving tone*”
“9ali7 please”
“you think I’m just going to stand here and watch this go on?” I turned to face him not realizing he was this close..
“9ali7 I love him!...I love him…I’m stupid for it but I do”
“you’re right” I looked up at him “you’re stupid for it”
I smiled softly…
“6al3eenee…Saif matgarbeen yama”
“9ali7”
“Joury I’m trusting inich bitsm3een ilkalam…latkabreen ilsalfa akbar min chithy”

He made sense…I know he’s right but I love Saif…he’s the guy I want to marry…I know if my dad found out he’ll kill me…or something close to that…so I nodded…

He unlocked the door and let me out…

“Joury” I turned to face him…

“ma7d ifaker feech kithry” what does that mean?

22 comments:

  1. aaaaahhh 9ali7 kisar 5a6ry bas that was a great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit i wanted to be first!!
    9ali7 my new love...hahahah!!!
    i LOVED the post! oo im LOVING this new story! well if i didnt tell you im telling u now! im LOVING IT!! wallah jad jad i am!!!:D
    next post please!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rawan;* : thannnks hun ;*** me too ;( we'll see if things turn around for him ;P

    ID ;*!!!!: Loool...next time inshala ;** u always manage to make me smile ;D i'll post ASAP ;**...

    LOVE U GUYS ;******

    ReplyDelete
  4. *siiiiiigh* 9aaaaali7 *siiiiigh*

    ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! Thats all I can say right now LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 9ali7 a7ibbbbba!! <3<3
    loving the story babe ;D;D

    post soooon please!!

    -Freckles xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dazzlin ;*** : LOOL yes quite the ladies killer isn't he? ;P i'm glad to hear it hun ;**

    Frackles xx ;*: wainich?! yes that 9ali7 sure knows his way around the ladies ;P I'm thrilled to hear it ;** ASAP;**

    LOVE U ;****

    ReplyDelete
  7. i stayed up all night and went to class without a minute of sleep because i was reading ur blog...woooooooooooooooooooooooow i loved ur first story soo sooo soo much and i cried my eyes out and laughed and cried some more basically u made me go through all kinds of emotions but im sooooooo glad i came across ur blog la2na its so detailed and i just love details..i applaud u 3ala ur writing skills

    i just cant get over the story wayed ashyaaaa 9arat ow bas my eyes are stuck to the screen i think my eyers are permanently popped out of their place bas it was worth it...

    im officially ur latest follower...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Khalid: yes maskeen but we'll c if things turn around for him :p...thanks ;P & ur welcome :)

    Nawarii: welcome to my blog hun...

    Ur comment made my day!!!!;*** ;P...i love hearing that and i'm so glad people are enjoying it...
    inshala this story turns out to be just as good (inshala) ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAl qe9aa ETYANEEEENNNNN!!! 7adiii indemaaaj mu 6abee3iiii.. mashallah ur writting(y)!!
    xx
    R

    ReplyDelete
  10. tara you still didnt tell us about whats wrong with lulu!!
    let saif turn out to be a bad guy 3ashan she goes to 9ALI7!!

    loveing 9ALI7<3 and the blog:p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anon: i know what u mean ;P hehehe

    R ;* : ;D thnks 7oby ;***

    Zaina ;* : Glad to hear it ;D!!

    The Despirate Dreamer;** : Thanks hun ;**

    Kiss;** : next post u'll find out what really happened with Lulu ;P and we'll see what happens with 9ali7 soon...
    it's loving u right back hun ;****

    Love u guys ;****

    ReplyDelete
  12. AS ALWAYZZZ LUV IT and cant wait for the rest plzzz la itga63een l2na 7ada i a=want to kno itha ib tistaw3b!!!!:D

    N_Q :D********** remember me from ur old story:P******

    ReplyDelete
  13. N_Q :D ;****: cham N_Q 3indy? ofcourse i remember u love ;**
    we'll see in the next post later on tonight ;P

    ;**

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADORING IT is not the word to describe how much i loved ur story !!!

    omg its realy amazing thank uu

    waiting for the next post pls la t6awleen 3alaina i realy wanna know whts going on !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anon:Wow thanks hun ;**

    i'm posting tonight inshala and everything will be cleared up and we'll soon find out what's going on ;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. He was tall…not too tall…well built…he looked like he was in his 20’s…had a goatee (saksoka) and imgari3….military look…

    huubba hubba 3la hal look ;p

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love;****: LOOOOOL hehehehe I KNOW;P OOO LA LA ;P ur comment made my day!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wayyyed 7lwa your previous story !! I think i fell in love with your writing skills .. Mashallah 3aleechh.. Keep it up ! Well i'm reading 'Blind Love' and it's great so far! 👌

    ReplyDelete