Sunday, August 16, 2009

Part 37 ;**

DALAL:


He was rambling about something and all I focused on were his kissable lips and his pearl white teeth…

He looked frustrated and turned around to walk away…NO DON’T GO!...

I quickly removed my ear phones and I said “good night!” like I didn’t care but I was screaming on the inside STAY!!!... He turned around smiled and walked away….IFF I WISH I REMOVED MY EARPHONES EARLIER !!! HE GOT UPSET BECAUSE I IGNORED HIM…WHY DID I DO THAT?!....





He stopped and turned around to look at me.
“you won’t stop me?”
“stop you from what?”
“walking away”
“it’s a free country”
“so you wouldn’t mind if I sat next to you”
“again it’s a free country”


He walked back to me and I was screaming with joy!!! In my head that is…

He sat next to me
“what were you listening to?” he asked
“bad influence by pink…here listen” I handed him an ear phone and I had one on me…we got closer to each other and enjoyed the crazy fun song.

I could smell him and let me tell you! I was breathless!!…he smelled so so good…

I didn’t want the song to end because I was enjoying our closeness! There I said it! Whatever!

The song unfortunately ended and I took my ear phones back rolled them around my ipod and placed it on my towel…


“you’re my bad influence”
“hahaha” NO! YOU’RE MY BAD INFLUENCE!!!!
“so you didn’t answer my question”
“what question?”

“I just asked you before I walked away” I lifted my iPod and waved it at him without answering his question showing him the reason why I didn’t know what he was talking about…

“what happened to your knee?”
“oh…umm..nothing it’s just a scrape I fell down hitting the corner of my mom’s table and well…this happened…it’s stupid really I wasn’t concentrating and you should stop me right now”

“stop”
“thank you” he smiled and he got up NO! NO! I DON’T WANT YOU TO GO! I WAS HAVING FUN!!...OMG!! WHAT’S WITH ME??!...

I reached my hand out for him to help me up..
“oh? So you need me??”
“what??! I don’t need you!”
“if that’s the case” he turned around and started to slowly walk away….SHIT….DO I REALLY HAVE TO SAY THIS??...NO! I tried to get up on my own… I couldn’t… I heard him laugh….my god does he have a heart breaking laugh.

“you won’t help and now you laugh?”
“I’ll help” he walked back to me and I secretly smiled inside…. He was standing next to me so I reached out for him

“on one condition” WHAT??!!!! IS HE SERIOUS??! IS HE GOING TO MAKE ME BEG??!!

“which is?” I asked curious
“your number”
“dream on”
“fine” he turned around for the millionth time tonight and walked away…

I GOT MYSELF HERE AND I CAN GET MY SELF OUT!

I rolled onto my stomach and I pushed my upper body up with my hands…so I was in a four-legged position any way I felt pain on my right knee because I shifted my weight on it to get up.




“***ggaaaaassssssp***” I felt something tug on my stomach and pull me up as a reaction I quickly placed my hands on top of an arm!...his arm!



I was pulled off the ground by his arm!...one arm I might add!!!

He slowly placed me down and my back was glued to his chest….my breathing wasn’t steady at all and my heart beat was in hyper mode!... I could feel the movement of his chest while he breathed and he lowered his head to my ear and whispered

“you didn’t think I would do that to you..right?” I couldn’t think I was still in his arms and I felt his breathing against my neck….I was entering a whole different world… I felt vulnerable... so weak near him…CRAP DO SOMETHING!!...

“Breathe” he whispered again and I felt like I was about to lose it.
“I would if you’d let me go”
“sorry!” he quickly let me go and stepped away realizing that he was holding me…

I laughed it off and he joined me… he handed me my crutches and walked me back to my porch…

“good night” he smiled and walked away….WHAT NO TWINKLE TOES??!! I LOVE TWINKLE TOES!!....

I walked into my chalet and climbed up the stairs… I WAS SO FREAKING SLOW THANKS TO MY CRUTCHES AND …WELL I WAS REALLY SLEEPY.


I got to my room and I slept in my cozy bed after slipping into my oversized PJS.

5 comments:

  1. Ugh !!! Mabeeha weya yousef !!! ;@ abeeha weya 7amad :(

    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:p!
    I'm a new reader i just read your whole story today.. and let me tell you.. I COULDNT STOP!!!!!!!
    amazing way of writing mashallah:*
    3ajeeba wallaah:(!!!!
    I love yousif bs i want him to be with fajer not Dalool:(! .. 5alle Daloulz for 7amad(A)!!
    I LOVE KHALED! I LOVE 7AMAD MORE! I LOVE YOUSIF LESS;P!
    Can't wait for the next post.. POST SOON PLEEEEEEAASEE:P:*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe 09: we all do hun ;**

    but you never know...she might end up with him she might end up with yousef or will she end up with niether???...

    scared ya?? ;P

    The Despirate Dreamer: welcome babe...

    :D thanks hun ;*

    I LOVE 7AMAD TOO!!!

    hmm? fajoor and yousef??...7aram what about rakan?? plus i never thought about that...

    it would be a cool twist...

    we don't know it might happen bas i'm not saying that it will ;P


    LOVE YOU GUYS
    I'LL POST 2MRW INSHALA ;****

    ReplyDelete
  4. i moo bess loved it i adored it!!!
    I LOVED IT!!
    this is my fav so far!
    i love you!
    oo i love the story!
    oo i love everything about this post!
    oo ana ilwa7eeda ily 8ayr!!!
    i love yousef oo i hate 7amad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. identity: LOOOL ur the only one who HATES 7amad...hahaha...

    I love yousef but not as much as 7amad...'cause 7amad is a lot HOTTER than yousef in my head...:P

    i'm so happy that this is ur fave...

    i should have seen it coming since it envolved Dalool and yasoof only ;P

    posting in a few

    LOVE YA ;**

    ReplyDelete