Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Part 43 ;***

DALAL:

I looked up at him and he was looking at 5aled …THANK GOD HE DIDN’T NOTICE!! HE DIDN’T NOTICE ME RIGHT?...

I looked at Dayoom who had her eyes on 5aled and Fajoor was busy on the phone with I7MMM…Rakan..

Texting that is…her brothers would kill her if they found out…she looked up at me and smiled and I had a “I caught you” look in my face and I smiled.



After a few hours…

We were heading home…I think… I was tired but this day IS THE BEST I EVER HAD!!!

We arrived at shore…

The girls jumped out as I stood up and 5aled and 7amad followed them…


THEY FORGOT ABOUT ME!!!!

They turned, saw me and bursted into laughter….
“sorry babe” as 7amad hurried back to the boat and stood near it with his arms out for me…
I walked to the edge…

“you can’t excpect me to AHHH!!!” he pulled me!!!!
HE PULLED ME??!!! IS HE CRAZY??!!! “ARE YOU CRAZY??!” I yelled over their hysterical laughter “I ALMOST FELL ON MY FACE!!!” “not on my watch” “7amad!”


“I’ll always catch you” he said it seriously with a smile.

I was quiet starring at him as he held me tighter in his arms..

HE TOOK MY BREATH AWAY!!!...I WAS ANGRY A MINUTE AGO WHAT HAPPENED??!



He walked towards the small chalet holding me tightly in his arms…

I rested my head on his shoulders.
“ta3abtay?”
“mm” I answered him
“The best is yet to come bas we can go home...”
“NO!” wanasa!!! What’s next???!!

I was awakened by his words…MORE??? MORE??? AWW I LOVE THEM!!!
We got into the chalet and we went into the kitchen where they all were seated around the counter….

“AHHH!!* clapping my hands together* CUP CAKES!!!” he placed me on the chair and grabbed one for himself as I took a red cupcake…

THIS DAY IS AMAZING!!!!

After eating our delicious cupcakes WITH SOME ICE-CREAM we left heading towards the cars…


IN THE CAR WITH 7AMAD:

After placing me in my seat we followed 5aled back home…
We didn’t say a word so I decided to start a conversation “so…mm...Thanks for today…it was great” he looked at me and smiled and he LOOKED BACK AT THE ROAD WITHOUT A WORD!!!...

Okay Dalool ask a question that’ll make a conversation going…
“so whose big idea was it?”
“you really want to know?”
“no….actually yes I do”
“hehehe kilna….*looking at him for more details* Fajoor and Dayoom thought of the idea without details….that’s where we came in”
“oh..whose idea was it about the boat??”
“mine…but the blindfold was Fajoor’s”
hahaha that was a mistake I was on my nerves”
“hahaha the blind fold right?”
“YEAH!!! The boat was the best part of the day!!! It took me to my happy place”
“your what?” HOW PATHETIC!!!! SERIOUSLY HAPPY PLACE???!! DID I JUST SAY HAPPY PLACE??!!!

“ummm…my happy place”
“*smiling idiotically* happy place?”
“yeah….*looking out my window* It’s the most beautiful place…you forget everything there…it’s you, the sea and the sky…”
“Take me with you sometime” I looked over at him… I really didn’t expect him to say something like that.

“ahh..sure”
“yeah?”
“Shut up before I change my mind” he laughed…

We entered his chalet and he parked the car, carried me to my chalet and laid me on the couch of our living room…he covered me with the blanket and sat near my feet.

Fajoor, 5aled and Dayoom were sitting on the large cushion.

“Dalool it’s not over yet”
“you’re kidding right?”
“nope” I smiled my goofy smile.

My brothers came in and joined us…

I sat up and made space for 5alood and 3zooz even though there were other empty couches but I knew they liked this one the most ‘cause it’s centered in front of the TV.
“Dalool namay ana o0 3azooz nig3ad ihnak *pointing at an empty couch”
“no way…you’re sitting here there’s plenty of room plus it’s your favorite *they smiled at me* shut up and sit” I bossed as the older sister
“inshala” they sat immediately

3zooz was next to me so I rested my head on his shoulder as Dayoom placed a DVD in...
She hurried back to the couch or should I say 5aled?...hahaha…it was obvious they liked each other bas doesn’t she still like 7amad?

since Fajoor has no clue I guess I might be wrong…maybe they’re closer friends…nothing more.

