Saturday, August 8, 2009

part 27 ;**

this is for babe 09....
...................................................................................................

DALAL:

I woke up at 5 am bored out of my mind and I really didn’t want to sleep….
I got dressed… I wore my skinny jeans and a loose t-shirt and I wore my black socks…
I grabbed my white pumas and tip toed out of my room and made my way to my parents bed room…

I slowly opened there door and walked across the room in silence…. I turned to see my parents in a cuddling position… I crossed the room and made it to their table I grabbed my dad’s keys and slowly made my way out….

I walked towards my dad’s black range rover, unlocked it and got in…

I adjusted the seat and the mirrors and I started the engine….

The loud noise of the range took me off guard … it was dead quiet and the engine’s noise blasted through the quiet area….

I left our chalet and drove towards the main road… there were no cars at all…
I went up and down the road a couple of times… it was great…
The songs were blasting out of the range and I was moving with it…
I saw the sunrise and the way it lighted the streets… it was gorgeous…

OH! I HAVE TO GET BACK!!!...

I drove back to the chalet before anyone notices my dad’s missing car…
I parked the car and I climbed up the stairs… I carefully opened my parent’s bedroom door and placed my dad’s key’s back in place and I headed back to my room…
I changed my clothes and got into my navy swim suit and grabbed my towel and made my way to the shore…

I felt the cool water against my skin and walked further in…

I swam to my happy place and I laid on my back feeling the light waves and hot breeze…. I was relaxed…

I didn’t have a watch on so I decided to swim back…

I crawled towards my towel from and I saw a pair of feet near my towel…
I looked up and it was Dayoom…she looked pissed off and had both her hands on her waist ….

“hey” I said trying to ease the tension… “hey? Hey?...that’s what you say?” what’s her problem? “are you okay?” “no I’m not okay!!...when were you going to tell me?” I looked at her confused… “tell you what?” “ugh!!” and she stormed back to the chalet….
What the hell??!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!

4 comments:

  1. BUT BUT :(
    THAT WAS SHORT :(
    One more post?? PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;*: working on it babe and i'll be posting in a few 3ashanich....
    love you ;*******

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE U :* ! WALLA 9IJ :$ * BLUSHING *

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon: i'm guessing ur babe 09... love you too babe and i'm really sorry it was short i posted another one....

    and if it's not babe 09..

    WELL I LOVE YOU TOO!!! i'm really excited you guys like my story!!!

    ReplyDelete