Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Part 44 ;***

Dayoom:

We spent last night preparing everything for Dalool’s surprise…

The day of the surprise:

Everything was ready and set.

I felt butterflies everywhere in my stomach the whole day….

5aled managed to melt my heart every time I saw him… I couldn’t help but smile…EVEN WHEN I WAS ANGRY AT HIM!! He always gets a smile!

He comforts me in a way no one ever could not even Dalool…ugh!!! Dalool narfazatney today

I was furious with Dalool…this entire day was for her and not speaking up and telling us she was in pain shocked me!!

Ya3ni I worked hard for her and to make this day remarkable bas laish ma galatley???!! If I could only read her mind!

We went back to our chalet for the last surprise.

7amad turned to look at me with his gorgeous smile while carrying Dalool to the cushion.

Ugh!!! This is so confusing!!

First I fall in love with 7amad and I think I still am but I have feelings for his brother….AND I THOUGHT SOAP OPERAS WERE UNREALISTIC!!!

I’M LIVING ONE!!

Iff…am I over 7amad?....do I like 5aled more than a friend? Does he even like me?

I need answers!!!

I placed the DVD in the DVD player and ran back to the seat. 5aled signaled me to slow down which made me blush….WHAT’S WITH ME?

I sat next to him watching the pictures and videos.

I was very nervous sitting so close to him.

A picture of 5aled when he was baby appeared…he was so cute!!

“Waaaay 5aled itshaweg”
“why thank you” looking at me with a raised brow.
“*blushing* I meant your baby pic”
“laish ana jayker il7een?” he teased crap!!
“Fajoor! mashfina your baby pic” I couldn’t think I had to change the topic.


At the end of the slide we all turned to find Dalool asleep on 3azooz’s shoulder.

7amad placed his hand on her neck as 3azooz moved away. When my brothers got off the couch 7amad gently picked her up and repositioned her so that she could sleep more comfortably.

IT’S STUFF LIKE THIS THAT MAKES ME LOVE HIM!!...LIKE HIM…LOVE?..UGH!!

He took her blanket, covered her and whispered something in her ear…even though she was
asleep…

I’m not sure but I think he kissed her right above her ear. He turned around looking at us….
“good night” and he walked towards the door with Fajoor

5aled was standing next to me…

he bent down “lock your door…mabeech tin7ashain 3any bilayl” my entire face was on fire!!! I turned to look at him still blushing “I don’t sleep walk anymore” he gave me a questioning look “I fixed it”
“mumkin a3ref shlon?”
“*mouth open ready to answer with nothing coming out* la mu mumkin!”
“hahaha…you still sleep walk admit it”
“no I don’t anymore”
“illy tabeena 5ala9 you don’t sleep walk…bas lock your door in case I start sleep walking” I smiled back at him.

IS HE FLIRTING ‘CAUSE I REALLY CAN’T TELL!!!

“you know locking my door doesn’t help right?...I keep unlocking it”
“maybe if I was on the other side you won’t” he winked at me….OK HE’S FLIRTING!!!!
“5aled!” I hit his shoulders as he laughed it off.

I tossed and turned on my bed trying to sleep but this stupid smile won’t go away!!


Dalal:

I woke up in the living room with a blanket on me…

I spent the day with the gang..7amad didn’t tell me what’s been bothering him…I’ll ask him tomorrow…enough is enough I need to know what’s with him.


Later that night:

I got up and made my way to sit near the sea.

I was listening to some soft music while checking my BB.

No sign of Yousef….UGH!! WHY SHOULD I CARE??!

I waited and waited and WAITED but no Yousef…

I called it a night.





I was about to get up when I saw a dark figure approaching me. IS IT YOUSEF??



YOUSEF!!!!

“hey there”
“hey”
“where were you yesterday?”
“aaaa? The bet? Forgot about that?”
“oh yeaaah so I guess I owe you a kiss”
“what??!..NO! I didn’t show up yesterday”
“yeah I lost and whoever loses owes the winner a kiss”
“no!!your twisting it!!!”
“scared?”
“humph! You wish but you know that’s not what we agreed on”
“yeah?”
“YES!” he laughed and winked at me
“don’t worry I wasn’t going to kiss you even if you had shown up yesterday”
“oh?”
“I know I’m hot and irresistible but I wouldn’t want to put you on the spot” he teased… I’LL SHOW YOU!!

“awww you think you’re hot and irresistible?” I teased he bit his lips and looked at my lips. AHH?...MMM….EH? I couldn’t think…. I COULDN’T THINK.

He was still standing
“you up for some fun?”
“sure”
“get up”
“help” he offered me his hand and pushed me up off the ground close to his chest.
“you look different” DIFFERENT??? HORRIBLE ?DIFFERENT?
“different?” he smiled
“different how?” I was still in his arms close to him
“in a good way *looking at him for more details*” I MEAN COME ON! IN A GOOD WAY? WHAT DOES HE MEAN?

5 comments:

  1. Okay..
    I Love Yousif And All..
    But She's Meant to be with 7amad:(!
    PLEASE YA3NYY!!! 7aram he already loves her:(!
    Wala Agoulich.. Let her choose.. I'll take il left over:P!

    Hehe 3ajeb Hal Post Like Any Other From You:D!
    Nextt post soon plzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romeo is meant to be with juliet and Dalool is meant to be with 7amad their Romeo & Juliet!! I hate yousef !! Malgoof shako i5areb bayn dalool o 7amad !!
    I say cut him out of the story hun ;* love u and loved the post ;*


    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Despirate Dreamer: lool ;D
    only time will tell who Dalool will end up with...yousef? or 7amad?

    working on the next post and i'll post 2mrw night inshala ;***

    babe 09: romeo and juliet? :P

    u know it ended tragically....7aram i can picture it right now...
    dalal runs into 7amad's arms and like that he suffers from a heart attack and he dies!!!
    hahahaha dramatic much?
    love you ;***

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha!!!
    tara may9eer this cliffhanger chethy i really cant wait oo shakly i will check your blog kill 5 min 3ashan the next post!
    i loved it is an understatement!
    wallla the post 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb nefss 9a7bta!!!!;p
    5aled oo dayoom so zooooooo8a i love them together! ishawgoon!
    yousef no comment!!

    LOVED THE POST! NEXT POST PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. identity: i'll post 2mrw night ;**

    shwaya suffering from writer's block bas hopefully by tomorrow you'll get the next post :**

    ReplyDelete