Monday, August 10, 2009

Part 30 ;***

DALAL:

I walked into our open living room and I stopped in my place….why am I angry??...he didn’t say anything that would upset me…did he??...

“good morning” she sang….GOOD MORNING?? GOOD MORNING??? NOW SHE’LL TALK TO ME??

“good morning??” I said it in a harsh not in the mood tone
“shfeech Dalool?”
“shfeeeny??? I was going to ask you the same question!” she looked at me really confused
“I’M NOT CRAZY!!!!”
“WHO SAID YOU WERE???”
“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT THIS MORNING???!!!”
“WHAT??”
“YOU CAME OUT TO THE BEACH YELLING AND UPSET AND MINUTES LATER I FIND YOU ASLEEP IN YOUR BED!!!”
“Dalal are you okay??”
“I SAID I’M NOT CRAZY!!!”

“she was sleep walking” we both turned our heads and saw 5aled, 7amad and Fajoor in our living room…

“WHAT??” I was still yelling I was really pumped up and it was hard to calm myself down
“why are you yelling” Fajoor asked
“I DON’T KNOW!!! UGH!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!” I walked past them and sat on the couch trying to calm myself down…
“I was what??”
“sleep walking”
“I don’t sleep walk…”
“yes you do”
“excuse me…how the hell would you know that”
“calm down… I caught you a couple of times” HE CAUGHT HER??? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN???....
“what the hell is that suppose to mean??” THANKS DAYOOOM..


.............................................................................


DAYOOM:

I walked down the stairs only to be greeted by a crazy hormonal Dalool….what’s up with her??!!...

I saw 5aled,Fajoor and 7amad behind Dalool….

She was really weird…

“I’M NOT CRAZY!!!!” she yelled
“WHO SAID YOU WERE???” what the hell is wrong with her??!!
“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT THIS MORNING???!!!”
“WHAT??” I was really confused…is she on something??
“YOU CAME OUT TO THE BEACH YELLING AND UPSET AND MINUTES LATER I FIND YOU ASLEEP IN YOUR BED!!!”
“Dalal are you okay??” okay she must be on something..
“I SAID I’M NOT CRAZY!!!”
“she was sleep walking” we turned our heads and saw 5aled Fajoor’s brother
“I was what?” I asked confused
“sleep walking”
“I don’t sleep walk…”
“yes you do”
“excuse me…how the hell would you know that”
“calm down… I caught you a couple of times”
“what the hell is that suppose to mean??”
“it means I caught you a couple of times sleep walking” my cheeks were burning….

“okay…you clearly are on something because I don’t sleep walk” he walked closer to me and my heart skipped a beat…

“you do” he whispered “I caught you a couple of times in the beach and once in our kitchen” “WHAT?!!...please tell me you’re kidding! Please?” he smiled and shook his head slightly
“kill me now”
“that explains a lot!...”
“That you’re not crazy?” she gave him a dirty look… I truly believed that she was going to kill him…

I stepped away from 5aled and I looked at him…he was HOT…shit did I just think that??!!...I like 7amad remember?....IFF WHAT’S WITH ME???

SHIT…AM I OVER 7AMAD?...there’s only one way to find out…I walked to 7amad and I placed my hand on his shoulders…NO SHIVERS!!...I’M OVER HIM…CRAP I THINK I WAS OVER HIM A LONG TME AGO BUT NEVER REALIZED IT!!...
he turned his head and looked at me….

CRAP! Shagool???
“umm…your brother is kidding right?”
“I don’t think so” I turned around and saw 5aled in my face “YUMA!” “you don’t believe me?” he asked

“ha?..umm…I …I …” I pushed him away and hurried and sat next to crazy Dalool ignoring him…

What the hell is wrong with me….am I really over 7amad?... I leaned forward and got a peek at 7amad and I felt a tingling feeling… I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!! AM I OVER 7AMAD OR NOT???!!...

I sat there looking at Dalal and 7amad…should I tell her?...no there’s no point giving her hope when in fact I might not be over him….until I’m sure about my feelings I won’t tell her….

I DON’T SLEEP WALK!!! DO I ?... 5aled sat next to me and I turned to look at him ….DO I ?? “you do” shit did I say that out loud??? No no I didn’t!! I looked at him shocked…


We spent the rest of the day indoor’s watching movie after movie…Dalool fell asleep on 7amad’s shoulder and Fajoor was asleep on Dalool’s lap…

7amad ,5aled and I were the only ones awake… we talked about random things and I found out that 7amad’s new car is coming in 3 days…he wouldn’t tell me what it was but I didn’t really care….


“Dalal? Dalool yalla goomay”
“5aleeha nayma”
“haa?? And how are you suppose to sleep??”
“ma3alaich miny”
“la 7amad my9eer…Dalal?…Dalool?”
“mm?” she said it in a sleepy voice
“yalla Dalool gomay”
“hm2” “embala! Yala goomay!!” she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at 7amad…her face turned the brightest shade of red…..she looked down from embarrassment and noticed Fajoor sleeping on her lap…she looked at me for answers… I shrugged my shoulders.

“I’ll take her” 7amad said carrying Fajoor off Dalal’s lap …

He walked toward’s our glass door and looked back at us “good night” he whispered… 5aled followed 7amad and looked back at me…he smiled and walked away…. I felt my cheeks burning…


Later that night…

“hi.. I missed you” I said it looking into his eyes
“yeah?” he asked I nodded
“why’d you kill her?”
“who?” “her!”
“Dayoom?” “don’t Dayoom me!!...ugh! I love you!”
“Deema”“Deema??..Deema??..who’s Deema?”
“Dayoom! WAKE UP!” I felt my body shaking…

I was out of breath and I looked around…WHERE THE HELL AM I ??... I was near the shore…I DON’T REMEMBER BEING HERE!!.... I saw him infront of me… I stepped away from him…I was terrified…WHAT IS GOING ON???!?!?!?!?!?

“You’re okay” he walked towards me and all I did was look around...Confused…terrified and ….out of place…literally!

He took me into his arms and gave me a hug…numbing me and comforting me….he calmed down.

I looked up at him “now you believe me?” he whispered “oh my god….I sleep walk...” we sat down on the beach near the water…

I was still in my PJS and he was in his… I rested my head on his shoulder and we stared at the dangerous sea…so beautiful yet so dangerous…

He walked me back to my chalet and he went to his….I FELT LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!...I SLEEP WALK??...UGH! I’m going to bed! and I'm locking my door!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED IT !!!
    YES 5ALID AND DAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
    IM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPY FOR THEMMMMMMM!!!
    DAYOOOOOM GOT OVER HIM NOW LET DALAL GET OVER HIM BA3AD!!
    AGAIN I LOVED IT !!!!!!
    NEXT POST PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    OOO SOOOOOON!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity: hey babe....

    i hate saying this but...dayoom isn't completely sure she's over 7amad...only time will tell...

    and it's great dayoom and 5aled right?

    i hope she finds out if she's over 7amad soon...;P

    love you and we'll find out the answer soon...

    until next time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !! now Dalool can be with 7amad



    babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooool sorry i know this is soooooooo late but ive been following blind love for a while now and only recently realized u had an old story and i love it, but what is hilarious is the comments between identity and babe 09... each wants a different thing and your always put in the middle!! LOOOL

    ReplyDelete