Sunday, August 2, 2009

Part 19 ;**

DALAL:

7amad: I’ll see you tonight?
Dalal: sure….what time?
7amad: mm…3ogob 9alat il3sha
Dalal: see u then :)
7amad: ;)

I hope he doesn’t bring up what happened today…
Dayoom and Fajoor were baking out in the sun and they had all their tanning products on the table near them….

I got into my yellow bikini and joined them outside….

“hey guys” “BABE! Where were you?” “7amad” that’s all I had to say …
“yalla join us…” I slathered myself with products and laid next to them…

After half an hour…

“ba7der bacher…tyoon weyay?” they both lifted their heads up and looked at me surprized “haaa? Laaaaaish?” “aby cinema!” I pouted
“la7ga 3al cinema!” “ shraykoom inroo7 o0 inred?”
“7alaw?” “kaifkom… I’m going” “with who?”
“5alood and 3zooz” “they want to go?” “yes…” “mino beywadeekom?”
“raju ba3d mino?” “la Dalool latroo7een!”
“I’ll come back bes after a few days..” “tawich giltay bitro7een o0 itredeen..”
“eee bas not in the same day….bas I want to spend sometime there…”
“laykoon shay thany” Fajoor said in a dirty way
“NO!...6a3 tafkeerich!” “what? Guys check you out all the time…I’m sure you’ll open up to one” “haaaaaaa?” I asked surprised…. GUYS DON’T CHECK ME OUT!
“don’t act so innocent” I gave her a look….I threatened her about Rakan with my look…and of course it worked even though I would never do that…

Dayoom was laughing her ass off apparently my reactions to everything are funny….

“what you laughing about….you aint as innocent either”
“now what did I ever do to you?” and we all laughed..

We went into the chalet to clean up and I packed my bag... I wore my black training pants and a fitted cherry t-shirt


AT 8 PM

7amad: I’m out on the patio
Dalal: I’m coming :)

I went down stairs and walked to my patio… I could see him through our windows that extended to the floor and glass door…. Ugh he looked so handsome in his beige shorts and navy polo t-shirt…

I walked and looked up at him….
“where are we going?” “nitmasha 3al buggy….you’re still going back tomorrow?”
“yep” he looked upset….or maybe ga3d a5arf….

“okay I’ll get my buggy and I’ll come over” “5alood beyey weyana” “my brother?”
“no my brother” “wanasa… minziman 3ana” I turned around and went to get my baby….my buggy…


“DAYOOOOM!! BA5TH ILBUGGY!! OKAY?” “OKAY…MA3A MINO?” she yelled from her room
“7AMAD AND 5ALED” “SALMAY 3ALAIHOM” “YO9AL”
“DALOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!” “HALA FAJOOOR?”
“SALMAY 3ALA MY BROTHERS….” I laughed of course… “INSHALLA” I yelled back


I took my baby and drove over to 7amad…. They were near their scary garage…



“hi” I smiled at 5aled…
“hey what’s up?” “same old same old….you?”
“5athait 9aify..” “yeah…explain why again” I teased him and he smiled and shrugged his shoulders..

3 comments:

  1. ok may6er chethy!
    i love both mCdonald guy oo 5aled!!:(
    mcdonald guy 7ag dalal oo 5aled 7ag dayoom! and everybody is happy!
    loved the post!
    loving the story!!:P
    next post please:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity: do you know how much i love your comments?....

    thanks babe...bas give 7amad a chance...you might like him....bas if not then it's his loss..

    love you and i'll post tomorrow....unforunatly mcdonalds guy might not show up for some time...

    love you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. laish no mCdonald guy!:(((
    oo no i hate 7amad caues i believe that bestfriends or sisters should not yes3loon or hate each other because of a guy! so i hate him!! i tried to give him a chance bess i cant i hate him!
    and i love you and love that you love my comments:***;P

    ReplyDelete