Monday, November 16, 2009

Blind Love 6

Joury:

My eyes kept staring at him…it felt like forever since I last saw him…I just want run into his loving arms…but his look…his look was that of anger…

Lulu kept her hands firmly on mine…

“Lulu emm…”
“I’m going if you want me I’ll be near”
“ahh thanks…just for a minute”

His friend god I know him..where do I know him?…oh…crap…Saif’s cousin!!…ala e3eenha…

He changed a lot...he lost a lot of weight… it's probably why I didn’t recognize him…

His cousin came up to Lulu and held her hand as they walked leaving me with Saif…

“Joury…”
“Saif I can’t do this”
“bull shit”
“na3am?”
“you heard me…what the hell Joury?”
“Saif…I…I”

……………………………………………

Lulu:

I held his hand…my heart pounding…it felt weird holding this strangers hand…

“Ha Lulu?…3arafteeny wela lal7een?”
“emm…wala mathker” his voice was familiar but I can’t really tell who…something about his
voice made me feel uncomfortable…it was annoying somehow…

“*laughing* ma3ach saloom…Salem wild 3am Saif”

CRAP!!! SALEM!!!! UGH!!

WHO’S GOING TO SAVE ME NOW?!!

“hala salem…shlonik?” UGH! I CAN’T STAND HIM!!! I REALLY CAN’T!!!

“tamam dam shiftich…intay shlonich Lulu?” he asked carefully….he’s being nice this is weird….

“can’t complain…il7imdela”

COMMON JOURRRRRRRRYY!!

“so….mmmm.........................................….tabeen tishrbeeen shay?!”
“no thanks” oh dear god could this go any smoother?!!!!

He started mumbling about his job…actually this could be the first time I concentrate on his words,Salem was this annoying tag along who came with Saif at times

He’s soul purpose was to bother me …picked on me over the silliest little things…and he was just that annoying!

As I remember…Salem is short compared to Saif…he’s acceptable height wise though…he’s slightly chubby and he’s 24 just like Saif…his eyes are black shwaya it5are3 bas 7ilwa…round nose and big lips… he’s the funny guy bas the one who makes fun of someone to make you laugh…and usually that someone was me…it’s clear he’s not comfortable now....

Probably feels bad for me…

“Salem?”
“hala?”
“you’re being nice”
“laish am I a mean person?”
he laughed
“no…I mean…this is so not like you”
“*laughing*” I laughed I seriously just said that to his face
“emm…I’m thirsty”
“yalla” he took me to the booth…
“one water please”
I took out my wallet from my cross bag…I gave it to salem.
“shino hatha?”
“shino?” CRAP LAYKOON I PULLED SOMETHING ELSE?!!
“mintay daf3a”
“waaay salem just take it”
“min9ijy reday bookich da5el”
“yala 3ad”
“ha? Shgilt ana?”

Yuma…he was attractive to me at that moment….bas I know he’s not for me…I just really can’t stand him….the old him…not this nice guy. Bas still he’s just a guy I tolerate…it’s horrible I know bas he used to make my life a living hell…I was the inspiration for all his jokes.
…………………………………………………

Joury:

“Saif what do you expect?”
“I expect you to be with me” he answered sternly…
“our secret’s out! Shlon bala I stay with you?”
“hatha sh3oorich tejaheee?”

I looked away…it broke my heart that I ended things with Saif but what am I to do? It’s not like I don’t love him…I do…but I can’t be with him.

“Joury”
“a7ibik”
“prove it” I looked up at him…I didn’t expect him to say that.
“how?”
“5alich weyay”
“Saif”
“Joury a7ibich don’t do this”
god these last few weeks I’m very emotional!

I don’t want to cry! I don’t want to cry!!! I don’t!
I stayed quiet looking at his pleading eyes....he kept convincing me it was the right thing for us...how we were meant to be together...he knew my weakness and I caved willingly.

