Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Part 34 ;**

identity i love you ;**....something here is for you ;*
.......................................

Back to the future:

In the hospital:

Dalal:

I remembered what happened…
The fall…the pain…the waiting….but there was a guy….wasn’t there?


“who brought me here?” I asked after drinking more water
“ a young man …he didn’t tell us who he was” I really wanted to meet him and thank him….well whoever he is I hope he’s okay….

7amad didn’t talk at all which is really weird but 5aled kept cracking jokes and made fun of me….Dayoom was in a better mood thanks to him…I could tell she was crying…. Fajoor tried to comfort me the best way she could…CHOCOLATE!...need I say more??...

I kept looking at 7amad but he was in his own little world….

I hope that stupid Salma would treat him better… it’s killing me to see him like this…
I was really tired but I didn’t show it…

I was discharged the next day and I left the hospital with my parents

We headed to our chalet my mom thinks the scenery would do me good….

My dad handed me my crutches and helped me out of the car….

“Remember to keep your leg off the ground”
“okay dad” I made my way to the living room and I sat there…
I rested my broken leg on a table…

WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS??
I WANT MY HAPPY PLACE! I WANT IT!...

“shit what about my driving lesson next week??” I asked looking at Dayoom “LANGUAGE!” my mom warned me “sorry…well?” she was quiet looking at my dad to answer me… I looked over at my dad waiting for his answer…

“we called your instructor and told him your situation and it’s been postponed..”
“oh okay…thank god you really scared me…so my driving lessons are in three weeks..”
“no…it’s in 6 months”
“WHAT??!!!”
“Dalal..that’s the only time and I think it’s for the best…”
“for the best?”
“goolay il7imdella o0 bas”
“il7imdella” WHAT THE HELL!! 6 MONTHS???????!?!???!?!?!!!!!!!!
I was really upset…. I’m in a cast for the next 3 weeks…my chances of ever getting a license has been pushed away for 6 months… I can’t go to my happy place….this situation SUCKS!...

I drifted to sleep in the living room…

2 hours later my mom woke me up and accompanied me to the bathroom to wash up…
I went back to the living room bored out of my mind..flipping through the channels AND THIS IS JUST THE FIRST FREAKIN’ DAY!!...




7amad came into our chalet with 5aled…

“hey” I said greeting them “hi” 5aled answered…what’s with 7amad???!!!...
They sat next to me…I was confused…
“so you up for a drive?” 5aled asked
“Hell yeah!” I took my crutches and followed them out of my chalet…






“NO WAY!” I yelled with excitement almost losing my balance…


There was a black Austin martin parked right outside my chalet......


“7AMAD! That’s your car??” “yeah it is” 5aled answered me…

My dream car belongs to my dream guy!! …

I made my way to my dream car as fast as I could… 7amad and 5aled were walking next to me with their hands ready to catch me…


“shway shway Dalool” I looked over to her and smiled a huge smile…
I got close to the car and I suddenly stopped… I don’t want to get in…I really don’t want to get in it like this…in a cast and a bruised face…


“shfeech ?” 7amad asked …. I looked at him surprised It was the first thing he said after the accident…

“nothing” I faked a smile…he went and opened the door.

I shook my head
“you’ve got to be kidding me!” said 5aled… I quickly turned to look at him
“he hasn’t let anyone of us in…not even my parents!” “why?” I asked confused...
“because my brother over here wants you to be the first…I’m not complaining or anything but this car has been here for three days and you were in the hospital!...it drove me crazy!” I laughed at him…but I also secretly smiled a huge smile inside…he wanted me to be the first!!!!....
But I really don’t want to look and feel this way when I go for a ride in it…

“reylich it3awerichh?” 7amad asked
“no...actually yes but no…I mean that’s not it…well it partly is…UGH!”
“Dalool ma fahamt shay min ily gilty!”
“wala ana”
“she doesn’t want to ride it this way…in a cast and a bruised body” he looked in to my eyes and I felt exposed…my heart beat fastened and I couldn’t take my eyes off him!!

He read my mind!

