Sunday, August 30, 2009

Part 46

Dayoom:


We called but no answer.
“she’s not picking up…maybe she left it in her room”
“if she doesn’t show up in an hour we’ll call 7amad”
“no…il7een bate9il 3alaih”
“no!” he looked at me surprised
“I mean…Dalool does this all the time”
“it’s true….she does it a lot”
“okay…but I still have to call 7amad”
“why?”
“are you kidding? Hathy Dalool…DALOOOL he’ll kill me if I don’t”


The way he said it made me feel like 7amad was in love with her or something…


“So what if it’s Dalool….would it be different if it was me or Fajoor?”
“*smiling at me* you don’t know?”
“know what?”
“5aled!!” she gave him a look to shut up
“WHAT???!! TELL ME!!”
“Dayoom let’s find Dalool first” obviously she wasn’t going to tell me but both 5aled and Fajoor knew something I don’t….
“Fine”


.............................................................


Dalool:


I was breathless as his lips got closer to mine.


“……..Easy now no need fi go down,easy now no need fi go down,rock that run that, this where we from……….”


my head spun around facing my BB as the screen flashed and Enur interrupted our moment.


I WAS ABOUT TO KISS HIM!!!


He moved away and I grabbed my BB to find Dayoom’s name flashing on the screen.


FOR SOME REASON I'M GLAD I DIDN'T KISS HIM!



I don’t know him that well!! And I don’t want to kiss a random guy…but…NO BUTS!!!!


I felt the air fill my lungs as I breathed in.


“aren’t you going to answer that?”
“no…it’ll be hard to explain where I am… I better get back” THERE’S SO MUCH I NEED TO TELL THE GIRLS!!!!
“Dalal?..ahh… I didn’t mean to…you know*referring to the kiss that almost happened*…*blushing*…when I’m around you… I can’t explain it* I was smiling and blushing*…I’m sorry”
I smiled…



did he notice I was not ready to kiss??


“I need to go”
“But we’re ok…right?”
“Yeah” I turned to grab my iPod
“One more thing I looked back at him
“Can I use your phone for a sec?”
“Sure…*handing over my BB* you need to call someone?”
“Yeah…me”
“Your phone’s right there” I pointed at his phone
“I know” it took me a sec to figure it out
“noh noh noh…give it back” I reached for my phone


His phone started ringing and I knew that was it.






He has my number now


“thanks for the number”


I shook my head at him...


“don’t forget to save mine”
“I won’t I really have to go…help me up” I added him to my contacts
“okay *got up to help me* haa? Sh’samateene?”
“Yousef”
“Yousef?That’s what you saved my number under?” he sounded un-impressed
“yeah…why? What did you save me under?” he pulled me off the ground into his manly arms.
“twinkle toes”
You did not!....twinkle toes? Hahaha….I like it”
“*smiling that beautiful smile and clearing his throat*”
“I have to go”


He took one of my crutches away


“no no it’s okay… I can walk” or at least try.
“You’re not walking”


He took me into his arms and walked back to my chalet.


MY HEART WAS RACING WITH EVERY TOUCH.


“Yousef its okay…agdar amshee”


He gave me a look.


For some reason it reminded me of 7amad.


Guilt sunk in….WHAT AM I DOING?


I LOVE 7AMAD…BUT HE DOESN’T SEE ME THAT WAY…MAYBE YOUSEF WILL FINALLY GET ME TO GET OVER 7AMAD ONCE AND FOR ALL.


After a few minutes I was able to see my chalet.


“Yousef you can put me down now”
“You sure?”
“yes*placed me on the ground his hands on my waist waiting for me to place my crutches*…good night”
“night”


I smiled and tried to walk back to my chalet.


My crutches would sink in the sand and I would wobble a bit but it’s nothing new.


I was almost near my chalet when I saw them in Fajoor’s chalet.
I walked towards them. They saw me and came running
They had a weird look in their eyes.


“DALOOOOL!!!! WHERE WERE YOU??!” here it comes..
“are you okay?”
wain kintay?”
The poured me with questions and I was tongue tied!
“well??!!”
“sorry?...I wanted to go for a walk”
“Dalool you could have told one of us”
“5aled it9il 3ala 7amad tell him we found her”
“you called 7amad??!!!” WHY DID THEY CALL 7AMAD??!!
“yes…I tried to stop him” she pointed at 5aled
“aloo…hala 7amad…legainaha….ee..ee…la la mafeeha shay….malada3y ana weyahom…5al9 ok..”



I FELT GUILT TAKING OVER….


I SHOULDN’T FEEL GUILTY…I SHOULDN’T!!!!


We walked to their chalet and we sat in the living room.
“shino il movie?”
“confessions of a shopaholic”
“AHHH!!!” I squealed
“7imdella wishiker” shaking his head


Once the movie ended 7amad walked in.


He eyes were searching for me and as soon as they landed on me he had a smile.


WAS IT RELIEF?


He came towards me and sat right next to me.


“5ara3teena*smiling at me* wain kintay?”
“atmasha” I answered shyly
“3a6eena 5abar marathanya”
“inshalah”


We went back to our normal selves talking as the hours past.

7 comments:

  1. oh i love.........everything!!:P
    you!
    the story!
    i simply love everything!!:P
    walla everytime i see u posted i feel so happy!
    ooo the whole time i read the post my face chethy :D:D whatever it is about 7amad or yousef or anyone im always happy to see that you posted!!
    loved the post! next post please!!:P
    ps. madry ishfeeni im loving everything ilyoom:S:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaaaay ! Thank god he didn't kiss her !! 7aamad zoo8a !! I love him ! Uh Romeo ! <3

    Babe 09 is happy now :p

    XD !! Babe 09 ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. identity: :**
    i love reading that!!!
    ur comment made me smile like crazy!!
    inshala doom ;**
    i'll post soon inshala

    babe 09:loool
    i'm glad more than glad to see you happy again ;P
    uh! romeo where thou romeo?



    LOVE YOU ;****

    ReplyDelete
  4. soon ya3nii today soon(a)(6)!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. identity: lool
    no not today tomorrow inshala :*

    nice try though :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooooooooohooooooooooo!!!! thank u 4 posting and thank u 4 promising 2 post another 1 2daaaay *wink wink* heheheeeee waaiiii 7amad zooo8aaa!!! tara wahagteeeeni i dont no who she ends up with at all!!!!!!!! nd i can usually tell these things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Choco Loco: loooool

    *wink wink* i'll post tonight promise;**

    what i liked most is that u can't tell!!

    makes me sort of proud hahhahaha...

    LOVE YA ;**

    ReplyDelete