“o..ok”
“ok?” I nodded

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a cell….i kept my eyes on the phone…it wasn’t his…

“hatha ilmobile 3ashan akalmich fee…bas 7aggy” I nodded

He handed it over and pulled me into his warm arms….it felt so good…just his embrace made me feel safe, protected nothing in this world can harm me now..

……………………………………………………………

Days past and Joury kept her secret relationship with Saif going…not a day passed without her talking to him…she was very careful around 9ali7…every time she saw him guilt filled up her lungs…

The sound of Saif’s voices always makes a difference…

2 weeks later….

on the phone...

“JOURRY!!!!”
“bismela shino?!!!!!”
“*laughing* WALHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!”
“*laughing* ma3indik salfa”
“laish 7abebty intay mu walhana 3alay”
he asked her softly.

Joury felt her cheeks slightly heating up….after 2 years he still makes her blush…

“emmbala” she answered him shlyly…

Something Saif loves about Joury…is that she was his Daloo3a…it drives him crazy at times in a good way.

However this guilt he’s carrying is killing him…but he has no one to let it out on…no even his Joury…

“AMOOOOOOOT ana AMOOOOT 3AL YIST7OON”
“Saaaaaaif!*dala3 way*”
“3yoona”
“smila 3alaik”
“ta5feen 3alay?”
“no”
“ha?! Laish?”
“mu lazem a5af 3alaik”
“laish bala?”
“bas”
“la wala jad Joury…mat 5afeen 3alay?”
“……………” A smile was creeping up in her face as Saif waited impatiently for the answer.
“Joury?”
“wayed”
“shino?”
“wayed a5af 3alaik”
she shyly confessed
“7AYWAAAAAAN!”
“shfeek?!”
“wa7d athwal dash 3alay…7aywan may3arf esouq”
“you’re driving?”
“ee..tamreen 3ala shay?”
“eee”
“amray ana killy lich”
she giggled
“stop talking to me while driving!!”
“9ij 6ila3tay it5afeen 3alay” she giggled more
“itha ma5af 3alaik a5af 3ala mino?”
la la ana shsawee il7een? Hal kalam im3athbneee”
“stop it”
“laish?”
“You’re making fun of meee” again with her dala3
“ana?!! Ana?!!! Joury lo sama7tay la ta’3l6een ana mar’6a 3alaich”
“it’s how I feel *dala3 voice again”
“3ayal I better change that…Joury agdar ashoofich ilyoom?”
“aa..Hanood madree 3an ilyoom…bacher a7san”
“fee a7ad 3indich?”
“ee”
tigdreen itroo7een mukan thany 3ashan ta5theen ra7tich”
“la walla magdar…”
“mino ma3ach”
“weee Hanood ma3arf aw9aflich”
“ilwalda”
“ee”
“ilwaled?”
“la2 la2...weee embala”
“ Lulu?”
“mhmm”
“laykoon 9ali7 ba3ad 3indkom?”
“embala…deegega Janoon”

She looked towards Lulu and 9ali7 who sat next to her mother…

Today’s the family dinner hosted by Joury’s mom…

“3abali ga3ad itkalmeen Hind” SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!
“eee I am…I’m talking to both right now…”
Lulu knew that Joury was talking to Saif using the girls as cover...

“Lulu bacher Hanood and Janoon want to go out…ok?”
“fine”
“ok”
“aloo S..Hanoood!!!”
OH THANK GOD!!!
“hala?”
“ok”
“5ala9 bacher inshala…”

They agreed to meet in a certain place…

“emm Lulu ta3alay weyay”
“sh3indkom?”
“5aleehum Yuma” 9ali7 spoke up

The grown-ups went back to their conversations as Joury help Lulu to the other room to speak privately…

“Lulu”
“I know I know….we’re going to see Sa” Joury quickly placed her hand over Lulu mouth shutting her up
“SHHHH”
“shfeeeech?!!”

Joury got up and went to the door…she opened it…no one…Phew.

