Tuesday, August 4, 2009

part 25 ;***

DALAL:

7amad went to get his car and Dayoom, 3azooz, 5alood and I ran upstairs to get our bags…
We went out to 7amad and piled ourselves in his car…

7amad dropped us at our house and then drove to his house…

*sigh* I missed our room….



Dalal: ping!
7amad: hey theif!
Dalal: u home?
7amad: yeah
Dalal: the movie is at 8 bil avenues
7amad: pick u up?
Dalal: sure…see u soon

At 7pm

I went to get ready and to make sure my brothers are ready
“hey… you guys ready?” “yeah” “ok” I went upstairs to get dressed…

I applied thin eye liner, blush and gloss
I wore my grey dress and silver flats and let my straitened brown hair down and grabbed my grey blue cross bag …

Dayoom wore her skinny midnight blue jeans and paired it with her flowy Champaign shirt…she wore her light beige flats and let her black curls down
She was simply beautiful!


“yalla we have to go 7amad’s out”
We made our way out the house and into 7amad’s Yukon …

We said our hello’s and turned the radio on..

We parked in the avenues underground parking FINALLY and went up to the cinema area…


I went to the machines and to get the tickets while 5aled and Dayoom stood in queue to by our food…

3azooz, 5alood and Fajoor went to sit on the bench…

7amad stood next to me…
“you can sit if you want..” “and leave my thief alone?” “you’re not going to let it go, are you?” “ I don’t think so”

I had a few stares and looks from people…WE’RE NOT DOING ANYTHING FOR YOU TO LOOK AT US LIKE THAT!!!!....

Some girls had their eyes on 7amad but he ignored them….. I didn’t blame them….he was tall ,strong and flawless….not to mention HOT…And when he looks into your eyes…it was as if you’re the only one there...
….I really have to get over him!

I collected our tickets and we went over to Dayoom and 5aled who were laughing hysterically….

I don’t know why but I felt sparks between them….

“hey...you guys done?” “almost” Dayoom said out of breath…she looked at 5aled and cracked up again…

we took our popcorns and sodas and we entered the movie…

It was an interesting day…


3 days later


I was starving and I wanted to eat out for a change…

Dalal: going to avenues…want to come?
7amad: I’ll pick u up
Dalal: ok

I wore my skinny jeans and my yellow shirt with my black heels and I had my hair up in a bun…

“Dayoom you’re sure you don’t want to come?” I asked making my way to the living room “ee…Dalool maly 5el8…have fun…where are you eating?” “madree…probably the first restaurant I see” she laughed and returned to watch her episode…

7amad: I’m out
Dalal: I’m starving
7amad: ;P…hurry up
Dalal: coming

I left the house and climbed into the car with 7amad
“hey” “hala…wain tabeen takleen?” “madree…ayshay” “jonny rockets it is” “haha..it9adeg ishtahata”

He was reaching for the radio when I asked “how was your date with salma?” “I don’t want to talk about it…” HAA? WHAT HAPPENED? I THOUGHT HE LIKED HER…
“ok…so when are you guys going back to the chalet?” “tomorrow…you’re coming with us..” “excuse me? Is there anything else that I’m doing that I don’t know about??” he smiled and kept driving….ugh! I hate it when he does that…when he smiles and I melt all over…

Dayoom and my brothers are going to the chalet tomorrow but I don’t want to….I’ve already told my parents and they weren’t happy about it…. When I’ve had enough of my own house I’ll go to the chalet…..

“I’m not going back tomorrow” “yes you are..” “haa? Last time I checked you’re not my dad” “last time I checked your dad asked me to bring you back with me….he was worried about leaving you in a house all alone…and I didn’t like it either” “ugh! Whatever” I muttered.

After a few minutes of silence

“you just ruined my day” I said it lifting my hands “what did I do?”

He had his right hand on the steering wheel and the other hand leaning out the window….he looked over at me while driving confused…

“never mind….just feed me” he smiled again…. I brushed it off.

