Saturday, August 1, 2009

part 18 ;**

DALAL:

We slept in and woke up at around 12 pm….of course I had a million and one missed calls and msgs…..

I went out to the patio where my mom and 5alty haya (Um 7amad) were sitting and drinking their teas…they actually became really close in the course of 4 years…..
“isalam 3alaikom” “wa3alikom isalam……9a7 inoom” I smiled “join us” I sat with them and we talked about the latest news in Kuwait and of course which weddings they were going to and not to forget the latest styles and designers……it was very interesting…


7amad: ping!
Dalal : hi!
7amad: wanich?
Dalal: my chalet…U?
7amad: on my way…



I looked up and saw 7amad make his way to us….
“isalam 3alaikom” after exchanging the pleasantries... I got up and walked with him to his chalet for privacy and of course our mothers gave us looks and smiles…..I have no idea what was going in their heads …but they knew we were friends and my parents trust 7amad…..


“so what’s up” I asked while walking with him to the chalet
“not much…you?”
NOT MUCH?!! NOT MUCH??!!......MMMMMMMMM WHAT ABOUT YOUR DATE??!!!...

“same here…so what happened with salma?” “who?” “the girl you went out with!!” “hahaha... I know I just wanted to freak you out…” “HA! HA! Very funny….so? How did it go?”
“Good” GOOD? THAT’S IT?? …….he going to be the end of me…

“good?” “yeah I’m seeing her again on Monday…” "oh..." so it went great..crap.. "7amad?” “hala?” “can we eat something… I’m starving..”
“you read my mind…yalla” if only you could read mine!!..

We ate machbous…. And we talked about random things…

I was staring at him and his beautiful luscious lips…SNAP OUT OF IT!...I quickly looked at his eyes hoping he didn’t notice……thankfully he didn’t..

He started talking about cars….which I surprisingly understood and it was interesting…. “I decided to buy a car” “oh…which one?” “you’ll see it next week…”
“yalla 3ad tell me!” “no” “ fine….ba7ader bacher” “laish?”
“bas malait” “malaitay min ilba7ar?”
“no… bas I want to go to the movies….minzeman ma re7t”
“ay movie” “17 again” “shakla 7ilo”
“mo bas hatha…aby aroo7 transformers 2” “now we’re talking” “haha”
“imshay...we’re going to drive..” “yalla…I feel today maybe the day!” he looked at me confused “the day I drive like a pro…” he smiled “we have a long way to go..” “haay don’t bum me out!” he smiled.

So we went to our usual place and I drove…. I hope I can call it that…

I got better with my turns and my breaks were not awful….

“hey you got better” he said it surprised
“I told you today’s my day” “I said better don’t push it…” “7amad?” “golay” “I really want ice-cream” he laughed … “afa 3alaich..stop the car…or you know what ….drive” “huh?”
“yalla ro7ay il ba8ala” “YOU CRAZY? …I said I was good bas I am not ready” “la7’6a la7’6a I judge your driving not you… I say go”
“7amad be reasonable…what if I get into an accident?” “I’m with you….trust me” “I DO BUT THIS IS CRAZY!!.....FINE BUT IT’S YOUR HEAD!”


I drove towards the road….fortunately there were no cars in sight so that comforted me….
I got onto the road and I drove…..I actually drove…..…..


“now you’re driving!” “I KNOW!” “laish it9ar5een?”
“I DON’T KNOW…I’M EXCITED” “OKAY!!” awww he’s trying to act excited
“I’m stopping at the first one I see “no prob”
“OH I SEE ONE!” “I see it Dalool you don’t have to yell”
“I’m driving I do what I want” “yes ma’am” he teased me….awww I love it…well I love you 7amad….


I parked the car next to the ba8ala and turned off the engine….
We got out of the car and went into the truck (the ba8alal…the ones you see fil chalets)

“isalam 3alaikom” “alaikom salam” the Indian guy answered him ….

I went to the ice-cream section and I filled the plastic bag with ice-cream…
7amad got a bar of chocolate and chips….

He smiled at me shaking his head “what??!... I like food….shocker!”

I went to the Indian guy to pay him but of course prince charming wouldn’t let me... “7amad la la…walla az3l” he looked at me….“mara7 tidf3een” “haa? tara walla ma a5tha…plz 7amad”
“mako mushkila howa inty” shaking his hands….. haa SHAKO!
“laa fi mushkila….here” I handed him with the money..and the Indian guy looks at 7amad for approval
“lat shofa i5th ilflous” “no” he looked at 7amad again…. “Take it!!” IFFF! “no…gitlich I’m paying” “then I’m not taking it!” “don’t make a big deal out of it Dalool” I looked at 7amad in a serious way and I placed the money on the table and left the truck…


I went to the car and sat in the passenger’s seat…7amad got in and turned to look at me… I was fiddling with my plastic bag…. which ice-cream do I want?.... I was also trying to avoid 7amad….

“you done?” shit this means I have to look up right?... “hmm?” I asked still fiddling with my ice-cream bag…

I looked at him in the corner of my eye without moving my head…shit he saw me
“hi there” I looked at him “hi” “what was that?” “what?”
“what happened back there?” “nothing… I bought ice-cream want some?” like always acting dumb works miracles…he raised his eyebrow “does that mean no?” I asked acting dumb of course….
“talk” “okay fine….I wanted to pay that’s all” “shil mushkila ith defa3t?”
“bas kayfee” “shino kayfich?” “bas 5ala9 7amad….my ice-creams are melting”
“this isn’t over” and he started the car and drove back to the chalet…

I turned the radio on…to fill the awkward air between us…. I don’t like it when someone pays for me… I don’t…

We arrived his chalet and I quickly got out of his car before giving him the chance to speak.
I ran towards my chalet “ WAIN RAY7A???” he yelled “MY BABIES ARE MELTING !!!”

4 comments:

  1. 5atan this post mo mcdonald guy!:(
    bess 3adii!!:p
    loved the post!
    next post please!!:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEXT POST XD !!


    BABE 09 ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. identity: mako macdonalds guy :( not for some time anyway....but he might show up...
    working on the next post and i'll be posting tomorrow....maybe tonight like really late but i'm not making any promises....

    love you babe ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooooooool i like it lama shes like my babies are melting ehehehe!!;*
    grrrr888 writing;*lovin it!

    www.imperfect--x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete