Monday, August 17, 2009

Part 38 ;***

DALAL:

The next night:

I spent the day with my brothers and we watched some movies and arm wrestled with them… I won but they lost purposely trying to lift up my spirit and it worked for a while. I haven’t seen anyone else.

It’s 2:30 am and I wanted to see Yousef…it’s weird but I like talking to him… I love the fact that we meet late at night but it’s also accompanied with me wondering what it is he does all day long… I mean he comes to see me so late at night does he have someone else??...what does he think of me Meeting him late at night?...


I made my way to the shore and I sat and starred at the beautiful site… I didn’t dare turn around and look because I didn’t want him to think I was waiting for him…or that I was looking for him….when in fact I was.


I felt him near me but I didn’t look…


“hey”
“hi” I looked up at him..
“ashoofich ga3da” I shrugged my shoulders
“shlonich ilyoom?”
“il7emdella better…int shlonik?”
“tamam” he was still standing near me
“sit down”
“so you want me to sit down” I blushed like crazy
“no! my neck is killing me so you either sit or you go”
“5ala9 5ala9 yuba ge3adna”

He sat down near me and he pulled out two chocolate bars and he handed one over to me..I NEEDED IT… I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I’M FEELING RIGHT NOW…IT’S SO…UGH!! I DON’T KNOW!...

“thanks” he smiled…

I kept my eyes on the black sea and the way the moonlight sparkled on the water… it was really a beautiful night…

“shsawatay ilyoom?”
“mmm maby agool...*he looked confused at me*…you’ll laugh” I MEAN SERIOUSLY…WATCHING MOVIES AND ARM WRESTLING WITH MY BROTHERS IS PATHETIC!

“yalla 3ad….3ashany?”
“…fine…bas…”
“I’ll try not to laugh”
“try?”
“It’s the best that I can do”
“I…I was just watching movies with my brothers” I DIDN’T LIE! I JUST DIDN’T TELL HIM I ARM WRESTLED MY BROTHERS!...

“that’s not it”
“are you calling me a liar??!”
“maybe I am what are you going to do about it?”
“you think I care??”
“tell me”
“fine! I… I arm wrestled with my brothers”
“arm wrestle?” he said it holding back a laugh
“yes and I won”
“how old are your brothers” PERSINAL INFO!! SHIT… JUST SAY IT
“16 and 14”
“impressive”
“well… they let me win”
“just when I thought you were freakishly strong”
“haaay! I am strong…I AM!”
“prove it”
“what?”
“You and me right now right here”
“you want me to fight you?”
“you scared?” he challenged
“no! I’ll fight you…you’ll be sorry!”
“hahaha you sound like you’re going to win”
“that’s because I am…” I was trembling on the inside and if he touched me I’ll most likely shatter.

“hahaha for a second I thought you were serious”
“I AM!”
“KAAAAAAK!!”
“yalla let’s do this”
“hahaha… as long as you won’t press charges”
“I won’t if you don’t”
“hahaha”
“enough talk let’s fight!” I said it looking straight into his eyes.


I AM NOT THINKING CLEARLY AND I BLAME MY PAIN KILLERS…OWW LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE IF I GET HURT I COULD USE MY PILLS TO NUMB THE PAIN…



His smile slowly faded “maynoona?”... maybe?
“look whose scared now” I said confidently but I was shaking on the inside.

“Dalal!” he intensely stared at me….okay I’m scared now.


I KNOW I HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING AGAINST A MAN PROBABLY TWICE MY SIZE OR MORE AND A LOT TALLER THAN ME….

“na3am?” I asked after his intense stare
“you know I could kill you…and in your condition EASILY….promise me you won’t do this with anyone again… 3aneeda I can accept but putting yourself in harm’s way I can’t”

“Yousef relax… I knew you weren’t going to fight me”
“yeah?”
“I mean I wouldn’t want to fight me either” I teased
“I maybe freakishly strong but I would never hurt you” he bit his bottom lip with a smile “shaswi feech? Goleelee shsawi?”
“ma feeny shay! I am perfectly imperfect the way I am”

I looked back at the steady black sea…. “Dalal?” “hmm?” I AM SO CONFUSED!!! I HATE BEING CALLED Dalal BUT WHEN HE SAYS IT….*SIGH*….SHIT WHAT’S WITH ME???!!...


