Sunday, August 2, 2009

Part 21 ;***

identity this one's for you.. ;******

............................................

DALAL:

I called Fajoor and Dayoom to join us…

They changed and got into his Yukon…

5aled was in the passenger’s seat and us girls were in the back…7amad was driving of course…

“crank up the volume please..” “it’s your day”
“what? What day?” Fajoor asked “laish malgoofa?”
“haaaa? Shd3wa” 5aled turned to look at her and he gave her a wink…cute…
“agoolha?” he asked me.. I looked at Fajoor and Dayoom and they had pleading eyes…
“sure” “she won a buggy race and we lost..” their jaws dropped and they were really excited for me….. “I know!” we all started to laugh….

“OMG!! I LOVE THIS SONG” t-shirt the hip hop remix version was playing “ME TOO!!” “PUMP IT 5ALOOOD!!”

we (the girls only) were moving with the beat…..

7amad parked and we were still in the zone….5aled turned down the volume and we settled down…

We entered McDonalds and there were a few tables with people…

7amad and 5aled recognized a table of guys and went over to them….

We went to sit on an empty table….

We were figuring out what to eat…
“Dalool there’s a table of guys checking us out!” “where?”
I turned to see… SHIT…they were the same guys from that day..

“crap…they’re his friends!” “who’s?” “the hot McDonald’s guy”
“well which one is he?” I turned to see if he was here
“I don’t know… I don’t see him” “shut it your brothers are coming”
7amad and 5aled sat down with us…

“shfeekom?..shakilkom mo 9ij!” we laughed and 7amad and 5aled were clueless “nothing..” “inzain what do want?” “mmm…”

After telling 5aled our orders we went to the bathroom….


IN THE LADIES BATHROOM:

“did you see him?” “no… I don’t think he’s here”
“7asafa… I really wanted to see him…” “just see him??” I teased “that’s my girl!!”

we washed our hands and checked ourselves in the mirror…
“yalla we have to go back” “laish I’m having fun”
“7aram we left 7amad alone” “Dalool’s right”
“fine…bas we discuss this later” “defiantly”

we left the bathroom and made our way to our table…

7amad stared at me…and Dayoom had her eyes glued to 7amed and the way he was staring….he really was weird..

“shfeeek??!!” I finally managed to ask
“how come I never knew this?” “what?” “ I can’t believe you won” 5aled came with our orders at that moment “trust me …the state you’re in won’t go away for the next three years…” we all laughed …

He placed the tray on the table and we all started to eat….

Fajoor nudged me to look at the guys and to see if the hot mcdonalds guy was there…SHIT HE WAS!!...he saw me and flashed me his killer smile….crap I quickly turned around to face Dayoom…

“that’s him” I mouthed to her and she checked him out and mouthed back
“ouch!” I couldn’t help it I laughed and so did Fajoor….

The guys were so into their food….I was starving so I ate and didn’t look back….
But Fajoor and Dayoom kept sneaking a few peaks of him…

“yumm!” Fajoor whispered in my ear… I smiled…

After a while Fajoor whispered in my ear
“he hasn’t taken his eyes off you” shivers made their way to my stomach
“bas 5ala9…” I whispered back to her .

I looked back to see if he really was looking at me….CRAP he was….he smiled again…

I quickly avoided him and looked back at Dayoom…. SHIT 5aled and 7amad noticed me and they looked at him….CRAP!!!....they’re eyes looked dangerous…

Dayoom mouthed “shit” I looked at her desperately…..what should I do?...

“so 7amad are you going to tell me about your new car?” a pitiful attempted to clear the tense atmosphere … I said it avoiding his eyes

“huh?....eee….no you’ll see it next week..” “common please?” he shook his head….
“is it the kind I like?” “off” iff now I really want to know …

“sima3t bit7adreen bacher..” “eee…taboon shay min ihnak”
“eee…intay!” said Fajoor.. “lat7adreen stay Dalool….bnsba7 bacher” trying to convince me to stay..

“it’s not going work…I’m going” “3ad tawny yay” 5aled looked at me with sad eyes….
“I promised 3azooz o0 5alood..” “Dalool you’re going for a movie!” “no I’m going for two movies” “let’s all go” “what?” “I mean if it’s okay with you..” “YEAH!!” “mmm..” “please please pleaaaaaseee” I begged Fajoor and Dayoom

“fine” “YAAAAAY!! 5aled I love you!!” he laughed…Fajoor and Dayoom copied him and started to laugh with him….

“you’re coming right?” 5aled asked 7amad
“do I have a choice?” “no!” I quickly added
“I’ll drive” “wanasa…this is going to be fun!!” “I know” and we squirmed and squealed from the excitement and 7amad and 5aled stared with smiles in their faces…..

I got up to go to the ladies room….that’s when I notice him….he saw me and acknowledged my presence by lifting up his head…

I looked away … pretending I didn’t see him and quickly entered the ladies room…
Fajoor and Dayoom joined me

“OMG! Did you see the way he was looking at you?” Dayoom asked “huh?” I asked “he looked at you like you were the only girl around here….he didn’t even look at us!!” awww really? “you think I care?” I so care!!....I felt butterflies in my stomach…

“stop with the act Dalool …” she knew me too well.. “what act? I’m serious” plus I’m in love with your brother…

“hey Dayoom did you see your guy?” “my guy??”
“the one that kept his eyes on you…..his jaw literally dropped”
“hold on where was this” “where have you been…the guy sitting next to your McDonalds guy”
“OMG!” “really?” “yes! Ugh! Why are my friends clueless??!” “haay!!” we laughed and our talks kept going….

We washed up and made our way out…. I didn’t look at him….but I felt his stare in the back of my neck…

We went to the car and as I was about to climb into the car I heard him whisper in my ear
“nice seeing you again” min il5ar3a I quickly turned and I saw him get into his car with his friends…. His car was parked next to ours …what are the chances?

I stared at his gorgeous complexion and he stared back with his melting smile…..

I snapped back to reality and got into the car and closed the door…. I looked over to see him and his light brown eyes were on me…

I looked over at Fajoor and Dayoom and they had smiles plastered on their faces….
Fajoor showed us the guy that had his eye on Dayoom….he was cute but nowhere near as hot as my McDonalds guy….it actually made me secretly smile inside….


We drove off after that…

5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY RIGHT NOW!
    my MCDOALD guy!!>sigh<3
    i love him!:p
    lazem you see me il ibtesama shaga wayhey!
    chinyy yahel 3a6ow candy!
    I LOVE it lama ashoof you posted
    I LOVE YOUR STORY!!
    I LOVE MY MCDONALD GUY!
    I LOVE YOU!:**;p

    next post please!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity: you have to see me right now...I have a huge smile on my face!!!

    I'm working on the next post...I might post tonight but i'm not making any promises...

    LOVE YOU ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  3. EWW I HATE THAT DUDE !! 5ALAY 7AMAD MAKES A MOVE ON DALOOL !! OO HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH HER OO ILI HE WAS STARING AT DAYOOM FALLS FOR HER ..... NOW THATS A HAPPY DAY XD !

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i 4got to type im BABE 09 ;* :p clumsy me :p haha :p



    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. babe 09 : hey girl!!
    my9eer chithy...
    ok guys you have to give me a BREAK...seriously...one of you has to love the other guy...wether it is 7amad or the mcdonalds guy.....HELP ME OUT....


    any way love you guys;***

    ReplyDelete