Monday, August 3, 2009

part 23 ;*

DALAL:

My mom’s going to kill me….

I ran to the side of our chalet…and well…I saw the kitchen window open…


I threw my towel through the window and placed my hands on the edge and pushed myself up….

I elevated myself barley with my arm… I raised my leg on the edge for support and pushed my body up…..

I climbed through the window and fell on the floor causing a loud THUD....I also accidently kicked our wooden spoon holder and the spoons didn't help at all …. I hope no one noticed!!....


SHIT!!! There was a pair of feet in front of me…. I looked up and it was 5aled…..
I quickly grabbed my towel and covered myself up….he laughed his ass off… “shhh!!” “hey theif” “hey to you too now shut up!! my mom's going to kill me” at that moment Fajoor came in “5aled what was that noise…OMG!! Hahahahaha!!!” “shhhhhhhhh!!!” and of course 7amed came in after Fajoor….what was there a meeting in my kitchen that I didn’t know about?… he looked at me and of course laughed his ass off….. “shut up!!!” “my girl’s a theif!!” and again they all laugh and I was still on the floor…


“haa? Shfeekom teyma3to fil ma6ba5?” I heard my mom’s voice and I quickly got up trying my best to regain balance and quickly hid behind the kitchen door… I placed my index finger over my lips motioning them to keep me a secret…. They nodded their heads…

“la walshay 5alty..kana yayeen” the left the kitchen and went to join my family and 5alty Haya in the living room….

I tiptoed my way out the kitchen and ran up the stairs to my room… I got into the shower and got dressed as fast as I could…rose kept banging my door and I kept dismissing her….I MEAN I WAS GETTING READY!!.. I wore my white dress and skin tone flats and I headed down to join them… I didn’t bother drying my hair…

“isalam 3alaikom” “wa3alaikom isalam” “Daloola shfeech tia5artay?” I looked at my mom and my mouth was open ready to answer her but nothing came out….SAY ANYTHING!!!.....ANYTHING?!!....NOW IS THE TIME TO SAY SOMETHING…..all I could do was smile….7amad and 5aled were trying their best to hold back there laughs and Fajoor was filling Dayoom with my recent incident in the kitchen I could see Dayoom’s face turning red and she placed her hand over her mouth holding back her laugh…




Dayoom:

I was preparing myself for today’s breakfast and I got dressed and ready… I got my hair done and checked on my brothers like mom asked… I didn’t hear or see Dalool at all…IFF I WANT TO ASK HER IF I COULD WEAR HER PEARL EARINGS……I don’t care I’m taking them…

The bell rang so I went down to the living room to greet them with mom…
We were all down except for Dalool….where the hell is she this time??...

I opened the door and we sat in the living room and the conversations between our parents started… Fajoor and I chatted and the boys were having a discussion of their own….
5aled excused himself and went to the kitchen to give rose 5alty haya’s tea and coffee…I tried to take it from him but he didn’t allow me …

And Fajoor followed him with box of pastries…. My mom tried to take it from them but 5alty haya wouldn’t allow it and told them to give to rose who was in the kitchen I think….

I heard a thud and we all looked in the direction of the kitchen I got up but 7amad signaled me to sit and went to check it out…I sat since he was the nearest to the kitchen…
It wasn’t a big deal that 7amad, 5aled and Fajoor went to the kitchen ‘cause they were considered part of the family but we were all waiting for our other neighbors 5alty lamya and her 2 children… I think…. We were not close to them at all…. I don’t even know her childrens names…

After a while Dalool showed up…her hair was wet and she looked out of breath…. Of course my mom wasn’t pleased at all…

After she sat down Fajoor told me what happened in the kitchen and I held back my laugh as hard as I could….

Our parents looked at us with questioning eyes….we smiled back and they went back to their conversations…..

The bell rang and it must be 5alty lamya and her children…Dalool looked at me confused
“mino??” she mouthed “5alty lamya” I mouthed back “who?” she mouthed again… I shook my head at her…. That girl is never going to change….

Rose opened the door and 5alty lamya and her children came in….

I kissed her and looked at her children….SHIT…her son was the guy who was staring at me in
mcdonalds…..his smile widened… I smiled back out of politeness…

I glanced over at Fajoor and Dalool and they both mouthed “OMG!!” I greeted her daughter and we all sat down….

“7aya alla min yana” “alla e7ayech…shlonich Um 3ziz?(my mom)” “il7emdella intay shlonich?” “walla ib5air…o0 intay um 7amad?” “il7imdellah” blah blah blah they kept talking their boring conversation and all I could think was this guy is in my chalet!!...

**** it's not Dalool's mcdonald guy... it is dayoom's guy!!*****

4 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !! XD ! LOVE IS IN THE AIR !! I HOPE SHE FALLS FOR HIM OO 7AMAD FALLS IN LOVE WITH DALOOL ........ Oh !!! I love u ...... ;*

    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. makoo my mCdonald guy!:(
    dayoom found her guy now let dalal be with my mCdonald guy!
    oo 7amad with the girl he is dating
    oo fajer with rakan!
    oo 5aled we will find him a girl soon!
    oo shethy everyone is happy!:p
    loved the post!
    next one please!!:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. identity: loooooooool...okay tell me about the girl for 5aled and i'll see what i can do..

    but what happens with Dalool and Dayoom we're going to have to wait and see....

    i hope everything works out...

    ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5aled his girl can be dayooms mCdonald guy sister!;p
    but whats realy important is my mCdonald guy oo dalal!
    hope you like my idea!!:p
    next post please:*;p

    ReplyDelete