Friday, August 28, 2009

Part 45 ;***

DALAL:

“let’s go” he dismissed my questioning look.
He let go of me and grabbed my crutches.

“so where are we going?”
“follow you’ll see”
“you make it sound so simple”

Here he goes again…UGH THAT SMILE!!!

I tried my best to follow him and not to trip and fall on my face.

“want a lift? We’ll get there faster”
“where exactly is it we’re going?” he came closer and grabbed one of my crutches
“hey…. I kind of need that”

“here*handing back my crutch to the arm that already had a crutch* hold this with that arm” so I was holding my crutches in one hand “oh-kay?” he bent and picked me up!!!

TINY EARTHQUAKES RAN THROUGH MY BODY!!!

I HOPE HE DOESN’T NOTICE!!

I WAS STARING AT HIS FACE!!!! IF I LEANED ANY CLOSER MY LIPS WOULD LAND ON HIS.

I WAS IN HIS ARMS!!! LITERALLY IN HIS ARMS!!

I quickly moved my face away from his and kept my eye on the way.


I can’t help but to think about 7amad.

“if you drop me you’re dead”
“I won’t…don’t drop your crutches”
“I won’t”

He carried me and 10 mints later he stopped.

“we’re here *carefully placing me down*”
where are we?”
“shh…listen”
“what?”
“just listen” I concentrated really hard.
“where’s it coming from?” I could hear faint music
“you hear it?”
“yeah”
“okay…so you want to know the story behind it?”
“yes” I was intrigued

I could hear the most beautiful faint sound and WE WERE BIL CHALETS!!!

“so legend tells...*gave him a look* ok ok…not a legend..well not yet…growing up we always were able to hear it but never locate where it was coming from so...we came up with a story to go with it…you interested in hearing it?” I smiled and nodded

........................................

Dayoom:

I was over at Fajoor’s waiting for her.

I sat in their living room waiting…I hope 5aled’s here…

“hey babe!”
“hi”
“6awalt?”
“no…so? Shrayich we watch confessions of a shopaholic?”
“ahh!!! Shraitee?”
“yes!”

“Dayoom?” I turned and saw 7amad
“hala?”
“*smiling at me*bas intay? Wain Dalool?”
“umm…madree”
“mu ib chalaihkom?”
“no…yimkin …I don’t know…mashift’ha” he looked concerned
“atwa8a3 nayma”
“at 9?”
“ee laish la?”
7amood the pain killers alone makes her sleepy”
“I know…you’re right…yalla tamrooni 3ala shay?”
“salamtik”
“wain raye7?”
“chalet rifiji…ma3a ilsalama”
alla esalamik”


After 7amad walked out of the chalet:

“Dayoom wain Dalool?”
“madree I thought she was over here…she’s not in her room or the chalet”
“you sure?...maybe she slept in the guest room?”
“no I’m sure….rose told me she went out that’s when I thought she was here for the movie”
“it’s Dalool she does this…maybe we’re making a big deal out of nothing like always”
“yeah bas before she didn’t suffer from a broken ankle…walking alone would be a difficult task so where the hell is she”
“you’re right…she couldn’t have gone far…you think I should call 7amad?”
“no she’ll kill us…but…it doesn’t make sense”

“what doesn’t make sense” we were both surprised to find 5aled standing behind us.
“what?”

“what doesn’t make sense?” he could tell that something was wrong.


SHOULD I TELL HIM THAT MY BROKEN-ANKLED TWIN IS MISSING?

“5alood..umm..ahh…Dalool…Dalool…”
“shfeeha?”
ma feeha shay bas…we don’t know where she is” both his eyebrows shot up.
“chaikto il chalet?”
“umm…not exactly..rose told me she went out”
“ti9altoo 3alaiha?”
“no we didn’t think of that”
“ita9lo 3alaiha il7een”
“ok”

We called but no answer.

“she’s not picking up…maybe she left it in her room”
“if she doesn’t show up in an hour we’ll call 7amad”
“no…il7een bate9il 3alaih”
“no!”

....................................................

Dalal:

Yousef ran into his chalet and brought a bag of Doritos, lays and cokes.

We sat near the sea in the dark crunching on our chips and I was waiting to hear the story.

yalla…tabeen short version or the long one?”
“we have time… I say the long version...” PLUS I REALLY WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM.

“sim3ay 3adel…*gave him a look and he smiled*…There was grieving widow…she had a husband and 2 young boys who loved her music…she played for them every night before they went to bed… they were going on there usual sea trip… she stayed behind….ma3ay?”

“kamel”
“inzain… she lost her husband and sons in that day…now let’s not forget that she was known for her beauty not just her outer appearance but also for her inner beauty…many suitors came for her and were SHOCKED!”

“what??”

“* he smiled and I hit him* they say although she’s alive her soul died with her family…the people felt sorry for her…every now and then a volunteer would check on her… years have passed and no one has seen her and everyone could hear the music she used to play for her children…she plays her music hoping her lost family would hear it and find their way back…she still plays waiting for them…some say she died and her music wanders around trying to find them”

“Yuma” I whispered

“or…some idiot has the radio on…*laughing*..5iftay?”

“no…it’s something you guys made up…it’s not bad”
“thank you” he said it proudly.

We were quiet for a while.

“you think she found her family?”
“no…not yet”
“why do you say that?”
“well the music is still playing so she’s still searching….when it stops that’s when we know she found them” I smiled

2 mints past..

“hey! It stopped…the music stopped… I guess she found her family at last”
“a lot of things.. have been found today” he looked deep into my eyes and leaned closer to me.

BUTTERFLIES EVERYWHERE!!!! EVERY WHERE!!




He placed his hand on my waist and the other on my neck…OMG!!!! OMG!!!!



I was breathless as his lips got closer to mine.

11 comments:

  1. :D:D:D:D bamooooot!!!!!:P
    madry laish 7assa ina 7amad willl see them together!
    the post was amazing 3ajeeeba nice cute zoooo8a whatever you want to call it! it was!
    I LOVED IT one of my fav so far!
    loved it loved it loved it!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
    next post
    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    mishtahya ice cream bess 2athen:((
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity: ;p
    NOW I WANT ICE-CREAM!! :((

    7amad finding them?...that would
    be...AWKWARD...hahaha

    love you too!!!!!
    posting 2mrw night ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't u dare make him kiss her !! Wai3 !! I hate that guy !! Hako yousef !! I7er ! Wain 7amad !! ?? :( y does she hangs out with that dufus when she has 7amad ! Romeo :( !!


    Babe 09 :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shako ** :( I'm sad !! :( so sad !
    Babe 09 :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. babe 09: hahaha ;*

    he's cute...need i say anymore?

    plus Dalool likes yousef but isn't sure about her feelings about love.

    babe don't be sad ;(
    7amad is still in the picture ;**

    love you and don't be sad ;***

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still sad :( shino ya3ni he kisses her !! ?? Mal 6rag ! Walla !! :@ wai3 wai3 month rathya abla3a !! Let him die ! Please let him die :( !!
    I want Romeo to be with julet !! Romeo !! :(

    Babe 09 :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. babe 09: lool

    you still want romeo and juliet?
    then you're going to have to wait for the next post:**

    love you :**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply..
    A M A Z I N G !
    Madry Shagoul Akthar Mn Chithee..

    Waiting For The Next Post:*!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Despirate Dreamer:

    THANKS ;D

    posting in a couple of hours...

    ;***

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe just finished ur blog nd its amaazing!!!!! keep goooiing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Choco Loco:

    Thanks

    i'll be posting in a few ;**

    BTW i love ur blog ;**

    ReplyDelete