Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Part 26 ;***

DALAL:

THE NEXT DAY

My alarm went off I got out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom
I took a bath and got dressed…

I wore my white shorts ,my pink lacoste t-shirt and my white pumas.
I pulled my hair into a ponytail and wore 3azooz’s white hat….Basically I was really sporty…


At 8…


We pilled ourselves in 7amad’s car and we headed to the chalet….. I looked back at my house… I really wanted to stay…look at the bright side I get to go to my happy place…


In the chalet:


I went straight to my room and I threw myself on my bed.
I didn’t close my curtain so I was able to see 7amad in his room….he was signaling me about something but I was too tired to understand..


Dalal: too tired… must sleep
7amad: come over…sleep later
Dalal: zzzzzzzz
7amad: please?
Dalal: I hate u…
I got out of bed and left my room
7amad: me too ;P


I was so sleepy but I went over to 7amad’s chalet and I sat in their living room waiting for him to come down…


“hey there” he whispered in my ear out of nowhere… “WAAY!!” I jumped up startled …he placed his fist on his mouth holding back a laugh..

“ugh! 6ayart ilnooma!” “a7san…yalla imshay” “wain binroo7?” “nitmasha fil sayara” “I drive?” “no I drive… I’ll let you drive ib our place” “fine…..yalla let’s go…the earlier we go the faster we go back to bed” “*cleared his throat and looked at me in a naughty way*” my cheeks burned like never before “7amad!!!” I yelled and hit his shoulder…he laughed

I got into his Yukon and turned the radio on….

We drove out of the chalet..

After going through the different radio stations I turned it off… I took my seat belt off and I went through the gap between my seat and 7amads

“ha? Ha? Wain ry7a?” “I think I left my CD’s here last time…”

I was in the back seat searching under the chairs and in the trunk… “oh! I found it!” “wain?” “bidaba…I’m getting it” I jumped back and took my CD folder…it held all of my favorite songs…
“7amad?” “hala?” “can you slow down! I’m having trouble getting back to you” “ma7ad galich move to the back seats or ildaba” “mako point from your talk now…slow down!” “no...make your way back to me” he was smiling!!!


I struggled big time getting back to him… I was being pushed left and right I barely made it to the back seats….

“you know what! I like it here!...” I stayed in the backseat… I won’t go through that mess again…
“3ashanich I’ll stop…” he stopped the car on the side of the road “ya3ni tabeeni agool awwww!...”

I got out of the car and sat in the passenger seat

I opened my CD folder… we were still on the side of the road… “drive!” “ yes ma'am anything else?” I smiled…

We went to our usual place and I took the wheel… I drove for about an hour… I DROVE!!!!
I drove on the road!!..wahoooooooooooooo!!!

I stopped the car when I saw il ba8ala… I smiled at 7amad and he knew what I wanted…ICE-CREAM!!...

we got out of the car and saw the same Indian guy from last time and I got my ice-creams and I paid him…when we were about to leave you won’t guess what he says….






“verrry nice couple” my face turned red and 7amad laughed…WHY DID HE LAUGH??? WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH???!!!....

“yeah right!” I said it trying to calm myself and go with the flow…

I got into the driver’s seat and drove all the way back to his chalet….I FREAKIN’ DROVE!!!!
7amad was silent the whole way back….WHAT’S UP WITH HIM?...

I parked the car and I got out… he didn’t say a word…

I went to my chalet and placed my ice-creams in the freezer… I grabbed two and went over to him…

“hi” “hey” I handed him the ice- cream and we sat on the steps leading to his porch…

He was very quiet… “you okay?” I finally asked “hmm?... Yeah” I KNOW YOU’RE NOT!!! …


I wanted to bring up Salma but I backed out….he’ll tell me in time…

We were quiet and we stared out in to the blue…

I left 7amad and I made my way back to my chalet for lunch… the rest of the day was boring…
I swam in the pool… I ate more ice-cream…. I watched a movie with Fajoor and Dayoom and I went to bed after that….

4 comments:

  1. NEXT POST !! I CANT WAIT :@! :p ilboring day actually sounded fun :p ya3ni she ate ice-cream :p
    LOVE U :*

    BABE 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe 09 : working on it babe but i'll post in in 2 days 'cause my family and i are going out tomorrow and i really don't have anytime...

    love you guys and hope my story is going well so far...

    ;********************

    ReplyDelete
  3. licious wain ilpost ? :( ! yalla :@! ;'(

    pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez !! :@!

    babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving ur story!!!
    next post please!!!

    ReplyDelete