“nothing I thought there was someone standing behind the door…look we can’t say *whispering* his name anymore ok?”

Lulu agreed…

hey…about Hanood and Janoon…mita inshala binshoofhum? They want to see you Lulu”

Her smile faded…she did miss her friends…but is she ready to face them?...go out with them for the first time since the accident?

“Lulu…ma7ad i7bich kithrhum…walhaneen 3alaich…you remember the time not a day passed by without them over at your house?”

She giggled.

“shrayich after tomorrow?”

“ok”

We went back to where the family was sitting…Joury was an only child so her father considered 9ali7 as his son.
“ha shitsawoon?” asked om-Joury teasingly
“ha?”
“insolif” they went back to their chit chatter….however 9ali7 kept his eyes on the girls…he felt something was off…

He shook off the idea and talked about politics with the fathers…the mothers tried getting into it
but gave up losing interest and starting up the conversation about the plans for next week.

The next night:

Joury and Lulu went to meet Saif.

In the car:

“Joury shrayich you meet him without me next time?”
“LAISH?!”
“waay ya 7mara 5ara3teeni!!”
“sorry inzain laish?!! I can’t go alone”
“Joury before I was able to walk around on my own giving you a bit more privacy but I can’t anymore…I just think it’s better this way”
“chub abeech weyay”
“Joury wala I’ll be a pain in the ass…and I can’t believe I’m saying this bas it’s for Saif too…he deserves to see you alone”
“Lulu kayfee…I want you to come…mishkilta uhwa if he’s not comfortable around you”
“I’d like to hear you say that in front of him”

“you’d like that wouldn’t you?” they giggled

The girls left the car and headed off to meet Saif…

“hala bil zain…*blushed* ta3alay yamee laish imba3da?”

Joury moved closer to Saif as Lulu sat on the chair facing Saif…

Lulu did feel uncomfortable but didn’t say a word to anyone…for some reason she felt like someone was watching her…she just had that feeling.

Saif and Joury kept whispering in eachothers ears, giggling but also kept Lulu company…

At around 9…

“Saif we have to go we’ll be late”
“tawinas mashiba3t minich”
“you always say that”
“it’s true”
Joury felt content with what she heard…it was something she just couldn’t capture…right in front of her is a man who can’t get enough of her and that just made her feel over the moon with joy…

Don’t we all want that? a man who wants to spend time with you…has a smile on his face just by seeing yours…wants to keep you in his arms forever…shares his secrets with you….a man who’ll consider you his best friend and lover? A man you simply drool over?

That would just be simply perfect….but perfect doesn’t exist…not in this world that is…we grab the next best thing….almost perfect…
……………………..

Joury:

I just stood there staring at him not knowing what it is that’s making me feel this way…the feeling where I just want to stay in his arms…hear more of his hilarious stories he and his friends did….to just take in his scent.

Saif is almost perfect…
to me….almost perfect is my perfect…

we said our goodbyes and headed home…I was sleeping over at Lulu’s again….

The next Day:

I got up, got ready…wore my green dress with a wide beige waist belt, threw on a beige scarf to keep warm…grabbed my cross-bag and my cardigan incase I was cold. My light brown shoulder length hair was straightened.

I woke up Lulu as she went to the bathroom I picked her out an outfit… black skinny jeans since she rocked the look….paired it with her chanel white shirt on top of it was a grey fur vest…sort of speak she was rockin Kuwait ;P. she wore her pearl studs with my help.

I applied her make-up…something I secretly envied about Lulu is the fact that she was beautiful…like drop dead gorgeous with or without make-up…but me…well let’s just say make-up and I have been pals for a long time now…I don’t overdo it I like the natural look but with that extra touch to look radiant. I tied her hair into this sleek ponytail…

After applying liner, mascara, bronzer and red lip stick we left…I had 2 shawls in the car if we need them.

