Sunday, August 16, 2009

Part 36 ;***

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THINGS HAVE BEEN SO HECTIC!!!

LOVE YOU ;***
.....................................................................................................

DALAL:

I was so excited about the night I just had with my hot mcdonalds creep.. I mean Yousef IFF THIS IS SO HARD…I’M CALLING HIM HOT CREEP! I DON’T CARE!!!

Any way I was so excited I couldn’t sleep at all plus the pain shooting up and down my left leg was unbearable!...

I took my pain killers to numb the pain.

I watched the sun rise and I was STARVING in all sense of the word.

I walked to my kitchen and yep… I got me some delicious ice-cream….as an appetizer that’ll satisfy me until rose wakes up…



I ate and this is no lie!





8 ICE-CREAMS and I was still hungry!






I checked my blackberry and I had a missed call from 7amad and a msg that read

7amad ( I wanted to name him prince charming but it would be hard to explain if I get caught…so as the coward I sometimes was I named him formally!...boring I know!!)



7amad

If you need anything call me….
Good night champ

Msg sent at 2:30 am




He sent it 30 mints after he left yesterday…should I msg him back?



Compose msg:
To 7amad

Thanks but no need…stronger than u think ;P

Msg sent at 6:09 am






Vzzz vzzz (vibrating phone…someone calling)

It was 7amad…
“aloo?”
“Dalal? Why aren’t you asleep?”
“good morning to you too…did I wake you?”
“no I was up”
“what’s with you?”
“what?”
“don’t you sleep??”
“hahaha…hmm? Maybe I do maybe I don’t…..inzain tell me laish ma nimtay?”
“bas”
“what?”
“bas…I couldn’t sleep..8a9eb?”
“hahaha…seriously are you ok?”
“yes 7amad shfeek? I’m alive I can assure you since you’re talking to me..”
“……” SHIT DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG? I WAS JOKING…HE KNOWS THAT RIGHT?.. “7amad?”
“……”
“I was joking..I…I”
I’m fine Dalal” UGH!!! HERE HE GOES AGAIN WITH Dalal!!! I’M DALOOOL….DALOOOLA…I HATE SERIOUS!!! AND WHEN I HEAR SOMEONE CALLING ME THAT I FEEL LIKE I’M IN TROUBLE BIG TIME!!
“ugh!”
“SHFEECH??!”
“waaay bismella 7amad! I can’t get pissed off without you scaring me??”
“pissed off??”
“yes I’m pissed off”
“laish?”
kayfee kuwaitya!!”
“seriously?”
“noo!!! What’s with you it’s like you don’t know me!! Now I’m really pissed off!!”
“…….” OKAY SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAT GUY!
“now’s the time where you try and make me feel better…” I guided him
“shaklich bitsh’3leeni o0 ana madree..”
hahaha..you just noticed?”
“hahaha…so why are you pissed?”
“what’s my name?”
“what?”
“my name... what is it?”
“Dalal”
“ahhh NO!”
“my name is and always will be Dalool or Daloola….”
“what’s wrong with Dalal?”
“it’s too serious..”
“serious? Hahaha you’re right it doesn’t suit you”
“haaaaaaay!!! I said that my name is serious not…not that I’m not…ugh! Who am I kidding… I hate being serious but I am sometimes depending on the situations…you know?”
“yeah I do”


"*gasp!!!*"


“SHFEECH?!!”





“ahh..I..I’ll call you later bye.”
“goleelee shfeech!!!”
“Bye I have to go bye” I hanged up on him.



I felt the sharp corner of my mom’s glass table on my right knee…I got up sitting on the couch and checked myself for cuts…


My right knee was scraped badly It bled a lot!! I was more afraid of ruining my mom’s couch than the actual pain I was feeling…


I grabbed my crutches and hurried to the bathroom…how am I suppose to clean this?






Next thing I knew I felt a body behind me… I turned around and I saw him…standing outside the bathroom out of breath.


“7amad?”
“Dalool shfeech?”
“ma feeny shay shfeek?” I lied... he looked down at my right knee…
it’s nothing…really… just a scrape”….he lifted me off the ground and placed me on top of the bathroom counter to check it out….


I felt shivers with every touch… I love the feeling but I was hurt now’s not the time for shivers!


“7amad I don’t need help…I can take care of it” he shot me a look that made me shut up…
“stay here” YEAH LIKE I COULD GO ANYWHERE???!! I WAS ON THE FREAKING BATHROOM COUNTER HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO GET DOWN WITH A BROKEN LEFT ANKLE AND A BLEEDING RIGHT KNEE??!!!!!!



