Friday, November 6, 2009

Blind Love 2

3 days later....

Lulu:

my tears have been my way of dealing with my disability but I still have a long way ahead.
Everything happens for a reason right? Why can’t I just accept this?

The moment I fell was haunting me…how am I ever going to learn how to take care of myself?...There’s nothing I can do…every door is shutting right in front of me…am I always going to feel so…alone?...

I can’t enjoy any aspect of life…not one…
……………………………………………..

As lulu’s tears fell…being reminded every day and night of her disability…something she hasn’t been able to over-come…her brother observed closely…watching his younger sister in so much pain was eating him up inside.

9ali7 and lulu are very close siblings…after all when it’s just them all their lives…you either end up close or drift apart…

9ali7 can be described as protective yet open-minded, strong, socially smart and extremely good-looking.

He has a weak spot for the women in his family…he’s patient with everything but not when it comes to his family.

He can tolerate anything…you mention it…but if one word comes up about his family you’ll see a completely different side of 9ali7.

No one dares going near Lulu because of who her brother is (to men that is)…it’s not something she dislikes…actually it makes her feel special…

In other words lulu was the girl you see but don’t touch…

Her friends went through a phase where they were totally head over heels in-love with 9ali7…hell every girl went through that phase…

He was the guy you want to end up with but can’t approach or do anything about it…sure there were times where girls threw themselves at him…but that just boosted his ego and left them embarrassed…

After all he was successful, smart, funny and easy on the eyes to top it he came from a good family and his sister was lulu what more could they want?

Lulu captivated the hearts of girls and some guys here and there…she was interesting yet there was something different about her…you can’t really pin point what it was…she’s someone you can’t help but love…

9ali7 kept his eyes on Lulu trying to find a way to pull her out of this hell she’s going through…his sister isn’t the girl he’s seeing today.

He slowly walked towards her room…walked passed her open door.

“Lulu”

Lulu’s tears were paused as she lifted her head towards 9ali7.

“9ali7?! *shocked*”

“Lulu laymita?...may9eer chithy *loving tone*”

He sat down on the bed next to her…
“9ali7 walla mally5ilg*tears falling freely*”
“lulu…bagoolich shay many 3ayda…life’s too short…tears won’t bring back what you lost…”
“9ali7 *tears* you think it’s easy?!!...”
“I know it’s not…I can’t say I know what you’re going through…but you need to know you’re not on this ride alone…you have your family right behind you…”
“9ali7 mu il7een”
“gomay we’re leaving”
“wain?...maby a6la3”
“goomay bas”
“maby a6la3 9ali7…I don’t want to!!”
“Lulu you trust me right?”

She nodded comforted by her brother’s voice.
………………………………………………

Lulu:

I got up and went to the bathroom…washed my face, walked towards my closet and wore the third out-fit from the left…

I wore sneakers since my coordination isn’t that good…

“haa? 5ala9tay?” he called out from behind my door…
“ee…yala”

He walked in and we left together…

He helped me in the car and placed the seatbelt on me and just drove.

Lulu”

I turned my head towards him…

“tabeen mobile?”
“9ali7”
“mobilich inkisar shrayich ayblich wa7ed thany?”
“9ali7 it’s not like I’m going to use it”
“yes you will…”
“*deep breath*you think?”
“I know”
“*smiling* yeah...ok”
“eee chithy dayman ibtasmay”

I can’t help but feel happy around him…

“wain binroo7?”
“tabeen agoolich wela tabeena surprise?”
“emmm…surprise!” I was excited…where are we going?!!

20 mints later….

He parked the car, opened my door, took off my seatbelt and helped me down…
We walked on a steady path…he talked like we always do…it’s weird but..9ali7 and I never go out…we’re close but we don’t do stuff like this…it felt nice but awkward for some reason.

“shfee hatha?!” he whispered angrily.
“mino?”
“wa7ed…he’s been staring at us from the time we left the car…"
“ma3alaik mina”
I hope that idiot gets a hint and removes his eyes from 9ali7’s direction!
………………………………………………………

The stranger kept his eyes on Lulu since the moment he saw her leave 9ali7’s car….
As soon as 9ali7 saw him…the stranger kept his eyes on them…wrong move my friend…you do not want to mess with 9ali7.

“ma3alaik mina” as soon as he heard Lulu say that he decided to let it go and focused on the
purpose of this outing…

To remind Lulu who his sister was and what she still can do…even if her disability might be restricting a lot of things in life…

To lighten the awkward moment he joked…

Lulu laughed at his joke...again 9ali7 was able to make her smile again.

…………………………………………..
Lulu:

“where are we?”
“XX illy 3al ba7ar…”

My smile faded and instead my heartbeat raced…this place is always crowded and I don’t want to make a fool of myself…why’d he bring me here!

“mu yo3ana?” he asked.
“9ali7 why’d you bring me here?! You know I don’t like crowded places *tears*”
“shfeech luluty…ana ma3ach…ba3dain you have to do this”
……………………………………………
Tears kept falling…

9ali7 cupped her face and whispered

“5ala9 mi7na dasheen…bing3ad 3al ba7ar ok?....yalla stop crying...”
“*sniff* ok”
“ee a3arf 7arkatich hathy…” he joked…amazingly he was able to make her smile…

9ali7 has a way of changing the mood in the air…he was the glue in the family you could say and his presence is duly noted..

The stranger lost it when he saw Lulu cry...his eyes glued on her…he wanted to comfort her…be the one to wipe away her tears…his eyes were that of hatred towards 9ali7…he saw them together…and he just wanted to punch 9ali7 in the face.

They walked down to the beach and sat near the water…

“Lulu…I need to ask you something” his tone was serious.

Lulu was taken aback by his approach.

“shoot”
“are these tears helping you with anything”
She remained quiet…
“stop putting yourself through this and start gaining your life back”
“9ali7…I don’t want to hear this right now”
“Someone has to tell you this…since no one is…then I am”

Lulu kept to herself as her brother expressed what he sees in the new lulu…stuff she didn’t want to hear…but someone has to tell her.

“Lulwa I’m not saying this to hurt you…i7na warach…you fall I catch remember?”

He brought up the time they made a pact to be there for each other…

It managed to make her softly smile.

They got up and made their way back…

“ha”
“shfeek?”
“hathy Joury”
9ali7 saw Joury with a man…not just any man…his friend Saif.
“inzain?”
“weya Saif”
Lulu’s face went pale…she could feel his hands tense at the sight of Joury and Saif.
“Lulu 5alich ihny”
“no 9ali7 wait” but he was already gone…his temper reached its high.

From the way they were walking and holding hands 9ali7 knew what was going on…he knew it all…

Joury turned to see 9ali7 approaching them with that scary look.
“shit..9ali7!!!…"
Saif turned to see his friend and Joury’s cousin walking towards them.
“Joury”
“Saif!!” it was clear 9ali7 was beyond mad...
“9ali7” Joury tried to talk through her quivering voice
“9ali7…”
“ rikbay ilsayara…I’ll deal with you later” he ordered Joury…this just might be the last night for her :S…
“it’s not what you think”
“rikbay ilsayara!”

Lulu was frozen far behind 9ali7…Joury came up to her and held her hand…

Lulu can feel her shivering hands…we all know too well what happens when a person messes with 9ali7’s family.

Saif tried to calm him down but it drove him mad…

“ingarabt yam Joury mat loom ila nafsek!” 9ali7 held Saif’s shirt in his fist as he pushed him against a wall.
“fahim?!!!” he let go and walked back to the girls…Joury tears fell softly her eyes filled with fear….what is she going to say?!
“rikboo ilsayara” he was angry, by the sound of his voice it’s going to be a rough night for the girls…

in the car...
“ita9lay 3ala 3amy gooleela bitnameen 3indna ilayla”
Lulu was quiet hearing every word her brother was telling Joury.
“ma…maby…9ali7 drop me home”
“make the call” his voice was that of a person you do not want cross paths with...
Joury made the call and as usual her parents agreed…like I said Joury and Lulu are inseparable since birth…
…………………………………………..
At home…

Lulu:

Joury was glued to me…helping me up to my room trying to avoid 9ali7…
If only I insisted on staying home this might not have happened…
It’s a sign…every time I step outside something bad happens…
I wore my PJ’s and I heard her pace around my room like a nervous wreck.

“Lulu did you tell him?!”
“Tell me what?!”