We arrived at the avenues and we parked in the IKEA parking and we made our way to Jonny rockets…

We sat in the corner to have some privacy..

The waiter came and took our orders…

“laish matabeen tyeen il chalet?” “bas maby…mazaj” he smiled
“5ara!” he said it lowering his head trying to avoid someone... “shfeek??” I asked looking in the direction he was looking.

“salma” he whispered “where?” “right there….next to the door”

I looked up and noticed a slim beautiful girl…she was prettier than I thought… she walked towards us…

She stopped for a moment shocked to see him but then hurried to her table…WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WITH THEM????..

She was sitting at a table alone and I felt bad for her….after a few minutes 2 girls showed up and sat with her….they eyed me with hatred and disgust…

WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO YOU????!!!!...

“ugh!!” “shfeech?” “they’re looking at me like I’m ….nothing… you talk” “what do you want to know?” OH? I DON’T KNOW….MAYBE WHAT HAPPENED???!!!. “ anything…something I don’t know”

Our food arrived and I buried myself in it…. I seriously didn’t care about anyone or anything I WAS HUNGRY!!

I had a few stares from the two girl and a few from some guys… I probably deserved it I was eating like I haven’t seen food in months… plus I was really upset,angry and I was really mitnarfiza min il banat….

I managed to paint a smile on 7amad’s face…he seemed more relaxed..

I excused myself to go to the bathroom when in fact I went to pay the check…
I paid and I went to the bathroom to clean up and reapply my gloss… it was really small…
I checked myself in the mirror … “*clearing her throat*” I turned to look at her….it was salma and her two friends….WHAT AM I BEING AMBUSHED???!!!!! They were blocking the way for me to pass.
“shwaya” I said in a polite mannered way “shismich?” one of them asked “na3am?” SHAKO?!! She lifted her eyebrow and the other girl repeated the question “shismich??!” “shako?” “if you’re smart you’ll stay away from him” salma finally spoke …

I have no idea why but I laughed out loud I never expected to be in a situation like this….and hearing someone say that made me laugh…

They looked angry but what can I do?? She was funny!!!.....


They moved and I walked towards 7amad still cracking up and people were looking at me… I sat down and tried to calm down but I still get flashes of what happened…..

“shfeech???” he asked giggling “nothing” saying it out of breath “nothing? That’s what’s making you laugh hysterically?” “no…I’ll tell you later…yalla let’s go..” “ ba6leb il7sab” he asked a waiter for the check and the waiter informed him it was taken care of...he looked at me and I shrugged my shoulder and the waiter winked at me… unfortunately 7amad saw him and knew it was me…

“for a second I thought salma paid” “that crazy woman??” “what?” SHIT!! “what?” I asked startled… he shook his head and motioned me to get up..

We left and on our way out we saw them coming out of the bathroom…7amad ignored her presence and placed his hand on the small of my back slightly pushing me ahead of him… I felt the usual shivers…

We went back to his car and he drove back….

He dropped me off “be ready at 8 am” “ugh! I forgot…fine I’ll see you tomorrow..”
He waited until I was in my house before he left…

I packed my bag and told everyone that I was going with them….
Dayoom was thrilled…
Dayoom and I headed to our room to sleep and I set the alarm at 7…I drifted to sleep….

4 comments:

  1. hahahahah salma!!
    wallla '6a7katnii!
    in the chalet she has to see him a fall in love with him (my mCdonalds guy!)
    please (puppy face)!!!:P
    loved the post!
    next post please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity : LOOL we'll see 3an ilmcdonalds guy :p bas inshalla im working on it babe :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG shfeeha hathi salma mi7tarra! agool siktay bs ;P BTW is this story true or made up its 7adda 3ajeeeeeeeb!--LMS

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMS: sorry for the late reply i just saw ur comment, no hun my stories are all made up ;P

    ReplyDelete