The movie played and you won’t guess what we saw!!


ME!!!!!!???!!!


Pictures and videos of my childhood!!!!


NO! IT WAS US!!!!


ALL OF US!!!!


Pictures of us together!!


I saw a picture of 7amad in his diapers!!!


HAHAHA 7amad you’re so cute!!!HAHAHA”
“yeah?? Okay il7een binshoof mino cute!”
“hahaha *gaaassssp!....a picture of me with my face completley covered in ice-cream!!!*”
“hahaha….mashala Dalool sh’hal tikana”
“shut up” I softly said as they laughed…
“lal7een takel chithy” 5alood blurted
“i7med rabik inik mu yamee” I eyed him and he laughed it off
I saw everyone’s baby pictures…
“Waaaay 5aled itshaweg”
“why thank you”
“*blushing* I meant your baby pic”
“laish ana jayker il7een?”
“Fajoor! mashfina your baby pic” she quickly changed the subject
I’m coming in a few minutes…Dalool my favorite picture of you is next” I concentrated fearing it might pass by without me noticing..

Wow! In the picture I looked…HOT!

I never see myself that way but that picture was beautiful!

I was in a white dress on the beach with my back to the camera and my upper half facing the camera…(as if someone called you and you slightly turn) golden locks in my hair were visible and my dress was moving with the breeze…

It was a picture but it looked alive!!


When was this taken?”
“mm… I don’t know…7amad took it…*looking at 7amad*when was this?”
“I don’t remember” he answered avoiding our eyes.
“awww….fajoor! why are you crying in this picture?”
“hahaha…remember this one? *looking at 7amad* agooluhum??” she teased
“golay”
“It was my fourth birthday and I was getting dressed up and ready… my mom leaves me with 7amad for maybe 5 mints and you won’t guess what he told me…he said I was an orphan…he wasn’t my brother neither is 5aled and that my mom found me and raised me pretending she was my birth mom…he also said she left me forever now and that she won’t come back that’s why she left me with him so that 7amad can get rid of me!!!…. I was 4 yrs old and I believed everything!!! That’s why I was crying insanely”
“*gasp!* noooh! 7amad!!!”
“It was a long time ago and I was a stupid kid”
“ashwa it3aref nafsik” he gave me a look and I smiled back at him.




“OMG!! DAYOOOM!!! ….”
“hahaha sorry Dalool I had to show them!”
“yal 5ayna!”
“SHHH! I want to see this”

They played the video of me breaking into my uncle’s garage with Dayoom holding the camera!! I was borrowing my cousin’s new bicycle and it was around 12 am….
I think it was last year…
“The twins are on the loose!”
“You stole a bike?”
“No!! I borrowed it”
“And she shattered it to pieces”
“oh common…I DID NOT!”
“Yes you did… I was holding one tire and the handles while you held what’s left of it”
“shit what did you do?”
“5o mu ibnaya”
“Fajoor!!!” she laughed…

For some reason the smile on my face kept growing!!!

They laughed their asses off..


“You keep surprising me…when was this?” he whispered in my ear “last year…we were sleeping over at my cousins and well *pointing at the TV*” he laughed.

I rested my head on 3azooz’s shoulder while we saw videos of us goofing off and my brother’s soccer games with me and Dayoom cheering them on…

I woke up in the living room with a blanket on me…

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwww ;* their so cute !! When r they gonna be together !!
    :( so sad !! I love u and I lobed the post !!! ;***

    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS POST<3
    Abe Ashouf il Piczz REALLY BADD!!:(
    Are they real;$?

    Nextt PLeaase(A)
    Ya36eech il 3afyyaa<33!

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe 09: i love u too ;*

    The Despirate Dreamer: actually this is not based on a true story...
    i'm making it up as i go...

    love you hun ;***

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved the picture part so zoooo8a!
    loved it!
    next post please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. identity: next post has a certain someone you think is perfect for dalool ;**

    luv ya ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. la itha ilsalfa chethy i reallllllly cant wait !!!:p

    ReplyDelete