I drove over to see the girls….I stopped by at Hind’s first since she was closest…she walked out lookin’ great as usual…off white wool dress knee length with knee high brown boots and brown belt with a few gold necklaces on…she had her shawl on…one word the shawl alone was an eye catcher…it was cheak…but sophisticated.

I can feel Lulu’s heart racing…it’s been months since she talked to them…

“LULU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hanood yelled.
“haaaay!!!”

I can see her smile but I can also sense the awkwardness she’s feeling…
Hind opened the door and hugged her so tightly…

“WOW someone’s hot!” she said eyeing Lulu’s outfit.

Lulu giggled

“i7m i7m…all the work of this genious right here *pointing at myself*”
“ahaa let me see you…wow looks like we have some divas in the house!!”
“wha..amm yala lets go”
“you look great…I can feel it”Lulu answered what Hind was going to ask.

I saw the smile on Hind’s face disappear…I can tell this is killing her…but things were…let’s just say almost back to normal.

I stopped at Janoon waiting for our beauty queen to step out of her mansion.
Yes compared to us all…Janoon hands down was the prettiest…mashaala…

She finally graced us with her presence…she was wearing a black wool dress over it was a red coat and black knee boots…let her dark brown wavy hair down and this million dollar smile when she saw us…specially when she saw Lulu.

She ran towards us…

“LULUUUUUU!!!!WALAHT 3ALAAAAICH!!” she ripped the door wide open and sat on lulu’s lap…just like old times…
“Ana akthaar…I see you’re still crazy”
“always”
“wain ta3gel hathy?”
“HAAAY!”
“so describe your outfit”
“ha?..ok..i’m wearing a black dress….feel it…it’s soft right?”
“eee…wayed”
“and over it I’m wearing my red coat”
“slut”
“do you know any other word than that?!!”
“humph…slut!”
“chub”
Lulu and I giggled seriously hind and Jinan are hilarious together…
“make me”
“what else?”
“oh…emm I’m wearing my boots…I bought them last week..they’re so comfy...”
“wow”

She then heard Hind describe her outfit….

“bas look at you….7adich itshawgeeen!! I want to bite you”
“no please wala if she bites I’m calling animal control”
“*tiger roar* scared?”
yalla ya tiger get in the back…let’s get a move on”
“afaaa….Lulu tabeeni agoom?*sad tone*”
“if it’s the only reason we’re not moving”
“*gasp!*”
we laughed and she sat in the back with Hanood.

The four of us headed to chocolate bar ilbid3…I sat next to Lulu just to make sure she get’s anything she wants and not to spill anything on her…

That went well..sure she did accidently hit the water bottle but it was closed and nothing spilled so…I would say today was a success…


One month later….

I kept seeing Saif a lot more than I used to…there were times I went alone without lulu.
The first time wasn’t bad actually…but I did feel like I needed Lulu with me…any way I’m seeing him tonight…Lulu is coming along with me…

I was wearing my mid-night blue skinny jeans tucked in knee length grayish boots…I wore a grey light sweater that complimented my body with a large loose black vest…

I was okay…Lulu however looked really good…she wore a ruffled white shirt with her grey skinny jeans…purplish pink and gold pink moon bracelet and had a purplish pink with grey scarf on…and flat grey boots.

I parked my car and walked over to Saif…after saying our hello’s and what not…Lulu wanted to leave…

“laish?”
“no I just want to sit on a bench while you guys talk…afterwards let’s get hot chocolate k?”
…………………………….
Lulu:

Lulu shino tig3deen ibroo7ich?!”
“mafeeha shay! Yala 3ad I really want that…”
“you sure”
“Joury shlon tig3ad ibroo7a ibhal wagt?”

For the first time yimken I really felt like Saif wasn’t a bad guy after all…if he was against me sitting alone at 8…i guess i mis judged him..