“yeah” I whispered still staring into his eyes
“7amood maly sh’3ool galt ma taby so I get to ride
with you now!”
“magaalt ma taby…so when you’re ready we’ll go and then you guys get to ride with me..”
“you’re joking right?” Fajoor asked… I felt bad now..
“7amad 3ady walla…let them ride with you and I’ll ride after I’m well”
“no…I’m waiting and so will they”
“7amad!!”
“kayfee sayartee”
“you know what 5ala9 I’ll go” I walked towards his car with my crutches but he stood in my face…

I looked up “no you’re not riding either”
“But you just said”
“I know what I said…when you’re well we ride…that’s in three weeks”
“7amoood she was going to ride!!”
“5alood” and he gave him a look I never want to see him give to me…. I almost peed my pants…MEN ARE FREAKIN’ SCARY!!!

I felt really bad now… they walked away with slouching backs and long faces… I made my way back to the chalet following them with 7amad by my side…

We watched movies all night… I decide to sleep in the living room since I was so tired to try climbing the stairs with my crutches... 7amad and 5aled offered to carry me up but I was against it…

I laid on the couch and 7amad covered me with the throw, said his goodnights and made their way out…




I fell asleep as soon as they left…



“Hey you”
“hey...I missed you”
“yeah?...what’s my name?”
“shut up!”
“hahaha…. I missed you too” he walked towards me… I felt my heart jumping with joy and I smiled
“la la you can’t do this to me” I got scared…what did I do?
“what?” I asked frightened. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him
“when you smile…my world stops and nothing else exists”
“please! What a line!” he smiled and I felt myself losing control…
“I love you” he whispered to me with his gorgeous big brown eyes…he leaned in and kissed me…

His lips perfectly over mine… I felt every emotion running through my veins… I felt electricity and excitement …

I don’t know how long we stayed like that…Kissing… but the feeling I was feeling didn’t lessen what so ever…. I wanted to be in his arms forever…


I felt safe… I was protected, taken care of and most importantly loved…






I pulled away from him realizing what I just did with him…. I kissed him… I kissed the creepy HOT McDonald’s guy!

“shfeech 7abeebty?”
“7abeebty? 7abeebty?... I DON’T KNOW YOU!”
“what are you talking about?”
“I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME!”



I woke up starteld and alarmed….it was very dark and I was all alone…
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME??!!.. I took deep breaths…what’s up with these dreams??!! First 7amad and now that creep??

I got up with my crutches and made my way out of the chalet…I need room to think and what better place than the sea?...

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
    LA CHETHY MAGDAR!!!!! IM LOVING HIM!!
    MY MCDONALD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    7AMAD I HATE HIM! oo a7la shay chena u knew ina i hate Austin martins i hate that car! so now i hate him and his car!
    my sister killa itgooly ' i think your the only girl that hates an austin martin oo the only girl that hates every guy that drives it'!
    oo kila i look at her and laugh oo tell her kaify ma7ibha!!
    so tawa when i read ina he got an austin bess ga3da i laugh oo agoool 9ij iny i hate him!!:p
    kill ma i try to like him i hate him more!!:p
    LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    OOOOO I LOVE YYYYYYYYYYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    THANK YOU WALLA THANK YOU WAYED!!!
    NEXT POST PLEASE oo let mcdonald guy minak ma3aha bill ba7ar!!!!!!:DDD
    il7eeen i will go buy ice cream for the next post!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity: I LOVE YOU BABE...AND I AM LMAO!!!...hating austin martins hmm? that's a first...

    every time i keep telling myself identity will like 7amad and inshala she will realise he's a great guy but i manage to fail everytime...loool...

    p.s don't forget to buy me ICE-CREAM too...

    oh and heads up the next post
    YOU'LL LOVE!!!...it involves a certain someone!!


    I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS! I SMILE EVERYTIME!!

    love you ;***

    i'll post in a few...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM !! <3 OO HIS CAR IS AN ASTON MARTIN !! A77OOOOOOOO ! MA YABEELA ILA EXT 3ASHAN I CLAIM INA HE'S MINE !! XD!!


    BABE 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. babe 09: loooooooooooool!!! EXT HUH? I'LL ADD IT TO MY STORY AFFAA 3ALAICH...BAS IT WON'T BE 7AMAD'S CAR.... 7ALAW?

    LOVE U BABE and i'm secretly smiling inside that you love 7amad!!!...

    ;**********

    ReplyDelete