Monday, August 3, 2009

Part 22 ;**

DALAL:

The drive back to the chalet from dinner at mcdonalds

“haa champ which movie are we going to?” “mmm….well there are two movies …17 again and transformers 2” “allla ana mishtahya 17 again” “ana ba3ad…zac 7adda cute” “I know” “he’s not hotter than me *cleared his throat* I mean us” adding 7amad to the conversation “eee..eee…minsijik?” we laughed at them..

We arrived the chalet and Dayoom and I made our way to our chalet…


7amad:ping!
Dalal: hala?
7amad: good night champ!
Dalal: :D good night…thanks for today
7amad: ;) anytime

I slept as soon as I landed on my bed… I didn’t bother to close my curtains…



THE NEXT MORNING:

I woke up at 6 and put on my navy swimsuit (one piece swimsuit) it had holes on the sides but it covered my stomach area and my back except for the sides…….

I tiptoed out of my room with my towel in hand….as usual….

I missed the sea…it’s been two or three days since my last swim…. I missed my happy place….

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen…. This is a habit now….

I grabbed an apple and ate it on my way out my chalet…



I walked down the beach with my towel around my waist feeling the hot sizzling sand beneath my feet I hurried to the water…. I dipped my feet in and felt the coolness of the water soothing the burning sensation on my feet…

“*sigh* I missed you” I whispered….

I dropped the towel on the shore and swam towards my happy place….
After the long swim I finally was in my happy place….alone….surrounded by water…..surrendering myself to it….

I was laying on my back feeling the waves as they carried me… I lifted my head every now and then…


2 hours later…

After a while I lifted my head up and saw a figure on shore in my chalet signaling me to come back…..MABY!!I WANT TO STAY IN MY HAPPY PLACE…… I swam back to shore….my legs
killed me of course but what can I do about it …..

I made my way out of the sea and tried my best not to fall…. I ran quickly towards rose and grabbed my towel from her covering myself up…

Of course she was laughing at the way I ran towards her trying not to fall…

“what?” I asked out of breath… she smiled….
“madam haya and her children are coming over por breakfast…madam say get ready” “oh? okay” I really am in no mood to get dressed….. I want to swim

when are they coming rose?” “maybe 1 hr like dis” “okay I’ll come in half an hour” “no madam will make problem por me” “no don’t worry…5ala9 you told me” she left and I swam back to my happy place..





I stayed there for around 15 mints…shit!!...what time is it???...did I stay for 15 mints?...mo wagt my watch to stop working….

I quickly swam back and as I was racing towards my chalet…
I saw 5alty haya , 7amad,5aled and Fajoor step into our chalet from the front door….SHIT… what the hell am I going to do?....

2 comments:

  1. YOU POSTED:D
    its short but i loved it!
    what willl she do?!??!
    next post please!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity!!!: i know short but i'll post later on this day....

    ur going to have to wait and find out...

    love you ;**

    ReplyDelete