Tuesday, August 4, 2009

part 24 ;**

Dayoom:

Dalool came over and sat next to us and well so did her daughter…we didn’t talk about her brother but we talked about general things…

her name is mineera and she is 20 years old and is currently studying medicine…

We talked with her and she was kind of cool…she joked and dished about the latest news…..we all had a great time but I was a bit uncomfortable ‘cause her brother kept looking at me every now and then….


The guys were sitting out on the patio…my dad greeted us and joined the guys outside….
Fajoor’s dad joined them but 5alty Lamya’s husband was away on business and well he wasn’t here..


We went out to join the guys and talk…I found out that his name is Bader and he is 21 years old and is studying abroad but is here for the summer…Dalool actually was hoping he’d talk about her Mcdonald’s guy… but he didn’t.

7amad, 5aled and Bader talked as if they knew each other all their lives…
I looked at him every now and then…he’s funny, smart, tall and cute!....do I like him?....ugh! no!no!...NO I DON’T LIKE HIM….. SHIT I LIKE HIM..


We ate breakfast and “Deema?” “na3am?” I said it mitwatra…I hope he didn’t realize it…. “intay biljam3a 9a7?” “laa bindesh inshala” “aha.. intay o0 ?” “Dalal” at that moment Dalool looked up holding her sandwich to her mouth….she looked like an idiot…..



Dalal:


I was so hungry and I was so into my food when I heard Dayoom call me….well at least I thought she was calling me…. I looked up with my sandwich to my mouth…it was half in half out….


She looked at me holding back a laugh…. I saw 5aled with a huge grin plastered on his face he was soon followed by 7amad….ugh!! he smiled his gorgeous smile and I melted right then and there….


I realized I still had the sandwich in my hand I took a bite… I swallowed it quickly…and I sat up properly…


After 10 mints…


7amad: ping!
Dalal: hi?
I looked at him across the table…
7amad: how’s my thief?
Dalal: sucks at sneaking in…
7amad: I’ll teach her…
Dalal: deal….7amad?
7amad: golay
Dalal: u realize were surrounded by people?
7amad: yeah?...thanks for the heads up…
Dalal: anytime…
Dalal: ;(
7amad: shfeech?
Dalal : hungry!!!
7amad: eat
Dalal: I can’t
7amad: ???
Dalal: I already ate three plates and Mineera and her mom are staring at me!!
7amad: who’s mineera? is she cute?
Dalal:7AMAD!!!!
7amad: ;P….why do you care?..EAT
Dalal: maby….fashla
7amad: DALOOOL EAT…. Malich sh’3l minhum…

I shook my head without responding….

7amad: go to the kitchen and wait for me…

I looked at him confused… “GO” he mouthed
I got up and walked to our kitchen… I looked around for plates of food but there weren’t any… I was about to leave when prince charming came in holding a plate filled with pastries….
Awwwwwwwwwwww….

“here..” he handed me the plate “thank you” I said in a sweet grateful voice…I lifted myself on the kitchen counter and 7amad sat next to me….

I ate my plate and he had a smile on his face…I never saw this smile before…it was different…soft, kind and loving….

I offered him something to eat but he said no

“please?...ma7b akil broo7y…” “fine…3ashanich..”awww…is it possible that I love him more?....
I finished my plate and we went back out to our families…

We sat their… and honestly sara7t….I thought about things I wanted…
Suddenly my dad got up and so did 7amad….wow…it’s the first time I noticed that 7amad was taller than my dad…

Why did I always think my dad was taller?....

5alty lamya and her children got up and said their goodbyes and left…

*sigh* “freedom!” shit did I just say that out loud??
“Dalal!” my mom said in shock and they all laughed…
“sorry?” and my dad hugs me…
My mom shakes her head with a tiny smile… I was hopeless I knew that…

2 comments:

  1. :((((
    my mCdonald guy!!;((
    laish she loves 7amad!:(
    she should love mCdonald guy!
    if you want its you story !!:p
    next post please

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity: i know you want her to end up with your mcdonalds guy....maybe she will...

    i love you girl!!..and i'm posting in a few..
    but mcdonalds guy won't show up for some time..

    but i can tell you he'll be back... that's all i'm saying..

    ReplyDelete