“Saif I want that…please…walla I’m tired from all the walk and I stress a lot when I do walk…a5af I hit something or hit someone…3ady you guys pick me up later here…it’s not like I’ll move on my own”
“Lu”
“I have my phone if I need anything I’ll call you guys”
“illy eray7ich…”

I sat on the bench and pulled out my phone and called Janoon whom connected Hanood to the line…so it was three ways…

We chatted…they wanted the 411 on Joury …I told them I couldn’t right now…a5af someone passes by mu 7ilwa…
……………………………………
Joury:

I walked next to Saif part of me was still worrying over Lulu and the other was enjoying our time alone…we talked…held hands…he kept me warm.

“lal7een bardana?”

I nodded

He pulled me closer to him…his arm on my shoulder moving up and down keeping me warm.
“leebsay shay thegeel mama…kilish mu labsa shay edafee”

He removed his scarf and placed it around my neck pulling me closer to him.

He kissed my forehead for the longest time…I closed my eyes enjoying our closeness…Saif never kisses me or holds me this way unless he was sure that no one was around…it’s another thing of the endless things he does that I love.








I would give anything to say this is how this night ended… What would I give to take that one day back….to take that one minute back..



We moved away and walked next to each other casually…fearing someone might see us…as we headed back…I froze in place as my eyes met his burning mad eyes…
I could swear my heart stopped beating…


SHIT!!!!

26 comments:

  1. OH MY ! 9ali7 ?!
    w what's Saif hiding malee8 !
    yaaaaaaay u posted :D ! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. licious!!!!!


    she's BLIND?????? I thought she just couldn't walk properly, but when the girls were describing their outfits staw3abt! but, HOW????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this post...it was so long and eventful and so JUICY... im so glad lulu is getting out there again mskeeena she deserves to live her life to its fullest wayed a7ibha bas she is neglecting her life but i really hope that the outing gets her to reconsider that...jouryyy a7ibha ehya ow saif bas galbi na'3zni ow igooli inah saif is gonna turn out to be an ass in the future madriiii...i hope not la2na she deserves happiness mskeena...

    i cant stop laughing 3ala saif's cousin 7asaita insan ahbal madri laish ...

    finally im scared SHITLESS right now ... i loved 9ali7 bas a5af minaaaaaaaah WAYED...

    next post plssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O :O :O :O :O !!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGG DONT SAY THE ONE SHE SEES HIM IS 9ALI7 !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's 9ali7 9a7? i can't wait to see what he's gonna do to them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Scary! :p
    Poor 9ali7! He loved her. I'm really not liking Saif.. at first, i thought your cliff-hanger that Lulu somehow disappeared, since she's blind and wanted to stay alone. I reallt didn't expect that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LAAAAAA WHO IS IT?! :|:|:|
    This post bs shweiyat 9ali7 in it :(
    7abiiibi next post extra ok(A)??
    Don't take too long baaabe ;***

    -Freckles xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anon: u'll find out soon ;P i don't want to spoil it ;P

    Zaina;* : yes hun Lulu's blind...from a car accident a few months back...it's explained in Blind love 4 ;P i can see how u thought she was sufferin' from a bad leg but nope she's blind so she has no sense of direction ;(...but we'll see if that changes anytime soon ;P

    Nawarii ;*:It loves ya right back ;** I agree with u lulu deserves to get her life back in order and we'll see what happens with her in up-coming posts...Joury hmm...well we're going to see what happens to her in the next post...
    Looool i laughed 3ala the thought of Salem being ahbal...he is in the story sort of ;P

    yeah 9ali7 is one hell of a man...a scary gorgeous man ;P i'm working on the next post and inshala ASAP i'll post ;***

    Anon: Loool we'll just have to find out :S

    Rawan:hmmm:P...i'm not going to say anything we'll find out soon ;P

    Stairway to heaven;* : Loool we'll figure it out in the next post inshala ;P what can i say i like surprising u guys ;P

    Freckles xx: Looool u'll find out in the next post ;P extra 9ali7? hmm...u'll have to wait for that ;P inshala i won't ;** ASAP ;**