He left and came back with his emergency home kit and he placed it on the counter next to me…
He took whatever it is he took to clean my bleeding knee

“this might burn”
“I’ll pass thank you” I pushed his hand away and in return he gave me one of his adorable looks!!! I LOVE HIM!!..

“lat9ereen yahel!”
“anna mu yahel!”

“hahaha...do you know what this reminds me of..” I smiled I knew what he was talking about but I wanted to hear him talk

“that time you fell off your buggy and I cleaned your cut”
“I remember….but if this is going to hurt I don’t want it!”
“Dalal!”
“7amad!” I mocked him… he shook his head and grabbed my right leg to stop me from making a mess….he dapped the piece of wet cloth on my knee

“aaaaaye!! 7amad it burns!”
“I know …may5alf t7amelay” he kept dapping the wet cloth to kill the so called germs on my cut…I DON’T SEE ANY FREAKIN’ GERMS AND WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU??!!! LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE!....



I was biting hard on my teeth to tolerate the burn… I also made those noises you make when you get hurt…. I tried not to but it was painful…


“7amad bas please?” I pleaded
“I’m almost done… I promise”
“but it hurts” I said in a dala3 voice and I really didn’t mean to sound like a daloo3a girl it just came out!

I felt like he was smiling…was he?

“I’m done” as he taped a cotton patch over my cut
“finally!” I pulled out my arms in front of me towards 7amad for him to carry me down I looked like a baby!… he smiled a huge smile


“ha! ha! make fun of me whatever!”
“shaklich you want to fight”
“you think I can’t?”
not in this condition” he eyed me up and down
“oh I can fight…punch me right here…go on punch me as hard as you can” I pointed at my bruised stomach.

He laughed… okay I admit I did get carried away but I always try to prove to myself that I can do anything I set my mind on and if fighting is one of them then… okay I have no chance of winning but I wanted him to think I was stronger than he thinks I am…


“you’re crazy…you know that?”
“I’ve been told” I whispered really softy…

I raised my arms again for him to lower me back to the ground…he placed his hands around my waist and mine were on his shoulders…his beautiful broad shoulders…

An intensifying cold shiver ran through my veins… I was so close to him and I wanted to stay like that…forever!

He moved away from me and he got me my crunches…

We sat in the living room…my head resting on a pillow…and he was flipping through the channels… that’s all I remember…I fell asleep.



The rest of the day I spent watching movies since that was the only thing I could do seeing I was in a freaking cast!...

Dayoom and fajoor were out to get some more movies from our house back home.... I haven't seen them yet.



The next day:

Dayoom:


It was the third day since Dalool came out of the hospital and she looked depressed… I felt bad for her.
“good morning…shit what happened to your knee?” I said it looking at her right knee
“you think mom’s gonna notice?”
“you kidding? She memorized every bruise and scrap in your body plus the patch doesn’t help” she smiled.
“so what are you going to do today?”
“mmm..nothing hanging with you” I didn’t want to leave her all alone plus I always hang out with her and I love it….
“Dayoom mabeech tig3deen 3ashany ba3dain az3al”
“I’m not…even if you didn’t want me you’re stuck with me” she laughed and we sat in the living room..she took her pain killers and chatted like we always do.


Dalal:

Should I tell her that I saw hot mcdonalds creep?...I mean Yousef…maybe not right now…later.. we sat and watched movies and I fell asleep…I’ve been doing that a lot…

My parents woke me up for lunch and the rest of the day was a bore!... I want to remove this cast and go for a swim…I WANT MY FREAKIN’ HAPPY PLACE!


I was awake all night and I decided to go sit by the sea…

I covered my cast with a plastic bag and I made my way out of the chalet carrying my large towel…


I had my IPod on and I was lying on my back on top of my towel feeling the hot gentle breeze on my face…

This was as close as I could get to my happy place….

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath that calmed me down and made me feel at peace.



I felt someone near me so I opened one eye to look around….


I looked so GOOFY!...he was there smiling and I quickly postioned myself upwards.

6 comments:

  1. please i want him to be YOUSEF!!!
    LAZEM IKOON YOUSEF!!:P
    loved the post!!
    next post please!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity: hey girl!

    you'll find out in the next post.

    ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaay inshalla 7amad cause I love him !!



    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. babe 09: hey!!

    hmm....you guys are very picky!!!..

    you'll find out in the next post babe ;*

    (I love 7amad too but let's keep it between us.....i'm not saying i don't like yousef but i like 7amad more ;**)

    love you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH A7IIB YOUSIF
    bas madree laish az7is 7amad is 8atheeth

    F

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY F :

    hmmmm 7amad 8atheeth?? hahaha yeah you have a point....

    ....maskeen 3ad i really like him ;(

    ;****

    ReplyDelete