Sunday, August 9, 2009

Part 29 ;**

DALAL:

We went up to her room and I sat on the bed waiting for her to dish…
“so?” I asked her..she looked up at me “ I love him” a tear escaped her eye and I rushed to her side and hugged her….. she cried her eyes out….WHAT DID THAT ASS WHOLE DO???? DID HE DUMP HER??!!... I SWEAR IF HE DID…

“what happened babe?.” “nothing” NOTHING??? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???

“babe you’re going to have to explain”
“well…. I didn’t tell him how I feel and he’s been wanting to see me”
“wait wait….you haven’t seen each other???”
“no..i mean we have but not face to face..”
“huh? Aren’t you dating??..oh! right I forgot so are you a couple or not?”
“we are… I think”
“Fajoor you’re losing me”
“you’ve been so distant the last few days!!!” “sorry” she was right… I wasn’t there for her…UGH! I FEEL BAD NOW…. I want ice-cream!!...

“I’ll start from the top..” “thanks” “yeah yeah…”
“Fajoor!!” “kidding babe! I can never be mad at you!” I smiled at her… her words comforted me in so many ways….

“you know we’ve been together for almost three months now…so I asked him what we were and he wasn’t very happy with my question… at first I thought he was scared of us….of being in a relationship and I thought maybe he just wanted to have fun….but he wasn’t he was mad at me for asking him that question…he thought it was clear what we were and what I meant to him...” “ugh! Men!”
“I know!!....wait is there any one in your life”
“haa? No!!!...hahaha me?? Hahaha… I feel sorry for the man already”
“hahaha” “continue..”
“oh…where was I …oh yeah..so I knew we were in a serious relationship and I don’t know why but I actually got scared”
“but you wanted this”
“I know I know….what can I say I’m a hypocrite”
“so what happened?”
“I backed away slowly… I wouldn’t reply as fast and I would miss a few calls… don’t look at me like that… I’m 19 yrs old and this man wants me…. as husband and wife”
“WHAT???!!!”
“shit I didn’t tell you?”
“ahhh NO!!!”
“anyway he wants me….he said he was ready to talk to his parents and everything and I yelled at him of course and that’s when I backed away…why the hell did he think I want to get married??!!!… I know I love him and he’s the one….HE’S THE ONE!!” “shit”

“tell me about it…but he’s my first”
“first what?” oh please oh please oh please let it be something else..
“you know” SHIT “you didn’t??!” I asked surprised and overwhelmed
“no ya7mara!!... I thought you knew me better than that!!... I meant he was the first guy I ever went out with…well I never went out with him literally but we would meet at a place and he would see me from afar” OH THANK GOD! “you’re so cute”

“would you listen!!” “sorry” “anyway…a few days ago we talked and he wants to see me…and I kind of said yes” “ok?..” “I said it with a condition” “which is?” “you come with me” “who?” “you!”

“me?!?!!?!?!?! Are you crazy??!!!”
“please please please… plus you get to see him and tell me what you really think about him” HMM???...THAT WAY I’LL KNOW IF HE LOVES HER OR NOT…NO!! NO!!! NO!!!
“NO!! NO!! NO!!” she gave me her sad puppy eyes and unfortunately I fell for it…

“fine…bas ma in6awel!!”
“min9ijich???!! I’m freaking out already!!... I’m going out on my first date!!”
“you’re sure you want me with you on your first date? Think about it”
“no! I’m not going to think about it! You’re coming and that’s finale!!”
“okay babe”
“this stays between us”
“you don’t have to tell me that babe”
“I love you”
“love you more…. I better get back to prin…. I mean 7amad”
“yeah” SHIT I ALMOST SAID PRINCE CHARMING….WAAAY THANK GOD


I left her room and made my way back to 7amad… he was out on the porch with nothing on but his swim shorts…SHIT THIS IS NOT GOOD…THIS IS SO NOT GOOD….

I eyed his perfectly sculpted body , his tight abs and his even tighter tush…the way his muscles carved themselves on him…the way his six-pack glistened against the sun….the way…OH CRAP!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT BEFORE ANYONE SEES YOU!!!!....

I swallowed because of the dryness in my throat…. I took a deep breath and I walked out to him…DON’T STARE YOU IDIOT!!! …..TAKE YOUR FREAKIN’ EYES OFF HIM NOW BEFORE HE NOTICES!!!!.....NOW!!!.......SHIT HE’S LOOKING AT YOU!!!...CLOSE YOUR EYES NOW!!!!! I SAID NOW!!!!!....WHAT GOOD ARE YOU???...

I quickly turned my head and pretended to look at the sea….it wasn’t a bad view but what I was looking at was a lot…*clearing throat* never mind…

He sat down on their wooden fold out chair and I sat next to him and I couldn’t help but to think about what that stupid Salma said….would 7amad leave me if a girl asked him to?...would he end our friendship for a girl he liked….would I? if a guy asked me to let 7amad go….would I ?...


“Dalool shfeech??” he was waving his hand in front of my face “hala?” I answered him “wain r7tay?” “I wish I knew” I whispered “what?” he smiled “what??!” ugh!! He heard me right?!! IFF… NOW I FEEL SO STUPID…HE MUST THINK THAT…

“you’re being weird” “I’m being weird?… I’M BEING WEIRD???!! UGH! THAT’S IT!!!” I walked towards my chalet fumed and frustrated….

5 comments:

  1. ba6leb minch 6alab! if it ok!
    ana my birthday is today or u can say yesturday because im commenting at 12:02!!
    so it was yesturday anyways!
    oo i want a post 3adi if its short post 3an my mcdonlad guy oo dalal please please please please
    *puppy eyes*(A)
    loved the post next post please

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity: first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
    WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! IT'S UR BIRTHDAY GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S UR BIRTHDAY...

    babe I would love to grant you ur favor bas...it's gonna happen sooner than u think but after a few post....ssooorrrryyy..;(

    i'll dedicate the post i mention hot mcdonald's creep to you

    love you babe and happy birthday..

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS BABE!!
    ok take ur time bess u HAVE to mention him ok promise deal !!?:P
    love you tooooooo:**

    ReplyDelete
  4. identity: I promise....it's a deal ;***

    love u ;***

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaay a7is 7amad iyanin waay is he taking salma il mafrooth he loves mee

    ReplyDelete