Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Part 31 ;**

Dalal:


I woke up at 5 and I was in the mood to drive so…. I got dressed I wore my jeans and my grey t-shirt…

I walked out of my room to find miss perfect walking into her room…WHY IS SHE UP?..SHIT SHE MUST BE SLEEP WALKING!!!! I giggled trying my best to stay quiet…hahaha…my sister is messed up!!...haha


I entered my parent’s room being very very quiet and I walked towards my dad’s keys…I grabbed them and I walked out of their room and made my way to his range…
I got in and I felt the roaring engine blast through the silent neighborhood…


I drove out of the chalet and I made it to the main road… I drove up and down and I practiced my parallel parking… after an hour I stopped at the gas station ‘cause I really didn’t want my dad suspecting anything…

I got out and tried to open the stupid lid for the gas… I looked around and saw an Indian employee “excuse me” “yes madam” “could you please fill it up…full” “no prrroblem madam” I went back into the car… I checked myself in the mirror and I paid him…
I left the station and headed back to the chalet…


I sat in our living room watching TV and the gang gathered in our living room…
Dayoom and 5aled were gazing into each other’s eyes…WHAT THE HELL??!!! DID THEY JUST HAVE A MOMENT???!!.....

I saw Fajoor and 7amad and they noticed nothing…. Maybe it’s all in my head….

I went to the kitchen and grabbed us…you guessed it...ICE-CREAM..yumm!

I sat with them and we watched some more movies...



I went up and wore my black bikini… and wrapped the towel around me and made my way down…they were still watching their movies and I wanted to swim… I crossed the living room and walked towards my pool…. I dropped my towel on the seat and went for a swim….water relaxes me like no other…it’s weird I know…but with every touch I feel a weight has been lifted off me…..I’M WEIRD DEAL WITH IT!!...



I was done and I climbed out of the pool all wet and tired… I wanted my bed!...
I stood frozen in my place…7amad was right in front of me and I was practically NAKED!!...
His eyes slowly traced my body and I felt exposed!!...
I ran towards my towel and I covered myself up and I didn’t dare turn around…I CAN’T BELIEVE HE JUST SAW ME!!...


I was standing there giving him my back….what should I do??..
“*clearing his throat * ahh..Dalal?” Dalal?? Dalal?? Since when does he call me that??? …
“good night 7amad” I said and hurried into my chalet… I took a shower and threw myself on my bed… I drifted to sleep..






“Dalal?” “7amad??” I lifted my head and I saw him standing near my door…HE’S IN MY ROOM!!!...

He walked towards me and pushed me on my bed…WHAT THE HELL???...
He positioned his body over mine….
“I love you” he whispered into my ear and he slowly made his way to my lips… I felt his heat as his lips hovered mine….OMG DAYOOOM!! CRAP….WHAT ABOUT DAYOOOM?!!

“NO!” I screamed pushing him off me and I got up….out of breath looking around my dark room… where is he??.... why is my room so dark??... I turned and opened my lamp…it was 4 am…and no one was around… I was breathing heavily…










HOLY CRAP!!! I was dreaming!!!...it was so vivid!

I went to the kitchen to drink some water…

I went back to bed and turning and rolling until I enventually fell asleep….


The last 2 days I would wake up in the late hours of the morning and I would go out for a drive in my dad’s range…. I got better each time.


The day 7amad’s new car arrives:

I woke up to the delicious smell of waffles, pancakes and freshly baked pastries….
I brushed my teeth and washed my face and hurried down for breakfast in my PJs and I only stood to find EVERYONE THERE…. I MEAN EVERYONE!!...they looked at me and my PJ’s with huge smiles…

“mita ibtikbreen ya bint?” my mom asked embarrassed “laa hathy daloolty…itm 6ool 3morha e9’3eera” my dad defended me… he opened his arms for me and just like that I rushed to him giving him a huge hug and I sat on his lap while everyone was laughing… I hid my face in my dad’s neck like a toddler who was terrified… I wasn’t terrified … I was embarrassed...

I got up and went up to my room to change…. I wore my olive tone shorts with a white fitting t-shirt…

I went down and joined them for breakfast…





After breakfast I felt like I need time alone so I got on my buggy and I drove out…

I went to an isolated area and I went insane!

I was having the time of my life… I was literally flying off some hills… I knew I should stop but the anxiety and the adrenalin rush was amazing…

I decided to head back because I was afraid I might run out of fuel…

I drove towards the road…



I opened my eyes to find myself in a cold white tiny bed and a strange room…. Alone…

6 comments:

  1. SH9ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
    Can you post another one??!!!
    tara I love your blog... I keep on refreshing LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another post?? Pleasssssssssssse?
    I'm gonna keep on refreshing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happened!!!???
    let me tell u il filim il hindi il tawa sar i went to the ma6ba5 oo i got me the love of my life BEN & JERRYS the CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE
    i love it its the love of my life my first love !!:p
    anyways the filim hindi i checked wela u posted oo ishta6eet BESSS LAMA 7AMAD GAL I LOVE U YAMEEET WALAh SHWAYA OO I CRY I LOST HOPE 3ALA MY MCDONALD GUY OO THE STORY BESS BA3DAIN LAMA SHE SAID INA ITS A DREAM ILEBTSAMA SHAGAT MY FACE SHAG !!!!
    BESSSS DALAL ISAR FEEEHA ???
    POST WA7DA BA3AD PLEASSSSSSSE OO MAKE IT A 7AMAD FREE POST
    (ya3nii makoo 7amad bill post) !!!:DDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. SH9AR !! ASHKARA A HOSPITAL !! UGH !! NEXT POST !!! !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lool i always manage to forget ;S ana babe 09 :* :$

    ReplyDelete
  6. ;*: I'll post bas walla 3ashankoom 'cause i luv u guys!!!

    identity: LMAO!!! now i want ice-cream!! share?...hmmm yeah ur right if it was me i wouldn't share as well...loooooooool...
    *went to get me ice-cream and chocolate bar*

    i'll post bas it won't be 7amad free..sorry..

    babe 09 : hmm? hospital? really?...we'll find out together...


    love u guys and i'll post in an few...;****

    ReplyDelete