Sunday, August 9, 2009

part 28 ;**

this is for ;*
..............................................

DALAL:

I grabbed my towel and went in the chalet…. I looked around the living room but she wasn’t there… I climbed up the stairs and made my way to her room…. I walk in and miss perfect was ASLEEP….ASLEEP???? I just freaking saw her!!!...I went over to her … I got close to her face…she wasn’t faking it ... she was ASLEEP!!!!... I nudged her with my finger…nothing… I called her…nothing…SHIT IS SHE DEAD???... I was close to her and I could see her breathing….WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED???!!!

I walked out of her room…did I see Dayoom?? Maybe I was hallucinating…NO! I’M NOT CRAZY!! I SAW HER!!!...

I went to my room and took a shower…

I opened my curtains and let the light in … I sat in front of my laptop and checked my e-mails….
I felt a pair of eyes on me… I turned around and saw 7amad…smiling…I smiled back and waved…

He motioned me to come over .

“no” I mouthed back


7amad: come over..
Dalal: no
7amad: ?
Dalal: it’s too early!!!
7amad: u serious??? Come over!
Dalal: who else is up??
7amad: no one
Dalal: exactly
7amad: please?
Dalal: meet out on the beach?
7amad: too HOT!!
Dalal: why thank you…I would say the same but I don’t want to lie..
7amad: don’t make me come over!
Dalal: I’d like to see you try!
7amad: don’t push me!
Dalal: I dare you!!!


He didn’t reply so I looked out my window and he wasn’t in his room….SHIT…is he really coming over???!!....no he wouldn’t do it….he never came up to my room…SHIT will he??...
I ran down the stairs and I suddenly felt a pair of hands around my waist swinging me around… I was out of breath…scared and taken off guard…

after catching my breath..
“you crazy???!!!!” I whispered still out of breath
he lowered his head to mine…he was inches away from me “don’t ever dare me” he whispered in my ear….

I was still in his arms and I felt cold shiver make their way up my spine…

I pushed him away and whispered “get out!!” “you’re coming with me” “no I’m not it’s too early!! Every one’s asleep!” “so???” I looked down…FASHLA…PLUS WHAT WILL EVERYONE SAY??

“7amad please” I whispered “you’re up and I’m up so what’s the big deal” he had a point but I don’t know what it was….. it felt wrong…ugh I can’t believe I just said that…wrong???... Me?.... me and wrong go together…we are perfect for each other but now…..ugh!! SCREW IT I’M GOING…

I walked ahead of him without a single word and I made my way out the chalet…he followed….


I stopped at the steps leading to his porch… he bumped his shoulder against mine and I looked up at his smiling face… I smiled back and I walked into his living room…

I sat on their couch and he brought a few movies over… “Which one?” “mm…this one” he took it and placed it in the DVD player and sat next to me..

“why are you up so early?” I asked “I couldn’t sleep” “oh” “you?” “I was bored out of my mind...but I did sleep”


We watched our movie and I was greeted by Fajoor and she grabbed my arm and pulled me behind her…
“7amad degeega please..” that’s all she said…

8 comments:

  1. THANK YOU;**************
    -.- WHAT'S UP WITH THEM ;/ BAFHAMMMMM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;*: you'll find out soon but so far they're just friends hanging out....or do they want us to believe that??...hmmm only time will tell... loooooooool...

    love you ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok im loving it bess wain my mCdonald guy!?
    lazem eyey! please!!
    next post please!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IDENTITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

    hey babe!!...hot mcdonalds guy is coming but not for some time....
    trust me you'll read alot about him just not yet...promise ;***

    love ya ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEXT POST !! UGH !! I CANT WAIT PWEEZ LUV YA :*

    BABE 09:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna keep refreshing until you post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ;*: i just saw ur comment o0 3ashanich i'm posting now...hold on..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ambaaay 7ada cooooool waaay amoot 3ala 7amad hes soooo my type

    ReplyDelete