    Love u guys ;****

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! 9ALE7 :s
    inshalla la :s
    jinan tshaweg ;p oo hamn lulu
    wayed wayed i love this story
    mashalla 3alaich 7ady ademej lamn agra ur storys :D
    waiting 4 the next post ;)

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  10. 9ALI7?! pls let it be 9ali7 i miss him:( <<3
    lulu lal7ien kasra 5a6riy;'(
    LOVED your post:D hope you post soon.:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laymoon ;** : Lool we'll see who it is in the up-coming post...yep i love the girls in this story ;P...thanks 7ayteee ;*** working on it right now inshala i'l try tomorrow ;*

    Kiss ;* : hmm...i guess we'll find out in the next post ;P we'll what happens with Lulu...maybe it'll turn around for her...
    thanks ;** inshala 2mrw night i'll try but i'm not promising anything ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing thats all i can say!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  13. WAAY WAAAY WAAAY WAAAY !1 HAL 9ALI7 MYANNENNY !!!;******

    joury tyannen bas y3ny ehya tadry 9ale7 is looking out for her , o ma yaby ella el 5air 7ag.ha LAISH TRED 7AG SAIFO? saif marta7la killish !! a7es hes a stalker ! ;S

    lulu , tyannen a7ebha !! a7is the "blue font " guy ohwa elly shaf.ha bl accident !!

    jinan tyannen !!! ;** o hamman hatheeech elly oranger font nisayt ismha ;p

    this story is awesome !! o 7adha 3ajbatna !! just wnated to elt u know u have a talent mashalla o keep going , lat6awleen 3lainna because im hooked !!!

    9ale7 ;*

    mn kithir ma a7eb ur stories , i told my readers about u ;p

    ReplyDelete
  14. when are you gonna update this?
    I REALLY CANT WAIT ANY LONGER :D
    xx
    tima Q

    ReplyDelete
  15. Unchained Melody:** :LOOOL ;P i can see 9ali7's affect on you guys ;P

    someone has to talk some sense to her ;P bas she's been with Saif for 2 years so you can see why it's hard to let go ;P

    stalker? hehehehehe

    Lulu...we'll see what happens and i do love the girls in this story ;P

    7ayateee!! ;** thanks walla inshala tonight i'll post (i'll try posting Daily this weekend but no promises ;**)

    tima Q: inshala tonight ;** not much longer ;P

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so sorry guys but i can't tonight :S i'm so tired but i promise u tomorrow one long juicy one inshala ;***sorry again ;*** until 2mrw Good night ;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its ok ;** , were waiting !

    ReplyDelete
  18. 7abaybee :*** thanks walla ;** inshala tonight lo-ong post 3ashankom ;**

    ReplyDelete
  19. i know i havent commented in a LONG time bess i was so busy!! anyways!! AMAZING ! im luving the story A LOT wayiiiiid 3ajbatniii ooo i get really into it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. 9ali7?:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O
    9ali7 right 9ali7?:O:O:O:O i have a feeling its 9ali7!!!
    i love him!!;$ (faj2a right?)
    just got the chance to read it!!
    LOVING the story! LOVED the post! NEXT post please!!;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D
    love you!!:D
    istaw3abty meno ana? hehehehahahah!!!(6)

    ReplyDelete
  21. when is the next post?
    today?

    ReplyDelete
  22. is there a post today?
    please say yes! i cant wait any longer!!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  23. Choco loco: long time no "comment" :P missed ya :P no prob hun ;* thanks love i'm so happy to hear that ;****

    Anon: haaay :P i think i know u :P i think not sure though :P happy to hear it :**

    Anon: inshala bas late at night bear with me because i'm not yet done with it :S

    Kiss;* : inshala tonight bas late at night hun i still have alot of writing to do :** inshala ASAP ;***

    LOVE U GUYS!!:**

    ReplyDelete