Oh crap….
…………………………………………
Joury spun around to face 9ali7….he held back his anger but…he might have accepted this…if it wasn’t Joury…anyone but Joury…
“ta3alay bakalmich”
em…Lulu”
“she’ll survive…you might not”
“9ali7”
“jidamy”
“9ali7 you have no control over me!...lant o5oy wela oboy”

That drove 9ali7 to his limits…any clueless idiot would know how he felt towards Joury…
He grabbed her arm and pulled her behind him up to his room…leaving Lulu to her thoughts and worry…
..................................................................................................

how's the story so far? tell me what u think ;P

21 comments:

  1. FFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIRST!!!

    LUUUUUUUUUUV THE STORY!!!!;D;D

    Luv YOU!!;***

    PinkWorld ~S.S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. t3awir el galb! i love it :*
    -Lilly;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummmy i love 9ali7!! i want 9ali7! yes everyone 9ali7 is mine!!!!!!:D
    loving the story!!! loved the post! next post please!!!:D;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING EVERY BIT OF IT!!! I adored your first story o im adoring this story as well!! Mashalla Mashalla 3alaich o 3ala your ideas o writing skills.. Keep um coming daahling cuz i cant get enough of them.. Love yaaa ;****

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur asking howz the story so far???!!!!!

    i thought NOTHING, i mean NOTHIIIING, could top ur last story!!! but u did not fail to prove me wrong!!!!

    I simply L.O.V.E. it!!!!

    can't wait for the next post!!! ;***

    ReplyDelete
  6. PinkWorld ~S.S~: 3ashoo first ;P thanks LOVE U RIGHT BACK ;***

    Rawan: thnks love ;***

    Lilly;*!! :yes it does...thanks hun ;***

    ID!!!!: 9ali7 is all yours ;** enjoy ;P inshala as soon as possible...posting 2mrw inshala ;***

    Dazzlin!!!: ;D thanks love ;** LOVE U BACK ;***

    Anon: WOOOOW!! thanks love!! wela u just made my day...i'm posting 2mrw inshala as soon as I get it all down ;P

    I'm glad u guys are loving it ;** and keep ur comments coming 'cause they make my day ;P

    LOVE U ALL ;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. heyy..i just started reading ur blog..what can i say iam simply addicted!
    whos the starnger?! oo mafihamt whats wrong with her?!
    thank u;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiss;* : hey babe...thanks ;P the stranger will be revealed in up-coming posts...and u'll find out what's wrong with her soon enough ;***

    i'll clarify everything after my next post inshala ;***

    ReplyDelete
  9. While reading, I had no doubt that she's blind because of an accident, ya3ni hatha elly estaw3abta 3ala 6ool .. and then I read the comments "What's wrong with her?" and I'm like "So she's not blind !?"
    LOL so madri ana fahma '3ala6 wila what !? ya3ni its not like I'm guessing bs its the obvious min el story ba3ad etha ana ythaya2li hatha shy thani

    anywayz I LOVE ur stories hathy welly gabl they make my day walla ;** w I believe I already told u inna ur posts ybardon el chabd cuz long and feehom wayd events (alla la y'3ayir ;p )
    Take care
    -Jo0

    ReplyDelete
  10. JoO ;* : ur on the right path and u figured it out ;P...inshala my posts are the way u like 'em ;P i'm glad ur loving this ;**

    always.be;* : thnnnnks hun ;*


    LOVE U GUYS ;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. so please tell me ako a post tonight....!:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. ID!!! yes hun a long one too ;P posting in a few ;** i'm color coding now ;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm lost ;s ma fahamt shay mo gadraa astaw3ib
    |SHOTS|

    ReplyDelete
  14. |SHOTS|: ;***

    Lulu is suffering from a recent disabilty u'll soon find out what...if u haven't figured it out yet...

    Joury is Lulu's cousin and is Dating Saif going on 2 years now...

    9ali7 is Lulu's older brother and he's in-love with joury (his cousin) whose dating Saif (one of 9ali7's friends) he had no clue about them or the fact that Joury dates...

    one day 9ali7 took Lulu out for a talk one on one when he caught his joury with saif...

    there's a stranger in the story but you'll find out who and what he wants of Lulu...

    oh...janoon and hanood are Lulu and joury's close friends...

    is it clearer? tell me if ur having problems with it...
    ^^^ it's basically my story up till now..

    ReplyDelete
  15. .•*Silent Reader*•.

    That was..o_O AWESOME XD I LOVE the story and I didn't really get what her "disability" is?

    until then NEXT POST PWEEEEEEEZ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anon: thanks babe ;***

    next post coming right up ;P hun blind love 3 is up and i'm going to post blind love 4 ;***

    just incase u stopped here...i've posted BL3 2 days ago ;**

    ReplyDelete
  17. i got it thanks :**
    |SHOTS|

    ReplyDelete
  18. okay so I put 2 and 2 together she is bling ;p

    something new I like it !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love ;** : mashala 3alaich ;P yes hun she's blind :(....thanks ;P

    ReplyDelete