I turned to look at him since he didn’t answer and he was staring right at me.

“never mind” NO! NO! NO! WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY??!!! I turned back to look at the view in front of me and I wanted to be a part of it….I WANT MY HAPPY PLACE!!!
UGH!!!! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE WAS ABOUT TO TELL ME ….but it’s better this way because it might be something lovey dovey and in return I would run to the nearest exit….



I LIKE HIM….BUT…. I DON’T KNOW.


We were quiet sitting next to each other and I felt him watching me every now and then but I can never be sure. I was so hungry!!...I hope my stomach doesn’t growl in front of him.


“Dalal?” I turned to look at his handsome face…
yo3ana?” YES!!!!
“shwaya…laish?”
imshay”
“does it look like I can?” he smiled and pulled me off the ground…. I was in his strong arms his hands on my waist….he quickly let go and handed me my crutches

“Yousef?...I …I can’t…it’s late and….I …you…”
“3ala ra7tich…bas I owe you a meal” I smiled and turned to go to my chalet….I was on my porch I opened my glass door .

“I’ll see you tomorrow night Same time same place” I shrugged my shoulders informing him that I wasn’t sure if I’ll see him tomorrow.

“la bashoofich”
“want to bet on it?”
“yeah” he walked closer to me
“how much?” he lowered his head to mine
“hmm…a kiss”
“hahaha nice try but no way in hell”
“scared?” he teased
“you’re on!”
“9ij walla?”
“Did I scare you?” I teased
“bathbe7ich!”
“hahaha...good night”
“we’re still on right?”
“the bet?” he nodded
“yeah” I said it shrugging my shoulder like it was no big deal…IT WAS!!!! He smiled shaking his head.

“goodnight twinkle toes”
night” I went in and closed the door behind…he was still looking at me from behind the door and I smiled and he walked away…..




I WILL NOT SEE HIM TOMORROW NIGHT! I WILL NOT!!! NO WAY AM I GOING TO KISS HIM!! NO WAY!!!!


I went to bed after the longest climb up the stairs in the world…

I haven’t talked to anyone other than my brothers and Yousef all day long…something’s up.

9 comments:

  1. I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVED ITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:DD
    IM LOVING THE STORY!!!!:D:D
    LAZEM U SEE MY FACE RIGHT NOW!
    ILEBTSAMA SHAGA wayhey!!!
    i loved it!!!!!!!:D
    i loved it!!!!!!!:D
    i loved it!!!!!!!:D
    next post please!!
    oo i loved it!!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity: ur comment brought a HUGE SMILE to my face!!
    just when i thought ur comments can't cheer me up more!!!!

    7ADDI mistansa ina ur loving it!!!!

    love ya ;***

    I'll post soon bas 2mrw ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. BABE PLEASSSSSSSSE POST ANOTHER ONE PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE *PUPPY EYES*

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;*: hey hun

    i'll post 2mrw i promise

    nice hearing from u ;***

    ReplyDelete
  5. :o !!!! NO!! Where's 7amad let yousef & Dalool become bestfriends oo 7amad oo Dalal LOVERS :p abeehum they get married !!



    Xoxo luv ya :*
    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. NEXT POST !!!!!!!!!

    Babe 09 :* sry I can't w8 !!! Yalla please 3ashani :( *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Babe 09 : hello hun...

    don't worry 7amad's not out of the picture yet...

    i'll think about ur sugesstion but i'm not promissing anything..

    i love you babe and i promise i'll post 2mrw i can't right now...

    I have a big day 2mrw so i'll post as soon as i come back


    LOVE YA ;***********

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do u want me to cry ?
    *sniff*
    Never mind :( I really love ur story !! Ur killing me ur making me suffer !!

    I LOVE U :*

    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. babe 09: no!! don't cry!!! :(

    i'll post today and i'm really sorry i didn't post yesdterday...

    i was so tired and i fell asleep as soon as i got home....

    love you ;****

    ReplyDelete